[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a.jpg (190 KB, 1491x952)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
how do we solve the shitbull problem?
>>
You have to cut their heads off on national television
>>
If you alter the DNA of babies to be poisonous to dogs then the problem will solve itself.
>>
Ban women from running animal charities
>>
>>3978599
don't be breedist
>>
File: Untitled (1).webm (939 KB, 470x720)
939 KB
939 KB WEBM
>>3978599
Cat attack squads
>>
You can't fix the shitbull problem and only the shitbull problem. Weak minded urbanites desire to prove that nurture beats nature is now ingrained in western culture due to a gross misunderstanding of the french and american belief that all men are created equal
>>
>>3978697
yellow hands typed this post
>>
Raising pitbull awareness in order to counter the pitbull propaganda that pitbull advocates put out there
It's ok if shit owners have their pitbulls because then we can ban them later on but we need to make sure dumb people who unironically think that pitbulls are nanny dogs to realise how not all dogs are created equal and not everyone can handle every single dog breed and that pitbulls being the absolute sweetest dogs they've ever known only to bite and maul children is a very normal story
>>
>>3978599
ban dog ownership in (w,n) igger infested areas
>>
File: murderbird.jpg (274 KB, 3872x2592)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>3978599
Popularize something more dangerous that will kill shitbulls. I bet cassies are just misunderstood and need a forever home. <3
>>
>>3978599
1. Awareness make sure everyone is aware that this breed is not the sweetest dog breed ever and misunderstood and the traits of the breed can always show no matter how much training or nurturing you give the dog
2. Ban pitbulls from shelters and rescues: these dogs infest shelters and when a new dog owner is looking for a dog but doesn't want to or can't afford to spend large chunks of money on an expensive purebred instead of them going to the shelter to adopt a pitbull or ""Lab Mix"" have them adopt a mix or "pure" bred that won't be a nightmare without extensive training that they weren't going to pay for in the first place.

This is the best way to do this without extreme government intervention like fines for breeding and ownership or forced culling.
>>
>>3978599
More people need to adopt the poor understood malamutes. They're so misunderstood, most people think they're siberian huskies. There are tons of neglected mooties out there looking for their forever homes.
>about 75% of them are effectively low content wolfdogs
>malamutes are extremely protective and territorial, they're the north american equivalent to japanese akitas
>despite this they aren't known to bite people, because they give ample warning and actually scare the shit out of anyone who's pissing them off (some owners think they woof in infrasound)
>malamutes are more intelligent than most dogs and make full use of their legs, so they control any fight they get into and totally pummel anything smaller than a pyrenees 1 on 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SfmwcEbxAE
>>
>>3978802
Are they friendly to humans?
I want a high energy dog to go on runs with I work from home 3 of the 5 days of the week and want a dog to go on runs with but I'm afraid malamutes might be aggressive and I should just buy a collie or aussie instead.
>>
>>3978826
They're friendly but also protective and independent, so even the best trained ones won't listen consistently especially if they think someone needs to fuck off. it takes a lot to push them over the edge, it's just when that happens they usually succeed in killing whatever pissed them off, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, because they can knock down most full grown men effortlessly. Especially the kind that's dumb enough to pretend the 120lb angry dog isn't something to worry about.

For this reason they are statistically one of the deadliest dogs.
>>
File: j6frnyp98hz71.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1440)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
ZAMN
>>
>>3978833
>that nervous lip lick
Poor dog
>>
>>3978599
>>3978695
Places that aren't deadly afraid of regulating anything deadly got rid of this issue ages ago.
>>3978801
>forced culling
>people notice and quickly adopt every pit they can without knowing anything about dogs
>breeders and mills shit out new ones at the same pace so now it's all strays and inofficial hoarder 'shelters'
>>
>>3978833
KILL IT
>>
File: cynophobe guide to dogs.jpg (1021 KB, 1272x2629)
1021 KB
1021 KB JPG
>>3978599
Start by learning what a pitbull is instead of calling every big scary dog a pitbull.

Then, realize that the reasons they're overrepresented in dog bite/attack stats are:

1. It's a very popular breed so of course the odds of being bitten by a pitbull are higher.

2. Scumbags get pitbulls because the media make a big deal about them because scumbags get pitbulls because the media make a big deal about them because scumbags get pitbulls...

3. A lot of the dog bite statistics rely on the bitten person reporting the breed and since 90% of people think "big scary dog = pitbull," lots of dog bites by other breeds get blamed on pitbulls. Breeds I've seen people call a pitbull include the staffordshire terrier, cane corso, boxer, american bulldog and a fucking rottweiler of all things. Pretty sure the only reason chow-chows and tibetan mastiffs don't also get called pitbulls is the long hair.

Next, check out chihuahuas and learn that a shitty owner makes for a shitty dog. The difference between a chihuahua and a pitbull is that if the chihuahua decides to maul you then you can punt it over the horizon.

Finally, realize that the reason dogs show aggression towards you is because you're a cynophobe who freaks out and lashes out at them any time they get close to you. Stop trying to hurt them and screaming at them and they'll act much nicer.
>>
File: 1586201997474.jpg (30 KB, 852x480)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>3978970
>>3978970
>Start by learning what a pitbull is instead of calling every big scary dog a pitbull.
>
>Then, realize that the reasons they're overrepresented in dog bite/attack stats are:
>
>1. It's a very popular breed so of course the odds of being bitten by a pitbull are higher.
>
>2. Scumbags get pitbulls because the media make a big deal about them because scumbags get pitbulls because the media make a big deal about them because scumbags get pitbulls...
>
>3. A lot of the dog bite statistics rely on the bitten person reporting the breed and since 90% of people think "big scary dog = pitbull," lots of dog bites by other breeds get blamed on pitbulls. Breeds I've seen people call a pitbull include the staffordshire terrier, cane corso, boxer, american bulldog and a fucking rottweiler of all things. Pretty sure the only reason chow-chows and tibetan mastiffs don't also get called pitbulls is the long hair.
>
>Next, check out chihuahuas and learn that a shitty owner makes for a shitty dog. The difference between a chihuahua and a pitbull is that if the chihuahua decides to maul you then you can punt it over the horizon.
>
>Finally, realize that the reason dogs show aggression towards you is because you're a cynophobe who freaks out and lashes out at them any time they get close to you. Stop trying to hurt them and screaming at them and they'll act much nicer.
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>3978974
>>
>>3978599
Gas the dogs, shoot the owners.
>>
Honestly you should ban any dog breed that was either bred for dog fighting or was mixed with a breed that was bred for dog fighting, nobody needs those breeds at all
Also I think it's fair to say that any powerful dogs with a unusually large and stocky head should be banned as well
>>
>>3978981
Like the english bulldog?
>>
>>3978982
I think those abominations need to be banned yes
>>
>>3978979
Agree!
>>
>>3978982
Yes, every single member of that breed should be euthanized just for how fucking unhealthy they are by this point.
>>
>>3978833
sexy girl
>>
>>3979008
Not him but we just had to put down our American Bulldog bitch at 12 years old due to cancer. She was a fit and capable dog her whole life, dumb as a rock but sweet as could be as long as you werent a stranger on a bike. I think she saw men on bicycles as some sort of man- chaos machine centaur.
>>
>>3978833
Show us her fortune cookie please
>>
>>3978802
>malamute owner immediately pulls their dog away
>nigbull owner keeps letting their dog attack and doesnt do anything besides some gentle strokes
Amazing.
>>
>>3978599
Stop. Adopting. Dogs.
>>
>>3978695
>misunderstanding of the french and american belief that all men are created equal
It wasnt even "created" equal, that verbiage of creation is a later addition.

Originally it was just "equal under law", because everyone can hold a gun or throw a grenade (men, women, blacks, whites) and is therefore an equal threat to the state, so it makes sense to use laws that treat everyone the same so as not to create a subclass that turns into insurgents. Equaliry under the law is a PRACTICAL rule.

Ironically Western mistreatment of people on the wrong side of centre-left (aka nazis) is turning them into precisely such an insurgent underclass, and it wont be long before governments are reminded why we have "equality under the law".
>>
>>3979165
retard
>>
File: 5102013143848.jpg (41 KB, 500x345)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>3979025
American bulldogs are just too fat, like all Americans. Americans want english bulldog euthanized because they're jealous.
>>
>>3979165
I adopted a dog and she's been great

How about just stop adopting and breeding shit dogs?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (85 KB, 645x380)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>3978970
>Learn what a pitbull is
All dogs bred for fighting look the same just like all humans bred for crime have the same screwed up blocky faces

The face and brain develop from the same tissue, ergo with modern tech we can scan someones face and calculate the chances of them having schizophrenia or autism

"NOT A PITBULL!" fags are as ridiculous as people saying "oh, white people oppressed you? which ones, the germans or the french?" "black pirates robbed your cargo ship so you don't trust africans? okay, bantu or tutsi?"
>>
>>3979246
>dogs are SPOOKY
>>
File: i-its not a pitbull.jpg (145 KB, 590x393)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>3979249
All dangerous, human-aggressive breeds looks the same.

Even if they are genetically diverse, they have similar practical characertistics. Therefore, the name of the near-extinct breed that many backyard breeders claimed their bulldog mutts as has been chosen to describe the whole type. "Pitbull".
>>
File: brown pitbull.jpg (24 KB, 729x486)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>i-it's not a pitbull
well, it acts and looks a lot like one
>>
>>3978599
>live in a very liberal state in a particularly liberal community
>shitbulls everywhere
I fucking hate them. They're so fucking hideous. I want to shoot every single one
>>
day of the oven

>>3978970
>if the dog bit you you probably deserved it
absolute favela of this braindead serbian shitbullittor
>>
>>3979294
Stop kicking dogs you toxoplasmosis addled fuck.
>>
>>3979241
>>3979188
I contribute to a charity that pays for violent dogs to be put to sleep.
>>
Poisons including but not limited to strychnine wrapped in old food tossed in their backyards.
>>
>>3978599
SMASH AND SLAM
>>
>>3978689
A group of thunderclan cats holding their own
>>
>>3978970
Based. It sucks that irresponsible shitheads who wanna look tough will get a dog they're woefully unprepared to train and handle. Gives the breed and anything that looks similar a nasty reputation. Some of the idiots won't even get the dog neutered. Unless you're planning on breeding a dog, (any dog) there's no real reason not to get it neutered or spayed. It's absurd to claim otherwise.
>>
>>3978617
>Ban women
ftfy now we've solved every problem.
>>
>>3978970
I have to admit, I have fallen into calling every dog a pit bull.
>>
>>3979683
Oh wow, you drank that koolaid hard.
Not neutering or spaying in the american style is better for their health overall. I believe in vasectomies for males and ovary sparing spays for females. Why even get a dog if you'd rather decrease your own responsibility than care for their health?
>the real reason: horny dogs are hard to deal with

Except for aggressive dogs - since any chance of them breeding is unacceptable, they should be sterilized regardless of the consequences.
>>
>>3979454
good thing the dog i adopted isn't violent then

i really hope you're not in a shitty state like colorado where a dog is legally "vicious" if it kills a cat for intruding on your property but if it kills 50 wild rabbits and endagered field mice its fine
>>
>>3979724
Cats are valuable and beneficial and have a right to roam. You're lucky we haven't killed every last fucking violent, stinking, shit eating mutt on earth.
>>
Cats are absolutely terrible for the environment. Just ask Australia.
>>
>>3979735
Pet cats shouldn't be allowed to roam free in cities and shit in other people's yards. Feral cats are a blight to the environment.
>>
>>3978970
what is it with shitbull owners and this fucking retoric, every time they mention the fucking chihuahas and whenever someone gets attacked by the shitbulls its their fault for supposedly provoking the dog
>>
>>3978599
firearms
>>
>>3978599
Go back to >>>/pol/ that's how.
>>
>>3979965
Based.
>>
>>3979025
>sweet as could be as long as
Red flag here; you're a retard.
>>
>>3978599
Like with most issues, education and money. The more educated, more wealthy the family is, the lower chance of them adopting a shitbull over any other dog breed.

There are, of course, exceptions (hip hop artists, for one, but that could be because they came from the ghetto; I can't think of a single child of a successful hip hop artist getting a shitbull for instance) but by and large, the educated and non-poor gravitate towards other breeds.
>>
>>3978599
Mandatory nurturing.
>>
Oy, gevalt! I can't believe the bigotry in this thread. A lot of meshuggeneh. Pit bulls are the Jews of the dog world. They are not a problem with a final solution!
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/community/articles/pit-bulls-jews-of-the-canine-world
>>
>>3979233
Not sure if bait or really retarded but I'll bite. They are switched around, retard.
>>
>>3979254
So does gsd or mal look like pits? Do akitas look like pits? Do LGDs look like pits? Cause a caucasian or my bucovina shepherd is a lot more naturally human aggressive than a pitbull. And you're mixing human directed and dog directed aggression. They aren't the same and arent connected. You can have dogs with only one or dogs with both but one doesnt necessarily mean the other.

Tl;dr youre retarded
>>
>>3979735
Pretending feral cats are any better than overtly violent mutts is absolutely fucking hilarious and show just how in your own ass you are.
>>
>>3980173
How often do feral cats maul babies? Sure they might be walking, shitting, pissing bird holocaust machines but at least they'ren't blessed with natural taste for baby blood.
>>
>>3978970
Paws with baby blood on them wrote this post
>>
>>3978599
Euthanize all pitmommies, then all pitbulls
>>
>>3980174
How often do jack russel terriers maul babies? Wasn't this about dogs that attack feral cats being treated like they mauled a baby, even though dogs and cats can both legally kill a ton of other animals without consequences?

I had a JRT and he wrecked more than a few cats. He loved people, but he just thought cats were rat/rabbit/possum hybrids and therefore extra tasty.
>>
>>3978976

That's a good half of this board, and it doesn't apply to the person you posted it toward.

Shit's like blaming the kid for the media he got hold of.

Over the shrink's prozac.

Or the parents.
>>
>>3980479
And then all dog owners.
>>
>>3980480
>How often do jack russel terriers maul babies?
Significantly more often than cats do, but you knew that.
>>
>>3980771
>>3980767
And here we have the muslims

Reminder that all arguments against dogs are identical to arguments against gun control
>Having a gun in your home raises your risk of dying. There is no reason to put your family at risk by owning a fucking gun. You don't need it, and you shouldn't have it. Fucking gunfags.
>What do you mean I seem like the kind of person that wants to rob your house?
>>
>>3980777
Pitniggers love this argument but always fail to conceptualize that a gun is a tool, worthless without a user, and a pitbull is a creature that will maul a child of its own volition, and in fact is genetically more likely to do so. But sure, ''identical''...
>>
File: kebab removal dog.jpg (105 KB, 500x373)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>3980777
based
>>
>>3980782
having an untrained pitbull is like having loaded guns lying around the house
fine if you live alone
and retards feel safer
but in the end, it'll work against your or get someone else killed
>BUT IT WAS OF ITS OWN VOLITION!
would you leave kids around un-muzzled pitbulls?
would you leave a kid with a loaded gun?

owners should be charged with their dogs crimes.
>>
>>3980787
So go on with your analogy, how does owning the gun compare to the pitbull running 3 blocks down the street to maul the neighbor?
>>
>>3980782
First it's pitbulls and then it's all dogs. Pretty much every breed has bitten a child at least once, and then the unevolved subhumans start screeching like gorillas that just saw something get near one of their young
>NO RISK TO CHILD! OOK OOK OOK REMOVE RISK REMOVE RISK OOK OOOOOK
Because they're apes who can't apply extended reasoning and risk assessment, so they just follow their base instincts

Pitbulls were never a problem realistically or statistically until retards started shilling them as misunderstood family dogs. There are more dangerous breeds, but the difference is no one is pretending they aren't genetically predisposed to violence. 100% operator error. As far as dogs go, we are currently in a clown world where submachineguns are handed to children as fun toys.
>>
>>3980790
Leaving a loaded gun in your front yard and acting surprised when a jogger passes by, steals it, and uses it to shoot your neighbor and take his car.

You sound like a liberal who refuses to accept that personal responsibility is real. Everyone is a perpetual victim. The pitbull owners are being victimized by their dogs, sure. In my world, the owner is 100% at fault.
>>
>>3980792
Nice slippery slope fallacy. I do agree on your last paragraph though.
>>3980793
Are you an actual nigger that you think that circumstance would ever happen? Of course the owner is 100% at fault, everyone agrees on that.
>>
>>3979644
Didn't work for brightheart :)
>>
>>3980801
Yes, it's the dumb fuck owners who aren't capable of independent thought or accepting responsibility. Watch them in action after pibbles, son of 100 generations of bloodthirsty attack dogs, kills their child after being released at the playground like a hellhound, it becomes apparent that they barely qualify as human and have less moral agency than the dog itself.
>I want to keep the dog tho he din du nuffin look at that face
No guilt because it was their fault, no real sorrow

The dogs have always been fine especially when they were in the right hands. There are plenty of equally vicious breeds that aren't a problem at all because their owners are actually human. Focusing on the dogs is a distraction from the unthinking flesh automaton problem facing our society and people who focus on whatever they're fucking up at the moment just take freedom away from actual human beings while moving the problem to some other subject matter.
>>
>>3980805
I entirely agree with you but you can't just outright say 'breed is illegal for niggers', so unfortunately it has to turn back to the dog. Best compromise would be license or something I guess.
>>
>>3980812
IQ tests required for dog ownership
>>
>>3980813
I'm fine with that.
>>
>>3979165
what alternative will you offer?
>>
>>3980813
I have got my splendid nineties and I'm ok with that
>>
>>3978970
>bu...but CHIHUAHUAS
always the same,
yeah they weigh 3 kilos compared to your 20 kilo killing machine
doubt you have ever even seen chihuahua thats aggressive other than on videos on internet where owners harass them on purpose
>>
>>3978970
There is a huge difference between bite and bite.

Bull type dogs have a shredding biting style, which causes much more severe damage than other breeds like a german shepherd.
>>
>>3981036
Enraged Chihuahuas are not even that dangerous pibble owners comparing their infant destroyer 2000 to the quintissential doglet is is funny
>>
Feed them properly
>>
>>3978970
serbia is not a real country
>>
>>3978970
>it’s not the gun, it’s the owner
>guns aren’t dangerous: they get a bad rap because of criminals
>gun homicide statistics are skewed by criminals and thugs
>therefore, law abiding citizens deserve to own fully automatic machine guns
>>
>>3982465
>guns are sentient creatures
What are you even trying to say with this post
Uh, yeah? Duh?
>>
>>3978599
All shitbulls should be SMASHED as well as SLAMMED.
>>
File: image6-1.png (1.14 MB, 1022x1432)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>3982465
Suppressors, barrels of any length, and 20mm cannons too.
>>
>>3982465
A gun that is owned by a good and responsible person does not suddenly snap one day and shoot the owner's kid or a neighbor's pet of its own volition.
>>
>>3982699
A pitbull that is owned by a good and responsible person is kept leashed and muzzled any time it's around anyone but them.

Did you know most huskies will MURDER any cat they see if they're off leash? Huskies can run faster than cats and will absolutely eat them after killing them. You don't hear a lot about it because their owners aren't as delusion.
>>
>>3982702
>around anyone but the owner
They don't leash and muzzle them inside the home, where they maul the owner's infant or the owner themselves. Happens far too often.

Yeah, let me just leash and muzzle my dog anytime I have friends and relatives over, or have to take it outside to shit. Or lock it in a spare room the whole time company is over. What a fucking hassle, why even own it at that point?
>>
>>3981036
>yeah they weigh 3 kilos compared to your 20 kilo killing machine
Did you even read the post you replied to entirely or did you just stop reading when you read chihuahua ? It literally acknowledge the difference in harming potential
>>
>>3982702
>Did you know most huskies will MURDER any cat they see if they're off leash?
I owned a husky for 6 years and he never did shit to cats, my cats even slept with him
he did murder by chickens though, so I gave him to a guy that was able to offer him more space with no risk of chickens being in his way
>>
>>3982702
>their owners aren't as delusion.
Are you retarded or something? The wrong kind of people get huskies all the time because they're wolfy looking and then up with a fat neurotic piece of shit dog they abandon because they weren't prepared at all for the energy level.
>>
>>3982702
>>3982875
Yeah, before pits were the trendy dog, huskies, german sheppards and rottweiler were on top of the mauling 'accident' list here. But you have to remember 95% of owners ARE delusional and choose dogs based on looks and image.
And social media made everything so much worse:
>People buy the dangerous seeming ones as guard dogs
>Idiots buy the same ones to look dangerous themselves
>Idiots make cash by breeding those trendy danger dogs and enforcing that image
>'accidents' or encouraged maulings happen, a lot get dropped in shelters
>social media doggy moms catch on that mauling dog should be put down and start media campains
>other social media mommies start buying and adopting those breeds to prove how wrong everyone is to be careful
>since those social media mommies don't know much about dogs, much less those breeds, and force them into pics with cute costumes and with toddlers grabbing at them, even more accidents happen
>vicious cicle is complete

People can keep wild, big predators as pets in suburbs without accidents so of course the owner is at fault, but with so many shitty potential owners everywhere you can only solve the problem by banning/restricting the breed.
>>
>>3978599
>>
>>3978599
>>
>>
File: ee4cebb3a5f265ac.png (969 KB, 1004x851)
969 KB
969 KB PNG
>>
>>3982936
Smashed and slammed
>>
File: 1550005888094.jpg (245 KB, 370x370)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>3978599
The only way to get anything done: vvv

Replace the current generation of empowered intellectuals.
>>
>>3982936
Always happens with extreme hybridisation.
>>
>>3979635
THE TOAD SOLUTION
>>
File: Pitbull-myths-BTFO.png (837 KB, 757x976)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
Educate yourselves, chuds.

>https://tethertug.com/blogs/news/the-5-biggest-myths-about-pitbulls-busted
>>
>>3984266
Why would I give a bunch of similar looking dogs known for violence a chance just in case it was a rare, well bred AKC american pit bull terrier

The cost of hating them all is some fucking dogs and the cost of giving them all a chance is extremely likely to be one or more of your limbs plus your kids and your pets
>>
>>3982884
All husky maulings were newborn infants too. Husky owners often don't understand that they have diet wolves, not dogs. Huskies do not act like normal dogs. They're extremely prey driven. These days, most people realize this. They were bred to hunt their own food when they weren't pulling sleds.

But how could a pitbull be dangerous? They were only bred to fight other animals!
>>
File: 1630294889232.jpg (30 KB, 600x574)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>3984266
>T-this article says they aren't dangerous.
Pitbulls are inherently dangerous
>B-but you need to train them!
I've had countless dogs (excluding pitbulls) that have only been trained to not shit in the house and never once have they even snapped at another animal/person. Only exclusion being a german mastiff, aka another inherently dangerous dog. If you have to train your dogs not to attack others then that dog is inherently dangerous.
>>
>>3978599
Send them back to Africa.
>>
>>3984293
>animal
So
You posted a shiba inu, which is inherently dangerous. They need to be specially socialized and trained so they do not fight other dogs or hunt and kill cats, birds, and other small animals. Also inherently dangerous are all sighthounds (greyhound, borzoi, saluki, etc). These will hunt and kill small dogs and cats. Do you get it yet? Dogs were domesticated because they kill things. The entire point of dogs was originally hunting. My maine coone would also maul a chihuahua for running away from him too fast. But I would not call him dangerous. Because I don't want to lump a friendly cat that does its job in with cats that try to flay human beings alive.

A dog is not dangerous if it attacks other animals, only if it attacks people. Don't water down the pool so pitbulls don't seem special anymore.
>>
>>3984305
dogs are meant to be dumb, docile, do exactly what you tell them to, and be cute and friendly with each other.

any dog that doesn't do this should be killed.
>>
>>3982936
were the kids with the dog?
>>
>>3982936
the fake news made to force creating laws against zoos (not a place, the people) eh
>>
>>3984306
>dumb
>do exactly what you tell them to
Choose one.
>>
>>3984305
Nothing you said addressed my post. Good job and cope more retard
>>
>>3984916
>>3984293
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>3986170
this board is for animals, not the english training, bro :D
>>
>>3986179
trip on fag
>>
>>3978689
hily based
>>
>>3978970
lmao at calling niggers "scumbags" like 5 times on 4channel
>>
File: 1637808993483.jpg (33 KB, 320x180)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>3980803
>>
>>3978689
3/4 ran away though lol For all we know, that dumbass owner baiting with his dog may of got that cat killed.
>>
>>3979233
I know this is bait, but English fat bulldogs are based, if not for their health problems. I'd have one over a pug anyday.
>>
>>3979254
>>3979246
You're retarded if you lump every thing into the same category. If some says "white peopled oppressed me, fuck you whitey!!" to a Croatian who just emigrated to the USA, he has every right to call out their bullshit, same as a retard who doesn't understand that genetic tests can be done to determine pitbulls are very much distinct, yet fairly dilluted. A german shepherd can kill someone easily, and has done around the world as house pets at higher rates than many other breeds, even in the UK where Pit's are banned, yet they are long snouted and look very different and are much more trainable and controllable, if you treat them right.
>>
Put me in a ring with a pitbull i fucking swear. All these redditors and bitches claiming pitbulls are le ebic killing machines. prove it. I only ever see reports of them attacking people too young or too old to defend themselves. Put them against me, a 20 year old man. Lets see what fucking happens.
>hurr durr you would get mauled
Nah, i know why they only attack the weak, Pitbulls are BITCHES and COWARDS. I would fucking destroy one. Yes even your big one named after some stupid greek god, i would curb stomp its stupid ugly face in.
>>
>>3989118
height weight how much do you bench
>>
>>3989263
6'9
>>
>>3979965
Rent free
>>
File: 20171127_140316.png (1.53 MB, 1440x2113)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>
>>3978599
sago palm seeds
>>
>>3980819
the chinese and muslims have the right idea.
beat em and eat em.
>>
The solution has always been simple. A dog bites a human? Instant euthanasia regardless of owners wishes, no ands, ifs, or buts about it, no legal red tape, no bureaucratic bullshit or courts. Dog harms strangers outside owners property? Damages are counted as if the owner himself committed them, dog counts as a weapon. Then let people own whatever the fuck they want, I'm sure all the bleeding hearts will remain unphased when they don't have protection from the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>3989118
That's the fucking point you blithering retard. They selectively go for children, women, and the elderly. You know, the groups men should be protecting from fucking predators?
>>
>>3989364
>arange meet
>adopt the dogs
>drown them
>go home and relax knowing I've done a good deed
>>
>>3989504
i do not approve your idea. i adopt dog as always until you offer an better idea
>>
>>3989606
Lol Zeus's owner here is seething. I will beat the shit out of you and your dumbass dog. Meet me in front of the white house with your shit mutt in 5 months (April 26th 2021, 14:00 hours) I will be wearing the t shirt with the pitbull gore on it. If you aren't there i will assume you are a bitch.
>>
>>3989118
settle down beavis
>>
>>3978970
>Finally, realize that the reason dogs show aggression towards you is because you're a cynophobe who freaks out and lashes out at them any time they get close to you. Stop trying to hurt them and screaming at them and they'll act much nicer.

I saw something on a website, it was some fluff for people who loves dogs, and there was a question like, "Can your dog tell if someone is a bad person?" And it was like, "Yes! If a person is bad or dangerous, the dog can sense it and will warn you" yada yada, and I was thinking, wow, there is probably a super-high proportion of people with dogs who actually believe their dog has this ability and then I thought of all the times a dog lunged and barked and generally acted shady around me and then thought about the owner who was probably thinking I was a mad rapist or some shit. In this way, a shared delusion with the pet animal becomes the self-reinforcing vicious cycle leading a human brain in decline, from merely having antisocial thoughts, to getting a dog to compensate, to finally becoming actually incompatible with other human beings and society in general.

The kind of person who calls people Cynophobes if they don't genuflect at the altar of dog worship, the kind of person who believes their dog reads minds
>>
>>3984369
Hang yourself you piece of human garbage.
>>
>>3982936
SLAMMED & KEKED
>>
I find it hilarious how much heat pitbulls get because poorfags have them while richfag pit tier breeds are instead worshipped. I had a Doberman who was police trained, the most disciplined dog anybody I met would have ever seen. But spot something small like a cat or dog running around? He would chimp the fuck out. Unfortunately killed a cat once when my brother took him on a walk and let go of the leash on accident. You could do nothing to stop him either, all training was futile. If he spotted his target it was over, instincts took over.
I know other Doberman, husky, German shepherd owners who had the same issue.
>>
>>3990689
no one gives pits shit over killing small animals. cats kill shit too, big deal. cats shouldn't be outdoors if people love them anyways. if it wasn't the dog it would be a car or poison or a hawk or a chad squirrel

its their tendency to kill medium to large sized humans just for making the wrong noise at the wrong time that matters
>>
>>3980777
>>3982465
Yea, I hate it when guns decide to attack their owners on their own.
>>
File: pitshits.jpg (206 KB, 964x1232)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>3978970
>in reality
>>
File: 1527247839051.png (413 KB, 1241x652)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>>3991296
>>
>>3978599
What is wrong with all pitbull jaws? They always have this pink deformed looking lower lip
>>
File: englishsetter.png (241 KB, 320x548)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>3991296
It sucks that poor people who want a dog will almost inevitably get a pitbull and not be able to afford to spay/neuter it creating pitmixes that will be passed off as other breeds and fall into unprepared homes.
>>
>>3991296
What the hell is going on with pitbulls that they can annihilate another dog's genes like this
>>
>>3991596
God made pitface a dominant gene so you would know to stay away from dogs that looked like that. It's like the mark of cain, given to an evil bloodline and all its offspring so the world can know what they really are.
>>
>>3978970
Pitbulls are less than 20% of the dog population but over 70% of the dog attacks.

>staffordshire terrier
Literally a pitbull, pedigree dog show autism aside they're the same fucking dog
>cane corso, american bulldog
Functionally pitbulls
>>
File: 1524521382126.png (404 KB, 1020x801)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
Would you give your dear old granny a sweet pibbie?
>>
>>3980121
>Like with most issues, education and money.
Yes this has worked wonders for the “urban” communities
>>
>>3991602
staffys are cute af.
>>
>>3991596
Alpha genes
>>
>>3991657
shitstain genes, so you can stay away from halfbreeds and avoid further contamination
>>
>>3991629
>redeem the dog sir
>do the needful and end its life
>>
File: 1607329527806.gif (2.28 MB, 300x198)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB GIF
>>3978970
>>3978974
tl;dr faggot, 50 words or fuck off
and take your pit bull with you
>>
>>3991596
kinda reminds me of something
>>
>>3979255
Even untrained rotties won't maul your family to death. They bite sometimes - sure. And they can maul anyone outside family every now and then.
>>
>>3991596
>What the hell is going on with poop that it can annihilate other odors like this
Nature makes sense sometimes...
>>
>>3978970
Explain why Pitbull puppies regularly kill each other and fight like actual dog fights?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXJrRv4cDMc - literal puppies
Fact is Pitbulls are bred by rednecks, gyppos, black people to be fighters and lock biters and that has been genetically locked into them.
I have no problem trying to breed out aggressive traits, but Pitbulls are not safe to be in public without muzzles and are not safe around Children or other animals.
>>
>>3992905
Pitbull puppies are the only puppies that i see being restrained at the dog park, expensive purebred pit puppies 3-5 months old. They attack other dogs and puppies, not pay fighting actual biting and latching on to other dogs. Lots of the owners seem to envy other people cause the didn't fall for the "it's how they're raised" bs. Most will probably be dumped at the pound or rehomed. Then replaced with an actual companion dog, that doesn't bite the owner while they are breaking up yet another fight.
>>
>Recently got a retriever puppy
>Amazing dog, training is coming along nicely
>Have to be careful when I take her out to go potty since tons of people in my apartment complex take their shitbulls out off-leash

Started carrying a decent knife with me. Those monsters will die before Avery does.
>>
>>3993064
I cc, to many shitbulls even in rural areas. My dog basically has a armed body guard when he goes on walks. Originally I was worried about coyotes when i got my pup, but realized shitbulls are a bigger threat.
>>
>>3993068
Coyotes will fuck off real quick; I'm originally from an area that has them. It's other """dogs""" that you have to be worried about.
>>
>>3991467
Maybe those people shouldn't fucking get a dog then. I'd love to own a horse but I cannot afford to take care of it so I don't get it. it's fairly simple for anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature
>>
>>3978695
unequivocally based
>>
>>3993680
but then they would have to kill all the shitbulls :'(

>>3991467
they breed them on purpose for extra income. even a shitty mutt puppy is $100 which is a ton of money for a crackhead. "oops" litters are hard to get, you'd have to be really stupid to have one.
>>
File: not_all_there.jpg (44 KB, 498x427)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>3978599
Smash and slam them
>>
Say all pit bull type breeds were eradicated. Which breed would the poor shitters move onto next? Rotties, cane corsos...dobermans?
>>
>>3994111
Rotties. Those things are fuuuugly
>>
>>3994111
dobies are literally less dangerous than labs. pretty much everything that doesn't look like a pit from the german shepherd down is firmly in "owner, not the breed" territory meaning any deaths they caused were most likely down to illness/injury, awful breeding, or abuse and neglect rather than an instinctive tendency to maul everything that moves.

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-multi-year-fatality-report-2005-2017.php#table1
>>
>>3994132
>dobies
Brainworms got im. It's a shame.
>>
File: doggy pewpew.png (567 KB, 720x500)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>3982698
>stopping at just 20mms
cmon
>>
>>3984369
You know the entire reason that shit is made illegal is because the majority of people into it are fucking abhorrent and downright dangerous, not just a little weird philosophically and spiritually, and unusually romantic with their newfie, right? Several countries in europe went back on permissive bestiality laws because of all the nightmarish shit that comprises 99% of it. Its against basic human programming. It breaks lesser minds. Allowing it for even one person causes others to try and be that guy and then they become monsters. We’ve found this out over and over again for 4000 years. Many societies thought zoos would be nice, they all found out most werent, usually after they did something horrible. Don’t do it.
>>
File: german shepard.jpg (457 KB, 2000x1330)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>3991296
Imagine being so fucking ugly that even with 50% golden retriever genes you're still ugly. Same goes with German Shepards. Two of the most noble looking animals on the planet and a drop of pit genes makes them revolting. Truly they are abominations, i would think so even without the statistics behind it. They are so revolting they make pugs look elegant in comparison. Damn i hate these fucking dogs.
>>
File: 1560702724356.png (24 KB, 502x552)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Obligatory
>>
>>3978970
>hurr, it's ackshually a Stanford's shire terrier
Shut the fuck up, no one cares. It was bred to achieve the exact same purpose as all other bully breeds.
>>
>>3978599
same as the white woman problem

genocide!
>>
>>3995469
That's a funny way of spelling Nigger.
>>
>>3982917
Kys
>>
File: 1638437835817.jpg (93 KB, 1024x810)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>3982919
>>
File: 1629577542465.png (425 KB, 625x910)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>3984266
>>
>>3989364
Awww what a cute Husky-St Bernard mix!
>>
>>3994111
In what world is an intelligent, stoic and trainable Doberman comparable to the shit beast that is a Pibble
>>
File: image.png (1.09 MB, 1680x956)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>3978970
Bullshit.

I've done my research. They are the majority breed involved in dog related fatalities. They are not the majority of dogs. They represent a small percentage of the dog population. Per capita they are one of the most dangerous and in raw numbers they are the most dangerous.

The best defences you can give them is:
1. Depends on the individual dog how dangerous they are.
2. The odds of a dog fatality is very low regardless of breed.
3. They are property. People can own dangerous things. In America especially.

I don't think pitts should be banned, but they deserve their reputation insofar that people see them as the most dangerous dog breeds you will commonly encounter in America.
>>
File: 1553263989533.jpg (279 KB, 773x1474)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>3994111
They'd move on to whatever they're led on towards next. This is THE, *THE* mistake people make when thinking about thick cunts - they do NOT make their own decisions. That's what separates them from you or I or any other anon on here with an independent mind.

Stop and think about it. Would anyone weighing up the evidence come to the conclusion that yes, a pit bull is the right dog for me and the world around me? From this one simple question, the answer no leads to the conclusion that shitters and scum don't have minds of their own, and therefore someone else is making the decision to buy a pitbull for them. Which means that groups with influence, aka the media that influences dumbfuck social trends (extremely easy bottom-of-the-barrel stuff) have a vested interet in pitbulls, insofar as they accomplish something.

Pitbulls are not a direct emotional attachment to these people, it's just that they do something useful for them. If Pitbulls vanished tomorrow, yeah it's reasonable that they would try to degrade rottweilers and dobermans and then foisted the retarded byproduct onto the target audience. But something else could do, too.

This is the problem. They WANT wanton, reckless, irresponsible and unaccountable violence in low-income areas and around low income people, in order to drive middle class people into their own enclaves and prevent them from living cheaper. Until something is done about the fuckers who engineer these shitty situations, nothing good will happen. Shitbulls are a symptom, not an underlying cause.
>>
>>3978833
OwO master I shit my panties because you're a fucking retard
>>
>>3989118
I really wanna see you get pulled apart limb by limb. Please, set this up yourself and livestream it. Fight a pitbull to the death.
>>
File: stonetoss pitbulls.png (57 KB, 625x909)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>3995617
>>3995484
>>
>>3978617
>Ban women
Great idea
>>
File: barka.jpg (35 KB, 502x366)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>3996127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgRRb0vk0Gw
>>
What's stopping the government from snuffing out the entire pit type breeds from history? They cause more harm than good. Only trashy people would cry about it.
>>
>>3980777
>Reminder that all arguments against dogs are identical to arguments against gun control
Checked. Mostly correct but the difference is dogs act independently of their owners. Say there was a gun that was common, but no more accurate, powerful, reliable, or cheaper than other guns. And this gun happened to go off even if laying untouched at a table. Think the Nambu Type 94, but worse. Would anyone buy it? Should anyone be able to sell it? I say no. Same as shitbulls.

And I think banning the use of recreational nukes is an infringement on the 2A.
>>
>>3980787
>having an untrained pitbull is like having loaded guns lying around the house
No it isn't. The gun doesn't decide to shoot itself.
>would you leave a kid with a loaded gun?
Define "kid". No reason a 11-12 year old couldn't be.
>owners should be charged with their dogs crimes.
Agree completely.
>>
>>3980793
>Leaving a loaded gun in your front yard and acting surprised when a jogger passes by, steals it, and uses it to shoot your neighbor and take his car.
And who is at fault here? You or the jogger? Nothing bad was happening until the ape showed up.
>>
>>3996234
It's less like gun control as in a gun ban, but telling gun companies that they can not sell guns that explode unpredictably, maiming their users and anyone near them. Imagine if you told glock to clean up their act. That would be a shitbull ban.
>>
>>3996241
>german shepherd, rottweiler
the finest austrian engineering. it's on a hair trigger but you have to pull it
>pitbull
shitty anglo made grease gun that starts firing if you bump into it too hard
>>
>>3982465
Yes. There is no reason not to. All gun laws are infringements.

Actually true
Guns are dangerous, but they do get a bad rap because of criminals
Very true. Take out niggers and our crime rate drops to below European levels

Don't bother comparing gun control and breed bans. They are two entirely different things and you are an idiot for bringing them together.
>>
>>3982702
>kept leashed and muzzled any time it's around anyone but them.
Yeah great pet you have their. I'm sure it's super fulfilling to never let your guard down for 10-12 years
>>
>>3978599
Control backyard breeding, ban inbreeding, and ban dog inbreeding as well
>>
>>3984383
You could describe labs or goldens as "dumb". They do goofy, silly, dumb shit but are actually smart breeds.
>>
>>3989118
Where do I sign up? We can make it an event.
>>
>>3991601
It's the one drop rule, for dogs
>>
Just fucking round em all up and gas em.
No cure for shitbull.
>>
What is it about 4chan specifically that spawns so much collective seething over a dog breed?
>>
>>3995484
I've only seen white people with pitbulls. I've literally never seen any black person with one, I really don't get this stereotype.
>>
>>3996274
Most other websites (Especially leddit) don't allow you to discuss them in a negative manner because they're le hecking misunderstood doggerino and its all misinformation from racists. making this one of the few places to discuss hatred for them outside of dedicated pitbull hate communities.
>>
>>3991638
Very little money actually trickles down from slush funds assigned to "fix" urban communities into the pockets or educational system of those in it.
>>
>>3996166
Freedom? Other countries did it.
>>
>>3996358
Its funny to see any pitbull pic on aww get instantly locked. God forbid any conversation or warning about why you shouldn't have your newborn resting on any dog.
>>
>>3996241
Yeah agreed. That was my point and why I mentioned the Nambu. The sear bar can be pressed on the side and set it off. No company should be able to sell that.
>>
>>3978689
Shitbulls are for niggers but cats are for faggots
the only acceptable cats are fixed barncats for eating rodents and keeping away feral niggercats
>>
>>3978970
>I'm from R*ddit and I like Pit Bulls
Fuck off
>>
>>3979171
Well said
>>
>>3982702
>Did you know most huskies will MURDER any cat they see if they're off leash
If the cat doesn't take one of its eyes out or climb a tree. Cats are smarter than dogs after all, and far deadlier for their size.
>>
>>3996479
>cats are smarter than dogs
dude, they have half as many neurons in their prefrontal cortex. it's an established scientific fact that cats are far dumber than dogs and put all their stat points into physical and instinctual competence, which looks like intelligence to your eyes but its like comparing a well programmed self-guided missile to one piloted by a human with an RC controller. physical competence vs. general intelligence.
>far deadlier
they have a higher individual hunting success rate when they fuck around in nature, but dogs kill the cats they catch pretty consistently especially if they're non-retarded dogs with some real athleticism, and dog species have a higher hunting success rate when working in packs

please do not leave your cat around hunting capable dogs like huskies, belgian mals, greyhounds, etc thinking "its muh SUPERIOR ANIMAL just like my waifu lovecraft said it will btfo those dumb mutts". your cat is going to die.
>>
>>3996479
Dogs run faster than cats, are smarter than cats, and are deadlier than cats especially if there's two of them.

When my cat loses sight of a toy he just gets confused for a second and sits down waiting for it to appear. No amount of gesturing or encouragement will get him to do anything else but sit there like it'll run back out on its own. Underage cat fans would like to imagine he's a nerd who wants to sit and think just like them, and has abandoned dumb physical activity to ponder the mysteries of the universe. In reality, the cat just does not know what to do and goes back to waiting for prey to show up, since it requires very little energy to do that and its a simple sequence of instincts. As a solitary animal he is the bare minimum needed to get by but is configured so in excellence. He can't rely on anyone else, so he's born wasting nothing and he dies wasting nothing, without even knowing it, because knowing would be a waste. I can admire that, like I admire a machine, but it's not smart or human-like.

My dog checks everywhere he's found it before and then runs a grid search until he sniffs it out. You can also look at where it went yourself and click your tongue and he'll look at you and follow your cue. As pack animals, they will sacrifice some efficiency if they can score food their kin, so they have more intelligence than they need and make excess movements. It would be a waste for a cat, but for a dog or a wolf their friends will repay them and make it worth it.
>>
File: seethe_more_chang.jpg (41 KB, 603x714)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>3979254
>i-its not a pitbull
You're right, it looks like a dogo argentino which is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BREED
Hey look I found your picture btw
>>
File: doflamingo_dopepe.png (125 KB, 400x388)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>3982465
YES WE DO
>>
File: Der_Untermensch.jpg (278 KB, 996x1370)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>3996499
>Yes, it's an uncontrollably aggressive block headed dog with a smashed face and a gross looking short coat.
>But it's not registered with the AKC as a pitbull and it has no relation to the pitbull stud books, so it's not a pitbull.
It's a fucking pitbull. Purebred dog autism doesn't mean it's not physically and functionally a pitbull. It looks, acts, smells, and mauls like a pitbull. A sub-dog. Der unterhund.
>>
File: chineefood.jpg (89 KB, 976x549)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>3996501
Oh right Xiang, I forgot this is the sort of "function" you look for in dogs and piss your pants whenever you see one not braised in onions sauce
>>
>>3996502
>irrational pit mommy starts grasping at straws because someone insulted her inbred fighting dogs
I hate China too, but please get a real dog instead of a shitty 19th century bioweapon derived from dog stock. Pic related, these are quite good when they're not mixed with inferior creatures.

If it looks, acts, smells, and mauls like a pitbull, it is a pitbull, and it should be put down on the spot.
>>
File: dogo_heritage.png (18 KB, 412x349)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>3996504
It's impressive how stupid you actually make yourself look
Like really, it takes skill to be as stupid and self-assured in that stupidity as you are
>>
>>3996505
It looks, acts, and mauls like a pitbull = it is a pitbull

>>3996506
If you want a guard dog there are actual guard dog breeds. akitas, caucasian shepherds, german shepherds, all great trainable guard dogs that won't snap and kill a kid if they're trained. You're posting game baiting and fighting breeds, and a great dane, which obviously isn't a pitbull, and is more even tempered and trainable than any pitbull type breed or shitty spic pitbull (dogo argentino/dogo brasil/etc)

Now, I am not scared of the pitbull myself. I'm scared of what will happen to women, children, and family pets because of those degenerate "dogs". the only pitbull related fear i have is the legal fees i'd have to deal with after ventilating your fucking mutt for acting aggressive within 5 feet of my dog or one of my kids.
>>
>>3996505
>takes the most aggressive examples of all the listed breeds
>combines them
>end result is a funny looking pitbull
its amazing how all shit dogs look the same
its like god did us a favor and made it possible to just look at them and decide if they should be put down or not
>>
Anyone know any good write ups about the shelter situation?
Are experienced and knowledge people in the industry familiar with it?
Like they aren't all deluded in giving out pit bulls to families with kids and people labelling their pitbull mutts as lab mix's right?
>>
>>3996566
they interact with these dogs at their most submissive and are total bleeding hearts who basically think animals are worth more than people no questions asked what do you think

they are the people behind the propaganda
>so misunderstood
>nanny dog
>>
>>3979454
>I contribute to a charity that pays for violent dogs to be put to sleep.
What magic charity is this?
>>
can we please bring back #pitbulldropoff, that shit was fucking hilarious
>>
>>3978970
>It's a very popular breed so of course the odds of being bitten by a pitbull are higher.
False they're the 6% but 72% dog. Literally niggers of dogs but worse
Also courts and logic say that a pitbull is easily recognized even by laymen..
>>
>>3978970
>of course retrievers want to retrieve, it's their natural instinct that was bred into them over hundreds of years!
>of course shepherds want to herd things, it's their natural instinct that was bred into them over hundreds of years!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS BREED THAT WAS CREATED SPECIFICALLY TO SLAUGHTER ANIMALS FOR PEOPLE'S AMUSEMENT CAN'T BE RESPONSIBLE, IT'S BAD OWNERS! YOU'RE JUST SCARED OF DOGS!

Bait taken, fuck off.
>>
>>3990525
suffer, moral propagator
>>
>>3994491
> Its against basic human programming.
reference to naturality is not a logical proof. also show us your senior diploma and medical diploma to reference to humans

> then they become monsters.
fuck you. if there were not dogs, i would kill people. so dogs is the only reason why you are still alive
We’ve found this out over and over again for 4000 years.

> Many societies thought zoos would be nice, they all found out most werent, usually after they did something horrible.
you say everytime "horrible". i can say that for straight men

grrr straight men love women everyone thought they will be good but they horibble dont do it grr

dont do your moral propagation here nobody gives a shit. i will love my dog only more after your jealous
>>
File: 1532834091299.png (75 KB, 495x768)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
I wouldn't mind if it was only the shitty owners getting themselves killed, but often it is the innocent kids and babies getting mauled instead.
>>
>>3978970
FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVING PITBULL FAGGOT
>>
>>3997269
Are you going to enjoy your vacation?
>>
>>3997270
Yeah i am i slept with a trap
>>
>How do we solve the pitbull problem
Comrade, I have solution

First you waiting until the winter, that is when we always win
Next you go to dog park with weaponized dog sled team
make sure you are teaching husky basic maneuvers like strafing and watch your aim for fear of hitting better dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bULgTkcF6CI
>>
>>3978774
Nah they should be completely eradicated. I don't want to have to worry about walking down the street with my kid, because some retarded shitbull owner decided to take it for a walk.
>>
>>3978970
I didnt think it was possible to be this delusional, and I browse /x/ for gods sake
>>
https://youtu.be/xAbGP6X2Kws
>>
I wouldnt trust a fucking golden retriever to be sat literally next to a months old baby yet pitbull retards do just that
>>
>>3978599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFDLY_Tl6wQ
Actually makes my fucking blood boil, goldens don't deserve this shit.
>>
>>3997965
why are those limp wristed fucking faggots trying to pull the dog instead of trying to kill the shitbull, especially the fatass trying to poke it with the broomstick
the poor dog is getting fucking mauled but god forbid someone tries to hurt the pibble trying to murder it
>>
If pitbulls were actual perfect nanny dogs and objectively the best breed in every way I would still hate them and have the urge to kill them because they're so fucking ungodly ugly. To the point where I immediately assume that anyone who doesn't think so has a subhuman lack of taste and isn't a trustworthy person in general.
>>
>>3997965
Fucking grim. To make up for it, have a shitbull attack with a happy ending (I.e. the shitbull being btfo)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0uMpaWLUWA
>>
>>3997341
>>
File: 1532457791285.png (92 KB, 840x661)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Why don't we ever see follow up posts of the people who post pits and their babies together? Are they too ashamed that their nanny dog ate their baby?
>>
>>3998126
>dog parent
Sasuga...
>>
>>3998093
>powerful horse hits it square on the skull and it still keeps trying to maul the horse

but chihuahuas bite too :(
it's the owner not the dog
>>
>>3978599
Bring back bull and bear baiting
>>
>>3998126
If your baby got mauled to death/eaten by your hecking cute babysitter pitbullerino would you have balls to post about it? Probably not.
>>
>people defending pitbulls under the horse and dog mauling videos

is there any way to stop the delusion
>>
File: p4pvgvwlhk381.jpg (86 KB, 640x981)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>3998247
Some of them will wake up if/when their lovely gentle nanny dog mauls someone in their family, others will continue defending their poor little Cuddles the Pitbull even after it tore off half of their face.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>3998254
Its so sad that these primitive synapsids are ruining the entire dog species for NPCs. So now these thoughtless wonders will see a border collie, a superior animal, and panic, since the program the dog rescue establishment installed into their tiny brains said "all dogs are equal, its how you raise them".

How do we get them to realize that dog breeds are radically different and pitbulls are so different for our purposes that they barely deserve the title of "dog"?
>Domesticated animal
>Attacks humans and every other member of its own species
Call it a london block headed jackal or something. Actually, I think a jackal would be a safer pet.
>>
>>3998254
I hope that baby grows up to be a man with a vengeance. "Adopts" pits from shelters just to put them down himself
>>
>>3998277
his mom will just tell him "it was a dog" so he'll go pick up a free lab puppy and light it on fire. the idea of different breeds acting different by nature somehow breaks norp minds.
>>
>>3995622
When they're raised by wiggers.
>>
File: ftt1is2sfz181.jpg (439 KB, 1264x2821)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>3998203
That is Shitbulls for you, they might be more aggressive than a fucking chimpanzee infected with rabies, have more triggers than a twitter feminist, and be uglier than a week old roadkill but you can't say that they'ren't tough sons of bitches.
>>
https://youtu.be/05F8R02KIMk
https://youtu.be/1yZcJ58X108
>>
https://youtu.be/LVAr3bUql34
>dog sees another person
>immedately goes for the neck on him too
i stg its almost funny how fucking aggressive these things are
>>
>>3998093
>>3998320
The fact a fucking Clydesdale can kick it several times, including at least one kick that hit it square on, and it can keep going despite being fatally injured is staggering. Just a shame it was prevented from shattering the thing’s skull by the carriage in the way
>>
>>3980777
>tfw your AR15 just snaps and starts shooting at children and the elderly
>>
>>3997965
>the bitch walking the pitbull standing there in the corner doing literally nothing and looking delicate and sad
I hate urbanoids so much it's unreal
>>
>>3998093
>horse doesn't sperg out despite the situation and keeps its carriage safe while still defending itself
>woman in charge of the horse continues to protect it despite having a broken foot and multiple head injuries, finally collapsing to the ground when everyone is safe
Meanwhile
>mommy's wittle muwder machine keeps trying to murder everything in sight despite multiple fatal kicks
>its faggot owners do literally nothing except swat it with a fucking fly swatter, then collapse in grief around it when it gets its shit rightfully kicked in and are comforted by every passer-by while the horse woman lies on the ground alone with nobody to help her
The difference between these two animals and their fags is unreal. You could do a psychological case study about this video.
>>
>>3998720
Tbf losing that shitbull basically meant losing the only thing resembling balls he had, remember these creatures are only owned by faggots who need to overcompensate their microdick and delusional pitmommies who probably fuck their gentle&safe nanny doggo.
>>
>>3978599
Genetically modify them to be the size of a bus
Keep them around as a freak attraction.
>>
>>3997965
This has so many layers to it. Unironically says a lot about society.
>>
>>3978599
Mix broken glass in with their food, propagate the idea that Pitties have internal bleeding issues via fake agencies, the trips to the vet and social media posts about said trips will deter future pit owners. Legit poison them as quickly as possible, my friends daughter almost had her face ripped off by one of these creatures, these things make me fucking sick. White women were a mistake.
>>
>>3998807
>White women were a mistake.
Do pit mommies also fuck their dogs too?
>>
>>3978970
have you considered that i want to ban all those dogs, and chihuahuas too?
>>
https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/lisa-snyder-mom-charged-with-hanging-her-kids-in-basement-shows-no-emotion-in-court/

Pitmommy is caught having sex with dog by kids, so she hung them via dog leashes in her basement and tried to pass it off a suicides.
>>
>>3998357
yeah just lightly slap the shitbull over the head, I'm sure he's gonna let go you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>3998093
>>3998720
that shit is fucked up, everyone going to check on the shitbull, nobody giving half a fuck about the human being that got her skull kicked it because of that piece of shit dog
>>
>>3998836
Only a pitmommy would do that instead of raising them in a pro-zoo household
Or maybe she tried...
>kids, meet your new father
>he's ugly
>isnt that an attack dog?
>mooom marry a husky instead
>yeah i want a husky dad!
>or a golden retriever!
>...
>*gets rope*
>>
>>3995617
>>3996113
either way you slice it, he never misses.
>>
>>3998844
It's diseased urbanoids' "doggos are better than people" mentality.
>>
>>3984266
>Myth #4: Pitbulls bite the hardest, and lock their jaws on their victim.
>The idea that a pitbull’s jaw locks, however, is completely false. No breed of dog has any special jaw mechanism that makes it impossible for them to let go.
Jesus Christ fucking straw man/semantic bullshit
>>
>>3998844
fuck first time watching i was so focused on trying to catch moments where a hoof hits the dog, i didn't notice poor woman getting hurt
>>
>>3978617
>Ban women

Yes
>>
File: pcxogwdtz1l61.jpg (251 KB, 1632x1232)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>
>>3998836
What an extreme solution, they were less than 10 its not like they would of gone to school and told the guidance counselor their mother was having sex with a dog. What a despicable person.
>>
>>3998093
How come in every shitbull attack the owner just slowly walks after the dog?
>>
>>3999022
>dog aggression but not human aggression
There isn't a such thing. PREY DRIVE is not human aggression and can pretty much only apply to newborns who do not yet smell or look human in a dogs eyes, but dog aggression is aggression towards equals. That means that dog will be aggressive to humans if it is not constantly dominated by a very strong owner who will not permit love, only submission, from the dog. Such a person is not "rescuing" any pitbulls because they like absolute control over a dangerous animal.
>>
>>3998990
some dogs are better than most people*

*globally, check earth's demographics
>>
>herding dogs were bred to herd animals
>guard dogs were bred to guard property
>companion dogs were bred to be tiny lap dogs
>hunting bred were bred to track prey
Why are pitbull owners in such denial that their dog fighting breed has a high prey drive set off by anything? Nurture can only do so much when your brain is hardwired to kill, its instinct. Just like when lions and exotic pets "lash out" at their trainers.
It's crazy that pit attacks are always so severe. It's not like a nip or anything. It's always skin broken, blood drawn at the very least. He'll, even hunting dogs won't rip up their prey if they catch it and they've also been trained to kill other living creatures.
>>
File: urstnxyxfgfg.jpg (78 KB, 640x640)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>3995615
There is no debate. You are a retard.
No American government entity is interesting in creating comprehensive statistics over which breed attacks humans most. They do not exists. The ignorance you have posted is gained from news stations that just put pit bull in the title for click bait.
And its my house, my property, I'll own a pit bull if I want one, assuming that I can tend to its needs.
>>
>>3999189
It must be more complex than that. Sheep dogs are bred to be agressive against strange humans (and dogs, wolves etc), yet they also must work together well as a pack and obey their owners.
>>
>>3999249
>Nooo they aren't run by the american government so the facts and statistics are wrong!
Imagine being this retarded. Several of the sites look into the actual police reports and find photos of the dogs to back them up, shitbulls are the worst "dog" you could get for a family pet get over it retard.
>>
File: 41P7w2sv-L.jpg (16 KB, 333x500)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>3999267
I unironically don't trust your 3rd world country government or the weirdos that run some shitty website with an agenda.
>>
>>3999276
>>3999249
>bla bla bla bla its a conspiracy muh freedom
"people" like this are why we need to just round all the pitbulls up instead of trying for education. just bypass public opinion if the public proves uncooperative and irrational.

day of the sausage.
>>
>>3999249
>And its my house, my property
Fine, you can have a pit bull as long as it never leaves your house or your fenced in yard. As soon as it leaves your property, even if its on the end of a leash, it's hunting season.
>>
File: 1605068661934.png (177 KB, 664x520)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>3999278
>we
You're weak
>>
>>3998913
If only you knew what a "pro-zoo household" really meant. You would understand that eliminating the pure children was part of the plan.
>>
>>3998844
It actually is fucked up, and that's not just a saying. It's literal.
>>
>>3998990
Remove the "better than" and you have the mindset described accurately.
>>
Feed them poison
>>
>>3978689
isnt it unusual to have this many cats in one place?
>>
>>3978599
mass cullings of both dogs and owners
>>3978608
kek
>>
>>3979691
>>3996127
>>3999100
faggots
idiots overall should be banned it doesnt matter the gender
>>
>>3998990
The opposite is also diseased. Some dogs are clearly better than some people.

Two beings are in peril, a loyal and friendly german shepherd who defends your family and could help you survive, and a communist who openly says that you should have sterilized yourself to save the planet, put the dog down for its excess Co2 emissions and unethical consumption of meat, and resigned yourself to calling the cops because its not your right to have burglars mauled for just trying to get by. Which one will you save?
>>
>>3999960
its more ethically consistent to say that dogs are people. if they are people full personhood is something you can earn as you grow up and learn or throw away in acts of stupidity and malice (children aren't full people either hence they have fewer rights), and you're only born with the benefit of the doubt. a shitty dog is the same as a violent criminal and neither belong in polite society. if there were a genetically engineered race of deformed ultra-violent bongistanians bred for warfare would we let them exist and interbreed with the human equivalent of golden retrievers? nah, i think they'd all be born sterile for the sake of our safety. keeping pitbulls around and letting them contaminate real dogs is the same as keeping retarded ultra-violent super soldiers around and letting them produce innocuous looking hybrids that have a tendency to go apeshit and kill everyone in the room.
>>
>>3998126
fuck w*men
>>
shitbulls really are an invasive species of dog and thats the onlyway ive been able to think of them for quite some time now. maybe i was just less aware but it seems like these nigger dogs have become extremely prolific within the last few years to the point i stopped checking my local shelter for a dog to adopt because it was constantly either just shitbulls or mixes.
>>
>>4000233
That's a good way to look at it; I simply see that they are not dogs at all. "Attack monster" is a decent literal description for people who can't handle the ugly truth.
>>
>>4000233
The people that get them are trashy dog owners who either can't afford spay/neuter or deliberately breed them to sell for what little money they can get for them

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.