[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've never played either of these but thinking about trying them out. Which of the 2 is the better one?
>>
>>12938800
Running grapple Spamfags will swear up and down that it's 1 because of the lack of a stamina system but people who want to actually play a good match prefer 2
>>
>>12938800
They're both equal except for the stamina thing in DOR2. I always preferred the first game, might be the best wrestling game ever.
>>
>>12938800
Both good
>>
>>12938832
was the stamina meter in 2 a positive or negative you would say?
>>
>>12938800
Play Wrestlemania XIX first.
>>
>>12938892
The stamina meter is a positive in single player matches, but a negative when you're just trying to spam moves with your friends
>>
>>12938892
It's a negative. Wrestling should be arcade style fun, not some kinda realistic fight. They should've given the option to toggle it off at least.
>>
>>12938800
They're garbage. There's a reason the SmackDown series took over on every system and not DoR or Raw.
>>
Which ever one had the 4 way cage match.
>>
>>12938800
Just emulate both on PC.
>>
>>12938800
The only difference gameplay-wise is the introduction of stamina in DoR 2 which just means you can't run forever. The rosters are particularly weak but the CAW mode is probably the best of its era. The story mode is very generic and the few choices you are given make essentially no difference in how the story progresses. The gameplay is what makes it worth playing especially with friends.
>>
>>12938995
It's not fun at all to just watch you run away, run grapple, run strike all match or just fly everywhere all match.

Shit is boring after a while.
Stamina stops this abuse outright and gives more purpose to submissions and ground game.
>>
>>12939192
DoR 2's story is absolute garbage holy fuck. I love DoR 2 and defend it as the more playable game with an actual stamina system but the story is shit.

I wanted to toss my GC after just giving the world title I WON to HHH so we can pose together and be friends after all the bullshit he did in the last game and this one.

The fact that the entire DoR universe just leads to Haitch being champ makes me mad like you can't imagine.
>>
>>12939258
Also adding that they don't even give you a JBL route if you chose the Smackdown side in the last game, shit really just begins and ends with Haitch wank.
>>
>>12939009
Because the Playstation 2 was a massive success?
>>
>>12938800
2 is better but 1 is good too
>>
>>12938892
it's really not that much of a bother
>>
FIREFLY COULD YOU SHINE YOUR LIGHT

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.