[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20221116_103146.jpg (1.44 MB, 1235x2238)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
I'll preface this by saying that I'm a cat person and my mom is forcing this dog on me. I am not used to or tolerant towards getting constantly bitten, constant whining, a house that smells of piss (I take her outside frequently), and stuff getting destroyed.

Cats usually don't do this shit, and when they do, it's not as bad. This puppy has been nothing but trouble. I'm begging my mom to rehome her because I can't stand her.

I've tried to be understanding and sure she's cute but I can't take this shit anymore. This puppy is like a human baby, and like a baby, I don't want one. They're insufferable.

She's a fucking menace so it would be great to give her to someone who actually wants her and wants to deal with this shit.

Dogs are shit and I don't get why they're so popular. Enjoy your shit eaters.
>>
File: received_655194748894719.jpg (127 KB, 1125x1500)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
You need to limit your puppy's access to places to piss and things to destroy
Theyre a major pain in the ass but worth it if you dont fuck it up
>>
>>4361857
They're not worth it at all. I need to start drafting a rehoming ad asap to get this little shit out of my house.
>>
>>4361863
Yeah
you should probably just stick to stinky box shitters
that sounds more on your level
>>
>I take her outside frequently
do you actually walk her, or do you just stand around outside and expect her to go to the bathroom and then go back inside and behave herself?
>>
>>4361849
The smarter or more social an animal it is, the more annoying it is when its young, and the more varied its behavior as an adult.

People who hate puppies - and dogs, period - tend to be ill suited to human interaction and I've never been able to find a friend in one (just a manipulative lazy asshole).Don't get me wrong, I'm not a dog person only cult leader. A lot of my friends simply don't care about dogs or own them, or want to own them, because they well, don't give a fuck. But the dog haters who always need to make a point of it are always, ugh. Nasty people. Likely to be gamers, white supremacists, anime fans, and other chuddy/pedophile types, or the other end, psycho leftists that make the rest of us leftists look bad. Like vegans and communists.

What I believe happened is your mother hopes that by getting you to raise a puppy (and of an actually good breed, it seems) you will be less of a shitty person

but you aren't a shitty autist because you hate dogs, you are a dedicated cat loyalist that hates dogs because you are a shitty autist.

People sometimes assume it's the other way around and their kid is being rebellious because cats are perceived to be counterculture and dogs are for chad and stacy, but I mean, it usually isn't, they're just like that. Autistic.
>>
>>4361870
As a cat person I hate those people as much as you.
>HELLO MY FELLOW CAT PEOPLE
>AREN'T DOGS AND DOG PEOPLE THE WORST
>WE ARE SO MUCH SMARTER AND MORE INTELLIGENTER AND CIVILIZED AMIRITE
Then you look past their shitty poetry and they're a total fucking bum. Think HP lovecraft. Lots of words, basically lit his family fortune on fire to have the world's most closeted homosexual affair.

If OP's mom got her (obvious her desu) a dog she's obviously trying to fix this with brute force but you're right, it's a lifelong disorder of work/responsibility aversion and a hatred for unrequested interactions. OP can give the dog to someone who is better equipped to care but the response from their mother will be... amusing.
>>
>>4361865
At least they don't eat their own shit, faggot.
>>4361869
I run with her and play ball. She still goes in the house.
>>4361870
I'm literally autistic so good job figuring that out. I'm so glad my post got your panties in a twist. I'll stay a "cat loyalist" and ride my bike when I need exercise instead of walking a smelly shit machine every day.
Thanks.
>>
>>4361880
Whats the point of forcing work on an autist when it just makes the autist hate work even more
>>
File: EeXoftaXsAEuKNy.jpg (40 KB, 299x360)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>4361882
>At least they don't eat their own shit, faggot.
Your weak ass digestive tract doesn't make this a flaw, but it's also typically a sign you're not feeding them correctly (too many recoverable nutrients in the feces), or severe understimulation led to them developing it as a mentally ill habit to cope with boredom and neglect.
>She still goes in the house.
It's probably sick or you're doing something abusive or neglectful given its current needs.
>I am autstic
I know, it was obvious from the part about your mother, and the rest of your post, parents tend to force shit on their autistic kids that normal people would deal with better because they desperately want them to suddenly turn into a normal person instead of a genetically inferior failure. Like summer camp and dogs.

I'm more normal than you, and my family had a lot of dogs anyways because my parents just liked dogs. I personally don't want a dog today because I don't have the time, space, or funds for one but wouldn't care if I ended up with one if I did, or care about anyone elses dog if they keep its behavior reasonable. During all that time, I never found puppies difficult to deal with. They're pretty intuitive to raise if you have empathy and theory of mind. However, you are a genetic failure, so you lack both of these or have them in severely impaired forms. Unfortunately for your mother a dog will not bring them out.

Tell her "I'm sorry mom, I'm too mentally ill to raise a social animal, I'll stick with cats because they are asocial halfwits like me" and give her the dog back. The part where you fess up to your 'tism is the part that matters the most, because she won't follow up on the dog with a surprise ticket to band camp, or paying people to be your friend.
>>
>>4361880
There are other ways I'm more than happy to work than deal with an obnoxious pest. Not wanting to deal with piss and shit every day does not show an accurate portrayal of my worth ethic, retard.

Now go back to watching your little Dr. Phil show and shut up.
>>
>>4361893
Your ableism makes your entire post irrelevant to me, but I'll respond to a few of your points.

1. We feed her good dog food regularly and I play with her every day.

2. She's not sick and again, I play with her every day.

3. You're an ableist faggot.
>>
>>4361895
You deal with shit and piss every time you go to the bathroom. It's more about how you have a potential friend in front of you, but you're not able to see that or motivate yourself to work towards the most desirable end result due to your autism. Your mother really wanted to see that magically fix itself but obviously it aint happenin. She probably had this scenario in her mind where the puppy would grow on you, you'd start trying to do everything right, and then when the adult dog was your friend you'd get more used to social interaction and be more extroverted (aka normal and mentally healthy) instead of a shut in pessimist.

Give her the dog back.

It's a shame she used a living being with its own thoughts and feelings as a personality test. This dog might be mentally fucked for life from its short stint with you and only suitable to farm life. Sometimes if they start eating shit due to neglect they never stop, it's like thumb sucking but grosser.
>>
>>4361899
>You deal with shit and piss every time you go to the bathroom
unfathomably retarded comparison
>potential friend in front of you
everybody is a potential friend, that doesn't mean one wants it forced upon them
>Give her the dog back
this is a good idea actually, it was stupid to get it in the first place
>This dog might be mentally fucked for life
on the off chance this were true it'd be the fault of the idiot mother
>>
>>4361898
>good dog food
"good dog food" is usually rendered meat meal and grain filler with a multivitamin juice/paste added. Dogs don't digest plant matter anywhere near as well as us even though we both have a similar coefficient of fermentation because they have a shorter gut and faster transit times so that results in them shitting out a significant amount of recoverable nutrients.

>Boo hoo ableist
If you're mentally disabled, like an autist, you are literally less than a properly functioning human being. It's not wrong to recognize you as lesser or broken when you literally are. The majority of mass shooters are autistic.
>>
>>4361900
shame on her for not realizing her child was literally retarded lmao. how do you even get an unwanted pet forced on you? how stupid?
>>
>>4361907
lots of idiots like to give pets as a gift, as if giving somebody a burden is somehow a good thing
fwiw you seem like a horrible person, imagine berating somebody for not wanting a random pet to be forced upon them, autism or not
>>
>>4361849
>Herde Pup
>Collie-Type Herder

In many such cases, herders aren't for anyone.
>>
>>4361910
>cant refuse a gift up front
how retarded
how beta
>>
>>4361917
>literally autistic
yeah what a bastard they are for not acting like an alpha chad
>>
>>4361919
>literally autistic (mild psychopath)
>have the capacity to act without guilt
>not exploiting it
yeah they never do until they shoot a bunch of toddlers
>>
>>4361924
take it to /pol/ sweaty
>>
>>4361849
>I'm a cat person
>This puppy is like a human baby, and like a baby, I don't want one.
>This puppy has been nothing but trouble.
>my mom is forcing
OP, you're a faggot. Seriously, just say no. If you were going to rehome it, you shouldn't have taken care of it. You could've thrown the puppy in a large crate with pee pads, but you didn't. It destroyed stuff? That's your fault. Puppy has as much freedom to destroy as you give it. The benefit of the puppy at it's smaller period is that you can crate it up. You just let it roam free and now you're mad. You literally let an infant dog dominate you, and also your mom.

Retard
>>
>>4361893
>barking on a literal disabled person
God, I really hate buttsniffers. Even more than their brainded all-destroying pe(s)ts. They're fucking mentally ill "people".
>>4361898
Don't mind that barking shit, bro. In fact, the smarter and more civilized person is - the more it attached to felines. I am engineer-biotechnologist and my iq is 157. And I hate barking unnatural trash the same hard as I adore that pure and fantastic animals cats are. I am more than sure that your iq is far higher than that of any buttsniffing "human".
>>
>>4361930
>Don't mind that barking shit, bro. In fact, the smarter and more civilized person is - the more it attached to felines. I am engineer-biotechnologist and my iq is 157. And I hate barking unnatural trash the same hard as I adore that pure and fantastic animals cats are. I am more than sure that your iq is far higher than that of any buttsniffing "human".
So what do you do for a living now that crypto is dead?
>>
Now we need the other third world schizo that hates cats and wants to "kill them into extinction" (assuming it's not the same person) and the cycle will be complete.
>>
>>4361898
No, really, just tell your mother you won't take care of this thing anymore. That if she wants this goblin, then let it be purely her problem. Don't walk it or feed it yourself anymore. And so that it does not piss in the house and does not destroy your things - do not let it into the house / always drive it outside. Even if it does not run away on its own, then your mother (if she is not a complete idiot or a bitch) should understand everything.

*If nothing help, as a last resort, just feed it rat poison.
>>
>>4361940
Prime example of autism manifesting as mild sociopathy and then autists are like "don't be ableist!" lmao. Anyone who intentionally hurts cats or dogs is basically a step down from a human being.

Any answer other than taking it to the pound is wrong.
>>
>>4361935
>Crypto
>Dead
>t. Mortgage wagie
Get another Lab
>>
>>4361946
Agreed

I "hate" dogs and cats but i live trap them and take them to a shelter. I hate pets in general. I just want to drink alcohol and look at birds. But these spergs are something else. They're totally unable to deal with anything in life and resort to violence when they finally sperg out.

Being diagnosed with aspergers should get you on a watch list and make it legally impossible to buy guns, knives, forks, spoons, ammo, poison, or fertilizer.
>>
>>4361956
autism niggas be like "i have a dog i dont want help me make basic decisions 4chan". what do you do with dogs you don't want? if it's a pitbull you kill it, if it's not, you give to the pound/rescue/whatever they call it. looking forward to OP's thread asking us what to say to the cashier at the grocery store when their mom makes them buy their own tendies.
>>
>>4361946
>>4361956
>NOOOOOOOOO! DON'T HURT DOGGERINO BARKERINO BUTTSNIFFERINO!!
>I'M REGULARLY BARKING ABOUT KILLING CATS ON THIS BOARD, BUT NOW WITH A TUCKED TAL I'M WHINING AND PRETENDING TO BE A HUMANIST
>JUST DON'T HURT POOPEATERINO APPARTMANTDESTROYERINO!!
Disgusting. Literally dog behaviour.
>>
>>4361963
>torture it or give it poison that causes a slow death!
>OH YOU DONT LIKE IT I BET YOU'RE CRYING NOW FAG!
Unhinged and histrionic. What's all this shit about killing cats? Who do you think you're talking to? The boogeyman that hangs out in your head and says things that make you mad all day? Autists really should be on a list. I bet this what adam lanza thought like when he was killing all those kids.

OP take the mutt to the pound where unwanted mutts go until someone that wants them comes along. If no one wants it, they'll put it down humanely.
>>
>>4361969
It's probably the schizophrenic dogfucker that flip flops between hating dogs to atone for wanting to rape them and hating cats to atone for hating dogs. I wish I was born into a world where I'd never have to describe that. They're known for sophisticated larps. They could even be OP.

Dogbros, don't worry. Outside of 4chan most cat people are normal and barely think about or care about dogs. If you gave a real catchad a dog they didn't want it would be at the shelter before you finished driving home.
>>
>>4361969
>bark bark
>whiiiiiine
>bark
Don't play idiot, "bird"fag. Your regular hate threads have already pissed everyone of. It would be really nice if you also took the rat poison yourself.
>>
>>4361977
>>4361976
Ok, I see, this faggot is probably literally schizophrenic. That would explain his godawful grammar.
>>
>>4361870
>tfw gamer, white supremacist, anime fan, and pedophile but just got a puppy
Cant wait to set him loose on minorities :)
>>
>>4361981
he should have specified that cat-hating dog-loyalists check all the same boxes
>>
>>4361985
I dont hate cats, i hate small cats. If domesticated cats were bigger I'd get one for sure.
>>
>>4361990
>>4361977
same schizo switching tactics
>>
>>4361981
Based. Good luck on your future hunt, chudbro. Don't forget about manifesto.
>>
>>4361997
>Don't forget about manifesto
I'm illiterate
>>
>>4362016
Use voice recorder then.
>>
>>4362019
glowies will also get mauled to death by the big black canine.
>>
>>4362089
Im not a zoophile, except for when it comes to your mom
>>
>>4362094
Yeah all that shit about...being unable to housetrain a puppy or take shit to the vet. A constant on /an/ it seems. These niggas are just a bit dim.
>>
>>4362094
I get to live rent free in your head? Sweet
>>
>>4362101
Everyone from /dog/ lives rent free in the schizo’s head… our dogges are 2SEXY for his tiny brain to maintain its sanity…
>>
>>4362109
I wonder if i even get a dedicated voice in there. What's it saying to him?
>>
File: go away.gif (1.99 MB, 423x234)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>too retarded to handle a puppy
>thinks this is the rest of the universe's problem
If you don't want the dog, get rid of it.
You seem mentally ill, and stupid, its better for everyone if you have no living things that you are responsible for.
>>
>>4361849
Uh oh, you don't want to take care of an animal that will never provide anything for you? Guess that makes you a bad person somehow
>>
>>4361849
what's the matter? I thought dogs are easy to please, cats are the better pet because you must earn its respect as it's very independent, etc, etc. If you bought a puppy without knowing that puppies are borderline human babies, without knowing that dogs are far more complex than cats, that they in fact are more independent and harder to please, you're both fucking retards. This is what you get for spending so much time in your reddit toxo communities. Not the dog's fault and this is coming from someone who likes cats
>>
>people falling for the daily posts
this is why this board is dead
>>
>>4362168
>falling for bait
>>
i'm surprised you retards are able to successfully navigate the intricacies of typing a captcha and clicking 'post' considering there are at least three of these threads daily and you all fall for them without fail. sad!
>>
>>4361882
Haha this guy likes cats
Boo this man
>>
>>4362293
Wait till you see what /v/ is like.
>>
>>4361870
What's wrong with being a gamer?!?!
>>
>>4361849
OP here. The pup has been rehomed to a very nice couple who used to have a similar breed. I always knew I'd be a shit owner, but at least I acknowledged it and gave the dog to an experienced, loving home.

The dog is happy. You can continue to shit on me all you want though if it makes you feel good.

Peace.
>>
>>4363376
Don’t shoot up any schools with your newfound free time lol
>>
>>4363585
I don't plan to. lol
>>
Based autist
>>
>>4361928
>You could've thrown the puppy in a large crate with pee pads, but you didn't
Crating is not good for the dogs though. If you try and maintain some sort of living standards for your dog it’s actually shit load of work.
>>
>>4361919
You're confusing "autism" with "being a shut-in pussy". I can't stand most people but dogs are the shit. Only reason I don't have one is I'm a lazy fuck and I work, plus I live in an apartment.

T. Mild autismo
>>
>>4361849
>I'm a cat person but I don't like my house smelling like piss
Ironic. Seriously though, take her out on a regular basis and this won't be a problem.
>>
>>4361903
>If you're mentally disabled, like an autist, you are literally less than a properly functioning human being
I'm autistic and even I'm not as inept as OP. I could even raise a puppy if I had the money. There must be something else seriously wrong with them.
>>
>>4362062
>>4362016
>>4361988
What breed is this?
>>
>>4361898
Op I'm an autist and have 2 dogs (both under a year old). My family has always owned dogs and I have always adored them. No matter what you might thing dogs are intelligent and can sense emotions of humans, if you have any hate towards the dog they will know and be wary of you. The best thing for a young puppy is a good Schedule of walking, eating, playing and sleeping. I have to say that this stage is by far the simplist to overcome. Once they get out of their puppyness they'll start being rebellious and question you. Dogs only follow a leader who thinks of everyone in their pack, not just themselves, but dogs are stupidly affectionate and will love people even if their abusive and neglectful.

My puppy had a problem with eating other dogs feces when it was small, it was because of a stomach bug as well as social anxiety. He would just panic a lot outside and try and eat anything he could. He's fine now its a phase that goes by very quickly usually. My best advice is to stop being so negative, you're lucky to have that dog in your life and the older they get the more you'll understand this. If you don't want to put work in to have a relationship with an animal who truly loves and trusts you then I don't care if your mom forced the puppy on you, its unfair for the puppy to have to experience a bad start to its life, just because it was given to someone who doesn't want to adapt and learn to take care of it. Have some backbone and tell your mum why you can't handle it, instead of whining and making yourself look like a lazy piece of shit who doesn't want to do anything.

I know why you like cats anon, its because most disgusting individuals who own them don't treat them as pets but rather an accessory which they don't actually care for. I could never just let my pet outside on their own because I was too lazy to exercise them myself and turn their destructive energy into productive interactive games. You only like cats because you're lazy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.