[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

*ruins your picnic*
>>
>>3949679

*ruins your ruining our picnic*
>>
File: Raid_Fly_and_Wasp_killer.jpg (76 KB, 1280x1280)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>3949679

*ruins your existence*
>>
How the fuck do you deal with these things out somewhere in public like a zoo, where you can't just go spraying raid around? About lost my shit today as these fuckers wouldn't stay away from my dipndots
>>
>>3949679
>not having pocket raid
>>
>>3949684
>How the fuck do you deal with these things out somewhere in public like a zoo, where you can't just go spraying raid around?
>what are portable battery-powered ultrasonic wasp repellers such as >>3949680
>>
>>3949680
>pseudoscience
>>
>>3949684
You consume the cunts in retaliation.
>>
File: crystal-meth-vs-meth.jpg (145 KB, 1200x800)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>3949679
*ruins your family gathering
>>
>>3949684
stay inside or stop being a pussy
>>
Fuck, what is it with this damn board and wasps tonight?
>>
>>3949805
Have used one and it works: other people are bothered by them, I'm not.

*ruins your opinion'
>>
>>3949679
Last time they were an issue, I just started shooting them with birdshort from my 20 gauge.
I'm american if you can't tell.
>>
>>3949680
Don't work.
>>
>>3949837
>improves
>>
>>3949681
*gets in the food*
>>
>>3950038
>The one I have works
*ruins their ruining my picnic*
>Wasps bother others, not me
*ruins your opinion*
>>
>>3949679
Leave a decoy piece of meat out, they will busy themselves with that while they enjoy your picnic.
Really they're just hungry. It's warm, and there is very little nectar for them right now.
>>
>voluntarily eating lukewarm food off a dirty blanket on the ground surrounded by bugs and wildlife and then being surprised when it's actually a less than pleasant experience
white "people"
>>
>>3949681
>spraying that trash in the same place where you eat
>>
>>3949684
Take a bit of the dipndot and set it on the table
>>
>>3949679
>>3949684
>>3950461
yellowjackets air-lifting chunks of chicken at a picnic are pretty damn cute, I like to have them around.

It's a lot better than ants
>>
>>3949679
Spray water on them, they immediately escape with zero aggression. It is because rain can be dangerous to them and they go home. A small old perfume bottle is enough and I always have one around. Thank me later
>>
I just found out today that wasps are more closely related to ants than bees.
>>
>>3950461
this! it works! I did it more as a gag one summer "you motherfuckers want some chicken? here. heres your chicken. now leave me the fuck alone" and they did.

now if I eat outside I bring a little plate with what I'm eating just for them.

I've tried making a similar bargain with mosquitos but they just wont go for the shotglass of blood. oh well. just have to remain enemies with some species forever I guess.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.