[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Please don’t post about your dead pets here. I don’t come to /an/ to feel sad.
>>
>>3989050
My dog otis died last week... he was a sweet collie. I dont know how im going to make it through christmas without him
>>
>>3989052
Sorry little Timmy
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 338x298)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>
>>3989052
Sorry to hear this. Maybe post pics of Otis in the dog general. Also, maybe adopt some unfortunate dog from the shelter, Otis would want you to!
>>
>>3989057
This! Adopt when youre ready, another friend needs you
>>
>>3989050
The problem I see is that even if you had a general for this sort of thing, you'd still have people wandering in from random boards (or R*ddit) to post a thread about their dead pet. Personally, I think a constant obituary thread would be nice. I lost a dog this year, and I will likely be losing a cat before the year ends, as well, but I don't want to shit up the catalog with a whole thread about that.
>>
>>3989050
The mods are lousy because they basically don't delete those shitty attention whore threads where people spam their dead pets to get praise. Threads like >>3951378 come to mind.

And the worst thing is this board is slow so the attention whoring threads about dead pets last for many months.
>>
>>3989073
Thats my thread man... im just trying to cope with the loss
>>
>>3989075
Don't give me that trash, you already spammed a lot of images including the damn ASHES of the dead cat >>3983935

So you've exhausted my patience because your annoying pity party has lasted forty five days and planning to last even longer unless the mods delete that thread. I've seen people move on with their lives when their grandmothers and grandfathers die in less time. So fuck off with your dragged out attention whore fest. If you want eternal attention whoring? Go to twitter.
>>
>>3989080
Its an entirely different topic though
>>
File: 1637746530262.jpg (69 KB, 1034x811)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>3989080
>Malding this much about someone's eulogy

Dude... gr08r
>>
File: nkg3xvdvb3851.jpg (1002 KB, 1536x2048)
1002 KB
1002 KB JPG
>>3989050
when my dog dies the only thing i'll post here will be a suicide note
or a manifesto, if someone kills her
>>
>>3989098
>pitbull owner
>violent and self destructive for no reason

It writes itself
>>
>>3989098
Me too but with my cat Cornelius
>>
>>3989080
you probably get bullied at the job and then you go here to abuse your friends
>>
>>3989080
why don't you just hide the threads you don't want to see instead of being a little bitch about it? I don't care about dead pets either but I just ignore or hide those threads. It's not that hard.
>>
>>3989091
>>3989082
hes 100% right those threads were fucking obnoxious and pathetic
>>
>>3989121
friends? bro shut the fuck up
>>3989427
thats not the point you brainlet
>>
>>3989645
Samefagging

Hide threads
>>
i didn't want to read about other anon's dead pets when my dog was nearing the end of her life. but now that she's gone, i find those threads comforting.

>>3989073
>the mods should delete everything i don't like
kys or hide the thread
>>
>>3989648
there are all your friends
>>
Maybe they could get moved to >>>/adv/. Arguably a more fitting place for them.
>>
>>3989075
Go to r*ddit with your shit.
>>
>>3989075

Bro don't pretend to be me.

>>3989080

I get it but like I only kept posting images because anons asked. At no point did I post in the thread for the sake of bumping it. I expected the thread to 404 in a day or so the fact it lasted so long is insane but I had no intent on keeping it up for so long. I'm sorry for any negativity but idgaf about attention or whatever reddit bullshit you think is going on, I just loved Salem and thought a few anons could share in the love I still feel.
>>
Reminder that you can quickly hide threads by shift + clicking on them. Nobody is forcing you to read these obituary threads. Though I can agree with their frequency being something of a nuisance.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.