[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jagar.jpg (119 KB, 727x501)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Bros, I have been lifting for 6.5 years now, statistically and realistically speaking; with my personal/muscle growth log datasets, hundreds of scientific case studies related to fighting and releasing my inner and outer potential and thousands of deathmatch scenarios with various creatures in my head. I can/could and would beat a Jaguar in a deathmatch IRL (no guns,knives,etc. just my natural weapons (fists and feet)). Jaguars are known to be one of the most dangerous predator on land. But those "predators" hasn't met me yet. I have one thing that Jaguars and all the other predators don't. It's my brains, fists and the pure sheer willpower to succeed. I have broken multiple records at my mall's punching arcade machine and have beaten a lot of blacks (monkeys, chimps, etc.). The Jag can pounce and swipe at me all it wants but in the end it will fall against my 50ton force Hammer Fists, RazorSharp Heel Hooks, Bone breaking Meteor Slams, Groin Strikes of Extinction and Eye pokes of Visual Clarity. And if it ever bites me, I would 100% block with my arm and tense my muscles to its maximum tensing point so that the Jaguar will stay stuck in my arm while I shatter its ribs with my 1-2 jab combo.

How about you guys? Any animals you think you can beat IRL in a 1vs1 deathmatch to the death? stay realistic as possible.
>>
>With a body length of up to 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in) and weight of up to 96 kg (212 lb)
Honestly if some super strong dude got hold of a jaguar and smashed it against the wall or whatever, it could possibly work.

Then again getting a decent hold on a hostile jaguar is probably impossible.
>>
>>3949910
Any animal that's 1/10 my size and doesn't have any debilitating toxins
>>
File: 1633949149492.jpg (95 KB, 544x547)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Have you worked on your neck? Because if not I think you may have a bad time.
>>
>Hehe skull go crack
>>
>>3949936
I can clench my neck muscles so hard that it would shatter literal fangs.
>>
Literally any animal. A decently trained human being can defeat every single animal in combat due to superior intellect.
>>
I can fight barehanded, naked with bears and lions, and still come out victorious
>>
>>3949960
>train your entire life to fight any animal
>go walking into the savannah
>try fight a rhino
>instadeath
>>
>>3949910
with a knife, you could probably win.
but without a knife, you can probably only handle a mountain lion or leopard with bear hands alone. that's about the cut off point. even with those two, it's potentially lethal for you if they cut the right place on your neck or thigh before you kill them.
>>
File: hug fren.webm (2.52 MB, 640x360)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB WEBM
>>3949910
Humans are big, but we're also giant pussies. Who cares if you're the biggest ape when a mouse can scare you enough to force you to leave your own territory (mice have run people out of their own homes).
>>
File: sddefault-1.jpg (51 KB, 640x480)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>3949936
Shouldn't have skipped neck day
>>
I’ll beat an ape.
>>
What kind of animals can I submit to and live?
>>
>>3950410
Brown bears, sometimes. Any animal that doesn't feel threatened and isn't hungry won't attack you, generally.
>>
>>3950421

Yeah but what if I wanted to REALLY submit if you know what I mean
>>
>>3949918
Even then 96 kg is only average size, they can get to 150 kg
>>
>>3950426
dog, woof woof
>>
>>3949910
Holy kek
>>
File: 1472873088128.jpg (420 KB, 1600x809)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
Wouldn't stand a chance, I would chuck this bitch into orbit and fuck it's mom, then chuck it into orbit as well.
I will never forget the day when one of these bitches ate my pumpkin, I saw my pumpkin die in front of me, when I was just a wee baby, but now I'm strong enough to take one on.
>>
>>3949910
This bastard. 50-50. 50-90 on a good day maybe.
>>
File: 1614833632036.jpg (6 KB, 159x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>3949910
>thousands of deathmatch scenarios with various creatures in my head
>>
>>3949910
>Animals you can beat IRL
I'm very good at grabbing mosquitoes mid air with just one hand, does that count?
>>
>>3950370
I don't know if i had bear hands i could probably fuck a jaguar up.
>>
>>3949910
I don't know man, Jaguars are pretty tough. you'll need atleast a 100ton force hammer fist to damage it.
>>
>>3950367
wrong, I would break the rhino in half with my secret killer move.
>>
>>3952585
Then you’d just have 2 rhinos to fight

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.