[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641632244565.webm (2.97 MB, 640x524)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
Chimp hatred is a sign of low IQ.
>>
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh OOOO OOOOO OOO OOOOOO EEEK EEEK EEK EEK
>>
now show the part where a male commits infanticide and the mom starts fucking him atop her child's corpse without remorse
>>
>>4361513
When I see things like this, I want to believe that chimps can be bros...
>>
>>4361513
>yup, tastes good as always, if it wasn't mine I'd eat it
>>
>>4361513
Chimps are the pitbulls of negroes
>>
>>4361596
This, Chimps are irrational psychopaths' from hell, they kidnap puppies and babies to bash them on the concrete from 3 story buildings when they're not caniballizing each other for status.
They're like humans but with only the features that makes our life hell.
>>
>>4361596
>>4361694
>>4362200
>>4362212
All retarded lies. Keep eating up that propaganda tho
>>
>>4363848
how many chimps and typewriters did it take to compose this post?
>>
Losers in here are really scared of our based ape family
>>
disliking chimps is a sure sign of faggotry
>>
>>4362212
THAT'S RAYCISS!
>>
Chimps are fine
Fuck baboons
>>
>>4361513
13% of chimps kill 50% of other chimps
>>
>>4363950
What if a chimp burns your city?
>>
File: 1615874840541.jpg (805 KB, 1125x734)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>4366375
Self regulating! Very cool!
>>
File: 1668427284830.jpg (746 KB, 2362x1687)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
>>4361513
Pongo is better
>>
>>4366474
>"Throw his ass out, he's a chimp!"
>"HE'S A CHIMP"
>"HE'S A CHIMP"
>"A CHIMP"
>"LOOK THERE'S A CHIMP"
>>
>>4362212
>they kidnap puppies and babies to bash them on the concrete from 3 story buildings when they're not caniballizing each other for status
Sounds based
>>
These chimps are captive
I wonder how much of this behavior is influence by their keepers
>>
>>4366709
I don't think the keepers clean the chimps faces with their mouths
>>
Chimpanzees will sometimes kill babies. Birds kill babies. Cats will sometimes kill babies. Dogs will sometimes kill babies. Elephants will sometimes kill babies... The significant factor with chimps is that they remind us of ourselves. It's an existential dread coping mechanism. Maybe avoid being the neurotic loser than can't appreciate nature without defaulting back to anger and hate.
>>
>>4369510
>Piranhas only eat people if they're hungry.
>Brain worms are in their larval stage most of the time not hurting anybody.
>Don't like locusts? Don't grow food near them. Simple as.
>>
>>4369510
Well said anon.
>>
>>4362212
>they kidnap puppies and babies to bash them on the concrete from 3 story buildings

it thought this was revealed to be fakenews?
like one did that and the media run with it selling the lie that and army of chimps are kidnapping dogs as revenge and mass killing them etc it was all bullshit
>>
File: file.png (1.47 MB, 1125x1812)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>4361513

>Chimp hatred is a sign of low IQ.
there might be some truth to this

>monkey torture in youtube came from:
>cambodia
>china
>indonesia
>malaysia
>vietnam
>myanmar
>thailand
>laos
>bangladesh

but at the same time, why don't we see animal abuse in africa and middle east? if they're lower tier of humans
>>
>>4369683
>africa
they can't afford food let alone internet
>middle east
i don't know
>>
>>4369683
>if they're lower tier of humans
because they're not
>>4369697
kys
>>
File: 1656826645691.png (774 KB, 850x475)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>>
>>4369683
You do, but not on the internet.
>>
>>4362200
>>
>>4361513
Chimp hands typed this post.
>>
>>4369683
>>monkey torture
Yeah, I don't get the appeal of this shit at all.
>>
>>4361513
I don't hate chimps, they're amazing and fascinating.
I am fucking terrified of them though.
>>
>>4361513
I don't hate them but I'm not naive enough to think they're some sort of kind sweet animal. Nearly all animals are sweet with their own offspring but to anything else they don't give a fuck. They've been observed purposefully biting off the genitals of their own kind in conflicts and going to war with other troops. And the way they hunt small monkeys and stuff is just brutal.

Bonobos on the other hand. They're nice. Preferring to fuck over fight.
>>
>>4369557
So what animal can you appreciate then? I might get eaten by a shark but I don't hate sharks. Clearly it's different when an animal poses an immediate threat to a human being or their resources. So you hate chimpanzees because they might hurt you? Are you afraid?
>>
>>4369697
Seen some African videos and plenty from the Middle East when Liveleak was still up. The arabs in particular seemed to like torturing small street animals like cats and rodents. They would laugh and think it was funny how the animals would make noises and try to run. Didn't see any non-human primates specifically, but then I wasn't looking for them and only ran into the other torture vids incidentally while I was looking for something else.
>>
>>4370232
Catharsis for westerners who had to deal with them in 'nam
among other reasons or something like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRSsr3UbBsg
>>
>>4369683
africans dont have internet and arabs are more focused on videos toturing other arabs
>>
>>4369683
There are a bunch of videos of Africans treating animals badly, like that one of the Nigerians dragging a live manatee through the streets, or Nigerians chopping up a beached whale with chainsaws
The worst one I saw was some Sudanese villagers mashing up a live kitten with a mortar and pestle for food.
>>
File: baby monkey shitpost.png (287 KB, 963x722)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
It's literally just the nonsensical idea of baby monkeys being subjected to Hell-tier ironic punishments, as some sort of repentance for BEING a baby monkey, like a original sin of being 'baby monkey' and commenting in in the most BOBS VEGANA SEasian Engrish mess like

O.m.g., WHAT BABY MONKEY DO WITH DADDY SCARY MACHINE DRY MAKE SCREAM LEE LEE MUNDO

you get it? I don't actaully want to see people drill monkeys with power tools, I want to see a baby monkey dressed in a business suit, put down in a little diorama of a cubicle and force an anxiety tantrum so we can say things about society
>>
>>4369557
>i hayt anymuls
chinese /gif/ monkey torture toursit detected
>>
>>4369683
the only way you see any documentation of anything in Africa, is if someone from any other race of people brings a camera.
>>
>>4371256
You're a lazy retard who can't possiblely pay attention enough to see anything outside of his lazy retard bubble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWWeaFMrZxs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.