[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>11049108
Brock for being a mark and not putting over the hottest guy in the company so he could keep his >see vince im the only draw i need the title card
>>
>>11049108
Ambrose tried going into business for himself and Brock didn't respect him at all before that
>>
>>11049108
Ambrose for trying to bring CZW mudshow trash to the grandest stage of them all and for thinking Brock would go through with that gay shit. Tired of hearing how that shitter was "held down". He had a million "ideas" on how to only get himself over and nothing else.
>>
>>11049121
This
>>
>>11049108
vince
>>
>muh chainsaw
Deano
>>
>>11049108
>n-no Deano you can’t shoot on me and have an epic brutal classic that will be remembered your years to come i got a ufc fight coming up!!!1 vince-sama save meee!
Brock, this was an intentional burial no doubt, let the kid color you with some weapons and ragdoll him around while he keeps getting back up, then put him away with an F5 on a stack of chairs, boom you make a star and can fuck off and do your UFC thing

youre trying to sell this feud as the Beast can’t hold the lunatic fringe down because he’s insane then the match needs to sell the fucking feud, this was hottest match going into the show and Brock went into business for himself so he could remain the top guy.

Make no mistake Brock Lesnar is a mark like everyone else no matter how apathetic he tries to come off, this was a clever and calculated burial.
>>
File: 1593895718852.jpg (33 KB, 401x401)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>11049108
If they wanted this match to happen but didn't want hardcore violence at Wrestlemania, then they shouldn't have booked the match for Wrestlemania
If they wanted a match at Wrestlemania to have something special that wasn't hardcore violence, then they shouldn't have booked Dean Ambrose for the match
If they wanted to have a match at Wrestlemania WITH hardcore violence, then they shouldn't have booked Brock, who didn't want to do hardcore violence, for the match
There's literally three different scenarios where this disappointing match could have been avoided and we could have gotten something else either at a different pay-per-view or with either wrestler swapped ouy, but they just decided "fuck it what's the worst that could happen" which is apt for the entirety of Wrestlemania 32
>>
>>11049108
WWE
>>
>>11049108
Dean for being a hack who expected Brock to be hit by a chainsaw.

Just a reminder him and Jericho had a hardcore match months after this which Dean was allowed to be as whacky as he wanted and it turned out to be a complete snooze fest in which It's only highlight was when Jericho agreed to take a thumbstack spot while Dean did absolutely nothing of excitement. Pic related is more hardcore than Dean and proves it with her monkey spots
>>
>>11049275
coalburning flip hapa
>>
>>11049275
imagine the smell after eating all of that
>>
Dean. For even walking into a WWE ring looking like a fucking fry cook and expecting NCAA champion, NFL player, UFC Champion, and WWE champion Brock Lesnar to sell for him. Brock shouldve just shot on him and made him look like the little piece of shit midget fag boy that he is
>>
Certainly not Brock. He was protecting himself and his multi million dollar UFC payday a few months later. Imagine doing stupid crazy shit with Dean and risk hurting yourself.

If anything Vince shouldn't have booked the match.
>>
>>11049275
Even the hardcore match with omega was also fucking lame amd sterile. Why do people think he's Mick Foley tier of Hardcore matches? Seriously what shit did he even do in CZW to make him hardcore besides being in CZW. He's a phony.
>>
File: deanettyfans.gif (1.96 MB, 400x225)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>11049108
WWE for booking it.
That being said it was based being there live seeing all these deanetty fans shut up after talking shit that deanetty was going to beat brock. Then brock just destroys deanetty
BASED
>>
>>11049214
Shieldettys constantly hamstrung by booking like this, just like Seth in HIAC
>>
File: bufeCUz.gif (924 KB, 352x288)
924 KB
924 KB GIF
>>11049275
Ambrose Asylum was so fucking stupid. Winning a hardcore match doesn't get you over if you make your opponent take all the big bumps.
>>
>>11049275
Cause Chris Jericho is a fucking midcard goof, nobody gives a fuck if Dean Ambrose beats him up with weapons and that match was over a plotted plant. Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose in a street fight hardcore match is a draw Ambrose and Jericho in whatever the fuck that is when everyone wanted Jericho to go away and Ambrose was just buried wasnt

Fucking dumbass edrone
>>
>>11049108
brock for being lazy
DEAN for being a shitter
>>
>>11049108
ITT: e drones

Brock objectively, faggots gimmick is hes a shoot monster puro wrassler who cant take a couple hardcore bumps fucking pussy, this match was literally the last chance wrestling had to be cool and could have Deanetty into an actual star who lived up to the lunatic fringe gimmick instead of a cartoon character

Literally RIGHT AFTER this match ratings tanked so bad they had to do a brand split and cancel the Shield triple threat at Mania since all 3 were now comfortably buried and moved it to fucking.m Battleground

Fuck Brock, fuck Dean, fuck Vince and fuck WWE and their retarded fans
>>
>>11049375
>being lazy
He had a wildly more important REAL fight in the UFC in just a couple months ya tard. Stupid fucking retard mark.
>>
>>11049394
>ITT: e drones
Says the worked mark
>>
>>11049409
>im a legit fighter! Im tough! Grr
>w-wait no Dean you can’t bust me open with a barbwire bat m-my fight

What a fucking pussy, no wonder hes never drawn a dime
>>
If Brock put over completely dimeless shitters like Seth and let a midget like D Bry beat the fuck out of him Dean must be a next level pathetic dork to get absolutely nothing in on him. Only dude lower then Dean is fucking Ricochet
>>
>>11049436
Actual retard.
Stick to fake fighting, kid.
>>
>>11049158
>Lesnar is a mark because he successfully kept his stock high while burying a shitter he didn’t like before going off to make millions for a one off UFC fight
I see one mark and it ain’t Brock
>>
>>11049108
Dean, for expecting Brock to do the shit that he wanted.
>>
>>11049373
Cope harder tranny
>>
>>11049394
>e-drones

I'd tell you go to kill yourself but you probably would on according of you type of people
>>
>>11049108
>>11049275

There is not ONE memorable hardcore moment Dean has done. Not. A. Single. Damn. One

John Cena was right about Stone Cold being right. He's got no balls.
>>
Ambrose didn't roid enough. If he did Lesnar would have respected and listened to him. That's on Ambrose
>>
>>11049316
>WWE for booking it
This is the only correct answer in this thread.
>>
>>11049108
>>11049214
Dean should have won the royal rumble and faced Reigns in the main event. Its Vince's fault for booking triple cunt as champ and booking dean against based Bork who was just there to collect the biggest possible paycheck with the least amount of work
>>
Brock respects real niggas. Deano failed the test
>>
>>11049121
This
>>
Dean has a right to try and have the best Mania match he can to get himself over.
Brock has a right to protect his UFC payday.
If Brock was going to half-ass it at Mania, then Vince shouldn't have booked him for it.

Here's an idea, right off the top of my head. Bray wasn't doing anything at this Mania. Undertaker was wrestling fucking Shane, which, I think we can do a little better than that. Dean can do a Street Fight with Bray where he fights off the entire Wyatt family at weapons and wins, or he can have a Hell in the Cell match with Undertaker where he fights like hell and loses, but Undertaker is impressed with him and gives him the hat tip to put him over.

But this is all coming from the flawed concept of getting Ambrose over, which WWE wasn't interested in doing at all. The Brock match was exactly what they wanted it to be. A match where Ambrose scratched the edge of the main event and then was very resolutely shown to not belong there. Cheer for Roman instead.
>>
>>11049108
What did he expect to do to Brock anyway? There's nothing Dean thought about doing to Brock that would've made this a memorable match
>>
>>11050391
Well, they wound up using one of his ideas for the main event of SummerSlam, so I guess they thought that was memorable.
>>
Dean for being a fake toughguy pussy ass bitch. He's lucky based Brock didnt just rip him in two
>>
>>11049121
>Brock wouldn’t be on board with that.

It’s literally the best way to lose and look strong. Had Ambrose won, he could be the Beast Slayer and Brock could say “he’s still a bitch that needed weapons and a stipulation”
>>
>>11050452
>Had Ambrose won, he could be the Beast Slayer and Brock could say “he’s still a bitch that needed weapons and a stipulation”
This is exactly fucking why I'm still mad that Rey didn't beat Brock at Survivor Series
>>
>>11050452
>he could be the Beast Slaye
luckily that went to the right person and not deanetty.
>>
>>11050468
That building would've come off for Rey winning and then Brock could've just murdered him the next night on Raw. Nobody would've cared.

>>11050477
Yeah and then he had to turn heel before the year was over because they gave him the worst babyface champ booking ever.
>>
>>11049108
ah yes, the wrestlemania that sucked so bad they had to reverse everything the next night
>>
Brock for over hyping his worth ...if you wanna protect yourself for UFC dont fucking hog a WM spot ...fuck his 30 sec squash matches

Dean tried to make a WM match probably didn't give a shit if he lost and wanted to put in the work but Brock is a drama queen
>>
>>11050477
They sure did
>>
A CZW match does nothing for Lesnar so he didn't play along. If Ambrose had actually tried to work with Lesnar, he would have had a better match.
>>
>>11049108
Dean for being a shitter
>>
>>11049108
brock for being an overpaid, lazy shitter
>>
>>11049108
Dean
Brock had good matches with every other smark favorite
>>
>>11051817
>50 suplexes in a row and then dissappearing for 7 months
>good
>>
>>11049108
Dean. Everyone was expecting a Passion of the Christ style one way bloodbath. It could have been like Bret Hart/Stone Cold, but more one sided. I really don't think Lesnar would give a shit about being booked into a match like that. Dean still would have gotten way over.
>>
>>11049108
People were only disappointed by this because of how fucking good the build was. Probably the last good build that WWE ever booked.
>>
>>11049121
nigger actually had one of the few interesting booked upper card comedy acts ive seen and complained and left after he couldn't sell it and it got cringe. dude was actually booked pretty well by wwe for the most part and that's saying a lot
>>
>>11049108
Dean

>disliked by Austin
>disliked by Brock

that should tell you enough about what kind of shitter he is when guys like that don't respect you, especially when you get your one shot at Mania to work with the biggest name in the company and you stink up the joint

he should've been a janitor somewhere, not a wrestler, and damn sure not a main eventer
>>
>>11049327
That spot was so stupid, even if Orton hit the RKO his back was still going to eat tacks
>>
>>11049108
Vince for booking that garbage.
>>
>>11049108
Vince. Why the fuck couldn’t this have been like Austin/Bret? The whole premise was “I’m crazy and you can’t keep me down!” Then he puts him down in, like, 12 minutes. Why? Why couldn’t Brock just beat Dean’s ass with thumbtacks, barbed wire and a chainsaw? Seriously, why? I doubt Dean asked Brock to do any crazy bumps himself. Dean could’ve lost and looked good. Furthermore, why did they even bother booking this as a hardcore match when Brock had a UFC fight coming up? They had to have known he didn’t wanna get too risky, so why not a normal match? And what the FUCK could Dean have asked Brock that he said no to? No way he asked, “wanna let me beat you up with a baseball bat?” It would’ve been the opposite, surely. So what the fuck gives? It’s a piece of shit, it’s mind boggling and it’s a perfect example of why I stopped watching WWE.
>>
>>11049108
Lesnetty. They teased so much stuff and what happened was
>DEAN threw chairs in the ring for half an hour
>Brocketty nosells
>Suplex onto chairs
>Suplex onto chairs
>Suplex onto chairs
>Suplex onto chairs
>pin
>>
>>11052342
Jon's idea was that he'd take the mother of all ass whippings and Brock would knock him unconscious after Dean flipped him off, like Stone Cold passing out in the sharpshooter.
For it to be as short and tame as it was was really pathetic.
>>
>>11052394
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I was thinking Jon couldn’t have asked anything physically demanding or dangerous of Brock. I wonder why he said no to something so simple. There has to be more to it.
>>
>>11052406
>There has to be more to it.
Brock didn't like Dean, that's it
>>
>>11052406
Brock was a mark and went into business for himself, since his gimmick is he doesnt care and he never shoots he can get away with it but anyone who isnt a dumb ass can see what happened here

Reigns was a flop, Rollins was injured, Cena was part time, Dean was the only one in Brock’s way of becoming top guy so he buried him plain and simple
>>
>>11049108
DEAN. brock does shit but only with people he respects, he didnt respect moxley
>>
You know what's the funniest part is?
Dean was the only wrestler drawing in WWE at that point, SD was gaining viewers when he was the top guy
>>
>>11049121
where are his great ideas in AEW? the guy is still doing le wacky austin shit, he even did wwe tier shit with jerichos car.
>>
>>11049108
Only dirtsheet smarks will say Dean, casuals liked Dean, he was the most over guy, the match had the best buildup on the show and everyone wanted to see a blood bath yet Brock pussied out and half assed us and didnt give Dean the rub

Only the biggest e drones can defend a ufc faggot half assing his job in entertaining people to justify in their heads Vince cant make mistakes, i like Vince too but shit he fucks up nigga everyone does
>>
>>11049108
Brock, no matter what delusional Romanfags try to spin
>>
>>11051825
>no idea of what makes a match good
>”he’s a part-timer so he’s bad”
Go back
>>
>>11052299
But then he hit his finish onto tacks
He was willing to kill a legend even if meant hurting himself in the process
This is back when matches had stories
>>
>>11052406
He probably thought flipping the bird and losing unconscious was cringe Austin mimicry, Dolph gets enough shit for copying HBK I don't see why Dean should get a pass
>>
>>11052467
I've heard this a few times and it seems really plausable but I don't know if it's just rumours, do you know why Lesnar doesn't like Dean?
>>
>>11049108
DEAN
this mongoloid is hailed as some hardcore god by smarks but ive never seen him take a big bump ever
he probably wanted Brock to do all the bumps and Lesnar shot his ass down
Even BMJ and Orton took nasty bumps in their matches against Brock and Brock himself took some stiff shots from Bryan
DEAN is just a shitter who wants his opponents to take all the hardcore shit and never take any of them himself, the reverse Mick Foley and the way he talks is annoying as fuck and i wouldnt be surprised if Lesnar's hatred of him started because of that
>>
Deanetty for being a shitter
>>
>>11053356
I'm guessing because of his background
Or maybe he didn't fellate him good enough backstage
>>
>>11053668
Wrong
>>
>>11049108
Brock Lesnar
>>
>>11052299
did he actualy hit it? or did foley push him to the tacks?
>>
>>11053677
/thread
Imagine actually thinking someone like Brock should play along with this goofy boring anti-dimes shitter.
>>
>>11049436
What he was trying to say was that he had a actual real fight and he didn't want to get cut and banged up as that takes time to recover from.
>>
Brock Lesnar is the lowest drawing champion in history

Dean Ambrose is a confirmed house shows ratings and ppv draw

Brock was wrong
>>
>>11049510
When are UFC fags getting banned?
>>
>>11054109
I think Cuck Foley countered into the push off.
>>
>>11054572
oh, also, it's right there in the gif.
>>
Brock, he's been a lazy prick since he's come back.
>>
>>11049275
Am I the only one who liked the Ambrose Asylum match?
>>
>>11049108
Ambrose literally doesn't belong in the same ring

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.