[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637065729744.jpg (231 KB, 1200x725)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Why don't Australia just ban cats?
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/nov/23/australia-faces-wave-of-native-extinctions-without-urgent-action-on-invasive-species-csiro-reports
>>
because their government consists of retarded boomers
>>
>>3987970
They could at lleast enforce neutering, even here that's a law in a lot of areas and we have native cats in the woods.
>>
>>3987970
Extinction is what they desire bu sheer ignorance of their attempts to prevent it.

Bravo...they learned nothing. Only when they are dead will it end for their successprs to be anti-humanist degenerates.
>>
Cats are the next most Chad mammal after humans. Just don't give a fuck, breed, exterminate, thrive. Everything else cowers in our wake. Even muh "death" continent Australia has nothing to challenge us.
>>
If those weak-ass little marsupials can't handle a bunch of cats pissing up their ecosystem then maybe they should go extinct.
>>
>>3987970
just tell them cats are anti vaccination
>>
>>3987970
Anglos hate nature. Just look at what they did to Australia and New Zealand intentionally.

Google Stewart Smith New Zealand Roughfish.
>>
>>3987970
Because most people in government positions in Australia don't care that much about the environment.
Just look at how they went at the recent climate summit.
>>
>>3987970
Because cats are Man's best friend. Australians aren't white, though, so they are more likely to hate cats.
>>
>>3988064
>Stewart Smith New Zealand Roughfish
Kek, that's actually based. His name might be forgotten but his actions never will be. Millions of years in the future, New Zealand's aquatic ecosystems will be made up of the descendents of the fish he released.
Would be fun to do something similar except with lizards or something.
>>
>>3987970
Cats should simply be banned in general and they should be killed into extinction.
>>
>>3987970
Because it seems that cat loving idiots are loud enough to stop cats from being banned. Hawaii and New Zealand are the same, the cat lobby is too strong.

Already prepared to see many ecosystems die and when they do never forget to blame the subhumans that are cat loving cunts.
>>
>>3988067
Australia is whiter than the US and most european countries used to hate cats. Cats are mohammad's animal, traditionally associated with heathens and witches (even today witch = barren spinster and heathen = anti-masculine anti-social loser), and never performed a service that a wooden tube over a baited trough could not.
>>
>>3987995
Cats aren't chad because they rely on Stupid Humans, that would be you, to give them the edge. Hate cat fags like you who most likely say:

"Cats are so independent that humans must STILL provide for them. They're THAT independent, but still give them food, shelter, and care anyway."

If there's an animal that is impressive in how they flourish it's stuff like rats which humans fight against. Never stupid cats.
>>
>>3988157
>cat
>native to the middle east and africa
>brown man's best friend

>wolf
>native to northern eurasia
>white man's best friend

i mean, it makes perfect sense

>>3988167
that's because cats were fully and purposefully domesticated from the day sand people found them slinking around grain stores. cats have been captured and purposefully bred for docility and human-directed affection for thousands of years. no shit they can't survive without humans nearby unless the ecosystem is easy mode like australia.

anyways aussies aren't banning cats because their problems would be solved by just holding cat and dog owners to the same standards (control your animal), which doesn't require taking freedom (the right to have a fucking cat, which has been purposefully bred as a pet for thousands of years) from people. it only requires taking freedom that the cats are not intelligent enough to appreciate.
>>
>>3988169
>>
>>3988170
>>
>>3988169
ironically nowadays white countries will have more cats due to industrial society forcing people to work longer hours locked inside a and live in hives (its getting to the point where they cant even make time to have children - more hours, wages stagnate, profits up!), and brown countries will have more (and more neglected) dogs because they chain them up to scare away criminals.
>>
>>3988171
its oddly fitting outside of glorious nippon
>>
File: 1529151815454.jpg (101 KB, 500x600)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>3988180
>he doesn't know
>>
>>3988175
If white countries get more cats it's because women are becoming stupid crazy cat cunts. That's what they get for buying into Jewish Feminism. They traded away a loving husband and family to become a disposable burned out stressed employee who has long since aged out of fertility wasting years in education and in debt so all they can do is drink cheap boxed wine and collect cats which they can care for in a deluded attempt to nurture something. And the cats make the home horrible with their piss and shit.

As for men who get cats that's a minority and women are repulsed by such beta loser men. And disagree, with the continued push for failing ideologies like Trap Neuter Return? People are learning to hate cats more as they destroy neighborhoods through shit and disease.
>>
the virgin >>3988206
the chad petting stray cats
>>
>>3987970
I can kill with my fingers.
>>
>>3988208
So you pet filthy diseased street animals? Gross.
>>
File: chad.jpg (266 KB, 2000x1500)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>3988225
>So you pet filthy diseased street animals?
Yes.
>>
>>3988032
Nope. Genetic diversity of species must be preserved at all costs. If you get cancer then you shouldn't get treatment because if you can't survive you don't deserve to live right?
>>
>>3987995
>>3988032
Are these replies for real? It's not even because cats are chads, it's because we humans provide nature an endless supply of these pests, and no one does shit to stop it.

If it were up to me cats would be outlowed as pets anywhere in the world.
>>
>>3988064
Holy fuck, this is one of the only people I genuinely would want to kill if he was still alive. But I am also so mad at the New Zealand government for being so fucking incompetent that they basically enabled him to keep doing this shit instead of locking him up the first time. And the best part of this is how he called them "fascists" for trying to stop him destroying the fucking ecosystem.
>>
>>3988280
What about their native range? You should be allowed to have silvestris silvestris in scotland
>>
>>3988064
>Stewart Smith
Pretty based, commie dominating some bitch ass island's nature just because he got butthurt that the non-native fishing fish of the choice wasn't something that his economic class traditionally fished.
>>
>>3988303
>>3988305
His commie rhetoric is cringe but it's based by showing how incompetent environmental agencies really are. You can ban all the species you want but one determined autist with a vendetta will still somehow smuggle in fish eggs. It's honestly amazing how one person can affect an entire country's ecosystem like this; the only reason more shit like this hasn't happened is because nobody ever thinks of doing it.

Now if only someone released wels catfish into the Great Lakes.
>>
>>3988329
This is why I believe the best way to stop these bastards is simply to kill them. They don't deserve a trial, kill them, but if you can cut off their hands, feet, and remove their teeth and then torture them to death. Removing the hands so they can't fight back. Removing the feet so they can't escape. Removing their teeth so they can't bite their tongue and commit suicide. We want them to suffer before they die and they don't get to choose when they die.
>>
>>3988331
Seething

I’m going to plant kudzu outside your house
>>
>>3988331
Shut up faggot. Nobody is going to miss New Zealand's shitty native fish.
>>
>>3988331
Based
>>3988333
Cope
>>
>>3988329
Kinda made me want to move to NZ and dedicate my whole life to releasing gudgeon into its waterways. It is completely worthless trash fish on every metric and would fuck up the already fucked up NZ ecosystem further but his level of autism is just inspiring.
>>
>>3988234
Based
>>
>>3987995
>Even muh "death" continent Australia has nothing to challenge us.
K
>>
>>3988409
lmao doesn't matter that one cats progeny will go on to slaughter countless lizards and other fauna. Why are other animals just pure trash compared to humans and cats? We just wipe out everything and that's a good thing.
>>
>>3988435
Can't wait until the truth about cats is more universal with all the diseases they spread to humans and all the destruction they do to global ecosystems while being globally invasive. I want a humans versus cats war so that cats are intentionally killed into extinction. Any human who behaves like a traitor and defends cats will be killed on the spot. Sadly it means we need to kill every Muslim since they worship cats, but if the Earth needs to depopulate cat fags are the ones most suitable for being killed.
>>
>>3988335
Yeah, because Cyprinid garbage fish that poor men fish for because Europe is a depleted hellhole are worth so much more than endemics like Galaxias. Introduced trout were a mistake, nevermind the sewer salmon that this bitter old commie loved.
>>
>>3988450
lmao didn't read, seethe more ratfaggot
>>
I'd love to trap cats here just for fun
I live right next to a native forest and I see cats running around there all the fucking time it's so disgusting
I love cats but I wish people would keep them indoors only
>>
>>3988303
>>3988331
I am amazed nobody assassinated him. It would have been so easy to just make him disappear or have an "accident". There must have been political or monetary gain by allowing him to continue his ecoterrorism, maybe he was even protected by the government itself. Being a communist certainly makes that plausible. Gov stupidity is an easy excuse to make but the solution should have been even easier.
In a way it reminds me of rampage killers and similar weak men. So desperate to leave a mark of their pitiful existence on the world in any way they can, they become easy tools for more devious, scheming men to benefit from. The retarded commie probably didn't even know he was being used.
>>
>>3988453
>cats
>superior to rats
A childhood pre-serial killer can wipe out all the cats in a local area. Rats and other rodents are a thousand times more numerous and survivable than felineshits.
>>
>>3988536
>There must have been political or monetary gain by allowing him to continue his ecoterrorism, maybe he was even protected by the government itself.
The articles I read said that a lot of people asked him to come over and stock their ponds and lakes with his fish.
>>
>>3988064
Reminds me of Eugene Schieffelin, who was autistically obsessed with introducing European birds in North America because he wanted to see birds mentioned by Shakespeare. He's singlehandedly the reason that we have hundreds of millions of starlings in North America.
>>
File: maes-b-lost-in-a-field.gif (506 KB, 220x220)
506 KB
506 KB GIF
>>3988331
>guy breaks the law
>killing the bastards is the only way they'll learn

how the fuck did we end up here?
>>
>>3989909
Honestly it makes sense, these people do it without giving a shit about the ramifications because they know their sissy governments will give them a slap on the wrist. The only way to strike the fear of God in these people is to establish harsh consequences through vigilante action. Maybe even since this guy was doing it to give people something to fish, the government should just outright ban fishing as an activity because if people can't be ecologically responsible, then they don't deserve to have fun for fucking up the environment.
The urban communist should learn to fear the ecofascist.
>>
>>3989909
Its one ESL schizo that's in every cat thread. people think he might be a monkey torture poster.
>>
>>3987970
learn english
>>
File: an without cat haters.gif (987 KB, 500x361)
987 KB
987 KB GIF
>>3989961
*one ESL schizo that makes every cat hate thread
>>
>>3989058
Also English house sparrows and a couple of other things. He actually tried to introduce every species mentioned by Shakespeare, but a bunch of stuff didn't take, like Asps.
>>
>>3989965
>>3990220
OP here, I'm not that schizo and I don't hate cats to the point I think every cat needs to be eviscerated from the head to the tail. I even have a 18 yo cat.

But something has to be done about them, especially when it comes to places like Australia.
>>
>>3988280
>Are these replies for real?
No. Most replies on this website are bad boy larp, this is just the opposite to "I poison peoples dogs if the bark".

>>3988304
Not unneutered, habitat loss in scotland is so extreme the shy wild cats actually could come into contact and started to breed out their fear of humans with domestic cat strays. Good for their offspring but very very bad for their species.

By the way most people here don't understand urban wildlife and predator adaption it's pure kill-bad cute-good.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.