[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hamster.png (3.73 MB, 2560x1707)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB PNG
How come these little fuckers never have a normal death?
Every time I hear about one passing, it's always in relation to some freak accident caused by their owner.
>>
Because they're given to 6-9 year olds to teach them about responsibility and how difficult pet ownership is without risking the life of a REAL pet.
>>
File: cotton.png (265 KB, 500x375)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>4038135
>without risking the life of a REAL pet.
Wow, rude.
>>
they're radical animals, they live hard, they die hard
>>
I never understood why they kept moving. Bitch, just sit still in my fucking hand, fuck.
>>
>>4038131
I remember my ex-friend told me his hamster hung himself while he was at school.
>>
>>4038131
When the die normally no one talks about it or remembers it.
>>
>>4038131
Mine died pretty normally, got pyometra at 2.5 years old and went on antibiotics which cleared up it but shortly after developed excess itching/skin condition. Left lots of painful looking scabs. She died naturally one day. Crawl out of her den at an unusual time so I took her out and that was the only time she stayed still enough for me to pet her properly, then she just died in my hands ;-;
>>
File: hampterd course.webm (2.57 MB, 480x270)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB WEBM
>>
>>4038856
Why was he imprisoned to begin with, what crime did he do?
>>
>>4038856
Cool video.
>>
>>4038856
Cute robo. I love dwarf hamsters.

>>4038600
Depends on the species but because inherently Hamsters are skittish to keep them alert from predators. If they act sedentary in the wild, that is the difference between life and death.
>>
I had a large female syrian hamster who lived almost 3 years, I could tell she was getting old and one day I lifted her little hut after not seeing her and she had fallen asleep and passed.
>>
>>4038602
Hamster suicide by hanging is far too common and needs to be stopped. Tell the little guys it's gonna be alright.
>>
>>4038858
He dared to speak out against voting irregularities, sad, many such cases
>>
File: 1622792867399.jpg (112 KB, 568x548)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
>>4038131
The last one I had got old and died in his sleep.
>>
>>4038858
tax fraud

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.