[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ecw.jpg (38 KB, 555x370)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Can any oldfags tell me what ECW crowds smelled like?
>>
>>12940906
My hole
>>
>>12940906
piss and musk
>>
Comme des garçons
>>
>>12940906
Philly cheesesteaks, warm beer and cigarette smoke
>>
Cigs, some weed smoke. People would smoke in the building even though they said not to.
>>
>>12940906
Like a Biker bar
>>
I saw people piss against the back walls, piss on themselves, in one of the bathrooms there was a broken sink that was taken out and a hole in the wall...people would piss in that hole. There was broken glass outside, used condoms, needles, beer cans. Now couple that with some nights in the summer it would be like 90 degrees inside, people are sweating their ass off. It was a crazy time.
>>
>>12940906
like any other alcoholic crowd smelt like
>>
I went to the ECW Arena a few years after ECW. It's in a really sketchy area and has one of the nastiest bathrooms I've ever seen.
>>
>>12941057
>has one of the nastiest bathrooms I've ever seen.

Perhaps one of the least surprising things I've ever read.
>>
Hot anal sex
>>
>>12940906
like shit
>>
>>12940922
Very accurate
>>
Went to an ECW show in 2000. Fans smelled like cigarette/weed smoke, stale beer and BO. Show was great, though.
>>
>>12940906
bumpola fuck joshipedos
>>
>>12940922
basically this, and cheap weed as well.
>>
Weed Smoke
Spilled Beer
Slight Body Odor
>>
>>12940906
The ECW arena didn't have air conditioning, so a lot of the times you would be able to smell people's ball sweat mixed with feel, ass, cheap beer, cheap foo, and weed smoke. Not to mention the smells of the bathrooms. Place was a real shithole.
>>
>>12941057
>sketchy area

It really looks bad for first world standards
>>
>>12940906
cold wet sweat beer

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.