[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why did Smarks want Bryan to win the Rumble in 2015? He already had his Wrestlemania moment the prior year and ruined it by getting injured. And what was wrong with Roman winning other than having his final opponents be Lame and Big Slow?
>>
>He already had his Wrestlemania moment the prior year

This argument was absolutely ethered when Reigns went on to main event 4 straight Manias despite never drawing a single cheer.

P.S. lose weight Bitchtits
>>
>>12938005
Why do anti smarks deliberately hate anyone that the majority of fans like?
>>
>>12938011
Roman didn't get severely injured after any of those 4 main events tho
>>
>>12938005
Fans were smelling a Roman monster push since months, despite the dude being clearly the least ready to main event status among the former Shield. Also he litterally did nothing of important between the Shield disband and the Rumble, so no construction whatsoever
>>
Should have been Ziggler
>>
>>12938017
His tummy exploded before his first. Then he failed a piss test after his second. And then cancer.

>>12938016
cuckoldry
>>
>>12938051
>before
And?
>failed a piss test
For like ritalin or something. Didn't deserve it.

>>12938043
That's the absolute worst choice.
>>
>>12938043
Literally a choice marks, smarks, anti-smarks and anti-anti-smarks would all say was retarded
>>
Because Bryan is the only thing that this shit company has failed to ruin.
>>
>>12938058
>Still doing great in ring work
>Popular with fans who wanted to see him finally get his moment
>Had all the momentum in the world off of Survivor Series 2014
>Could have built the narrative of "Can the ultimate underdog, who managed beat the authority actually topple Brock Lesnar"
>>
>>12938089
>Still doing great in ring work
Flopping around the ring and slapping his ass is not great ring work.
>Popular with fans who wanted to see him finally get his moment
Popular with the Euro/British crowd who are all faggots.
>Had all the momentum in the world off of Survivor Series 2014
Literally Super Cena-tier despite fans shitting on him for it. Also the Authority came back a month later like nothing happened.
>>
>>12938118
lol America is literally gayer than all of Europe put together
>>
>>12938011
>>12938017
Yeah this. Smarks are missing the point. Bryan was unreliable. WWE learned their lesson in 2014 and would've been retarded to repeat the same mistake. Not even a month after Wrestlemania 31 Bryan was injured again and forced into retirement for years. They would have left the world title in limbo YET AGAIN. Instead they decided to push both Seth AND Roman into main event status with one match. It was just fine and people still remember that cash in as one of the best Wrestlemania endings in recent history. You guys have been saying recently, "WWE doesn't push enough new, young talent!" Well here they were pushing young new talent. The Shield WAS over with the fans and they could handle a tight schedule that being a champion requires. But you're saying you want to take that away from them to give the old crippled hobo midget a 5th chance? Yeah, alright. Fast forward to 2021 and quite honestly if it wasn't for Roman none of you would watch SmackDown. You're welcome.
>>
>>12938130
UK alone is gayer than America.
>>
Why does an asshurt smark keep making this thread
>>
>>12938136
>Bryan was unreliable.

WWE spent most of the last decade attempting to build around the literal cancer patient.

>if it wasn't for Roman none of you would watch SmackDown

I don't watch it because I don't care lol
>>
>>12938166
Cancer only came up once. Bryan got injured multiple times and both times took ages to recover.
>>
>>12938181
You don't understand how cancer works do ya?
>>
Boy, the Smackdown landscape sure looks great right now with Roman and his wife variety of contenders such as
>
>
And who could forget
>
Boy, I sure am glad they built up all these guys to be credible opponents for Roman, rather than having a 9 year feud with Kevin Owens
>>
>>12938205
I do. It just replied to me.
>>
>>12938221
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>12938005
Surprised their isn't some schizo sperging out about the imaginary boogeyman "wolfcuck" itt. Guess he's asleep.
>>
>>12938221
KEK
>>
>>12938245
He is though in the very first post, it's just a different boogeyman this time
>>
>>12938011
Literally not me WOS
>>
This fundamentally misses the point, and tries to get by purely on hindsight, as well as the lie that it was injury that made vince switch
>>
>>12938130
>In 1989, Denmark was the first country in Europe, and the world, to introduce registered partnerships for same-sex couples.
you'll always be the world's biggest gaylords, europettey

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.