[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I shut this fucking cat up? Motherfucker wakes up at 4 am every single day and makes constant noise throughout the day. I don't even get how such a tiny cat can be so loud
>>
>>3872380
FIX YOUR FUCKING CATS
>>
>>3872385
She is
>>
>>3872380
Cats only understand pain. Start hitting it on the sensitive face, especially the nose with something made of metal. Or better yet get rid of it, send it to a shelter that kills animals.
>>
>>3872380
Sadly that's a cat's routine, which is one of the reasons cats are terrible pets. They are not domesticated so the cat owns you.

Cats usually whine and make annoying noise because they want food, you are the slave it expects the free food from. The real question is, are you going to tolerate this bullshit?
>>
>>3872380
Play with her so she spends her energy during the day.
Play cat before you go to bed, run after her, hide in the corners to spook her.
She needs to hunt and if she doesn't, she will act as if she did at dawn when they do it in the wild.
Mine sleeps all night long now.
>>
get rid of it
cats only make life worse
>>
>>3872392
based
>>
>>3872392
>>3872396
>>3872409
Subhumans out in force today lmao
>>
>>3872439
The only subhuman is a willing cat servant. Bastards like you come to mind, eat cat shit.
>>
>>3872380
>be cat
>live with a retard
>faggot won't even feed me properly
>idea.jpg
>wake up exactly at 4 am everyday and MEOW the fuck out of this tard
>he starts whining about it on internet
>how do I kill this guy?
>>
>>3872392
>>3872396
>>3872409
Take your meds, schizo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.