[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1b8.png (412 KB, 3168x3080)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>bird has flown into my window
>he was pretty dazed
>put him in a box until he got better
>let the window open
>10 min later he's gone
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 530x440)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
not OP, but any tips on avoiding birds smashing into windows? I can't put stuff in front of the windows since they are large walk-in windows I use to access the balcony
>>
>>4419874
idk my friend put silhouettes of hawks and stuff on the window
>>
>>4419874
We had a bird problem and smacking on all the windows so we bought the fake spiders for Holloween an put them on all the windows all the time.
Like this but on the windows all the time and no birds smacking on all the windows anymor .
>>
>>4419902
I envy the wacky world you live in
>>
>>4419874
You have to cover the entire surface of the window with small dots, unfortunately. Larger stickers won’t work
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 338x298)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>
>>4420302
That's a good point.
>>
I like birds :) helping birds is cool
>>
>>4419902
Way too spooky
>>
>>4419874
change the glass windows for anything opaque like wood
>muh clarity
fuck you
>>
>>4419893
oddly enough the last bird that smacked into my window was a hawk. He was pretty dazed but eventually he went off on his way, felt bad for the big guy. scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>4419667
I managed to catch a western jackdaw with a broken wing recently. Got him (or her?) in my house. Any idea on what to do with him? I’ve already given him food, water and a nice box to rest in.
>>
>>4419667
>Eaten by an invasive domestic cat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.