[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>12928968
I like it because its trannies' ultimate cope punching bag
>>
I guess I'm nobody. NXT is the best thing wwe is doing right now
>>
>>12928968
who worked ya tranny? maybe your /woo/ safespace is best for ya
>>
>>12928975
Don't believe me go back and watch NXT halloween havok. It was very good
>>
>>12928968
Reminder that new promotion has had zero growth in its entire existence
>>
>>12928984
Was halloween havoc the one with those cringe horror movie sequences?
I have to look if I saved some webms
>>
>>12928968
don't care. At least with NXT I don't feel compelled to chop my balls off like I do when I watch AEW
>>
>>12928968
No-one, aside from hardcore fans, have ever paid attention to NXT. It's why no call ups ever get pops on nights that aren't Mondays after Mania.

The fact that AEW think that there's any pride in beating NXT is fucking laughable.
>>
>>12928968
Hit a nerve?
>>
>>12929012
>I have to look if I saved some webms
Aww look at the tranny reaching for their NXT CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE webm folder the second someone DARES to question their yummy wummy hot takes on NXT CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE. Because god forbid someone have segments on a show that aren't 20 minute matches of no substance with 0 storyline!
>>
>>12928968
I only like Io, Lumis and Ridge Holland.
>>
>>12928968
I unironically like both AEW and NXT. Walter vs Ilyja Dragunov comes to mind even though it's UK.
>>
>>12928968
I actually like the wrestlers in NXT but I think they have been misused and been some very shitty kliq-esque booking with Hunters favored guys over the years. I gave up watching it regularly when Adam Cole started getting pushed hard and now just watch reccomended matches from yt reviews. This isn't trying to say AEW has perfect booking either and I particularly dislike Cody and the cucks.
>>
File: dylan-hat.png (310 KB, 331x487)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>12928984
>Don't believe me go back and watch NXT halloween havok. It was very good
>>
>>12929142
>I actually like the wrestlers in NXT but I think they have been misused and been some very shitty kliq-esque booking with Hunters favored guys over the years
This, NXT's wrestlers are getting screwed like no other. A lot of them have talent but are never allowed to do cool things with it because Hunter cant let anyone outshine him or his chosen manlets
>>
>>12928968
so nobody plus 200 k likes tranew? nvm some weeks they do 600k, such a pissant company
>>
>>12929042
Remember these are the xirs who also suck off stadium stampede at every opportunity.
>>
>>12929042
holy workedoli
>>
>>12929187
What a fucking Chad.
>>
>>12929042
TRANNIES BTFO
>>
NXT shows usually are decent to good and don't question your intelligence much like most WWE shows do, just a lot of the wrestlers are vanilla indy midgets or women who are hard to care about.

And whether AEW is good or not, most of the people online talk about it, so you kind of have to watch it or else you get left with nothing to discuss.
>>
>>12928977
>>12928968
OP was worked by a thread entitled ‘Reminder nobody likes AEW’ that showed that normal people hate AEW and think it’s shit lmao

>>12928968
kek what a worked bitch
>>
>>12928968
Reminder that wrestling has roughly 1.2m diehard fans who will continue watching no matter how shit everything gets.

You want the biggest diehard or diehard numbers, look at 1/6. No one with an iota of a life was watching wrestling on 1/6. Shit's dead and console warring over which dead brand is the deadest is retarded.
>>
this just proves wwe won. the story every week is nxt vs aew. wwe does not care about nxt and they've proved that themselves over and over again. E-Chads, we won the war.
>>
>>12928968
>seething so hard at an anti-AEW thread he has to make a new thread quoting his waifu
>>
>>12929042
lmao seething
>>
People only pretended to like NXT because Vince wasn't the head booker/writer, SMACK has always been the A show
>>
>>12928968
OH NO NO NO NO
WE GOT TOO FUCKING COCKY TRAN-E BROS!
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR WEEK!
>>
>>12929469
>Don't care
>Hotshot every single week with your latest whatever in an attempt to pop the ratings
you may now post "worked" as a reply to this, tranEdrone
>>
File: yummy.png (966 KB, 934x720)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
>>12928975
>>12928984
You need to go back.
>>
>>12929718
Every week with a Monday and a Friday is our week.
>>
>>12928968
>has only one show a week for about 1.5 years now with the time and day of week pretty much consistent the entire time
>number never goes up
Why doesn't anyone new ever watch AEW?
>>
>>12929779
>y-you need to go back
Reminder that the offical 2020 reddit awards saw AEW voted as the favorite with SmackDown number 2 and New Jamal number 3.
>>
>>12928968
No one likes you. Not even your parents.
>>
>>12929042
>Because god forbid someone have segments on a show that aren't 20 minute matches of no substance with 0 storyline!
But enough about nxt
>>
>>12929865
>He knows that Reddit has yearly awards
Go back.
>>
>>12929469
>won the war
>getting replaced by hockey
Kek
>>
>>12929142
Basically this. NXT has the roster they just have garbage booking.
>>
>>12930192
Don't pretend you didn't see that shit posted here
>>
>>12929779
the biggest reddit fags on this board are wwe fans
>>
>>12930203
They have zero character or charisma. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you can't talk, you are shit out of luck in wwe.
>>
>trannies implying nxt js the reddit show, despite AEW gamethreads getting 4tines the posts on Reddit
P.S. you post the screenshots, i don't visit reddit
>>
>>12930222
Thing is NXT is supposed to be the place to let them try to develop those skills. I cringed when that guy from Private Party cut a shitty promo on Jericho but at least AEW is letting him try to develop his promo skills.
>>
>>12928968
Why has AEW been stuck at 8k since December?
>>
trannies pls stop taking fake fighting so seriously
you act like you have money invested on AEW or something
>>
I like it. I wish it was only an hour, though.
>>
>>12928968
>another thread by the schizo tranny
Done with the poll threads you pathetic fool? 42% yourself already
>>
>>12930299
I mean if they're shoot shills of course they have some "money" invested there, if trannyW goes down so does the paycheck. But i don't think that's the case tho, they're just overly dramatic about some indy mudshow and about a non existent "war". I haven't seen such levels of autism and cultism since the Sonic fanbase
>>
>>12928968
I watched two wwe matches last week. Roman vs KO in a last man standing, and Cole/Roddy vs Ciampa/Thatcher. I decided to watch them cus Meltzer gave both 4 stars.

I thought the Roman vs KO match was pretty good. Very physical brawl with both guys taking huge bumps. I usually hate matches where wrestlers start talking, but in this case it didn’t feel too corny.

Then I watched the nxt match and it was absolutely soulless. No story, no chemistry, no structure, no personality, no intensity, just..nothing. Just moves for the sake of moves for the sake of having a match. It blows my mind that something as painfully boring as this match which includes several of nxt’ stop stars is allowed to air, and there are people who genuinely *like* this style of wrestling.
>>
>>12928975
That bar is so low even Gargano can't limbo under it.
>>
>>12929330
>women who are hard to care about.

Too old for (You)?
>>
>>12929410
>no you should be watching the noowz
>>
I unironically watch only Impact and NXT every week. I am the %1
>>
>>12928968
Are u kidding me? I love NXT my favorite is super heavyweight champion Quasar Quackenbush he does all the flips
>>
>>12928968
https://www.wanderable.com/hm/VinnyAndBridget
>>
>>12928984
>howls in shitzi
>>
>>12928968
kek he coping

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.