[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I love these lil niggas like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>4037557
cute niggas
>>
Grey squirrel replacement is a myth. The news paper and tv said so.
>>
Why do boomers hate them so much?
>>
>>4037589
they bark all day, consume any resource they can find around them without care or concern for others, muck around in the garden leaving a mess of chewed up bits and bobs. of course they're also going to hate squirrels
>>
File: 1641758405678.png (691 KB, 640x640)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>
>>
Nigga that’s nuts
>>
>>4038604
>gotta *mnck mnck* bulk up for winter, feel me?
>>
>>4037557
Fuck these niggas for harassing my beautiful birds and eating from their feeder
>>
>>4038629
There is pair of them that are fat as fuck and keep stealing my suet squares and carrying them into the oak tree outside my home office window where they proceed to make direct eye contact through the glass and eat them in front of me.
>>
These cock warmers ate my cherries from and tree and destroyed my bird feeders.
>>
I scope these lil niggas like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>4039662
Same, love watching their antics through my binoculars.
>>
>>4037626
>>
File: red squirrel.jpg (1.23 MB, 1706x1426)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>4037557
I particularly love the red ones with the extra pointy ear fur.
>>
>>4037557
Same, I live in a city so squirrels and crows are the only wildlife I can interact with (well and pigeons and seagulls but I don't like them). There's a park near me where the squirrels come right up to you so I hand feed them nuts. So cute. I can understand if you live in rural areas that they are pests who need to be culled and that doesn't really bother me, but the ones here are my friends.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.