[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Yes a total truth. Who agrees?
>>
i like to photograph animals mating, it has become main hobby of mine
>>
Deer are vermin and deserve to die but I agree everyone should stop shooting big cats and wolves
>>
File: IMG_20220614_102152667.jpg (2.5 MB, 4000x3000)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
I love shooting photos of animals. My cat Queys here has about 25 pics in my phone right now lol. Here he looks like he was taking a selfie
>>
>>4361601
This
Shit like deer?
Murder the fuck out of them please.

We do a decent job regulating the populations with tags and controlled hunting.
It’s either that, or I’m running them over with my car.
If some guy wants to play Rambo and shoot deer, it at least serves a purpose.
It’s pretty lame for trophy hunters to hunt exotic animals for no actual reason.
>>
>>4361597
I have a family to feed, and I want to be self reliant as much as I can.
>>
>>4361597
Anyone who doesn't kill the animal with their bare hands is a massive fucking pussy who should be strangled in public.
>"OH WOW LOOK AT ME BLOWING THIS ELKS HEAD OFF FROM A MILE AWAY WITH MY MIC-SUPPLIED TACTICOOL ASSAULT WEAPON"
fucking faggot ass pussy, strangle, bludgeon or at the very least stab your prey.
>>
>>4361653
What if I stab at a range?
>>
>>4361658
that's more acceptable
>>
>>4361653
Hooves clacked out this post
>>
>>4361653
touch grass kayla
>>
>>4361597
hunting is only ok for food.
killing an animal in self-defense is fine, it's not hunting.

in general, i would be more supportive of hunting if men were required to do it with spears instead of ranged weaponry. only carrying a sidearm for self-defense.
>>
>>4361620
exotic animals sometimes need to be culled too.
>>
>>4361597
Yep, an rpg is the way to do it, but the backblast is gonna take his head off holding it like that.
>>
>shoot animal for food/culling/self-defense
No arguments from me
>shoot animal for photo/trophy
faggot
>>
>>4361653
You can get away doing this with "smaller" big cats like mountain lions or maybe a leopard at most, but if you're going to fight animals up-close that have natural weapons like claws and fangs then its only fair you have something like a longknife or a spear.
>>
>>4361597
>humans aren't allowed to hunt because uhmmm... Just because ok?
Poacher killers are the best types of hunters
>>
>>4361653
That sounds cruel to the animal.
>>
>>4361653
Tools are the natural weapons of Man. Deal with it, hippe
>>
File: fists.jpg (6 KB, 230x219)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>Shoot
Do pussies really?
I hunt exclusively hunt with Predator rules.
>>
>>4361597
What if I want to eat the animal though?
I can't eat a photo
>>
>>4362150
>I can't eat a photo
Maybe you're not hungry enough.
>>
>>4361597
Killing predatory animals is nigger-tier.
Killing mindless herd animals for food is based.
Predatory animals were always meant to be our companions during the hunt.
>>
File: IMG_20221021_131552346~2.jpg (1.39 MB, 2073x3674)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
Thanks for all the love you guys gave feedback here to my post. I don't hunt and I probably wouldn't ever hunt, I love animals and I don't think I can shoot one then see it suffering and dying. Then having to cut up the body for it's meat and having the blood and such going all over the place. I'm sure I'd be quesy. Here's another pic of my cat Queys for animal love. He was watching me eat ice cream. I gave him a little taste of the vanilla or strawberry and he liked it
>>
>>4362545
why did you name him Cows?
>>
>>4361597
Depends on if they're tasty. Since the picture establishes the context as Africa, keep in mind that in some areas of Africa these once endangered animals sometimes have unhealthily large populations. The wildlife management agencies in these areas bring in hunters, charging them a lot of money, to manage the populations and bring in revenue for the local people.
>>
>>4361613
Cute
>>
File: 1665332083293883.jpg (151 KB, 1072x1072)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Oh no don't shoot the hecking black rhino the wild life reserve wants gone because he keeps killing females.
Nooo don't auction off the tag for a large sum of money that will fund the reserve.
Noo life is like a disney movie hecking evil hunters.
>>
>>4361601
If there was an adequate wolf population there would be no deer hunting and no need for 1500 dollar deer heated and air conditioned deer hunting towers and no market for 300lb suburbanite corn syrup goblins to LARP as cavemen
>>
>>4361613
this goes hard
>>
>>4362123
people that make this type of post listen to chapo trap house, weight less than the average women, drink soi milk and play female characters in video games
>>
>>4363354
Not exactly hard to weigh less than a woman.
>>
File: FguQ_58XwAAXKTG.jpg (928 KB, 1000x1397)
928 KB
928 KB JPG
>>
>>4361597
>This is how real men...
Real men don't care what you think, by definition.
>>
>>4363807
You're mongoloid speech patterns aside. Wolves and deer are only part of the equation. Wildlife and forest management agencies keep trying to poke and prod at small parts of the ecosystem without understanding how it all fits together. They're literally like that retard in Star Trek Voyager who had the weapon that could wipe a planet from history.
>>
File: atlatl.jpg (27 KB, 724x386)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>4361725
>spears instead of ranged weaponry
>he doesnt know spears can be ranged weaponry
Up your unga game. That said I share your opinions.
>>
>>4361653
That is illegal in my state because it is extremely inhumane. Should we perform all euthanizations via the shoveldog method as well, because we are real men?
>>
>>4364163
>You're mongoloid speech patterns
lol
>>
I will not stop shooting squirrels. I hate those little faggots.

And occasionally raccoons just to keep their population in check, if not I get like 10 at a time. I don't really dislike them but they cause trouble.
>>
>>4361851
A leopard will very likely fuck your shit up. Try cheetahs maybe. I agree about mountain lions but they will still scalp you.
>>
My hotsky and I have photoshoots every night
>>
File: deer hunter edited.jpg (648 KB, 801x572)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
>>
>>4364829
Dominion <> Exploit
Maybe something defective with your genes makes you need to eat meat.
>>
>>4364829
I don't need some bronze age kikes just-so stories to justify shooting a deer. By God the bible is full of bullshit and hardly any of it is the word of God, the rabbis just made shit up they heard secondhand from the real chosen people and augmented it with shit they made up based on schizo observations and delusions. Technically, christianity is an agni cult that worships a major fire demon rather than the actual capital G God. Islam is a moon cult, judaism is a saturn cult, buddhism is a form of satanism that venerates the fruit of knowledge, shintoism worships only minor demons, hinduism is a confused mishmash of cults that worship God, aspects of God and various demons rather than God almighty alone. And so on. Trust not any priest, especially not if the priesthood has written a book that says to trust them. These religions have a history of conveniently changing their canon works to fit the times if they are not just venerating things people are scared of - like demons.

What God made is naturally God's will and if the natural order intended by God is followed it will naturally be good and all sins are their own punishments as surely as a homosexual has a diseased and deformed asshole and zoophiles are more prone to penile cancer. God is the universe and the creator of the universe and all is one within God.

Deer are overpopulated vermin and should be blasted and eaten if they ever set foot outside of the woods, before they end up tangling with cars and peoples gardens and dogs. By God if man takes them the world improves so by God's order and will it is good.
>>
>>4364839
>defective
humans evolved to eat more meat than any other ape. we have shorter guts, lower fermentation abilities, almost no cecum, and deeper, sharper molars adapted for chewing through meat. no canine teeth of course, we kill and tear with our hands.

humans are the predators of all predators and the bringers of peaceful arrangements to prey. show me a wolf that has never tortured a deer to death before eating it. i will show you a dog, and above that dog a man, and in that man's hands, a rifle.
>>
>>4364851
woof always have hard time. grug no have hard time. grug take stick and woof out to grassland and do hard work for woof. woof show grug where food beast at. grug share food with woof. grug like woofs.
>>
>>4364839
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
>>
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
>>
>>4364876
Some human just made this up to justify why they do what they've been doing. I'm going with the other schizo's explanation. Our arrangement is designed to be as good as it gets without ending all life, and if we do it wrong we suffer as well.
>>
>>4364878
ye. the bible says nothing of value and cons you into believing a bunch of archaic nonsense that was purely cultural and unique to literal jews.

>oy vey don't eat shrimp goy my cousin ephraim ate a shrimp and started choking and died! shrimp are cursed and unclean!
seriously how the fuck are we supposed to take the entire book seriously. what comes next?
>nevermind i'm the messiah and i say that's retarded and randomly contradict all this stuff that was supposedly the word of god. i'm a lot like lucifer you say? ha ha ha no way i am not the son of god giving man the fruit of knowledge again don't be stupid. man can totally handle knowledge. when you point out what is good and evil he doesn't start trying to find a way to exploit it at all. man is worse off when he just lives intuitively and naturally. no i am not satan. BYE!
>hey dude trust me that guy was totally my friend and my friends friend and he came to me in a dream and said we can eat bacon again.
>allahu ackbar no i am the messiah and i say we must kill anyone who does not realize i am the messiah
>welcome to utah. i'm the real messiah and i say we all get our own planet when we die as long as we wear magic underwear
>>
>>4364878
>>4364883
>The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
>>
>>4364888
>People who don't trust the experts are just bad because they are. Trust us, the experts. The experts say so.
Brilliant, rabbi, but circular reasoning can only fool the dumbest dog.
>>
>>4364892
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
>>
>>4364901
>It says in the book that the book is right and people who don't believe the book is right are stupid. t. the book.
Brilliant, rabbi, but circular reasoning can only fool the dumbest dog.
>>
>>4364901
Ya dingdong. The book. Read it. It's not wrong,but you're taking bits and pieces to justify yourself. Read Ecclesiastes at the very least.
In summary, we're talking about dumping the materialism in favor of love; no, not talking about genital playground that's become the new definition.
>>
File: 1669382946995890.jpg (14 KB, 480x480)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>4361597
Since the dawn of humanity, the so called "real men" were all hunters. Also hunting is actually way better for the environment since once you kill a deer, you will eat its meat for months and wont need to support meat industry.
>>
>go on /an/
>thread is full of posts about violent fantasies involving killing animals
why are you guys like this
>>
File: 1366053352847.jpg (34 KB, 400x267)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>4363111
>adult man
>saying "cute"
>>
>>4362545
No you dont love animals faggot if you do you wouldn't get a preadetory toxo cunt as a pet
Your cat will die alone before you
>>
>>4364848
im 14 and this is deep
>>
File: 1644786366514.jpg (9 KB, 239x209)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>impoverished developing nations sell tags to hunt exotic animals
>Rich fags going to shoot bizarre animals helps control animal populations, is a source a revenue for a country and people that desperately need it, a source of food in many cases as the local peoples will eat the meat while the rich fag just takes trophies
>is in many cases what funds conservation efforts, in other words stops chinks from killing every single living thing on the planet in a desperate gambit to make a powder that makes their dick hard
>waterheaded leftists who's only understanding of nature comes from disney movies scream and cry and shit and fart and shart and cry because the bang stick is black and scary
>>
>>4366303
>It's population control!!!
>Population: 3000
>>
>>4361601
This
Wild pigs and deer, kill em by the truckload
Everything else fuck off
>>
>>4361597
I can't eat a picture.
>>
>>4361620
>It’s pretty lame for trophy hunters to hunt exotic animals for no actual reason.
It brings money to local areas which encourages them to preserve said animals so they can continue to get that money. Without that incentive they're just pests or worse.
>>
”Our relationship with nature is broken. But relationships can change. When we protect nature - we are nature protecting itself.”

Greta Thunberg
>>
>>4366799
our relationship with nature is working as intended. fuck megafauna. rat planet! RAT PLANET! RAT PLANET!
>>
>>4361597
>how real men shoot animals. [emoji]
you can tell this shit was written by a woman
love from kazakhstan
>>
>>4364789
Despite "only" being about 80kg, I'd probably give someone worse odds taking a leopard than an actual lion (for that 1 in 100 good shot).

Leopards seem obscenely good at going straight for the neck
>>
>>4361851
I wouldn't fuck with any cay bigger than a lynx, honestly. And leopards may seem small, but they are tough motherfuckers
>>
>>4366479
Why do you trust countries that can't even protect their own people to protect endangered wildlife that keeps declining year after year?
All safari money disappears in the dark. There is no proof that it's being used for conservation.
>>
>>4362102
Only the tools you make with your own hands and with the materials available in your environment.
Buying a knife from a chinese factory isn't nature, globalist.
>>
>>4363132
>black rhino the wild life reserve wants gone because he keeps killing females
Those are part of the natural order in the same way predators are.
Rhinos have been thriving in their environment with the natural pressure of those aggressive males since the pleistocene. Don't blame them for their decline.
>>
>>4364829
If you think that God gave us dominion over nature in the sense that we should pillage it as we please you are blaspheming.
As a benevolent father our God wants us to be benevolent caretakers of natural environments and wildlife. Benevolent kings don't pose smugly with their dead countrymen.
>>
>>4366477
What a pussy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.