[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: niggapods.jpg (80 KB, 920x584)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I have these two niggas at home and they're frighteningly smart. Noticebly smarter than any dog I've seen so far and probably smarter than most dog owners. Something near dolphin/ape tier of intelligence.
Sometimes it seems to me that it's actually they tamed me and not vice versa. And they live with me only because it's fun for them.
>>
>>4167771
>redditor gets trained by crows
>>
>>4167774
It's actually hooded crow and magpie. I got them as chicks and about the same age (a week difference). They are absolutely hellish creatures.
>>
>look at these wild birds i took because i wanted epic unique pets, pls gib attention
Your faggy threads are always terrible.
>>
>>4167771
>probably smarter than most dog owners
Based
>>
File: berbs.png (3.27 MB, 1966x790)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
Corvids really remind me of late maniraptoran theropods. After all, both Velociraptor and Archaeopteryx actually looked like big, angry magpies.
>>
File: Im_Fucked.png (660 KB, 857x625)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
Berbs.
>>
File: IMG_2046 cropped.jpg (668 KB, 1026x1564)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>4167771
>probably smarter than most dog owners
Well, most animals know better than to let canine creatures near their young. So that is not a high bar to pass.

Pic related will come to the back yard when I am outside. It won't hand feed, but will eat a handful of raw peanuts immediately after I put them down. He likes to copy sounds like a parrot. Lately mimicking the Canada Geese that come through.
>>
>>4170549
>Well, most animals know better than to let canine creatures near their young. So that is not a high bar to pass.
We've been doing this for 20,000 years without issue. We just clubbed the aggressive ones in the head before they had a chance to pose a problem.

Notice I said clubbed. Past tense.
>Its how you raise them

The problem is truly that they are treating dogs better than people. First degree assault maxes out at life in prison. A dog that commits first degree assault against a person is handwaved these days, especially if it's a pitbull. Of course there are limits because it's a different species but it's a good idea overall. Imagine if dogs were held to the same legal standards as humans. It would not be long until the species was fixed again, undoing europes obsession with breeding increasingly dangerous, loud, ugly dogs. The OG siberian huskies of russia are required to sleep with infants to keep them warm. Such is a world where dangerous dogs are put down rather than justified as "protecting my heckin property, commie"
>>
>>4170557
I see your point. My grandfather kept his own dogs, but had no issue shooting unwanted strays/sick/aggressive dogs. Today, people will go into a hormonal rage and probably start lactating if they so much as hear a dog whimper.
>>
>>4170557
>original humans who domesticated wolves: its simple, we kill anything that is dangerous and leave the rest. if i can not pick your wolf up without it snarling i will throw it into the river.
>modern humans: actually dangerous animals are good, they attack people for walking into my house so i don't have to be muscular or well armed myself. huh, it mauled my daughters friend? they should have asked me for permission to enter then and respected the dog better. everyone knows you never look a dog in the eyes, move towards them, or touch them.
The human brain must be shrinking
>>
>>4170560
People can't kill the right dogs these days either. They either kill absolutely no dogs because all puppers are precious or they indiscriminately kill dogs because their low IQ brains are scarred by an encounter with a dangerous example (that whites bred to be dangerous, and then denied the nature of).
>>
>>4170560
its a symptom of a bigger problem. we also stopped killing dangerous humans.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>4167771
>smarter than most dog owners
True. Yet, corvids are usually (always) the same-tier assholes. And smart assholes are even worse.

https://youtu.be/8lyKcpNylzE
https://youtu.be/f_7JacsLDZk

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.