[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

You’re booking for AEW and Steve Austin has agreed to do up to 3 months of TV and one match,
at a PPV. Who does he face and what’s the story?
>>
>You’re booking for AEW
I quit
>>
>>11052660
Nobody on that roster deserves the privilege except Jericho who he's already faced plenty of times. I tell Austin to rest and enjoy his retirement instead because he is a broken man that nearly killed himself doing one last match at Wrestlemania 17 years ago.
>>
Dean Ambrose.

>Dean is pissed about the podcast.
>" Steve you wanted me to try harder, so I did. .
>Pulls up photos of Dean kissing stone colds wife and daughters in the Titantron
>I tried reaaaaal HARD, if ya know what I mean.
>>
>>11052660
I'm not fucking putting him in a match, holy shit what an awful idea.
>>
>>11052660
if he doesn't die, I wouldn't book him at all either. Like >>11052671 said, really only Jericho deserves it but they faced a lot already.
Unless I can get NJPW Kenny, then no one really
>>
>>11052660

He beats the shit out of Brandi for 3 months then leaves
>>
>>11052683
dimes
>>
>>11052683
This and recurring backstage segments where he runs over all the minorities in AEW with his zamboni
>>
I put him in a match with DEAN and tell DEAN to drop him on his head for real and kill him, for pissing on his legacy like this.
>>
The only way you book Austin long-term is as manager of a stable of anti-heroes. People want to see him hit the stunner, drink beer, and cut promos. They don't want to see a guy 15 years past his prime who hasn't wrestled in almost 20 try to hobble his way through a match. They absolutely don't want to see one of their heroes die or become seriously disabled in the ring, either.

Make him manage a stable consisting of Hangman, FTR, Darby, and MAYBE Moxley (after a storyline where Austin tries to recruit him but Moxley doesn't trust him), but Moxley isn't as critical as the point of having Austin there would be to get your young anti-hero/rebel babyfaces over. They can feud with Inner Circle and a heel authority stable that includes heel Cody and heel Cleaner Kenny.
>>
>>11052675
>>11052682
>>11052710
>they don’t want to kill Austin in the ring so Vince can’t ever call on him again
>>
>>11052660
faces archer.
story is ridding wrestling of drunk crackhead jake roberts. every ring is austins ring and jake is still the same garbage piece of trash he always was.
>>
>>11052671
>at Wrestlemania 17

>>11052686
Austin is a progressive ally stay worked cuckservatives
>>
>>11052660
Job to Cawdy Rhodes
Job to Orange Cassidy
Goes over Marko Stunt, after a 15 minute back & forth epic battle where Stone Cold needs to kick Marko's nut to get the 1, 2, 3, pin.
>>
File: Eddie-Kingston.jpg (114 KB, 1901x1076)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>>11052790
He gave you one match faggot not 3
>>
>>11052660
>comes out
>gets stunned by Cody
>gets up and shakes his hand for drawing the house
>>
>>11052660
Marko Stunt. Story is Marko dabbed on him and Steve wants revenge. Match ends in a dq after a run-in from... let's say Luther.
>>
>>11052780
>at Wrestlemania 17
No, at Wrestlemania 17 years ago
>>
>>11052660
Says he's happy to be here
Jobs to 10 Man
Never shows up again
>>
>>11052811
go to bed Vince you've got another draft to have ready to discard before showtime
>>
I put Marko Stunt over in a squash match against Austin
>>
Shows up for 11 weeks straight and screams DEAN
jobs to jay white on week 12
>>
>>11052660
He never does. He's fully retired from pro wrestling.
Nice try, tranny.
>>
Twerking contest with Sonny Kiss
>>
have him apologize for being a wife beating drunkard, then have every woman in the roster squash him
>>
>>11052673
Fucking dimes. Tony hire this man.
>>
>>11052896
It’s not meant to be realistic, it’s just a hypothetical
>>
>>11052800
I got carried away when he said that I could book the legend. I'll go with the 3 month long feud that ends in an epic Marko Stunt battle since Orange Cassidy would have most likely beat the shit out of Jericho by then, and sent him home packing in a retirement home match.
>>
>>11052660
Any answer other than Moxley is retarded
>>
File: bsa.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>11052660
Have him come out and cut a worked-shoot (shoot) on Christianityetty
Manage Nyla Rose and turn her into a beer-drinking monster badass
Put over Cody Rhodes for being the greatest LGBTQIA2+ ally in pro wrestling today
Promo spots to promote the AEW sensory-inclusivity bag
Discuss his ongoing battle with ableism that's been happening since he broke his neck
Dance competition with Sonny Kiss
And finally have him officiate a same-sex wedding ceremony in the middle of the ring: "AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THIS HOLY MATRIMONY, TAKE IT UP WITH THE CHURCH OF 3:16 YA MEALY-MOUTHED SONS A BITCHES!" *glass shatters, Lady Gaga's Born This Way plays*
>>
>>11052959
Based Progressive Ally Steve Austin
>>
>>11052673
t. jim cornette
>>
>>11052808
Wrestlemania 17 wasnt years ago it was over a decade now bro.
>>
>>11053166
I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 17 I'm talking about Wrestlemania 19 which was 17 years ago
>>
>>11052721
Honestly this is pretty good. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the damned AE DUBYA
>>
Guys this isn't hard. Put him in a feud with an up a comer who could get a rub (MJF, Darby Allen, Jungle Boy, Hsngman Page, pick one) and have them beat him
>>
>>11053265
austin would run away and cry if he had to put someone over
>>
I don’t think there’s a person in any company who wouldn’t get completely mogged by him returning. MJF might be the only one for AEW that makes sense.
>>
>>11053267
Then don't book him. A legend serves no long term purpose unless he's helping your current talent get over
>>
Marko Stunt gets a mega push and goes over Steve Austin.
>>
>>11052660
He is Kingston's manager and does a storyline against Mox.
>>
>>11052683
kek
>>
File: scsa.jpg (27 KB, 279x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>Well anon, ol' Stone Cold was lookin' forward to your plans. I really wanted to put those young whipper snappers over and make 'em shine. Unfortunately I done hurt my back moving some furniture back at the ranch and I ain't gonna be making it.
What do?
>>
>>11053273
Austin/MJF program would be based in a few years assuming he's cemented as a main eventer by them, it'd push him right over the top and the promos would be dimes incarnate.
>>
>>11052660
AEW would fuck up catastrophicly and probably have him in the ring dancing with a guy in a dinosaur mask and his fucking dwarf. But the correct path would be to have him put over Hangman Page.
>>
File: PromoAustin.jpg (18 KB, 394x245)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
SO OL' STONE COLD GOT TO THINKIN'
>WHAT
I SAID STONE COLD GO TO THINKIN'
>WHAT
ABOUT THE GENDER WAGE GAP
>WHAT
SO I SCRATCHED MY HEAD AND SAID "WELL SHOOT, STONE COLD"
>WHAT
HOW IS IT THAT WHEN UNADJUSTED WOMEN MAKE ONLY ABOUT 1/4TH THE AVERAGE SALARY A MAN MAKES
>WHAT
I SAID ONLY 1/4TH THE AVERAGE SALARY A MAN MAKES
>WHAT
WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED THIS
>WHAT
AND I FINALLY SAID "HELL, SON, WHEN YOU TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE DEMANDS OF A PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY AND TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES, WOMEN WILL BE LESS INCENTIVIZED TO PURSUE HIGHER-PAYING CAREERS"
>WHAT
I SAID LESS INCENTIVIZED TO MAKE THAT MONEY
>WHAT
THAT MOOLAH
>WHAT
THAT DOUGH
>WHAT
THAT CASH
>WHAT
SO IF YOU WANT STONE COLD TO HELP FACILITATE THE PASSING OF GOVERNMENT-ENFORCED LEGISLATION THAT FORCES COMPANIES TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND DROP THE PATRIARCHY ON THAT SORRY STACK OF DIMES IT CALLS A NECK GIMME A "HEEEELL YEEAH"
>>
>>11053171
Wrestlemania 17 was 19 years ago
>>
>>11052780
Austin had his own shirt with the confederate flag on the back
>>11053802
Cringe
>>
>>11053815
And Wrestlemania 19 was 17 years ago
>>
>>11052660
He’s too old and broken down to work and he would outshine his client if he were a manager, I’d rather put Steve in a GM/Commissioner type role and actually use him to help Tony book the show
>>
>>11053802
Don’t post here anymore
>>
>>11052660
Just have him be Dean's manager. Have him stunner Dean and cost him the title. Then on the Dynamite 2 weeks after. Stone Cold squashes CAWdy with one Stunner in 12 seconds for the TNT title. Then you have that dream match no one asked for between Stone Cold and Deano for the TNT title. There.
>B-b-b-but i said one match
Don't give a fuck bitch. It's a squash. Doesn't count.
>>
File: sq.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>11053869
>>11054514
OL STONE COLD BEEN HEARIN THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE
>WHAT
THAT /ASP/ DOESN'T LIKE TRANSEXUALS, HOMOSEXUALS, OR PEOPLE OF COLOR
>WHAT
WELL LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING
>WHAT
I'VE KNOWN A LOT OF LGBT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE
>WHAT
AND I'VE GOT NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM
>WHAT
FACT OF THE MATTER IS, LGBT, POC'S, IT DOESN'T MATTER
>WHAT
THEY'RE ALL HUMAN, AND THEY'RE ALL JUST TRYING TO GET THROUGH LIFE LIKE YOU AND ME
>WHAT
SO HOW ABOUT WE STOP THE HATRED BECAUSE IT'S GETTING US NOWHERE
>WHAT
AND IF OL' STONE COLD SEES ANYONE HATING ON A TRANSEXUAL ON /ASP/ HE'S OPENING A CAN OF WHOOP ASS RIGHT THEN AND THERE
>WHAT
>>
>>11053792
That's why there's so many shitposts in this thread about Marko. Marko actually getting offense on Lance Archar & lasting more than 5 minutes is already a joke. You can't get lower than that, then having Marko face a legend in a back & forth match that lasts more than 10 minutes.
>>
>>11052671
Jeribloat isn’t serious or intense enough
>>
>>11053815
You are a retard
>>
>>11052800
It's a gauntlet match, you Amish
>>
>>11053815
based
>>11053873
cringe
>>
>>11052673
Agree with you here
>>
>>11052660
The IWC already books AEW though, where do you Tony steals all this reddit cringe comes from?
>>
>>11052673
>Calls BS cause the Lunatic onions's been isolating for 3 months.

Austin couldnt get a sentence out of him from a regular conversation.

You think he has the ability to put two sentences together....
>>
>>11052660
SCSA v Scott Hall, part II
>>
>>11052660
>Jake the Snake revenge for KotR
>sends Lance Archer to kill him
>Austin jobs to Archer and gives him the rub
>>
>>11052660
I'm gonna assume this is an alternate universe where Austin appearing on AEW is possible
>>
>>11052683
Book it Tomy!
>>
>>11052670
fpbp
>>
>>11056844
Fucking Awful!
>>
>>11052683
AEW please sign this guy to your creative team, I'm beggin' ya.
>>
>>11052660
Two month long fued of austin helping opponents win against dean before pouring bear all over him.

Dean loses his title to please the asp crowd. Austin and Dean having a hardcore match with thumbtacks, Middle fingers, Tables, and Barbed Wire. Stone Cold smashes dean with a bottle of Beer before stunnering him for the win.

asp wwe fans suck my dick for making dean lose. Aew fans love me cause I worked for their god.

I get the angle over as progressive by having Sonny kiss and the women's division to spray Steve down with white claw after the match.
>>
I would have him face Omega.
I would have him go over
>>
>>11052660
I have Orange Cassidy shoot beat the shit out of him in a 2 minute squash match before saying "no one gives a fuck about your washed up boomer ass lmao ya seethe?" and shoot re-breaking his neck
>>
>>11052660
he cant work any more retard, the attitude has been over for 20 years
>>
>>11052683
Holy dimes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.