[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I committed war crimes against ants when I was a child and I still regret it in my adulthood
>>
>>3988922
I had two favorites.
One: digging trenches around their hills and flooding it with the garden hose. Eventually I would grow bored of watching a few workers struggle & drown so I would flood the whole hill.
Two: I had a bb gun but if you cocked and fired it with no bbs loaded it would fire a small burst of air. Doing this right on an ant would send it flying.

A friend of mine used to capture different bugs and throw them into jars together to see which ones would fight each other. The time he caught a wolf spider and a fuck load of red ants was a real highlight. I also recall ants tearing the legs off of a grasshopper in one of those jars.
>>
I too used hollowpoints and exploding ammo against enemy soldier ants.
>>
wojack faggots need to kill themselves
>>
>>3988922
I accidentally mixed two species of ants in a medium sized ant farm, they waged jihad on each other
>>
>>3988922
To be fair, the ants wage war crimes on each other, so you're the equivalent of NATO bombing Belgrade while the Croats and Serbs are busy slaughtering each other.
>>
>>3988922
I put a cricket in my frog tank last night, he didn't eat it and the cricket woke me up twice by chirping ridiculously loudly. The first time I sprayed it with water, then an hour later it did it again so I pulled it's bouncy legs off and it looks kinda fucked. Then an hour later it's running all over the place still making noise so I crushed it's head...then I felt bad. Naybe I shoulda just put him back with his bros.
>>
>>3989035
I threw a grasshopper at a spiders web once, the spider bit that fucker up and paralysed it.
I also caught a few frogs, played frog baseball with my vegetarian friends, executed one for "war crimes" with my other friend, and tried to skin one, put its mouth over a tap and turned it on, dipped it in a batter of water and flower and fried it. Kept it under my bed for a while...
I sometimes think about that and question myself.
>>
File: 1634223645480.jpg (65 KB, 640x503)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>3989040
Reminds me that i kind of want to have a big ant farm with 2 competing species of ants, with resources and food going in between them. It'd be sick as.
Shame I'm too terrified of accidentally breaking the glass.
>>
>>3989035
Well hey if it makes you feel better it’s unlikely the colony actually drowned
>>
>>3989124
Lol wtf dude, the grasshopper thing seems fairly normal, I could even see the frog baseball but the rest is a bit much for a little kid. I'm saying that as a dude who hunts and fishes.
>>3989136
I don't feel guilt. I understand that this was an act of childhood play mixed with some ignorance and curiosity. Mostly it reminds me that I should be grateful for having grown up outdoors and rurally.
>>
File: 1584786401406.jpg (51 KB, 604x453)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>3989124
Top fucking kek i needed this
>>
I commited war crimes against the ants and my only regret is not being able to commit more

t. experienced a major ant infestation in my house
>>
>>3988922
I did the same and don't regret it at all
FUCK fire ants
>>
They deserve war crimes
>>
>>3990044
Noice
>>
>>3990044
ur gay
>>
>>3989067
Ants can't shoot down my stealth fighter.
>>
>>3988922
Don't regret playing with animals as a kid as long as it made you care about wildlife in some way.
If you're feeling guilt or something there are a lot of ways you can pay insects back, just plant them some local wildflowers and dead wood to find absolution, maybe a pond if you have the space.
>>
>>3989035
>A friend of mine used to capture different bugs and throw them into jars together to see which ones would fight each other. The time he caught a wolf spider and a fuck load of red ants was a real highlight
I did the same thing with my friend in grade 6.
We also saw the ants tear the legs off a spider, much to our surprise. They were just regular black ants too, not red ones.
>>
They aren't war crimes if you win.
>>
File: 1491322588533.jpg (31 KB, 640x494)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>3988922
I have smushed many ants. I regret it and will pay for my crimes when I die.
I have hurt many animals, I did not understand I was hurting them. I wanted to love them. But I was a child on seven pills per day for mental disorders. Regardless of my excuse, I too will pay for these crimes when I die.
I've made peace with it. I will suffer. Retribution will come. But then I can finally be at peace.
>>
>>3991360
>when I die
Bullshit, do it now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.