[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>>
>>4306576
I can’t think of any boomer that fears white clover, its pretty much free fertilizer and is a common enough part of lawn seed mixes. Burr clover and it’s damn seeds are more feared.
>>
File: 21030_1_F (1).png (599 KB, 479x786)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>4306581
i see a lot of sunburned and fertilizer burned lawns precisely because they don't want to see anything but grass
>>
>>4306576
they were told to by people that wanted to make money from them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCF9ILAgOw
>>
>>4306603
>Scotts
formerly Sneeds
>>
>>4306576
The Homes the Boomers grew up in had clover in their lawns, I'm not sure why they'd hate it or when people started to hate it.
>>
>>4306646
corporate mind control. the same thing created the need for diamond wedding rings and spaying and neutering pets as newborns like they reproduced via pollination.
>>
>>4306646
Must. Have. Perfect. Grass. Grass. Grass. Grass. Only. Grass. Kill. Pets. That. Defile. Grass. Hail. The. Grass.
Friendly reminder that it is not only okay to geurilla sew wild plant seeds into boomer grass-lawns but it is more aesthetically pleasing and ecologically valuable.
>>
>>4307474
Grass is nice to walk on with bare feet. None of this other shit is
>>
>>4306651
spaying and neutering isnt just to stop reproduction but to make them more docile because most pet dogs/cats are genetic and behavior aberrations that often dont get enough exercise to spend energy and calm down
>>
>>4307507
you can have a grass path around the other plants in your lawn
>>
>>4307838
>just use a predetermined path like a robot
What if I want to play games with my kids or run around aimlessly. A grass path is also harder to maintain
>>
>>4307927
A complex garden with bushes, trees, flowers and maybe a pond is a lot more fun for kids.
>>
>>4307507
Moss >> clover > grass
>>
>>4306646
It's homeowner's associations. They mindraped boomers by threatening to evict them if they had even a single flower on their lawn.
>>
File: 1649582636186.png (1.75 MB, 1000x654)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
Beehold
>>
>>4308309
If I walk through that I would get stunt by wasps covered in bugs l and scratched to hell by weeds. What is appealing?
>>
>>4308363
So don't go out to your yard. It belongs to nature.
>>
>>4308363
>this is what sheltered cityfaggots really believe
>>
>>4308368
You can walk on that just fine, you disingenuous nigger. People have been walking, playing and relaxing on gardens like that for thousands of years. 100% monospecies lawns are a relatively recent invention that offers no benefits compared to flowering lawns.
>>
>>4308363
What weeds do you see that would scratch you and what makes you think that there are no wasps in grass lawns?
>>
>>4308309
Beautifully done
>>
>>4308374
The yellow ones have sharp leaves and there's no reason for wasps to be in grass but I admit sometimes they are
>>
File: IMG_20220923_214652.jpg (2.69 MB, 1967x2284)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
>>4308678
Dandelion leaves have many edges but they're not sharp, they won't cut you. You can eat them too.
Wasps love grass lawns because the shallow roots of grass + frequent irrigation make for a perfect nest substrate. Wasps will always be around as long as you're outside, learning to not piss them off is more useful than fighting flowers endlessly.
>>
>>4308690
For a yellow jacket nest you need mice first. No hole, no nest of wasps (or bumblebees). But wasps do hunt the caterpillars that feed on grass and weeds.
>>
>>4308363
boots exist if you are that big of a pussy
>>
>>4308693
Well, grass lawns aren't immune from rodents and moles either
>>
>>4308363
Wear jeans and shoes you fucking loser
>>
File: literally me.jpg (101 KB, 606x794)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Any takers?
>>
>>4308363
Wasps are friends.
>>
File: white clover power.jpg (489 KB, 1300x1516)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>4306604
This, pic very related. Based vid btw.
>>
Facebook boomers complain about the evil spiders that crawl out of my garden
>>
>>4308717
Wasps are niggers
>>
The boomer is the complete opposite of a white clover
>>
File: 1651956945578.png (80 KB, 1876x1200)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>shizo lawn thread dying
Not on my neighbourhood watch
>>
>>4308730
It's also a little known reality that a self sustaining lawn is ALMOST TOTALLY IMMUNE TO DOG PEE. If your lawn is kept above ankle height, planted with a diversity of grasses, speckled with clovers and other soft green plants, and deeply watered on a schedule of days-long intervals rather than shallowly watered on a schedule of hours, a urine patch will merely fertilize the soil. A very small amount of grass may get unlucky and wither, but if it does it will be immediately overtaken by neighboring plants. You know your lawn is tall enough when it looks short enough to walk on but still blows in the wind.

An inch tall, overwatered putting green fertilized to its limits will promptly perish if its centimeters-deep root system is exposed to even one additional chemical. The soil is overburdened with nitrogen, and the plants growing within it are in a perpetual state of weakness. It is not just dog pee that kills these lawns, but a hot day, too little cloud cover, light foot traffic, bird crap, and loud noises will also do them in. Big lawn tells you to mow your grass no taller than 3.5", avoid planting more than 2 varieties, kill everything that isn't grass, and fertilize on a schedule so they so they can sell you more seeds.

Also: Even the slightest withering is totally prevented by not "fixing" your dogs. A dog in its natural state prefers to distribute their urine in smaller amounts.
>>
>>4311028
>Oy vey, that's too long! mow your grass before it flowers and produces seeds. You wouldn't want your lawn to replenish itself naturally now would you?
>just look at these patterns you can cut by telling the mexican to go corner to corner, twice!
>short grass shows a good work ethic. you aren't a lazy hippy are you? Mow your lawns, pay no attention to who is financing the world wars.
>>
>>4306576
The only thing smart boomers dont like clover for is the way this plant grips into the land it gets. The plant itself is great but is a headache to get rid of if you want some other type of grass.
>>
>>4306576
The jewish chem-lobby does not want to compeat with free feritlizers.

The consoomers need to consoom goyim
>>
>>4308363
Literally touch (natural) grass.

We did it for 1000s of years wirh no problem
>>
>>4311031
Don't forget:
>don't you know that if your grass is more than 1 inch long your lawn will become full of rattlesnakes, hornets, ticks, rats, wolves, grizzlies and roaches? Let it grow one inch longer and you will DIE!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.