[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
sex used to sell, now it's congratulating minorities for anything they do and encouraging the murder and castration of children
times change and we change with them
>>
>>4361103
I believe in animal consciousness and am also a white supremacist. These guys BTFO. Surely they know hitler was a vegan who believed dogs were people?
>>
Gay ass twitter screenshot but slime molds are legitimately pretty near and can solve certain problems trivially that super computers still can't.
>>
>>4361103
Did they just implied that brown people have animal-level inteligence?
>>
>>4361241
basically, no one thinks less then non-whites then white liberals
>>
>>4361103
I'm gonna say based. Certainly caused some seething here, just by telling the truth. Humans aren't objectively superior to other species. Any superiority felt is cherry picked.
>>
>>4361103
what the fuck is wrong with america?
>>
>>4361371
it's "than" bud, stay in school
>>
>>4361396
>Humans aren't objectively superior to other species.
Sure, but it's a bit rich saying that the notion that humans are superior serves white supremacism when it's a key component of confucianism.
Amongst iron age and higher civilisations, only whites have ever come up with the idea that humans aren't innately superior to all other lifeforms.
>>
>>4361241
No they're implying that thinking that humans are better than animals also leads to thinking that some humans are better than other humans.

But mostly it's clickbait trying to get putraged people to share their link, like the OP did, and corporate propaganda to get lower classes to fight among themselves along racial lines instead of uniting themselves against the elites.
Classic divide and conquer strategy.
>>
>>4361396
speak for yourself fucker
>>
>>4361103
>also exists in service to white supremacy
>>
jews be like everything i don’t like or opposes jewish supremacy is white
>>
>>4361103
So non-whites are like slime? That's pretty rascist, anon.
>>
>>4361421
His point is now proven and thus you are less intelligent than a slime mold. QED
>>
>>4361396
>Humans aren't objectively superior to other species
Correct however there are groups of humans that are superior to other sub-types of humans.
>>
>>4361501
I'm objectively superior to you
>>
>>4361103
Yeah because those noble animal loving africans arent poaching animals to extinction, nor the ever hungry chinks.
>>
>>4361397
jews
>>
>>4361103
I mean they are right. Humans are completely delusional about the human supremacy bullshit. If humans are "superior" then so is HIV. But adding the white supremacy thing is woke nonsense.
>>
>>4361396
True and based pilled. Humans are just animals, any superiority is delusional. Our intelligence in service of ourselves and our own species, the things we've done with it, are no different than if any other species gained this level of intelligence.
If some offshoot of horses filled the niche humans currently fill (hypothetically) things would not be much different.
>>
>>4361103
a slime mold is probably more self actualized than the average /pol/tard
>>
>>4361202
okay and that has something to do with racial politics, how?
>>
>>4361396
Im chinese and i think humans are superior to animals, how is that linked to white supremacy? Why not any other supremacy?
>>
>>4363811
Because you just said we have a natural right to take over your country.
>>
>>4361111
>animal consciousness
not the point of the post
it's saying their existence is equal to our own and the idea that animals are subhuman because they lack our intelligence is very similar to the lesser species view of white supremacists vis a vis other races/tribes
it's stupid to believe intelligence is the only deciding quality for survival or existence, ironically more so for intelligent species to find utility in actively inflicting harm to other species just because they can
you didn't "BTFO" besides your containment board, and your thoughts are most toxic to your own spirit
>>
>>4364222
Where do so many humans get this idea they're intelligent? The NPC shit is a meme for a very good fucking reason. Most humans believe they're superior to animals for a trait they don't actually possess.
>>
>science says we must destroy white people
>if you disagree and feel like you have a right to exist, you somehow believe youre superior to others
>>
>>4363811
Wow a representative of the most heavily overpopulated shithole on Earth believes humans are superior to animals who would have ever guessed
>>
>>4363811
any species china has exterminated is superior to you
>>
>>4361403
>only whites have ever come up with the idea that humans aren't innately superior to all other lifeforms
No? Many cultures have had similar thoughts before, it's just whypeepo have recently been adopting these thoughts even though the Abrahamic belief that animals are servants of men is still well ingrained into the average Westerns brain.
Why do you think so many people don't have a problem with exploitative animal content in the west unless it's very clear who is being hurt.
It's like they can't process that animals shouldn't be just for your amusement unless they literally see it whimpering and bleeding out with an evil villain with devil horns lashing against it.
You see Chinese content-farm "animal rescue" stuff get millions of views in Murica and Europ and only a minority are wise to the exploitation.
Curious.
>>
>>4361202
>can solve certain problems trivially that super computers still can't.
No they can't. We already talked about this.
>>
>>4361417
>But mostly it's clickbait trying to get putraged people to share their link, like the OP did, and corporate propaganda to get lower classes to fight among themselves along racial lines instead of uniting themselves against the elites.
>Classic divide and conquer strategy.
Yes, it's blindingly obvious that it's a way to control the lower classes. But stooges like /pol/ help to keep legitimizing wokeness with their picturesque nazi larping, which fits perfectly into the elite's narrative.
>>
>>4364222
dude a human life is more important than a dog
fuck you so, so hard.
>>
>>4364319
What is the value of your life? Humans are a net negative investment of this planet's resources. From a utilitarian perspective you literally have negative value. From ANY moral perspective, you're a fucking demon. So where is the value? You're you so you're the most important thing in existence. Hate to be the one to have to break this to you, but narcissism doesn't make you valuable.
>>
>>4364268
There is a difference between
>genetic diversity is beneficial to a population
and
>white people and white people alone should be eliminated from our planet
>>
>>4364319
Which human life is more important than a dog? And which dog? My dad? Sure. My mother? My brother? Sure. My girlfriend? I've only known her for a month. Save both, prefer the dog.

A drug addicted bum in detroit? Starting to have second thoughts. Chang Huang? Nope. Vladomirovich Vodkalski? Nope. Al Achmed Allahu Muhammed? Big nope. Literally all of africa? Biggest nope.

A pitbull? Fuck I'd even save all of africa.
>>
File: 1661278206681364.webm (1 MB, 482x856)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
>>4361399
I think he meant to say "no one thinks less OF non-whites than white liberals".

Which is the honest truth.
>>
>>4364334
You mean the utilitarian concept as invented by humans? Used to value moral decisions of humans?
There is no value to anything in nature. The planet could be completely lifeless and it would change nothing. Value of life itself is a completely human idea.
>>
>>4364319
>fuck you so, so hard.
it's time to go back
>>
File: Evolution.png (614 KB, 630x429)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>4364590
No, faggot. Utilitarianism is just basic physics. Once again, your ego has grown beyond your IQ. I assure you, life seeks to continue itself entirely without you being a part of the equation. When your disease of a species is gone, it won't be missed.
>>
>>4364334
Every animal destroys life. Every single one.

The only humans that are truly fit are the ones that intend to destroy other human life so they will have a planet left to themselves. Utopia is a sparsely populated place. Not coruscant from star trek. That comes much, much later, a billion years after a mass eugenic depopulation event to ensure the remaining people are able to build it.
>>
>>4364805
You're an imbecile. It's not about destruction. It's about the ledger. Man ONLY destroys and you're trying to cope by claiming all animals are as bad as the demons that go by the name "human". They're not. Humans aren't animals. Animals play a role in the ecosystem. I realize you're an NPC and since lobbyists have taken over all ecological education in the West, nobody knows the truth without having a triple digit IQ and actually being involved with the field, but animals play vital roles in plant transport, fertilization, nutrient transport, etc. Some species of animals even create entire habitats. Ever heard of a coral reef? Or a beaver? Or an elephant? I'm sure you're far too stupid to understand any of this, but some lurker with an IQ higher than yours may read this.

And humans will NEVER be a space-faring species. You're too corrupt to achieve it.

You are right about the only good human being a destroyer of humans though.
>>
>>4364820
>man ONLY destroys
This is objectively false. You are a fucking reatrd. A child. A buffoon. A mental midget. And quite possibly, a vegan. Read your post again and realize how much of a fucking idiot you are. I doubt you even qualify as human because nothing capable of critical thought would spout this nonsense.

Do we only destroy because we're an apex predator and your disordered "brain" only empathizes with filthy dumb prey? Or because you are SUCH A FUCKING RETARD you think anything to do with humans is automatically not part of the ecosystem? Do the species that evolved specifically to rely on human activities that are constant from now back to the stone age not count as the ecosystem?

Humans are as natural as ants. if ants are overpopulating the most fit ant is the destroyer of other ants... but mostly so there can still be ants.
>>
>>4364820
>some species of animals even create entire habitats
like humans? or are chickens, rats, cats, dogs, and pigeons not life because humans don't like them? what about self-domesticated foxes and coyotes? what about the animals we farm? aren't they like elk herds that get pushed around by wolves? you're an NPC that only cares about charismatic species

you see a human problem when it's an overpopulation problem caused by giving modern medicine to people that are not smart enough to have it
>>
>>4364823
>This is objectively false.
It is objectively TRUE. Your account balance is negative. You must be eradicated.

>>4364826
Lawns are the opposite of habitat, retard. I suppose if all you know of ecology are non-native insect pests getting out of control, sure. Humans make a lot of space for cockroaches and stinkbugs. Well done.
>>
>>4363397
>>4364835

>It is objectively TRUE. Your account balance >is negative. You must be eradicated.
Sorry comrade, I only took according to my need. But seriously, whomst has right to hold account? You?
>>
>>4364895
Yes. Does that make you uspset? Tough shit. You thought you controlled the planet. Who the fuck put you in charge? Your own principals are being employed and I promise you won't like where they lead.
>>
>>4364835
>Things that were here before us ecosystem
>Things that live here with us NOT ecosystem, NOT life, disease!
This is a subjective judgement based entirely on your hatred of humanity.

A living thing is what it is. This is the supreme tautology, the inherent characteristic. Man is as natural as an ant and behold the ant does upend the earth and farm aphids
>>
>>4364906
No, it's basic arithmetic, brainlet. If you clear away diverse habitat with high biomass and what you "create" in its place is low biomass "habitat" with low diversity if basically nothing but pest species, you're the problem.

Retard.

Evil is not natural. Man is not a child of nature. You work for the other guy.
>>
>>4364910
>more life good
This is literally just your farmer monkey instinct acting up. You want to go into trees so you can eat all the fruit, bugs, and little critters in them so you have an irrational attraction to rich habitats. The amount and type of life that is "good" is purely a subjective judgement.

You are not god. You do not have the ability to value life. The value of life only exists in your little monkey brain. Nothing else. If you have a problem with anything, change your own lifestyle, because no one will be convinced by an insane monkey spouting predator calls over other monkeys.
>>
>>4364904
First live the life you claim to be superior.
Then you are better suited to advise others.
I'm not upset; only saddened: that with so many years of intellectual advancement that your heart moved not one inch.
>>
>>4364912
You sound like you're very good at repeating your father's message. Know that he will be slaughtered.

>>4364915
I do, faggot. MY heart is exactly where it belongs. It is the will of you fucking demons that needs to get the fuck off this planet.
>>
>>4364282
thats nice, but what does it have to do with white supremacy. Why so much obsession over such a concept that so few people believe. Western media is so odd.
>>
>>4364915
>I'm not upset; only saddened:
You remind me of how I typed when i was fourteen, pretending to be a deep philosophical intellectual on the internet.
>>
>>4364928
Because you let jews take over the Roman Empire, destroying the ancient world. This is the world that came out of that stupid decision.
>>
There are multiple developed nations (China, Saudi Arabia) that use slave labour in the current year, and these retards are still calling out whites for shit they did hundreds of years ago. At least white countries are making an effort to change their processes for the benefit of all those living in their nations, why does that count for nothing with these people.
>>
>>4365034
Because of the way retards process morality. Use the wrong basis and.,..
"Bugs are bad because they just are"
"There are too many bugs"
"There are too many bugs"
"There it is, the last bug on earth"
>Squish

>>4364926
I doubt it if you have internet access. Electronics manufacturing and communications infrastructure is extremely destructive. Start with yourself, pseud.
>>
>>4361202
>slime mold follows smell of tasty oat through maze
>biologists conclude they have found yet another biological computer
>>
>>4361111
Hitler wasn't a vegan, he loved veal. He only pushed basedbeans on the people who lived under his rule (his modern day followers would refer to this as goyslop). He also wasn't a selfless ideologue, he actually forced the state to produce a stamp with his face on it that he directly profited from (similar to today's consoomer funko pop obsession).
>>
>>4365068
From what I remember it is not just finding the oat but also how it connect and makes routes to different food sources to optimize transport. When you have two points the optimal connection is a straight line but the more points you add the more complex the problem get and then each point have a value making the whole equation even more complex.
>>
>>4361202
>but slime molds are legitimately pretty near
They might even be in this very thread. How can you say for certain you aren't talking with a slime mold.... right now...?
>>
>>4364342
>genetic diversity is beneficial to a population
This isn't their argument and you know it. Though even if it was, they wouldn't have anything to back it up. As it is, there's plenty of genetic diversity within existing population groups to render pointless this idea that we for some reason need to import 3rd worlders to fill some gap. To begin with, the fact that genes within distinct population groups tend to evolve in sets makes it seem pretty silly to think that mashing together two disparate populations will somehow improve things
>>
>>4361103
I always find it funny when people go and twist their brains into a pretzel to try to "logically understand" or "deconstruct" things that are just innate or instinctual traits/feelings in humans. Humans value the lives of their own species over those of others? "OH MY GOD WHAT KIND OF THOUGHT PROCESS COULD LEAD TO SUCH AN IRRATIONAL AND ILLOGICAL VIEW!?" There is no thought process you fucking moron. And no, humans do not need some sort of logical consistency to everything they do in order to just live their fucking lives. Just because you're allowing the higher functioning intelligence we evolved to lead you down the garden path and create your own fanciful notions about the "deep psychological constructs" that dictate human behavior doesn't mean you're approaching any sort of truth. The answer is: they act the way they do (for the most part) because that's what fucking worked. Learn to live with the ambiguity you stupid cult-brained faggots

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.