[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PXL_20220513_033221439.jpg (814 KB, 2592x1944)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
>visit the public park daily
>watch the ducks so often they're like my friends
>go today
>find two waste of space soulless spics on the bench tossing packs of cigarettes and beer cans in the pond
>they leave because I look like a crackhead pulling butts out of the pond with a stick, trade insults as they walk out
>discover they've been doing this for a while, find half decomposed cheap beer cases where they dumped the new one

What's the most effective legal way I can show them I mean business to keep my guys safe? I'm outnumbered and don't see them every time they dump.
Pic related, three homies hanging out after they left.
>>
>>4168756
They’re just enriching the pond bigot
>>
>>4168756
Buy a bunch of fake luxury shit (rolex, gucci, etc) and a gun. Sit 10 feet from them and feed ducks while pretending to listen to music on your fake beats by dr. dre with your fake iphone in full view.

What happens happens.
>>
>>4168772
tha only works against blacks
>>
>>4168756
Your picture looks strange and kind of mesmerizing. Permission to save, OP?
>>
>>4168813
Go ahead. My camera isn't very good so it might look Nostalgic or something.
>>
>>4168756
Don't worry Anon they may be acting like pigs but the ducks aren't gonna be hurt by just that. If they ever do try to do anything to hurt them the ducks'll just fly away
>>
Video tape them, get their plates and file a report to the police. Come off as a sperg but don't make allusions to violence or else Johnny law will turn on you. Alternatively there may be a dumping ordinance which has a steep fine so hand it over to the bylaw officers instead.
Fuck the latinx community.
>>
>>4168772
>What happens happens
*gets mugged*
>>
>>4168816
Thanks. Consider it saved.
>>
50% of the posts on this board are insightful looks into what it's like to be a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>4168860
They are already inside the house.
>>
>>4168877
Who let them in....?
>>
>>4168889
the crows
>>
>>4168860
so littering is good. get a soul
>>
>>4168756
Call ICE
>>
File: E64XVYoVUAE-d41.jpg (60 KB, 822x901)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>4168827
That's the whole point.
>>
>>4168822
This
>>
I know your feel. There are nice public parks not far from where I leave and some spots are almost constantly occupied by semi-homeless people who drink alcohol all day, make fires and leave litter and literal shit everywhere. They're not even doing it out of spite. If you asked them they'd probably say that it someone else's job to clean up after them. I wish we had caning like in Singapore, some people can't be shamed or reasoned with, they only understand physical punishments.
>>
>>4170225
*live
>>
I actually feel a primal, seething rage if I'm driving and I see some brain trust toss some non-biodegradable garbage from his car.
Like fuck man, how hard is it to just keep your trash in your car and throw it out when you get to wherever you need to go?
>>
Next time you go down there, bring a bluetooth speaker and blast country music.
>>
>>4168756
>What's the most effective legal way I can show them I mean business to keep my guys safe?
Visibly carry a firearm if you live in such an area. Alternatively, just file a complaint and let the cops brutalize them.
>>
>>4168819
>defending spics
>>
>>4170521
This is a big tangent, but I routinely rant to my wife about how the ideals of "american individuality" end up making people selfish fags who can only value themselves above their community. This makes me think of that. The idea of making sacrifices for the greater good is a horrifying concept to them. I've been seething about massive herbicide and pesticide use lately.
>t. american
>t. deep south
>>
>>4168756
Crybaby duck cuck seething at chad mexibros

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.