[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: firepro.jpg (104 KB, 616x353)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
it would be interesting to try it for pc. If you have the mods you can also do death matches with lots of light tubes and other things like glass doors. you can download the official stardom dlc and download other various mods
pity that all this costs 80 dollars
is it worth it?
I have it for ps4 but it bored me almost immediately, but maybe is just me
>>
>>12937843
just cream api all the dlc.
>>
>>12937868
steam ban peoples for this
>>
>>12937843
the regular base game is perfectly fine. get the other paid dlc stuff later, only if you really want it.
>>
>>12937843
just wait for a winter/summer steam sale if you want it and at a reasonable price. I'd say the edit community on pc is more active than ps4 especially since they released the move editor
>>
>>12937914
don’t be an idiot and play online with it then
>>
>>12937843
>I have it for ps4 but it bored me almost immediately
Then don't spend $80 on the same game that immediately bored you.
>>
>>12938049
the ps4 game don't have the cool mods fans made; so that's why I ask

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.