[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Elias_Raw_April_2018.jpg (77 KB, 463x823)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>Local sports team BAD!
I just don't understand why this brilliant heel is not getting over...
>>
i watched a few episodes from that time (idk if he's still doing it) and holy fuck it was so boring and vanilla. every single week it'd be the EXACT SAME setup and the SAME run-in would happen. his insults were like if you took a 7th grader off the playground and stuck a mic in their hand

shit on AEW all you want, at least they have the heel calling people cucks and jannettys
>>
>>12930351
>>12930750
He actually was over though. Injuries and turning him heel out of nowhere so he could feud with Jeff fucking Jarrett (when he should've stayed as a face and won the Intercontinental belt from Bobbo) killed him.
>>
>>12930351
This segment was fucking great. He and Kevin got mega heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YyszLIHEQU
>>
>>12930968
is it really impressive if the fans are literal retards
>>
>>12930968
W W E
WALK
WITH
ELIAS
>>
>>12930351
Isn’t that MJF’s schtick too?
>>
>>12934618
Both copies of Hollywood rock
>>
>>12930351
What's the point of the heel v baby dynamic without a crowd
>>
>>12934821
Kingsbros...
>>
BUT I'LL BE SURE TO COME BACK WHEN THE LAKERS BEAT THE KINGS IN MAY
>>
>>12934821
>>12936088
>>12936103
How did that get nuclear heat for a such a cheap jab?
>>
>>12937575
It was a topical reference

Something that WWE hasn't successfully made since the 2000s

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.