[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bang.jpg (138 KB, 1122x552)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
we have to stop DDP before he kills
>>
>>12937440
KWAB
>>
>Falling over and breaking your spine instead of modifying the position
It's a Diamond Dozen from me folks
>>
>>12937440
Based DDP crippling the boomers.
>>
one hell of a yoga move if you break your spine doing it
>>
>>12937440
>Ain't getting my stars
>Shoot gets back broken
Meltzerbros..... Not like this meltzer bros..
>>
TAKE A BUMP
>>
>>12937440
>You ain't getting my stars DDP
Based Meltzer
>>
File: DDP Y.jpg (165 KB, 512x512)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>alienates his non-wrestling customer base by taking 'yoga' out of the brand name because he wants to shill his own likeness more
>>
>>12937440
Sounds like the reviewer's fault.
>>
>>12939001
Actually the reason he took yoga out of the name is because there's somewhat of a stigma around men doing yoga or at least there used to be. He did it to bring in the audience he was more trying to help like former athletes with body issues and overweight men who need to get in shape.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.