[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bad-bunny-wwe-600x375.jpg (41 KB, 600x375)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>Fightful Select is reporting that the top four spots in WWE merch sales were held by Bad Bunny. At the time they had received the information, his t-shirt was in spots one (men’s shirt), three (women’s shirt), and four (youth shirt) while his pullover hoodie was in the second spot. The report states this has driven over $500,000 in sales.

>Also noted is that Roman Reigns was in the fifth spot and Reigns’ item sold less than five percent of what the top-selling Bad Bunny item sold.
>>
>>12940890
Give this dude the heavyweight championship
>>
>>12940890
bad bunny confirmed to main event wm
>>
>>12940940
He really should have it at this point. I’m expecting him to beat the Miz, and then cashing in the MITB briefcase against reigns.
>>
>>12940890
>less than five percent
kek what an anti draw Bitch Dog is
>>
>>12940950
What does Romans Merch even look like?
>>
>>12940940
I mean, if you want to kill wwe further than sure
>>
File: 1586787745683.jpg (46 KB, 800x800)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>12940890
I wonder what percentage he gets

>>12940956
This is the one he wears on Smackdown,
>>
>>12940890
>sing 1 song in spanish about a black guy HHH buried
>Bring in more money than the entire roster combined
>>
>>12940944
based and checked
>>
>>12940971
How? This legit would be a great move. He actually has charisma and can work a match. He’s in WWE Development right now.
>>
>>12940985
>More than Triple Bitch too
>>
>>12940980
Ehhhhhh it’s decent. I can see why people buy it. No stupid logo plastered on it. If they got rid of him doing the Superman Punch, I could see the sales spiking up more.
>>
>>12941034
>He’s in WWE Development right now.
Anon...
>>
>>12940971
It would actually help WWE further since they are focusing on their social media more and more. That’s exactly what the shareholder meeting was about. Why do you think the shareholders kept mentioning about Bad Bunny?
>>
We are literally in the dying days of wcw
>>
>>12941052
I’m not a fan of the WWE development or the style anon. But at least he’s trying. The Great Khali skipped everything and was immediately champion in less than a year and squashed Taker. It took WWE 2 years to get a clue that this wasn’t going to work.
>>
>>12940956
t shirt that says HEAD OF THE TABLE yea that's what ppl wanna be seen wearing
>>
>>12940971
WWE is literally begging for a star at this point. I’ll take Bad Bunny over Bow Wow any fucking day of the week.
>>
>>12940980
Get rid of the head of the table shit and keep the punching man and it may be wearable
>>
>>12941034
You do know he's not planning on changing careers right? Once his Wrestlemania match is done, she's out of here. Once concerts are allowed again, he's not gonna even think of going back to WWE again.
>>
>>12940890
latinxbros... it's our time
>>
>>12941135
He’s a well known WWE Mark anon. He constantly cites Eddie Guerrero as the reason he loves WWE and has it plastered all over his music vids. Once he’s gone he can still carry the title around as champ. Worked for Brock.
>>
>>12941141
Kys
>>
>>12941135
He quite literally ONLY follows WWE on Instagram, has constantly talked about wanting to be on WWE since he started music, and now is living his dream. He’s one of the only mainstream celebs that literally loves this business more than anyone in the locker room.
>>
File: spyc62noidz31.jpg (167 KB, 1217x1500)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Hes a mark and WWE finally noticed him
>>
>>12941175
>barely taller than alexa
KWAB
>>
>>12940940
This. I don’t even listen to his Judy, but you can easily tell that this guy loves WWE. Everything about his acting is perfect.
>>
NO!! HES IRRELEVENT NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS!! WHERES STEVE O AND SNOOP DOG
>>
WWE must really be kicking their own asses for not taking 50 Cents opportunity to work him into a match back in the day. This is what happens when you don’t build any new stars at all. Bad Bunny is the biggest star WWE has acquired in a long time.
>>
https://blogofdoom.com/index.php/2021/01/31/the-smark-rant-for-wwe-royal-rumble-2021-01-31-21/

>Bad Bunny is apparently a thing that exists. Moving on.

>But then Bad Bunny (who is apparently “the biggest star in the music business” according to the announcers) comes out for a distraction and Priest throws both guys out at 23:52. And Mr. Bunny dives onto them as well. You’re no Snoop Dogg. Like seriously, is he even a real celebrity? I watch Todd in the Shadows religiously and I don’t know most of the pop stars he talks about but even then I’ve never heard of this guy.
>>
>>12941206
Of course he'd be that out of touch
>>
>>12941206
I can't believe that Scott fucking Keith is still doing this shit 20 years later
>>
>>12941150
Except Bork never ever let anyone see him walking outside with that shit. Same with Dwayne actually.
>>
>>12941241
Because Bork & Dwayne aren’t WWE marks. They know WWE needs them more than they need WWE.

Bad Bunny is a rare case where they need HIM more than he needs the WWE, but he’s such a huge WWE Mark that he’s willing to rock the brand anywhere he goes.
>>
>>12941199
>WWE must really be kicking their own asses for not taking 50 Cents opportunity to work him into a match back in the day.
The funniest shit is that 50 cites the Attitude Era for making his career since he looked up to WWF & WCW for the way he would beef with rappers to get to the top. Dude was a huge mark for Randy Savage and met him before he died. 50 is one of the last based people in the world that still works people and is hilarious.
>>
I don't care about Ten cent Dennis Rodman but watching the WWE crater into the abyss following the exact same route WCW took is neat.
>>
>>12940890
man that is not a good look for wwe talent at all
>>
>>12941167
Fine but you can't remain this relevant and important working in mandrama. He'll leave and go make music and do what his fans actually want him to do.
>>
>>12941307
And that’s perfectly fine and nobody was disputing this. But WWE would be set wise to put the strap on him for the publicity & revenue he produces, in which he is the highest merch seller in WWE. Him as champ in no way, hurts the WWE at all.
>>
>>12941135
>Once concerts are allowed again
That’s not happening for a longgggggg time anon. Musicians are starting to realize there’s a lot of money involved online than anything now. Cameo alone is making most of these stars a killing, as well as virtual concerts.
>>
>>12941326
When he leaves there won't be champion in WWE and once again the company will be the laughing stock not only for this but for having a skinny rapper be their world champion over their 6 feet tall giants. And then the few people who still watch RAW will stop watching. You have to remember that even though Bunny is working really really well in merch, this isn't being translated into ratings where they're still plummeting.
>>
>>12941341
Concerts are already happening in some countries. Bad Bunny doesn't even have to wait until Burguerland opens. Latin America is his market and most countries there are desperate to open everything. Once vaccinnes are out, they will open absolutely everything.
>>
>>12941350
>this isn't being translated into ratings where they're still plummeting.
The WWE just had a shareholder meeting, where they stated ratings don’t matter anymore, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook likes do. I really wish I was joking, but this is what Vince & the WWE staff said to the shareholders.
>>
>>12941367
And? That doesn't make it true.
>>
>>12941367
Yeah, it's called WWE coping
>>
>>12941375
It may not be true, but you and I know very well that WWE is this adamant on sticking with their beliefs. If they say something, even if it isn’t true, they will stick to their guns no matter what.
>>
>>12941367
>The WWE just had a shareholder meeting, where they stated ratings don’t matter anymore, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook likes do.
WWE is a fucking joke for this. They still care for ratings, so they can’t even pretend that ratings don’t matter. But I know you’re just the messenger anon.
>>
>>12941206
Kek what a boomer bitch.
>>
>>12941390
Not any of the guys you’re replying to, but yeah you’re right. One thing WWE is well known for is standing by what they believe in, even if they fuck up. This has been the case for years.
>>
>>12941364
Good point anon. I can definitely concede to this. I just feel WWE is going to do everything to keep Bad Bunny around as a partner, even when he leaves for concerts and stuff, and Bad Bunny is too much of a mark to say no to them.
>>
>>12941367
And the reason for the stock price being down. Nick Khan was smart for X months. Now he's full retarded like everybody else under Vince.
>>
>>12941390
>>12941423
They don't believe it.
>>
>>12940890
Literal dime drawer
*Bows down*
>>
>>12941456
It’s crazy how just being with Vince dumbs you down significantly. Props for him hustling people over the years, but my god the man needs to just get some sense slapped into him.
>>12941461
You’d be surprised at how delusional the WWE workers and the people under Vince crew can be anon. Remember Tout?
>>
>>12941484
>Remember Tout
I don’t want to remember it. God what a shitty investment that was. Everyone and their mother saw that this wasn’t going to go anywhere, but WWE literally invested 5 million dollars into it & shilled it every match.
>>
>>12941206
>You’re no Snoop Dogg
Anyone got the snoop dogg drive webm?
>>
>>12940890
why is he so over?
>>
>>12943089
Legit has charisma, music is filled with wrestling references, appeals to the audience that loves him. Plus he’s not trying hard in WWE. He’s literally himself.
>>
>>12941141
Say that word in real life and I’ll knock you the fuck out whiteboi
>>
>>12940890
Does he have "it"?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.