[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>>
>>4215703
She put the peanut butter on the wrong orifice
>>
>>4215703
>pitbull
>saturated neck tattoo
yep
>>
>>4215728
Many such cases.
>>
File: 20220623_171822.png (518 KB, 720x592)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
Do you think they're self-aware?
>>
>>4215786
>visualizzazioni
what an inefficient language
>>
>>4215786
PITTED.COM
>>
>karen
>>
>>4215786
I clicked one dog related video and now my recommendations are full of dodo pibble shit
>>
>>4215703
At least it's a cool scar.
>>
In fairness to the dog, only a massive retard would force a dog's muzzle for a kiss. Especially a dangerous, aggressive breed like pitbulls.
>>
>>4215790
>visualizzazioni
soul
>"views"
soulless
>>
Some people's ability to disregard danger just to "prove" common stigmas wrong will never cease to amaze me
>>
>>4216003
Yea but it's not a dangerous aggressive breed though??????
>>
>>4216003
I only stuck my face up close to my puppy when he was 20 lbs lol.. he's a german pointer though not a pitbull.. There's definitely a lot of work to put into dogs early on in terms of teaching bite control, making then accept that you will get close to their face, mouth etc. Especially when training breeds capable of hunting and retrieving. I feel like these kinds of dogs are very gentle and sensitive by nature, I felt bad losing my cool sometimes when he was a puppy. I guess cause they have to retrieve birds without chewing them up, so they have to be calm. But yeah buy a non-nigger tier breed from a reputable person and get them as puppies.. the whole 'adopt don't shop' is retarded that's just asking for some abused adult pittie who you know nothing about.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.