[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 161 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post other cool /an/ youtuber
>>
>>4024793
No he isn't fuck you
>>
the dipper pines and dinosaur mesh makes it look like some obscure deviantart fetish art
>>
>>4024987
That's because it probably is
>>
>>4024793
literally the worst dino youtuber
>>
>>4024793
>spergs when scientific consensus moves away from T. rex having feathers
>helps tierzoo write dinosaur videos
>makes videos to take popular dinosaurs “down a peg”
>>
>>4024793
Why do most of the young Paleo youtubers sound like gay assholes?
>>
>>4024793
>gravity falls
Cringe.
>>
>>4025026
>Sauropods are S even though they were restricted to the equator/warm climates
Duh uh
>>
>>4025052
I used to be really into the dinosaur community, all of them are actually arnchair paleontologists that love to one up eachother with the most minute facts and trivia they can. Its insufferable and no doubt leads to obnoxious people.
>>
>>4024793
>youtuber

Go away zoomers.
>>
I only ever watch his cryptid vids.
>>
>>4025055
You try killing one of those big bastards.
>>
>>4024793
Nice try Trey
>>
>>4025026
So are there any legitimate reasons to dislike him or is it all petty bullshit like this?
>>
Any other good paleo channels aside from moth light media?
>>
wojackfaggots need to be drug out onto the streets and be beaten to death
>>
>>4025257
He's wrong all the time, but if you like being told wrong things he's pretty cool.
>>
>>4024987
i like the OP's image i hope there is a full version of this just because it is very attractive
>>
File: ydawbumper2.jpg (374 KB, 2592x1226)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
I love this nerd, he just comes across so genuinely interested in teaching and discussing his favourite topic.
>>
>>4025258
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHZ0K1aH0OSVK85UqlpRmA

Dr. Polaris, he has a degree in paleobiology
>>
>>4025258
PBS eons maybe, other than that I mostly just hunt for random lectures on youtube
>>
>>4025461
who?
>>
>>4025170
What alternative will you offer? Peertube?
>>
File: 1641210594579.jpg (18 KB, 165x213)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>4024793
The image reminds me of
>>
Trey is a crossdressing tranny freak. Normal youtubers like Moth Light Media and Ben G Thomas are cooler
>>
>>4025584
Your Dinosaurs Are Wrong, basically talks about how various (viewer send) dinosaur toys are anatomically incorrect and has little animations that show how they would look if they were more accurate combined with other information about said creature, its history, and how what scientists think it was has changed over the years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09wn5R0Lrpk
>>
>>4025633
Abandon trey, follow the light
>>
>>4024987
where is the diapers on him? can't see
>>
trey is awful and I can't stand him. Most paleontology youtubers are quite bad. Edge is probably the best despite being a major asshole, runner up being Henry the PaleoGuy who has worse editing but has a much better temperament.
>>
>>4025504
Polaris at 2x speed is still majorly slow. That's my main gripe with him.
>>
>>4025633
ben g thomas are still faggots, they do skits for 90% of their videos, are lazy, never know how to pronounce anything, and they complain about "climate change" every other video. They picked the right angle when they decided to make it look like a news channel, because it makes me feel like I'm watching msm.
>>
>>4025777
what a FASCINATING comment you made with INCREDIBLE points

>>4025776
idk but you know that he knows his shit and is accurate unlike Trey or others
>>
>>4025839
stop making it so obvious that you're one of the youtubers anon
>>
>>4025163
EXACTLY.
>>
File: 1639941835828.jpg (24 KB, 500x365)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>4025596
Jeevestube
>>
>>4025777
I think the skits are annoying as well, but that's "their thing" to make them stand out, I guess. Maybe one day, they'll ditch it. I still find it informative, though, and I don't know of any other good channels that cover paleontology news.
>>
>>4024793
I havent seen his videos yet but I'm sure he's a fetishist because of the avatar
>>
>>4025988
Checked
you can always tell queer when you see it
>>
>>4026098
anyways this is fun and im not against this because im the same
>>
>>4026115
Furfags NOT welcome.
>>
>>4026135
dinos dont have fur
>>
>>4024793
Even if he was 100% right in all his videos the fact that his mascot is a dinosaur reskinned into the colors of a children's cartoon is enough for me to fucking hate him.
>>
File: hi-im-bob-gymlan.jpg (25 KB, 300x300)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
is he the best squatch youtuber?
>>
>>4025461
He is by far the best. I like polaris and chimerasuchus too but they have the same slideshow format as all the other boring yt paleofags
>>
>>4026525
>chimerasuchus

Poor guy has such a nasally voice, i like his content but damn
>>
>>4026487
respect others sex prefs, he make content for you so you dont have to give a fuck what he does on his bed
>>
>>4026583
First of all his actual videos are silly and second of all being a crossdressing gay is one thing, being a neurotic crossdressing gay with an overwhelming fixation on a cartoon boy from a cartoon designed for children to the point that you steal his design to make a dinosaur based on him as the official head of your franchise that your livelihood is based on is just such an autistic thing to do my estimation of his character dropped to rock bottom.

t. gay
>>
>>4026583
Can a mod delete all this fags posts or something

It's the same weirdo third worlder who's always posting about fucking dogs and jacking off to apes
>>
>tfw only watch his cryptid videos becuse instead of fucking around he explains why they don't work and deconstructs why and how people made them up in the first place
>>
>>4025461
I love this guy, also fuck /pol/ because I can't help but read his show's abbreviation as You "Will Never Be A Dinosaur" I want it out of my head
>>
Can someone please mod this cringey ass fetish "Dippersaurus" into JWE1 or JWE2 so that i can just let it starve after tranquilicing it? Fuck Trey the goddamn tranny, hes everything that is wrong with the paleocommunity concentrated into one person.
>>
File: S132tyt.jpg (52 KB, 800x600)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>4027213
>YWNBAD
>>
>>4027285
this is exactly what make him interesting to watch so i dont agree
>>
>>4025257
he's a furfag
>>
>>4024793
he wears jojo high heals (or at least did a year ago) and argued against 12 year olds extensively
hes cringe
>>
He always shits on christianity and white people which is annoying. But his dino videos are cool
>>
>>4028222
> shits on christ.
he has become my new favorite youtuber since now
>>
>>4024793
You start OP.
Anyway, where my Joey Santore bros at?
https://youtube.com/c/CrimePaysButBotanyDoesnt
>>
>>4026525
>chimera
>>4026525
Chimerasuchus has great content but I want to rip his fucking throat out with that faggy ass voice goddamn
>>
File: It's chocolate.......png (42 KB, 600x1053)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>4027213
>You Will Never Be A Dinosaur
>>
>>4027211
Same, not a fan of dinosaur autism, but hearing about cryptid stories with an impartial voice is pretty cool, although his De Loy's Ape video was absolutely awful.
>>
None of them are great
>Dr. polaris
Obnoxiously slow and way too invested in his alt earth project. I used to put his videos on in the background only to be drawn out of my work stupor by hearing about tyrannosaurs in the miocene.
>trey the explainer
S-stutters and g-gets things wrong multiple times in the same sentence. Feels like he is doing 1 long take and hasn't stopped that take inbetween uploads.
>Chimerasuchus
Haven't seen a ton of his content yet, but his voice is pretty nasally
>Raptor Reads
Same stuttery bullshit but with a stopped up nose and a shitty mic. Autistically obsessed with debunking shitty dino documentaries and pop culture
>YDAW
seems like a decent guy, had been watching since they were "the geek group" and did fucking sewing and floor epoxy tutorials, production value has certainly went up since they refocused.
>Dino Diego
More on the pop culture side but honestly enjoyable if a bit rambly.
>PBS eons/Ben G. Thomas/etc
Boring as fuck with bland personalities telling you information you've already read in Google's suggested feed if you have ever googled dinosaur in your life.
>>
>>4028720
>although his De Loy's Ape video was absolutely awful.
Not enough focus on actual cryptid, too much focus on De Loy's beliefs that Indians evolved from new world monkeys?
>>
I don't remember the video but he somehow shoehorned the topic of racism and how bad it is in one of his informative videos. Came out of nowhere.

I think he's literally a gay autist.
>>
>>4030226
Pretty sure that was the De Loy's ape vid, but yeah he tends to do that. He did a similar thing with his video on war where he started to preach very insipid morals while trying & failing hard at sounding profound. He did a similar thing with his newer reptilians vid where he notes the JQ comparison and then proceed to claim the whole aesthetic shouldn't be engaged with because it's, like, "bad M'kay". Which is his general attitude towards life.

That being that all his videos have this lame little undercurrent of "nothing cool or exciting can ever happen, bro." which itself stems from le epic skepticism or whatever inherent in telling children that JP isn't accurate. And this is not to validate any fanciful nonsense for sounding interesting as much as Trey himself is such a caricatured example of those hipsters who want to be real cool by "ruining your childhood" that it completely taints his worldview into a worship of the mundane and inoffensive even when it makes no sense. Which might as well be an extension of his wanna be smug yet recessive personality. When you hear him be speak about things that aren't video topics (usually in social media) there's an undertone of inadequacy through out specifically a substantial craving to be loved and desired and accepted.

>I think he's literally a gay autist
Tbh after seeing some of the shit he says on twitter I'm compelled to think the whole gay thing is a massive LARP/cope for the fact he sucks at dating women. So instead he does what seems to have become fashionable as of late, which is to appeal to the ephebophilic urges of more sexually successful men and men in his same situation alike in some pathetic quest to be "loved". Trey is prison gay.
>>
>>4028227
What is it about Christ that makes trannies seethe?
>>
>>4030271
resentful parents are christians who see how much of a failure their offspring are

so now "christianity bad" but don't say anything bad about muslims or jews and they will cancel you
>>
>>4024793
>Gravity falls dinosaur
>>
>>4030314
nice projecting fucker
>>
>>4030358
it's always this way with fuckers like Trey
>>
File: 1577655951929.png (309 KB, 500x449)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
rickraptor105 is the goat
>>
>>4030784
His tarbosaurus vids were hilarious
>>
i totally lost faith in him when he just used "the feathered giants" multiple times in his videos instead of the word "dinosaur" just to piss off JP fanboys and generally people with a different opinion (im ok with featherdinos, but putting feathers on EVERY single type of theropod ever discovered just for the principle of it is fucking retarded)

When the first JW movie came out in 2015 he uploaded a review of the movie, he was assblasted about muh inaccurate dinos but still called the movie "decent" and said he had fun watching it. Then a few weeks later he suddenly magically changed his opinion and changed the description of his video to some shit like " IM SO SORRY I WAS SO BLINDED BY NOSTALGIA THAT MOVIE IS HORRIBLE BECAUSE MUH SEXISM BLABLABLA IM SO SORRY".

Then a few years later he just deleted the whole video anyway, its gone. What a fucking looser.
>>
>>4026583
>respect others sex prefs,
No, faggots and trannies all deserve death and I refuse to compromise.
>>
>>4025257
He is very often wrong or ignores research and spread a ton of incorrect info because his viewers almost never check anything themselves. If he wasn't so arrogant about it then it wouldn't be so bad. I think he could make much better content if he did more thorough research. He was from some lunatic Christian cult though so it makes sense.
>>
>>4025461
Yes even when he's wrong it's rarely willful ignorance and I love the depth of the videos. Definitely quality over quantity.
>>
File: 1641091816928.png (33 KB, 346x405)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Man you guys are so petty
Would you dislike the man who finds the cure for cancer if he had a secret crossdressing fetish?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (67 KB, 800x649)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>4030892
Of course I would. I would go further and hate the man. There are plenty of good things come out of evil people.
>>
>>4030885
Dilate
>>
>>4030892
But the dude hasn't cured cancer. if anything, hes caused cancer. The fact that he has a dipper dino OC is the cherry on top of everything else wrong with him.
>>
>>4024793
No, he's a pitiable crossdressing narcissistic faggot that, ironically considering his channel's theme, defends everything that's against the natural order.

Go watch Biblaridion or Unnatural History Channel instead.
>>
>>4030935
>defends everything that's against the natural order.
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>4030892
Nah. Trey sucks at what he does and has an insufferable personality and way of processing the world around him. His homosexual LARPing and cringe OCs are the cherry on top of the cake. There's no merit backing up his weirdness so it gets brought up more.
>>
File: FD25uE_WUAohXD1.png (562 KB, 687x573)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
YDAW feels the most professional. Good gimmick, simple presentation, not condescending to a young audience. Not sure why paleotube attracts so many nutters though. Love in the time of Chasmosaurus is a good blog for retro art, too.
>>
>>4030955
natural order and natural law are terms people use when they want to reference christian morals as a "just so because it is stop arguing with me i just dont like you reeeeeee" without actually being christian
>>
>>4030884
nice envy
>>
Czechosaurus?
>>
>>4030146
>All these paleotubers are shit
How about Moth Light Media?
>>
>>4031320
Moth light's not horrible, most are decently watchable and only ones i would truly call shit are trey/pbs eons and ben g thomas.
>>
>>4025219
It was Barnard's Basking Barn Owl.
>>
>>4026521
I love Bob Gymlan. He's a fantastic narrator and story teller. Absolutely kino channel.
>>
>>4030166
>>4030226
He took offense to Deloy referring to the natives as "primitives". He should watch that video of some tribesman in Ghinea, I think, executing some witches. I fucking hate these virtue signaling cultural relativists.
>>
>>4025055
So are elephants and apes and monkeys. What's your point?
>>
>>4031090
Is that really the best comeback you have? Seething bastard, lmao.
>>
I know this question isn't /an/, but are his anthropology videos shit as well? I know he has a video where he just jerks off to Minoan fashion for 20-someodd minutes.
>>
File: 1640713344495.jpg (72 KB, 1024x569)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>4025698
>basically talks about how various (viewer send) dinosaur toys are anatomically incorrect
>>
File: hearty_kek.jpg (43 KB, 416x482)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>4027321
>>
File: Dipper_Pines.png (97 KB, 234x424)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>4024793
He comes off as arguing out of pride and has creepy sexual predator vibes. He is detrimental to any point he tries to make.
>>
>>4024793
that avatar makes him look like a discord groomer and honestly makes it hard to watch his videos
>>
>>
>>4032612
>acting like trey didn't make it
>>
>>4024987
Oh shit I can see it now
>>
>>4024793
behold, trannysaurus rex
>>
>>4032612
Maybe not this one but he has made threads before a few years ago he was changed his profile pic hours after we made fun of it here.
>>
>>4032623
>that colour sheme of a little boy from a childrens cartoon
>that eye from a random tranime

Holy fucking shit. Didnt watch that guy since 2015, wtf happened?
>>
I liked Tierzoo but his recent videos put me to sleep
Trey I know you look at these threads, tell him to make something on bacteria and viruses NOW
>>
>>4032733
When the fuck is going to do a comprehensive Bigfoot vid? Fucking faggot.
>>
The best one is MothLight not even trying to shill
>Doesn't get involved in anything
>Shows off cool dinosaurs like giant avians
>Also goes into tall mushroom trees
>Nice voice and never comes off as pretentious or giving his own view
>Genuinely informative
>>
I remember the time someone from here posted a Virgin vs Chad meme to Trey's Twitter that depicted him as a tranny with a shitty diaper and his fanbase went mental. Good stuff.
The guy is obviously a heavily biased contrarian. He wants to piss off the status quo and will accept some sources while rejected others in order to confirm his biases. I got real sick of it years ago.

The main guy I watch is a literal who; CHimerasuchus. Namely because I love the early Triassic crocodylomorphs.
Only thing that bothers me is his snarky comments about the Age of Mammals being 'so called" and the like since there were still reptiles.

>>4025774
How is Edge an asshole? I'm not saying he isn't, but I only watch him from time to time and wouldn't know.

>>4030784
Based.
>>
File: Red Raptor Writes.jpg (19 KB, 319x351)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>Plays random horrible earrape because loud noises=funny
>>
>>4033052
i like the concept of his series, but damn dude, i'm not sure if i've ever seen someone so humorless try to make so many jokes. i don't know if it's his tone or the jokes themselves but i never find myself even chuckling. also his intro was fucking painful to listen to until he finally changed it.
>>
>>4033018
Give me a link.
>>
>>4033049
>How is Edge an asshole?
He's got a massive ego and doesn't "tolerate" people with opposing views in his comments etc from what I've seen, so that might be it.
>>
>>4032447
nah, ydaw is actually good. Typically good-spirited about the differences the toys show. EXTREMELY autistic, but not unbearable.
>>
>>4033058
Chuckling? I wince in pain at most of them. Playing a bass boosted Spongebob clip every few minutes is akin to torture.
I also like the concept of the series, but fuck he has the humor of an AI and just keeps playing earrape.

>>4033065
I generally don't get into comments section drama. Thanks for the explanation; do you have any examples, if you don't mind?
>>
>>4032450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcrV5hc5k3U
>>
>>4025461
best dino youtuber by far. deserves so much more attention than he gets
>>
>>4030146
Why cant you 4chan assholes ever enjoy anything
>>
>>4025461
I just watched like 4 of his episodes after seeing the Herrerasaurus episode come up in my recommendations a bunch of times, immediately subscribed after watching the Herrerasaurus episode. Genuinely good content.
>>
>>4033977
Why can't you youtubers take your heads out of your big stinky buttholes and practice speaking in front of a mic/think about how to say words properly/stop being so blatantly biased?
>>
>>4033977
faggot
>>
>>4024793
boring midwit infotainer whose video essays appeal to the lowest common denominator. no charisma, aesthetics or imagination whatsoever. has a flat, toneless voice. i can picture his body while he drones on. he's unimaginative, poorly spoken and not interested in the subject matter. his topics could be handled so much better.
>>
>>4024793
I don't really care about his style or sexuality

I resent that he calls himself "The Explainer" when he spent several years arguing at great length for an anti-science public opinion. We knew T. rex didn't have feathers before his videos. Nobody ever published any science saying T. rex was feathered. Several scientists published that it WASN'T feathered. And in the end they re-published their work because the fool didn't read it the first time around. Not only that but he was shown their work repeatedly and he ignored it over and over again.

He's an idiot. You'd have to be an idiot to trust his "explanations."
>>
>>4034024
Trey is a retard who gets a lot of shit outright wrong but I don't think he's ever said T. rex had feathers, only that it possibly could've been. Which is an an entirely reasonable amount of speculation for what is essentially an amateur pop sci publication to engage in. No idea why people get so hung up over this and not the actual directly incorrect statements beyond autists just being triggered at the mere mention of rex and feathers in the same sentence.
>>
>>4034068
>but I don't think he's ever said T. rex had feathers
He dedicated at least three full length episodes to saying that rex had feathers.

If you can't find them now it's because he deleted them in shame.
>>
>>4034068
>for what is essentially an amateur pop sci publication
the reason he gets so much hate from scientists is because he spent most of his time pretending to be one.

If you're going to pretend to be a paleontologist online you should probably at least read a little paleontology first.
>>
>>4034068
The only reason you know that he's an amateur pop sci guy is because a group of actual scientists brutally refuted what he had to say and outed him as an amateur. Prior to that most people thought he was an actual paleontologist. He's the only internet faker I know of that actually got a group of scientists to publish a full on white paper just to debunk what he was saying. An impressive feat of incompetence. But if it wasn't for that happening you guys would probably still think he's an actual paleontologist and that his arguments are super convincing.
>>
>hurr muh bibel those christcucks are funny xddd
Trey is a faggot
>>
>>4034183
he's not wrong
>>
>>4024793
No.
>>
>>4026525
Polaris is okay contentwise but he is an obnoxious white-guilt c uckold.
>>
>>4026525
>>4034564
And the other two you mentioned are indeed the best. Moth Light Media is nearly as casual tier as other e-celeb types contentwise but otherwise okay.
>>
>>4030358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A
Dilate.
>>
File: 82227500.jpg (118 KB, 900x912)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>4030892
Would you trust your child's cancer surgery to a doctor who claims he is an animal trapped in human body and dresses ups as a cartoon animal to have scatophiliac sex in public?
>>
>>4031076
>natural order and natural law are terms people use when they want to reference christian morals as a "just so because it is stop arguing with me i just dont like you reeeeeee"
Nope, they are just darwinically adaptive behaviours that increase the fitness of a population. Religions are just among the more organised and vigorously enforced of such behavioural complexes and Abrahamic ones are the most darwinically proven ones.

Now go indulge to your lowest impulses while pretending your arbitrary metaphysical axioms somehow give you an intellectual highground and let the adults talk.
>>
>>4025461
He bores me to tears.
>>
Isn't Tray a genetist? I was pretty disappointed he was a tranny supporter despite that
>>
>>4034619
>I was pretty dissapointed he supports the overwhelming scientific and medical consensus
>>
>>4025874
>Jeevestube
>look it up
>find this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjYcgAA_YY0&ab_channel=jeevestube
>>
>>4034701
>the overwhelming scientific and medical consensus
Why yes, I do know better than the bribe-ridden, corrupt, elite-bootlicking pharmaceutical industry.
>>
>>4034121
>publish a full on white paper just to debunk what he was saying
i would love to see this it sounds hilarious
>>
>>4034829
Trey's Paper, the Paper Written to Destroy Trey, Trey's Poison Paper:

>https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsbl.2017.0092
>>
>>4034851
I thought it said 'trannysaurids'.
>>
>>4034851
>fucking Robert Bakker is part of this paper
How much of a fucking mongoloid do you have to be that Bakker has to get involved just to get you to shut the fuck up?
>>
>>4034882
We had 3 top dogs on that paper. It was an epic beatdown
>>
>>4034851
Where does it say this is to refute Trey's claim? I'm not saying it wasn't, I just want proof and closure so I can laugh at this even harder.
>>
tray is the best
>>
>>4034888
>I just want proof and closure so I can laugh at this even harder.
watch his video if he still has it up.

the paper goes through his video point by point and refutes it.

You're not going to get any more proof than that though. Most of what happened leading up to that paper happened right here on /an/. If you can find archives going back to 2012 or so you should be able to search up Tray's comments here and the responses of several of the authors of that paper.
>>
>>4034811
>science has been wrong before therefore it must also be wrong now
>but only when it's things I personally dislike
>>
>>4034110
>>4034121
I don't know how anyone could ever believe Trey was a paleontologist nor do I think he's ever claimed to be one. I'm pretty sure he wasn't even an adult yet when he started getting popular (or he's just so severely autistic I can't tell whether he was an actual teenager or a manchild) but either way why the fuck would you assume he's a scientist and not just some autist with a casual interest in science?
>>
>>4034931
i'm sure if he was a straight man with a wife which he would refer to in every video you would like him. all arguments which have been there still are crossdressing or autism
>>
>>4034921
schizo cultist
>>
No. When he started getting lefty as fuck, and went too far into cryptids it all got fucked. His spinosaurus video is still based tho.
>>
File: trey.jpg (340 KB, 1221x1505)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
How old is he btw, this is his more recent photo and look kinda young.
>>
>>4034931
>I don't know how anyone could ever believe Trey was a paleontologist
he speaks with great sureness and feigned authority, which any scientist would recognize as the tone of a non-scientist, but the public isn't as perceptive.
>nor do I think he's ever claimed to be one.
He also never claimed not to be one, and lots of people here at least thought he was one.
>I'm pretty sure he wasn't even an adult yet when he started getting popular
His earlier videos disguised his voice if I remember right. He might still do that. I don't know because I've only ever watched the 3 specific videos that dealt directly with his conversations on /an/.
>>
>>4034981
shut up trey we're not going to rate your looks
>>
>>4024793
Whenever I see his avatar it always reads as a fursona of Dipper from Gravity Falls
>>
>>4035019
That's because it is.
>>
>>4033977
>posted positive and negative opinions in my shitblog
>WHY CAN'T YOU ENJOY ANYTHING WAAAAAAAAAAH
So which channel is yours?
>>
>>4035054
Trey is the only youtube faggot that posts on /an/

He's probably OP and half the posts itt
>>
>>4034701
Thought the consensus was XX female and XY for male.
>>
>>4035181
The consensus is that sex and gender are separate things.
>>
>>4035185
Cope.
>>
>>4035185
Nah, it's just based in psychology. If a person is more likely to kill themselves if you force them to conform to birth sex stereotypes then it's medically advisable not to do that.

Less likely to suicide is a medically better outcome than more likely. This has nothing to do with money. Doctors go with the therapy that's less likely to kill someone.
>>
>>4034811
Moderate use of tobacco in the form of pipes and cigars has been shown to reduce stress and risk of cardiac arrest.
>>
>>4035182
That's absolutely incorrect.
>>
>>4035202
Why do they slice the penises of little boys then?
Ohh right, because they sell the skin as infant stem cells.
>>
>>4035247
>Why do they slice the penises of little boys then?
They don't.
>>
File: 1616747972820.png (536 KB, 987x964)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>4035287
...they do though
>>
>>4035294
Holy fucking shit no way
>>
>>4035296
Did you think that all of the H1B Indian doctors pushed circumcision because they think it's good for the child? LOL.
>>
>>4035287
>what was the entire john money/david reimer case
>>
>>4035202
>Nah, it's just based in psychology. If a person is more likely to kill themselves if you force them to conform to birth sex stereotypes then it's medically advisable not to do that.
Wouldn't it be maximally ethical to ensure they actually do conform to their biology? Maybe research a hard cure instead of therapy BS that doesn't work?

Someone that needs a support group to affirm their delusion and a steady progression of bodily mutilations and hormone therapy is not cured of anything. Someone that crams cocks up their ass (which is objectively unhealthy) is not cured of anything, They're non-solutions.
>I can't feel my legs
>That's okay walking is a social construct we're wheelchair allies here PROBLEM SOLVED
>i would like to walk again
>FUCKING BIGOT
t. troon
>>
>>4035354
>Wouldn't it be maximally ethical to ensure they actually do conform to their biology?
when all of biology fails to conform to your ideas of biology, it is your ideas that are wrong, not biology.
>>
>>4035333
Not what you seem to think.
>>
>>4035287
This post didn't age well.
>>
>>4035356
It does not. For example a man with AGP is not a woman, he does not have the complete psychology of a woman and is physically unable to become a woman. If he goes to a modern shrink he's told to seriously consider transition, and the "egg" shit has made it to therapists. There is limited research implicating this as a developmental disorder and it's possible it could be treated if caught early enough in toddlerhood. However further research is bigoted, because you're implying that it's not okay to be a troon. These people are detached from common sense.

>Realities of biology
Anal sex damages the sphincters and the rectal lining
A man can not be a woman
MTFs do not have fully feminized brains and only differ from male controls in 2 areas
>Academia's ideas
hey anon you should really, really get on HRT
>>
>>4035354
>Maybe research a hard cure instead of therapy BS that doesn't work?
The therapies are more effective than anything else we have. Do you think people haven't tried to force gender identity to conform to sex before? It didn't work. This is like saying we shouldn't bother treating cancer because we don't have a "hard cure".
>>
>>4035361
that's psychology, not biology

In biology lots of animals engage in anal sex lots of the time for all sorts of reasons including ones we don't understand. This doesn't make them "male" or "female," it just means they're sticking penises into anuses. It happens. That's normal biology.

you fuck it up by trying to make it male or female or healthy or unhealthy. It is none of those things, it's just biology.
>>
>>4035361
>Anal sex damages the sphincters and the rectal lining
What does this have to do with anything?
>A man can not be a woman
Man and woman are social gender roles, not sexes.
>MTFs do not have fully feminized brains and only differ from male controls in 2 areas
Doesn't matter if it's only two regions of the brain, those feminized areas certainly still seem to result in significant distress for trans people. It could be that they are in some way related to self-identity.
>>
>>4035373
Man and woman are sexes. Their social roles are immutable and tied to reproduction.
>Doesn't matter if it's only two regions of the brain, those feminized areas certainly still seem to result in significant distress for trans people. It could be that they are in some way related to self-identity.
The distress would continue because I can not honestly believe that I am a woman. My koolaid drinking cohorts are neurotic wrecks because of this and push for endless bullshit to try and distract themselves and escape the truth just so they can stand to live. I have better plans. Industrialized society is at fault here, not only is trannyism the cheapest solution but it generates revenue for industrialized medicine and creates new avenues for political control so people will always be constrained to unfulfilling lives centered around slave like working hours, conditions, and pay for industry mogul profits. My testosterone levels are not what need destroyed. No, it's the technology that enables this society in the first place.
>>
>>4035379
medically speaking, your mental condition is also incurable and likely to result in your early death. But we work with what we've got.
>>
>>4035383
>my early death
I was scorned and denied my salvation, and told that never in a million years would they consider even looking into salvation for future people, so I won't be the first one to die early. No, not the first.
>>
>>4035379
>>4035386
get the fuck off 4chan ted you're in jail
>>
>>4035359
>boy is born with some problem with his dick
>whoops his surgery gets botched and his dick gets cut off lmao
>some kiwi pedophile comes along and gets horny
>raises boy like a girl and sexually abuses him
>oh shit what if they find out about this?
>uh uh uh gender is a social construct! david actually thinks he's a girl! yeah!
>david finds out about this years later and kills himself
But please do explain to me how trans women are le heckin' valid.
>>
>thread gets derailed from shitting on Trey to yet another anti/pro-tranny thread war
Masterfully done, Trey.
>>
>>4035423
The conclusion from the Reimer case is that his life was miserable because (alongside the sexual abuse) he was a boy being forced to live as a girl with feminine sex characteristics he wasn't comfortable with - which is the exact same position trans people are in. He was literally experiencing gender dysphoria. By being against transition treatment for trans people you are perpetuating the exact same sort of suffering.
>>
Tbh trannies are probably just a subtype of body integrity dysphoria patients.
>BID is a rare, infrequently studied condition in which there is a mismatch between the mental body image and the physical body, characterized by an intense desire for amputation of a limb, usually a leg, or to become blind or deaf.
>Some act out their desires, pretending they are amputees using prostheses and other tools to ease their desire to be one.
>To the extent that generalizations can be made, people with BID appear to start to wish for amputation when they are young, between eight and twelve years of age, and often knew a person with an amputated limb when they were children; however, people with BID tend to seek treatment only when they are much older.
If we ever figure out how to successfully medicate that it is pretty likely that same treatments would be fairly effective in treating trannies and their desire to mutilate their body.
>>
File: me.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1000)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
I'm trans-dog when do I get my canine hormone therapy

you anti-science niggers are perpetuating my suffering
>>
>>4024793
Isn’t he a trannie?
>>
>>4026521
>>
>>4035512
>>
>>4035450
Treys pretty gay.
>>
>>4035512
Just like anorexia but we don't let anorexic patients starve themselves to death.
>>
>>4035202
>If a person is more likely to kill themselves if you force them to conform to birth sex stereotypes then it's medically advisable not to do that.
And it's also been proven that allowing them to play dress up does not decrease theur suicidal ideation while taking anti-schizophrenia medication does. So what's the medically advisable thing to do here? Pescribe some medication or turn him or her into a tranny?
>>
>>4035478
>which is the exact same position trans people are in.
you can't be serious. Someone going "man I wish I was a loli" is different than somebody having one of their external organs destroyed by a pedophile, kike.
>>
>>4035182
Consensus between mutilated child raping like the one who invented "gender" as a non-grammatical term as you mean?

Therapy isn't and never will be a science and neither will psychology as long as it's bound on political ideologues and self-reported feefees instead of objective biological reality.
Cope and dilate, troon.
>>
>>4035689
>I know absolutely nothing about gender dysphoria
Understood.
>>
>>4035478
And being forced by a kike to have non-penetrative sex with his brother for "research" did not contribute to his fuckupery?
>>
>>4035696
kike lol
>>
>>4035706
Lol he posted le kike xdd
>>
File: 1641684899890.jpg (160 KB, 720x669)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>4035707
>>
>>4035706
Seethe lol.
>>
File: Christ101.png (283 KB, 2753x2369)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>4035720
>>
File: cope.png (287 KB, 1244x1534)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>4035835
>>
>>4032623
>round and friendly
Furfags always try to make dangerous creatures "cutesy". Fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1629822087687.jpg (15 KB, 320x180)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Any other Mothlight Media chads here? Love how comfy his videos are, pretty sure he commissions the art for his videos too.
>>
>>4035835
Source: dude trust me. I speak with an authoritative tone.

Why would this be true and not buddhism or islam?
Because the dude trust me book said it was? Enjoy reincarnation as a slug
>>
>>4035837
Literally biblically foretold.

>>4035883
1.) Have you read revelations?
2.) You're still a kike
>>
>>4035972
>have you read dude: trust me?
It was also foretold by fucking hindus. Their calendar says we're in kali yuga and religion will stop existing soon. I guess the street shitters were right all along. Sorry christcucks! The street shitters also say everyone is a hindu, and they just don't know it yet, and they have just as much proof that christ is krishna as you do that he's the son of a god that only exists according to possibly fabricated events in a book that is too old, fucked with, and derived from partially-remembered myths that predate it to properly verify.

But wait, the muslims say that all of this is folly. They also predicted this, and say that muhammad was the true prophet who set the record straight. So maybe we should be praising allah right now?
>>
File: Francis-Throne.jpg (56 KB, 674x360)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>make religion
>write in "when the end of the world is near people will stop believing in this religion"
>people stop believing in your religion
>tell your followers these are desperate times and we have to prevent the end of the world
>start a holy war
>revitalize your religion
religions are the primitive form of the nation for an age where mass media did not exist to ensure everyone was aware of what their common interest was meant to be
all someone had to know was that god was great and the leaders of the kingdom were acting in his name, so they had to go along with it, no explanation neccessary for illiterate goat farmers
kings were the original gods, and spectral gods were created so divine authority could be transferred from king to king.
>>
>>4035882
He’s a English native who speaks like an esl lol sad many such cases
>>
>>4036134
Pretty sure he's on the spectrum. Knew a few kids at school who slightly auts but still functional and talked similar to how he does. At the same time I have no idea so take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>4034981

Why do they all have so disgusting long greasy hair? i notice the same with bogleech
>>
>>4036003
yes. was this supposed to be a counter argument in any way?
>>
>>4032623
I'm glad I dropped this tranny years ago.
>>
>>4033977
Hello trey
>>
>>4032623
Does this retard have one of those IKEA sharks?
>>
>>4035972
Yep foretold, we are truly in the end times.
>>
>>4032623
this makes my eye puke, why?
More importantly why would you give it this color pallet? None of it flows together in any meaningful way.
>>
File: EaFTNPmX0AQOuVZ.jpg (449 KB, 1440x1440)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>4034981
>look up more pictures of him
>is extremely breedable

oh no
>>
>>4025258
Ben G. Thomas
>>
File: 1626658842648.jpg (27 KB, 600x750)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>4024793
The worst.
>>
>>4036645
>hairy pits
>>
File: 1635251583320.png (217 KB, 650x542)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>4036979
I have nothing to contribute to this thread, but here have this edit
>>
>>4030226
>>4030250
>>4031345

/pol/ literally assblasted when a crucial element to the De Lois situation (as in, the whole reason why the picture even exists) is pointed out because it happens to point out racists are in fact pseudoscientists. Guess you have an anal aneurism each time you go outside because blacks exist.
>>
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>4037906
Fuck off /pol/ack. You're the cancer that killed 4chan.
>>
>>4035202
You can't change your sex and there are no stereotypes about it. There are only gender stereotypes which is what "science" agrees with.
>>
File: channels4_profile.jpg (111 KB, 900x900)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>4024793
He's not exclusively dinosaur but E.D.G.E is pretty cool
>>
File: 3io9u0.png (87 KB, 486x351)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>4028230
I wish he'd go to Nepal someday.
>>
>>4035034
Oh
Why is it that
>>
>>4038542
Edge and Mothlight are good.
Ben G. Thomas is okay.
>>
>>4038620
Because Trey is a crossdressing autistic faggot with weird obsession over a children's cartoon?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (25 KB, 318x395)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>4036672
No.
>>
File: download (1).png (117 KB, 620x543)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>4037896
Dilate, Laquisha.
>>
File: 115.jpg (73 KB, 500x500)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>4038283
I'm pretty sure moot selling off to tranny moderators to get cucked by a SJW did.
>>
>>4038542

If by "cool" you mean "obnoxious tween lingo swamping down the videos"
>>
>>4026583
Anon's comment didn't have anything to do with sexual preference though. Otherkin avatarfags are cringe regardless is it's a sex thing or not. You can't go "but it's his private life" when his avatar appears all over his videos.
>>
>>4026521
the lions of tsavo video is one of my top ten youtube vids of all time easily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAKxcNQpiSg
>>
>>4030146
>stopped up nose
This is my biggest pet peeve with youtubers and podcasters. Nigger you're doing an audio based show, blow your fucking nose before you start.
>>
>>4030314
>anti-religious people only exist because they resent their religious parents
This cope was already stupid 10 years ago and it gets stupider by the day as more and more parents aren't religious to begin with.
>>
>>4030892
The "cure for cancer" would arguably be a disaster anyway. People need to die at some point, it's not viable to have people all living to 100+ when they mostly stop contributing to society at 65.
>>
>>4039035
you literally made up a comment to replt to
>>
>>4035379
>Their social roles are immutable
That's obviously wrong anon.
>>
>>4039080
You're too dumb to understand paraphrasing.
>comment
Go back.
>>
>>4039024
Most streamers and youtubers like to create videos with their wives too. When you walk down down the road you pick up your wife too. But is the guy who creates content for you and just settled a dino Dipper "bad" thing? Double standards
>>
>>4039118
Bait
>>
>>4039123
Just answering. There already was a guy who thought like you
>>
>>4039118
As I said it has nothing to do with sexuality. Trey might have a wife for all I know. Avatarfaggotry is cringe, doubly so when it's about otherkin shit (which again has nothing to do with who he wants to fuck).
For what it's worth I dislike when content creators involve their significant other into their content unless it feels like it adds something to the actual content and not just to their eceleb persona. I prefer if they keep their personal lives to themselves in general, I'm here for the content, not the creator, I'm not watching vlogs. Most of the time it takes away or distracts from the content.
Where are you going to pretend you see a double standard now?
>>
>>4039136
I just can't understand how distracting an image profile can be for you to discuss it so.

When your friend on facebook set strange picture will you say the same thing to him? It's just logo.

Maybe a bit strange, but the channel's content is not for normies either. Normies like to watch comedy and cars, not boring history hourly videos about animals, especially about dinos which associates with autism for normies (if you watched meme with autism starter pack, there was a dino)
>>
>>4039142
ok esl
>>
>>4039142
lmao gay retard
>>
>>4039142
It's not just a profile pic, his avatar appears in the videos and talks in his voice, it's how he presents himself not just a logo. Yes, if a friend of mine starts doing that I'll at least gently mock him over it, then try to help him gain enough self-esteem so that he doesn't hide behind a picture of a dinosaur with the features of a child cartoon character when he adresses large audiences with an air of authority on scientific matters, because that shit isn't healthy, it's creepy and hurts his credibility.
>muh normies
Oh shut the fuck up. Nerds don't necessarily tolerate every weirdo autism niche either. Infamously autists tend to be very peculiar that their worldview is the only correct one. Hell HE doesn't tolerate autistic scalefags.
>>
>>4039142
>When your friend on facebook set strange picture will you say the same thing to him?
Yes.
>>
>>4026583
I'm gonna bully the next queer I see now
>>
>>4036010
Ultimate Reddit take
>>
>>4039161
> that shit isn't healthy
You could say you're a moralfag before. What a time waste to discuss with you. Not enough "bad" or "good" words for fully completed redneck opinion
>>
>>4026521
Absolute best cryptid channel on the whole site
>>
>>4026583
you're either underage, one of these youtubers, or friends with one of these youtubers
Which is it?
>>
>>4039633
Most cancers on 4chan are moralfags of some type or another, they just hide it behind endless nigger spam or causefaggotry.
>>
>>4040010
Giving two alternatives like they are only ones when obviously others exist is the logical fallacy. Fuck you, will not reply
>>
>>4024793
E.D.G.E just made a video and called the animal in the title "toilet seat headed", and in the intro he literally described why you should not sit on the animal because "it will get a big chunk out of you" while sounding weirdly turned on, I just can't-

https://youtu.be/_HkTbdpHgP4
>>
since this thread is about paleo youtubers but half of it is about trannies, might I introduce you to:
>https://www.youtube.com/c/Thagomizers/videos
>>
>TreytheExplainer
Who remembers??
>>
>>4040063
>I just can't-
is this autism?
>>
>>4024793
It doesn't seem like he makes any dino content anymore. He only releases videos once every few months and it's mostly about archeology and/or history.
>>
>>4040145
I remember. Later he made a video saying he mistakenly made a wrong dimetrodon restoration, and that the flesh should not stop in between, but almost in the end.
>>
>>4036645
lol what a gaylord
I'm happy I never watched his vids
>>
>>4033049
>Chimerasuchus
Ah yes, the funny crocodile man
>>
>>4038542
I have a deep hatread for EDGE. He is trying to make jokes (even when I just want to learn stuff). It wouldn't be so bad. IF HE WASN'NT SO UNFUNNY. You have to be brain dead to acctually enjoy this content.
>>
>>4036134
>>4036136
He speaks in a thick regional accent, it's not that he sounds like an ESL. Dumb yankees.
>>
>>4041286
Yeah idk how even HE couldn't have seen that it was an inaccurate reconstruction. Very dumb
>>
>>4024793
Molestaraptor. This predator preys on children.
>>
>>4039035
Your parents don't have to be Christian or even religious for you to, on some level, associate them with your heavenly Father, creator, authority figure, life-giver, whatever.

You would probably put your parents in a home if they ever became inconvenient.
>>
>>4030271
The part where he says the old testament laws were never overturned? Only the dietary restrictions were reduced in their implications but that still means no bacon for you (bacon is the reddit meat) and you have a holy duty to kill all the gays.
>>
>>4042100
>bacon is the reddit meat
Meds NOW. Bacon existed millennia before Reddit. What is the 4channel meat?
>>
>>4042142
>What is the 4channel meat?
Well-done steak unironically.
>>
File: 5c197b7e995ff.image.png (1.64 MB, 1224x1224)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
Eonschads rise up
>>
>>4026521
Love him, but I prefer my lo-tech non-flashy MK Davis autism kino
>>
>>4042142
Plain old chicken breast and well-done steak.
>>
>>4025461
He is just so....boring very informative but boring.
>>
>>4042142
>What is the 4channel meat?
chicken tendies, of course.
>>
>>4042473
Fuck how could I have forgotten
>>
>>4031057
Yes, he gives the impression of knowing what he is doing. He is both professional and enjoyable.
That little toys Goblin is one of the best background noises I follow.
>>
>>4042190
>>4042461
>well done
I'd rather my steak be cooked meat and not tasteless leather, thanks.
>>
File: 9d5.png (59 KB, 680x680)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>4042454
>both get more /fit/ every episode
>>
>>4042454
DAS RITE
>>
>>4024793
The fucking reddit humour in his last video made me unsub
>>
>>4025052
i mean trey is quite literally a homo
>>
>>4042454
Hell yeah!
>>
>>4043330
Yes that was really cringe.
Literally a fag trying to be funny with le funny memes. I swear to god, ever second I was waiting for him to post a doge meme as the cherry on top.
>>
>>4035182
You will never be a woman, go ahead and kill yourself now
>>
>>4043487
Seethe
>>
>>4043531
Sneed
>>
>>4042454
I love them but i dont like that new hideous monotone la creatura they added recently, i hope she leaves
>>
>>4035182
Oh cool a John Money fan.
>>
>>4044006
>>4035478
>>
>>4042454
post big tiddy peruvian waifu
>>
>>4030903
>tranny telling others to dilate
>>
>>4034183
this
>>
>>4038542
>jurassic world dominion prologue review
>starts ranting about t rex feathers saying that there is no basis to criticise peach fuzz feathers on t rex despite the current consensus being elephentine hairs if any
>calls anti-feather rex crowd manbabies
what a dope
>>
File: 1637863395262.jpg (82 KB, 800x640)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Any good audio channels about non dinos?
>>
>>4046282
The podcast Origin of Species has a lot of good non-dino episodes.
>>
>>4026546
>>4030146
Poor Chimerasuchus saw this thread and hired a narrator for his new video ;_;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ebfkvzGfU
Poor self conscious bastard.
>>
>>4047978
It’s his brother, and he did a pretty good job, IMO.
CHimerasuchus should just take some diction lessons, IMO. Look at the progress that Issac Arthur has made in the last decade.
>>
>>4039633
>Anyone who doesn't like my child fursona is a redneck
Based
>>
>>4034570
Clean your room
Wash your penis
>>
>>4034981
>>4036645
Looks rapeable
>>
>>4049548
The one thing is when you dont like it, the other one thing is when you call it "not healthy". The other one implies you are a boomer who envy trey

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.