[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does /an/ think about the swedish white moose?
>>
>>4418784
A m00se once bit my sister ...
>>
>>4418788
such edge
>>
>>4418784
Wish I was 100 meters tall so I could just pick it up with one hand and bite it in half.
>>
>>4418784
That's the revered ära älg. Hunting it will cause you 100 years of bad luck, but you get some sweet horns that will make you run faster.
>>
>>4418784
Thread still open? Slow board this is. Slow boards are comfy
>>
>>4418788
based chang
>>
Feels good being huwite
>>
File: moose1-e1572291657420.jpg (294 KB, 1200x799)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>
>>4418784
>>4419956
>>4419958
I bet it's delicious. Like a savory powdered donut...
>>
>>4418784
what is moose? this is elk.
>>
>>4421324
Anglos killed all their Elk in the middle ages, so the word Elk in Middle English degenerated to mean big deer, and then was applied to Wapati/Red Deer in America. Then they adopted the Algonquian word Moose to refer to what was once called Elk. High class Anglos still remember the correct useage, but the average Anglo has little experience with wildlife, excepting the American types, so the odd usage has been exported from America to the rest of the anglosphere as well.
>>
>>4418784
I bet that dude has caused so many car accidents.
>>
they used to call me the white moose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.