[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Survival of the fittest, bitch. Get good or get rekt.
>>
paleo schizo is dog hate schizo is cat hate schizo is bird hate schizo is dog fucker schizo

and he's having a meltdown
>>
>>4361996
Take your meds and look at the posters count, tranny-BOY.
>>
>>4361996
>he
Anon, maybe you didnt know, but it's she. She's trans.
>>
>>4361999
you're really fast resetting that router, aren't ya?

It's a wonder you ever get banned. Do they rangeban you? or do you just have a mental breakdown and disappear for a while?
>>
>>4362005
>resetting his router
Paid proxy service more likely
>>
>>4362005
Keeeeeek. I really REALLY love this schizo!
>>4361992
OP, make a screenshot with (you)s and post here. Let's add some fuel to his illness.
>>
>>4362009
If my son was insane I don't think I'd let him spend his disability on trolling /an/, but you're probably right.
>>
he really is having a meltdown. did that puppy thread do him in?
>>
it's really said what this board has become
>>
>>4362034
>tfw can't tell if this board simply doesn't have a single janny or if hes just a retard
>>
>>4362036
it's the case for virtually every non-fast board. moderation ranges from very inconsistent at best to non-existent at worst. there's janny hirings every 6 months but it does not show at all. gookmoot doesn't give a shit about this site, it's just a revenue stream he forgot about
>>
>>4362036
he deletes my harmless funposts, and people calling him a zoophile
oh and when people say the heckin n word
>>
>>4362025
Majestic bird.
>>
You know this board is dead when janitors don't give a fuck.
>>
It's the same huskyfag who who larps every thread. he's been doing it for a couple of years. he's called me a serb because i trolled him with pitbulls destroying huskies.
>>
>>4362163
Stop talking about yourself MPD schizo. What animal dont you use to shitpost?
>>
>>4362163
birdfag deflecting again after posting a bunch of birds. caw caw.
>>
>>4362183
>>4362189
and he comes the schizo
>>
>>4362193
>i'm not a schizo you are
classic schizo

your next line will be "meds now"!
>>
>>4362203
>this is who the schizo is
>n-no it's not it's you!!! *sweats profoundly*
Nigga, just give up
>>
File: 5648636894_8fbb81a6b3_b.jpg (138 KB, 683x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>4362209
ok schizo
>>
>>4362209
>Sweats profoundly
Lord have mercy on this brazilian's vocabulary.
>>
>>4362216
>you called me out so i'm going to call you schizo now!!
cope schizo
>>
>>4362219
So you're birdfag, huskyfag, pitbullfag, catfag, what else? See a shrink

Reply again and you are admitting that you are a schizo
>>
>>4362220
>It's the same huskyfag who who larps every thread. he's been doing it for a couple of years. he's called me a serb because i trolled him with pitbulls destroying huskies.
>Stop talking about yourself MPD schizo. What animal dont you use to shitpost?
>being so defensive you have to go to the "no, it's you route when you called out"
KWAB
>>
>admits to being a schizo
the ironing

looks like i'm done here
>>
>>4362229
>call out the schizo
>schizo immediately comes out to call the person who called him out a schizo
cry
>>
What the fuck even is this thread
>>
>>4362238
this board is dead.
>>
>>4362238
There are some schizos. Anon calls the schizos schizos. The schizos are gaslit into thinking they are dealing with other schizos, who are often themselves. Anon might even be the schizos. /an/ has to deal with a massive amount of false flagging as people engaged in dog/cat dog breed etc console wars play both sides to construct a narrative that pleases their tiny penis. Just look at the /dog/ general thread, on desuarchive to see the deleted posts, and see how much one schizo can post and direct a thread.

Overall, most of the schizophrenic samefagging is directed at making all dog related discussion on /an/ unbearable, for the past 2 years especially. Sometimes the schizo says he's trying to get dogs kicked off /an/, and he's been caught being a dogfucker and a pro-cat anti-dog poster on the same IP when mods deleted all his posts at once.
>>
>>4362255
There's the anti-dog schizo that wants to fuck dogs and is dedicated to killing /dog/, but there's also the anti-dog schizo that is literally a salty third worlder, the anti-cat birdfag schizo that has a vore fetish, the anti-cat schizo that's a salty third worlder, the birdfag schizo that just really wants to fuck a bird, the dino schizo that thinks he's a world renowned paleontologist having discussions with other paleontologists on 4chan (he's so important they came here to gaslight him), the bigfoot schizo that thinks it's all a government coverup, the schizo that gets irrationally angry at dead pet threads, the schizo that larps as an irishman with some random livestock animal that shoots 300 dogs a day, the schizo that larps as a vigilante cat poisoner, the serbian schizo that says he isn't a nazi but is actually a nazi, the nazi that hates pitbulls schizo, the german schizo that hates huskies and is also a nazi, the gnostic schizo, the only carnivores have souls schizo, the vegan schizo that has discussions with himself pretending to be new to veganism, the schizo that thinks all of these are birdfag, the schizo that larps as all of these, the schizo that pretends to have a cat that only shits in other peoples yards, the schizo that pretends to have two to four huskies that eat cats, the mastiff schizo, the birds shouldn't be pets and all bird owners are zoophiles schizo, the jainism schizo, and the schizo roster schizo

All me btw
>>
>>4362259
we know, huskyfag.
>>
File: IMG_20180810_145240_256.jpg (368 KB, 1440x1440)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>4362262
Oh right I forgot the thinks everyone is "huskyfag" schizo, cat website schizo, cat schizo who larps about shooting dogs, the black dog hate youtuber, the schizo that thinks random people are the black dog hate youtuber, the r/dogfree invasion schizo, the ESL turd worlder that goes into every thread to argue in favor of bestiality AKA lemurfag, and the "cat" schizo that purposefully tries to trigger the bird schizo.

Some of these schizos are stubborn so there's not a lot of lulz you can milk from them. Like this one (he just thinks everyone is "huskyfag"), and the paleo schizo, who gives up and starts insulting you if you can't convince him you're actually brian engh.
>>
>>4362265
>if i post a cat it's going to make me less of a schizo huskyfag
lmao you make it so easy
>>
File: 1667888597978.jpg (490 KB, 1280x1707)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>huskyfag brings up brian engh to distract from the fact that he's nick longrich
>makes this garbage thread to slide proof that modern paleontology is bullshit off the board
nice try faggot we're on to you
>>
>>4362275
Like I said.
>>
>>4362265
brian engh is the best paleoartist of our day. he portrays them like the animals they really were instead of CGI movie monsters. why all the hate for him?
>>
>>4362277
You say a lot of things, huskyfag, especially when you get called out and try to make it more obvious you're a schizo
>>
>>4362279
This nigga living in a serious delusion
>>
>>4362279
top schiz
>>
>>4362278
Some people are more into dinosaurs as a substitute for a personality than an interest in science.
>>
>>4362280
>>4362281
>get called out for being the shiposter
>"i-its not me it's you"
>>
>>4362284
its ok anon, you'll get the real huskyfag one day.
>>
>>4362285
that nigga is always there to pull "no u" card when someone calls him out, he already does it for me :)
>>
>>4362286
>he doesn't realize which schizo I am
Oh man you could use this against me but you won't, you're just going to confuse huskyfag
>>
>>4362287
huskyfag is confused enough as it is. nothing can fuck him up even more
>>
>>4362289
But is he clever enough to obfuscate his posting style by accusing other schizos of being himself?
>>
>>4362292
this is /an/ there's only 5 people on here total
>>
>>4362294
and one of them is nick longrich
>>
>>4362305
that's where all the schizos comes from you fool
>>
>>4362243
This seems right
>>4362255
Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>4362329
by god he has forgotten the part where dogfags blamed catfags. it was all a falseflag, the one shitposting up /dog/ has always been a literal dogfucker.
>>
Cats are not natural
Thread hidden
>>
>>4361992
And that's why mankind's about to go extinct. Enjoy dying by the sword you live by, faggot.
>>
>>4361996
>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS EXACTLY THE SAME PERSON!!!
Bruh you couldn't be more of a newfag if you failed to triforce.
>>
>>4362005
But which schizo are you? We need a name for the pro-mainstream paleofag schizo who thinks everyone is the same person. I think we should just call you taiwan schizo, since you're likely chinese and that will drive you more insane than you already are.
>>
>>4362034
/an/ is such a shitshow it's actually SIGNIFICANTLY improved from how

it used to be. Edgy kids used to spam animal murder videos here all

day every day and the jannies just let them do it. At some point, they

either got tired of doing it or SOMETHING happened that got the

jannies to get rid of them (unlikely). Now if they'd just get rid of

the fucking animal fuckers.

>>4362218
Lol
>>
File: 1581467704007.jpg (907 KB, 760x3829)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
Since this thread is so utterly full of retards and confused newfags, I'm going to lay out the history of this board and how it turned to shit, just like every other board on this site. As I said, years ago, this board was ground zero for posting animal abuse. That shit got put to a stop, possibly due to the FBI getting involved, because lord knows the administration of this site can't solve a problem with its own content.

Anti-cat Madness:
Dogfags - particularly shibull mommies have always been insufferable, both on 4chan and in society at large. Well, eventually the tide turned on them and all of society basically hates pitbulls now, you know, because of all the crime they commit and whatnot. Dogfags COULD NOT ABIDE THIS. So they started a crusade against cats, as if that makes people not hate shitbulls. As anyone’s intuition would dictate, most of the cat insanity on this board comes from mad retard dogfags, because nobody gives a shit about them and everyone finds them annoying. This is why /an/ is shat up with anti-cat literal madness.

>OMG A CAT CAME NEAR ME‼ AM I STILL MASCULINE!?!? IT DIDN’T MAKE ME GAY, DID IT?!?‼?
>>
File: Torosaurus AMNH 5116 2.jpg (1.26 MB, 2100x1767)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>4363165
Paleo-insanity:
At some point, modern science became such a farce of incompetence and fraud it caused something called the replication crisis. This is a problem by which a LARGE percentage of papers’ results CAN NOT be replicated by other scientists. Mostly due to literal fraud, incompetence and general sloppy work becoming the norm in the sciences. This is still the norm, by the way, and contrary to STEMfag whining it IS NOT just affecting psychology. Literally every single scientific field is heavily affected by the replication crisis. Just mentioning this fact sends these mad retards into a frothing rage, because the more mainstream this knowledge becomes, the more it impacts their paychecks.

/an/ does and has always attracted actual biologists. Most of them are college-educated and thus indoctrinated into the fraudulent and immoral publish or perish mentality that leads to all the fraud in modern science. Many, such as Nick Longrich, Mark Witton and Brian Engh have made rather good careers for themselves on being contrarian retards and their propaganda has been surprisingly effective at convincing every I FUCKING LOVE SOlENCE! goy on the planet that they're right, which is why patently anti-paleontological ideas like “feathers are an ancestral trait in dinosaurs” or “speculation is science” are now the norm. This is stridently bad paleontology. Not only are these pop paleofaggots all retards, but they're also dishonest. Nick Longrich called one of the largest Torosaurus skulls ever discovered a "juvenile". It’s 9’ long. He also bizarrely claimed another Torosaurus skull was an “adult female”, which is odd because nobody has ever been able to successfully sex dinosaurs (they don't appear to be sexually dimorphic).
>>
>>4363172
Brian Engh has basically made a career off of edgy dead baby dinosaur gore and wildly speculative art veering on total nonsense - his work has appeared in actual museums, and Mark Witton (pic related) is kind of famous for being a retarded featherfag misrepresenting paleoart history (nobody in the history of paleoart has EVER depicted a Brachiosaurus emaciated like this to my knowledge, except Mark Witton). This is the same thing the authors of All Yesterdays did with their “This is how alien scientists would reconstruct these animals hurr durr”, except they had to heavily doctor the skeletons to reach their conclusions. The rhino was the worst instance of this. And the reason is the same: when good paleontological principals are employed, reasonably accurate representations are the norm, not the exception. A perfect example of this is how Hadrosaurs used to be depicted with webbed feet even though literal hooves on Edmontosaurus have been known about since 1910. The webbed feet were bad paleontology. The lost knowledge of the hoof WOULD have been good paleontology if anyone had paid attention to it. Even as late as the 2020s people have been depicting Edmontosaurus without a central front hoof. Unfortunately, this is kind of the norm. The paleopseuds also like to claim that paleoart and paleontology are unrelated. This is completely retarded since most of these paleontologists are also paleoartists themselves and there is massive cross-fertilization of retarded ideas between Deviantart and mainstream paleontology moving in both directions. The paleo situation also involves MASSIVE fraud coming out of china because the dragon bone trade has always been fraudulent, just like the endangered species traditional chinese medicine trade (“dragon bones” were historically used as “medicine” before they were sold to stupid gullible westerners). And now it’s gotten so bad that actual chicoms are invading the board (like everywhere else).
>>
>>4363158
I have no idea why my post formatted all redditard like that.
>>
>>4363176
Jews did it
>>
>>4363165
Youre such a scizophrenic faggot
People hate cats because they smell like literal shit and because of endless shitty cat spam like this very thread
>>
>>4363218
Just ID'd yourself. Congratulations.
>>
>>4363218
>People hate cats because they smell like literal shit and because of endless shitty cat spam like this very thread
halff of those threads are larps. post pictures of cats online and claim it's theirs. cope
>>
>>4363229
Meds
>>
File: 1666797905037869.jpg (189 KB, 850x856)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>4363241
Ah, that covered it up. Good job.
>>
>>4363235
thought it was obvious but 90% of cat threads are just the same people pretending to be catfag to bait and to post anticat threads. I've done it once or twice.
>>4362294
is semi right. this board is dead and you guys are idiots if you think people come in here every day to post about their pets daily. Half of those "pet" pics are discord pics or off of google made by a larping schizo
>>
>>4363245
You just ideed yurself bro
>>
>>4363246
it's been dead for a while. guess the majority moved on since discord took over
>>
>>4361992
based catchad
>>
>>4363253
fuck off tranny shill
>>
>>4363261
>s-shill
I'm not shiling anything, dumbass
>>
>>4363165
>Dogfags - particularly shibull mommies have always been insufferable, both on 4chan and in society at large. Well, eventually the tide turned on them and all of society basically hates pitbulls now, you know, because of all the crime they commit and whatnot. Dogfags COULD NOT ABIDE THIS. So they started a crusade against cats, as if that makes people not hate shitbulls. As anyone’s intuition would dictate, most of the cat insanity on this board comes from mad retard dogfags, because nobody gives a shit about them and everyone finds them annoying. This is why /an/ is shat up with anti-cat literal madness.
You can't separate the anti-racist normie retards from 4chan posters. Like, at all. All the pit mommy shit is normies who have conflated racism with dog breeds, their brains don't really work you see, but that's not what's going on here, because 4chan is insanely racist, and also more intelligent than norps on average, so when people here are not racist, they still hate pitbulls. 4chan dogfags are something special as far as dog people go. Only place on the internet other than AR15fansplanninganinsurrection.com and you will hear "if your dog bites you or someone else for no gat-dam reason, fucking shoot it, i love dogs but not those dogs".

The strongest anti-cat faggotry is from the vegan retards and environmentalist babbies. It starts with "outdoor cats kill birdies" and turns into "WE MUST KILL CATS". These people are also anti-dog, and only pay lip service to dogs to piss off catfags. If you press them these deranged cat haters will devolve into hating dogs then pets in general. Consistently.

Now catfags, here and in the real world, have ALWAYS had a hateboner for dogs and dog owners because dogs kill outdoor cats and most working class homes will have a dog as cheap security, which means it barks while they're at work and the archetypical catfag tries to write prose/poetry and file for unemployment. So dogfags respond in turn... bants.
>>
>>4363280
don't forget 4chan has a strong culture of virgin/nerd hate. cats are the nerds pet. you dont have time for a dog, you gotta play final fantasy and DnD. you're autistic and dogs are too scary for you. etc. so you get a cat. these people have always gotten cats. cats can go outside with 0 moral consequences (unless you're a peta type) so cat goes outside and you sit down and marathon nichijou. no need to interact with another living thing if you don't want to. when cat people point at the best examples of cat people it's all reclusive authors and poets.

most of us grew up like this and 4chan started hating it when oldfags began turning 18-20 because we hate how we squandered our youth and saw a bunch of cringe trannies and furfags getting into what we used to like.
>>
I like some but not all dogs and don't want to deal with other peoples dogs.

I like some but not all cats and don't want to deal with other peoples cats.

The average human being is not sentient and shouldn't have a pet. If they were, they wouldn't get cats and dogs despite working 8 to 10 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week. Being a good pet owner is like using linux. It seems really easy, and then you watch the average person struggle with it so badly no matter how much help and handholding they receive, you realize maybe they actually should live in a pod and eat bugs. But how do you deny them the freedom they only fuck up while making sure people who deserve it keep it? Sadly, it's not possible. Without an extreme eugenics program and the best of state mandated education. And the state will always corrupt itself and fuck that up. But would you live without freedom? Would you wear a helmet and live in a padded room because some people are retards?
>>
>>4363280
>>4363281
>>4363288
whats the best bird
>>
>>4363280
>dogs kill outdoor cats and most working class homes will have a dog as cheap security
not true. most dog owners have cats and vice versa. i have both and i love them equally. this is consolefaggot mentality
>>
>>4363280
I'm a vegetarian and I have a cat. But the dogfags will say that's predictable because cat owners are "weak and effeminate" while they tell you what vegetable they're afraid of this week. Both can't be true, dogretard.

>this much cope
Absolutely seething dogdunce.
>>
>>4363308
there's tons of vegan dog owners too. what you eat is irrelevant
>>
>>4363311
>>4363308
it's more common than you think.
https://www.ft.com/content/b621233a-3076-47e7-b396-951b85a80007
>>
>>4363311
The point is that retarded dognigger just said that hating cats comes from vegans. It doesn't. It comes from edgy teeniggers. Hating dogs comes from people that don't think their children being snacked on and their entire city littered with shit is acceptable. Dogfags had to come up with an entire astroturfed propaganda campaign about cats turning you into a gay zombie with turd germs to compete with people just passively not liking dogs. They're not the same issue. I'm an ecologist. I know all about the damage feral cats have caused especially island ecosystems. But I still am not frothing at the mouth about cats. My own cat was found abandoned in an alley as a kitten. Here are the facts:

Cats:
- Make your house stink if you don't tend to their litterbox properly
- Kill wild animals if released where they don't belong (like pretty much every organism does)

Dogs:
- Not only make your house stink regardless of what you do, because their skin secretions alone are vile, but make every city heavily populated by dogs smell like acrid piss whenever there is a slight drizzle
- Literally kill children.

Cats don't end up as headlines after committing what would be a capital offense if humans did it. That's the key difference dogfags miss.
>>
File: 1667376166157098.webm (2.98 MB, 450x800)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>
>>4363321
now this is based
>>
File: 1666279418274267.webm (2.49 MB, 624x800)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
>>
>>4363319
kek, you're acting as if every dog is a pitbull/retriever mix
>>
File: 1666733938934457.webm (455 KB, 304x540)
455 KB
455 KB WEBM
>>
>>4363325
look how at how big the brown stomach's dog is comapred to the white one. nigga is big
>>
>>4363326
akitas are the best dogs
>>
File: 1666345694907877.webm (516 KB, 360x360)
516 KB
516 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1665947839862896.webm (1.39 MB, 726x640)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1665169444347917.webm (2.88 MB, 480x640)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1652651457061.webm (1.21 MB, 720x752)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB WEBM
>>
>>4363319
>DOGS DO ALL THIS!
Which dogs? Not my dog for sure. Reason being? I don't have a water retriever or fighting/guard dog. Dogs are quite diverse and this confuses people so dumb they larp as ecologists. "Dogs dogs dogs".... look at the difference between a pomeranian and a pitbull and get back to me, brainlet. Your logic is as sound as a racist chuds.
>BLACKS do all this
Zoom out and it's lower class blacks involved in gangs/drugs and here I am, a black man with a degree and a clean record. Maybe you would have an argument if black men were ever selectively bred for criminality but damn nigga, we were not. You have every right to hate some dogs but spreading that to all dogs is as irrational as hating every nigga because of one one "breed" of nigga (thugs). In fact it's the exact same logic.

Pitbull = thug.
Dogs = niggas.

Ohhhhh damn, DAMN, I got a good one for you.

Pitbull = autistic white male with a gun.
Dogs = all white men.

I hate all white men cool?

In other statistical news, outdoor cats directly result in ~750 human deaths each year in the US, by spreading a fatal parasite that can only reproduce in the gut of a feline. This doesn't make headlines but it happens anyways. Emotionbrains won't get this shit.
>>
File: 1659724391658021.webm (1.07 MB, 720x1280)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB WEBM
>>
>>4363321
>pianocat jamming away through the whole thing
This is an autistic work of art.
>>
>>4363326
Hey retard, dogs are wolves. They've been eating human children since humans were stupid enough to bring them inside. There's a reason all the wolves got wiped out and stupid defenders of the wild puppers can't understand why they aren't around anymore. It's because they used to literally raid villages for kids. Housecats don't eat your offspring.
>>
File: doglion.jpg (385 KB, 720x480)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>4363347
>Pitbull = autistic white male with a gun.
>Dogs = all white men.
actually i fucked up, this is way more accurate than any comparison to african americans because pitbulls exclusively target women and children and if they weren't suicidal they wouldn't do shit, and white people were bred to be loyal to the king or god and work without questioning it. europe had so many wars it was basically a eugenics program that selected for docility and obedience.

white people are literally the dogs of humans. the aggressive ones are the broken leftovers from trying to breed war dogs. soldiers. with black men, we're more like big cats, aggressive to everything if it wants to fuck with us, peaceful if you treat us right, straight to the point without bullshit and not domesticated. "wolves" in europe, lions on the savannah. ya'll are border collies, huskies, and pitbulls, we're lions, tigers, and cheetahs.

pic related it's me. a based big cat with a dog bro, not doing shit unless it's worth it while my bitch goes out and buys groceries. meanwhile white people (collies and shepherds) are barking at their fellow dogs all the time.
>get out of my territory! i don't trust you! i don't trust anybody!
>>
File: 1652909496588.webm (469 KB, 640x480)
469 KB
469 KB WEBM
ANIMALS
>ANIMALS
ANIMALS
>ANIMALS
ANIMALS
>ANIMALS
ANIMALS
>>
>>4363353
Hey retard, who is most likely some white midwit who thinks they're smart, wolves don't eat their own. Even with the shitty dogs bred to be violent like shitbulls and german shepherds and the non-dogs like wolf hybrids, dogs kill people 10x less often than toxoplasmosis from outdoor cats. It's a nothingburger. If you killed off 15% of dogs you would eliminate 99% of dog-related deaths, making dogs the safest domesticated animals on earth. Go calm down, pet your cat, and head back to r/dogfree, white boy.
>>
File: 7a.png.png (228 KB, 443x440)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>4363363
Ironically all the violent dogs were created by white people for the sole purpose of not trusting each other. Every single one. The only dog native to africa, the basenji, is totally harmless. All it does is go BAROOOO if someone it doesn't reocgnize gets too close.

Also huskies, real siberian huskies, bred by people who are basically native americans, have no violent tendencies at all, and are much smaller dogs. But as soon as white americans got them they started mixing them with wolves and german shepherds to make them bigger, so they turned more dangerous.

See the trend?

>white people: *makes dogs shit*
>white people: why are dogs shit?
>black people who have to live next to white people: unfortunately I am inclined to agree that the german shepherd in your yard that barks non stop is quite the shitty animal.

Dogs aren't the problem, a culture of distrust and supremacy is the problem. Why do you need an attack/guard dog that's so dangerous it can eat your neighbors kids again? Guys in suburbs got pitbulls, guys in the hood got toadlines.
>>
>>4363321
K I N O
>>
>>4363372
GSDS > huskies
>>
File: Macy-and-Benji.jpg (2.72 MB, 4032x3024)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>4363375
>Large violent dog > nonviolent medium sized dog
yeah that's what you think and then you're like "oh damn where did my toddlers go"

so you get the nonviolent medium sized dog and let wolves and german shepherds fuck it so you get a larger more violent dog
and then 3 generations of dogs later you're like "oh damn where did my toddlers go"
>>
>>4363380
large useful dog > retarded looking wolfdog
huskies are cheap and for poor people, at least GSD has accolades on it's side
>>
File: 1652154860278.webm (2.61 MB, 960x960)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
>>
>>4363384
>violent dog
>useful
for every time a german shepherd bites someone for trying to take a TV, it bites friends, mailmen, your kids, your neighbors kids, etc 50 times

that's as useful as putting a booby trapped shotgun on your front door.

a small dog can do shit like chase birds out of the grass and catch rats, and it can still make noise if people get too close to your house. still useful without killing toddlers, see? but the GERMAN shepherd is the archetypical white guy dog. big and dangerous because he doesn't trust anybody, and despite thinking he's superior, is so weak and cowardly he has to hind behind a dog with an IQ score of negative -1.

basenji wins again.
>>
>>4363388
>dogs with multiple accolades
>not useful
You can't compare a decorated dog with multiple accolades with a poorfag dog that gets abandoned for being useless
>>
>>4363372
Huskies are THE MOST ill-behaved dogs in existence. Even if I were to ever care to get a dog again, a shitbull would be a higher choice. Huskies are like congenitally insane. It's like if you put a cat in a dog's body and gave it an IV drip of cocaine.
>>
>>4363386
It's truly amazing just how much snails can eat.
>>
>>4363399
huskies are like pitbulls except they're weak and cucky and they can't be game. shitbulls are better and worse at the same time
>>
>>4363403
>dogfag lingo
Holy cansur, batboy! Huskies aren't anything like shitbulls. They're just ADHD and insane. They're too smart and defiant for their own good.
>>
>>4363405
they're retarded looking wolves but weak and cuckier who wish they were built like pitbulls
>>
>>4363406
I want to dissect your brain. Your kind fascinate me. How is it possible that evolution has seen fit to create you. I must know.
>>
>>4363411
y-you too
>>
>>4361992
>>4361992
>Survival of the fittest
>couldn't live without mooching off humans spending a good chunk of their paycheck feeding and housing their ass everyday
least mentally ill catfag.
>>
File: basenjisf3.jpg (79 KB, 420x419)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>4363389
What accolades? All for mauling people. So you bred a dog to attack people. So now dogs attack people.

And white guys be like "BASED but also i hate dogs they keep attacking people"

Back in africa we got this guy. he doesn't attack people. Weird right?
>>
>>4363430
medals, awards etc etc shit
>>
>>4363438
All for mauling people, yes. German shepherds are aggressive dogs, bred to be aggressive.
>>
>>4363439
and more decorated than huskies. cope
>>
>>4361992
>Survival of the fittest
Buddy, domesticated cats are far from "the fittest". If humans weren't around to coddle them they'd be selected out in no time. They aren't le mighty hunters like their ancestors. They live solely on manmade food and, failing that, discarded garbage.
>>
>>4363445
>falling for larp
dumbass
>>
>>4363445
Bitch are you retarded? If domesticated cats couldn't take care of themselves in the wild they wouldn't pose such a threat to wildlife and be causing a stray cat overpopulation problem. I say this as a cat owner. Keep your fucking cat inside ffs.
>>
>>4363488
nice larp
>>
>>4363491
>going this insane trying to reach to defend dogs
Damn, are you a white woman?
>>
>>4363498
>being this obvious of being a larping fag
kek
>>
"Indoor cat" aka animal abuse. They belong outside, at least part time. All of the indoor cats I've ever seen are insane from being locked up their entire life, and make a run for the door at every chance.

You're sick bro.
>>
>>4363596
they will evolve into lions one day
>>
>>4363597
but what if they turn into tigers
>>
>>4363551
Here comes the retard with his 84 IQ take.

>UGH!! KEEPING YOUR CAT INSIDE IS LITERALLY ANIMAL ABUSE
>If you let your animal run wild it's going to half its life expectancy because it's going to get run over by a car
>So? It's just a cat.
This is like the republican abortion issue. We know with 100% certainty republicans don't actually give a flying shit about abortion. So why is it still a championed issue? Because it advances an agenda. So what agenda does this "YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR CAT OUTSIDE!! REEE" bullshit advance? It's well established these faggots don't care if their animals die, so why bother accusing others of animal abuse? What's the final goal?
>>
>>4363641
who did you vote for?
>>
>>4363642
Voting legitimizes the illegitimate american regime.
>>
>>4363644
voting day keeps the pitbull away
>>
>>4363641
Even dogs aren’t indoors only. What if the cat went outside but not past your fence
>>
>>4363660
and they get shot too.
>>
>>4363660
That's because your dog shits and pisses up everyone else's air, retard. Don't get me wrong, if you have your cat on a harness, let them out, but be careful, since cats spook easily. You shouldn't let your fucking dog run wild either.
>>
>>4363662
This post sounds muslim. Disregarded.
>>
>>4363449
>>4363491
>>4363503
Omg can you learn a new word?
>>
I actually agree with op's sentiment if it means i can shoot and poison cats
>>
>>4363667
omg can you learn how not to fall for bait
>>
>>4363675
>larp!
>bait!
get a grip
>>
>>4363666
Forgive me, satan. Let your dog run wild, then make excuses for its rampage.
>>
>>4363677
get some fucking sense
>>
>>4363681
Bot tier
>>
>>4363683
sense tier
>>
>>4363329
El rato no!
>>
>>4363246
bump
>>
>>4361992
Do you guys have any resources on raw feeding for cats? I've been buying expensive food for my new cat but it's not really worth the money when I could just buy fresh high quality meats and animals for him for less
>>
>>4366653
Whole prey is proven to be safe and effective. You can buy parasite free budgies and rats at the pet store for fairly cheap.
>>
>>4366653
Uh don't? There's a reason civilized people cook their food. It kills lethal parasites.

>UGH BUT IT'S JUST AN ANIMAL AND I WAS TOLD IT'S MASKULEEN TO FEED ANIMALS AND MYSELF RAW MEAT
It's not. You're just going to kill your pet with disease.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.