[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

were dinosaurs cute?
>>
cute dinosaurs were cute

birbs are cute
>>
File: 1615415412106 dino.jpg (185 KB, 1095x1280)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>3856133
Yes!
>>
were dinosaurs sexy?
>>
File: 1615421787772 dino.png (1.86 MB, 3200x2400)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>3856222
Perhaps
>>
>>3856133
kinda
>>
>>3856133
Yes
>>
>>3857148
Kinda fat.

>>3856222
Probably the humanoid ones.
>>
>>3857148
Dino pussy got me questionin' Creationism.
>>
>>3857148
could those feet carry that torso?
>>
>>3857148
where are the feathers
>>
>>3856133
apparently maiasauria youth had traits that would be considered cute, like big eyes
so at least the younger ones potentially were
>>
>>3856197
Those eyes.
That expression
Looks retarded
>>
>>3856197
>>3856247
mental illness
>>
>>3858521
A fetish or orientation you are happy with can not be a mental illness. A mental illness must make your life worse. Making it better, say, by freeing you of the burden of women, and the worse burden of gay men, definitely doesn't make you ill.

>inb4 "but my god..."
>>
>>3858560
if a sexual attraction reduces your potential to reproduce, it is inherently a mental illness.
>>
>>3858560
its a christian concept. they think their god created man and had in its his 'program' that people were only supposed to do certain things. anything else is a disorder to them, because they think their god made people to only be the way he wanted them to.

possibly, the ancient jews were so deviant they would go their entire lives without having children and they were about to go extinct before their priests came up with that, and the tales of sodom and gomorrah refer to how their tribe used to live
>>
>>3858565
Reproduction is not the purpose of human life. Not all people should reproduce in their current situation, some people should not reproduce at all, and if you have reproduced, there is a point where you do not and should not need to reproduce further. Not all members of society must reproduce to sustain society at all and some members of society would hurt it by reproducing, or would be more useful if they worked more instead of raising their own children.

So maybe, since obsession with reproduction can lower your qualtiy of life, and harm others by creating shitty offspring that will live a shitty life and make other peoples lives worse in the process, it should be considered a mental illness. Indeed, I would say most "inner city people" and "urban youth" have a mental disorder that causes them to reproduce excessively, and need treatment to lower their birth rates so they are more in line with healthy, civilized people.

I got YVHX2 as the captcha so this post is double blessed deal w/ it
>>
>>3858565
>i just skimmed over a summary of darwins works and i do not understand what kin selection is. more kids good.
empathy and altruism lower/eliminate your potential to reproduce but still evolved in humans. are they mental illnesses? should all people be psychopaths, for maximum genetic fitness?
>>
File: s1pbg8f5snt31.jpg (77 KB, 640x853)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>3858567
the virgin promiscuous normalfag
the chad married man with 3 kids and a near exclusive sexual attraction to utahraptors
>met his wife at a furry convention
>>
File: live action spec evo.jpg (55 KB, 500x727)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>3856133
They could have been. Fuck meteors. All my homies hate meteors.
>>
>>3858567
holy fucking cope. enjoy dying alone, freak
>>3858570
based
>>
>>3858582
You're never alone when you have a parrotwife with you
>>
>>3856133
>>
>>3858121
There's no evidence that Rex had feathers
>>
>>3858570
How do you deal with your wife and children being human? Furry women are usually crazy as fuck so 'gratz for landing one that worked, but the kids I just can't fathom. Why the fuck would you want to raise humans?
t. almost exclusively attracted to theropods
>>
>>3858582
Nigga you prove his point with being obsessed with >muh dying alone
Enjoy working till you die "providing" for your shitty distant family.
>>
File: koom.png (12 KB, 298x199)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>3859376
Perhaps his life goals are not defined by his sexual fetishes?
>>
>>3861868
I asked because I know lots of people who are close to exclusively into dinos/birds and although many of them are able to pair up with another human emotionally and be sexual through role play, it's very rare to find a couple who wants or has kids. Usually they'll cope with not being able to make hatchlings of their preferred species through having a pet bird or something like that.
Anon is UNUSUAL even inside this unusual niche of sexuality. That's why I'm asking. I want to know his rationale and feelings on the matter.
>>
File: 1620043597564.jpg (187 KB, 1296x1296)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>
>>3861273
my daughter and my wife are both wonderful, not my fault that you had a shitty family life and hate everyone and everything, and have to cope by using birds as an emotional band-aid.
>>
>>3861881
there are varying levels of insane, the guy in this thread is close enough to the sane side to successfully propagate.
>>
>>3856133
Some of them were obviously gentle from the Bible’s descriptions of living dinosaurs, and some were not.
>>
>>3861950
>gentle
“Behold now, behemoth, which I made as well as thee; He eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, And his force is in the muscles of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: The sinews of his thighs are knit together. His bones are as tubes of brass; His limbs are like bars of iron. He is the chief of the ways of God: He only that made him giveth him his sword. Surely the mountains bring him forth food, Where all the beasts of the field do play. He lieth under the lotus-trees, In the covert of the reed, and the fen. The lotus-trees cover him with their shade; The willows of the brook compass him about. Behold, if a river overflow, he trembleth not; He is confident, though a Jordan swell even to his mouth. Shall any take him when he is on the watch, Or pierce through his nose with a snare?”
Job 40:15-24 ASV
>not gentle nor cute
“Canst thou draw out leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord? Canst thou put a rope into his nose? Or pierce his jaw through with a hook? Will he make many supplications unto thee? Or will he speak soft words unto thee? Will he make a covenant with thee, That thou shouldest take him for a servant for ever? Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? Or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens? Will the bands of fishermen make traffic of him? Will they part him among the merchants? Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons, Or his head with fish-spears? Lay thy hand upon him; Remember the battle, and do so no more.
>ran out of space - Job 41
>>
File: 1573405692542.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
hot
>>
>>3861904
Propagation is not a measure of sanity. Not reproducing because you know your genetics are poor or you're facing overpopulation is one of the most sane things you could do. It's wise beyond the comprehension of every other animal and even most humans.
We should be ensuring every born child has a bright future rather than popping them out and dumping them into public education all day while both parents retain full time jobs. That's the reality, and I refuse to create a human just to give them that as their first life experience.
>>
>>3862175
Good, go extinct cuck
>>
There were probably a lot of cute things we will never know of.
>>
>>3858565
ignorant
>>
File: wp-content.jpg (118 KB, 1200x800)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>3862205
this realisation ruined my upcoming week for good
>>
>>3862183
That's not how genetics works, and having a different sexuality is not being a cuck you retard.
>>
>>3862175
when people gave up on god they looked to darwin for morals. now there is no right or wrong, only "evolutionary psychology" that says right is what fucks more and all morals are evolved to make people fuck more. the natural conclusions are... disturbing. the morally supreme thing to do is to evolve into an all-consuming blob that constantly reproduces via mitosis and recombination. because? slowly working towards becoming such a creature is just following the same process that got you the morals you suppose are genetic and therefore right.

also, skilled psychopaths are superior, and if you find yourself being dissolved in acid, be glad it was by a better person who is going to spread their genes farther than you could ever spread yours. he has kids in 10 countries, pleb.

secularism was a mistake.
>>
>>3862183
>We shouldn't eliminate our competition, like we always have
>We should shit out more kids than we can take care of to ensure our survival!
modern retards actually think r selected species are superior

why aren't you a rat yet?
>>
>>3862499
Brainlet NPC take. Humans made up morality before the widespread discrediting of church propaganda, and humans made up morality after that point as well. Many of the rules of the church were around being that all consuming blob you're worrying about. Only heterosexual couples, go forth and multiply, don't kill anyone. All rules to maximize population growth. It's the biologists, ecologists, and yes the evolutionary psychologists who are saying we've outgrown our environment and need to start optimizing for average quality of life over population growth. And it's the religious nuts clinging to their dogma who take "please don't have six kids" as a direct attack on their faith.

And yes, very skilled psychopaths are "superior" in that they're better at accumulating power than the rest of us. They are the politicians, CEOs lawyers, and bishops. It's important that the public establish very strict rules around what people in power can do, otherwise getting dissolved in acid or stoned to death are realistic outcomes for whoever a skilled psycho happens to not like.
>>
>>3862517
There is no such thing as a valid moral system without a god. Nothing is good or bad without a higher authority, and nothing has a purpose without a designer. Without at least one god, it all crumbles, and morality is now this:
>Don't do anything that bothers me or i'll bother you even worse
>>
>>3862496
its how genetics work when you flood the country of people that live like that with people who reproduce uncontrollably
>the problem is you need to have more kids
>oh dear, you could never raise this many kids yourself. time to take out some loans and send them to state run childcare centers where they will learn state approved things!
>>
>>3862524
Men who wanted absolute power created the stories of God and claimed themselves his speaker. There is no God like any religion describes. Faith is based on circular logic and belief that some assholes are telling the truth when they say you must donate 10% of your income to the church and follow their draconian rules. You must build their churches and fight their wars, or else. If God was real and gave a fuck, he'd speak clearly and unambiguously to each person. Thinking anything else is cope and defense of the bullshit some con men wearing fancy outfits and telling old manipulative stories have peddled to you.
Current morality is around maximizing the stability of global society and optimizing our resource usage to what the Earth can sustain. This takes no belief in God to want to spread joy and see a long lasting peace. It's a natural desire in most humans, which is a fact revealed by... evolutionary psychology.
>>
>>3862536
Stability is not necessarily good. Optimizing resource usage is not necessary. Joy is not necessarily desirable. Peace is not preferable to war. Natural is a statement of faith. Evolution determines what reproduces the most, not right or wrong, and nothing is ever evolved quite enough when it's standing in front of a gun.

Selfish genes are selfish genes. I don't care if you all suffer for defying what I feel is best, as long as I have mine. In fact I love it when people suffer and die just because I don't like them or what they do. No reason. I just like it more that way.
>>
>>3862537
aren't you the most evolved if you kill everyone who isn't like you anyways? it wouldn't matter if they could have been better at occupying the niche if you're better at killing them and then living a shitty life. niche status: secured
>>
>>3862538
Yes. More efficient, more peaceful, reproduces more fruitfully, etc, doesn't matter if you all die.
>>
>>3862537
>Nothing is necessarily right until the psychopath I've chosen to follow says it is
>t. every religious nut
You're projecting harder and harder. Evolutionary psychology is not about "what is the most efficient". It's about "why do human brains work the way they do". The field does not speak of morality, just evidence of facts. Science has massively improved quality of life far beyond what religion ever could. I'm more apt to study the evidence over fantasy stories written by mad men.

>>3862538
This has happened many millions of times over through biological history. The most clear cut example I can think of being the great oxidation event, otherwise known as the oxygen holocaust. It resulted in the destruction of most species at the time, other than the cyanobacteria which caused it. They made oxygen through their respiration and outcompeted everything else, filling the ocean with O2 making machines. O2 is not a friendly molecule, it's a strong oxidizer. This development bleached the whole earth.
But the final result of this was the evolution of oxygen consuming multicellular organisms. The first multicellular organisms.

>>3862539
We all die in the end. Western society gives us a good opportunity to live long and have much happiness. That's a lot more than what you'd get just a few hundred years ago, when God ruled and studying medicine may have gotten you hanged.
>>
>>3862546
The majority of the world is not living in western society, and the amount of the world that is western is constantly shrinking. From this, we may deduce that western society is inferior.
>>
>>3862549
Western society is not shrinking lmao
>>
>>3862557
yes it is. islam and asia are growing, western society will only live on as a surface level aesthetic beneath which lives something very much non western. unless you consider islam and soviet communism western society, but i don't think you meant that.
>>
but guys... were dinosaurs cute?
>>
>>3862560
Western propaganda is a powerful force. China will collapse in a few decades due to their replacement population crisis and in 50 years will be like Japan. Docile, but productive.
>>
>>3862517
>And it's the religious nuts clinging to their dogma who take "please don't have six kids" as a direct attack on their faith.
>Implying civilized countries aren't reproducing below replacement level while their elites import hostile foreigners
What planet do you live on?
>>
>>3859350
There's no evidence it didn't, and all of its relatives had feathers
>>
>>3862536
>If God was real and gave a fuck, he'd speak clearly and unambiguously to each person.
I stopped reading here. You don't know even the basics of theology.
>>
>>3862850
Those two facts aren't contradictory, and occasionally having negative growth is a good thing when population has reached the sustainable ceiling. Having slightly negative growth and making up the difference with migrants is probably the ideal way for a country to reach equilibrium in a vacuum, since growth in either direction is exponential. Making up the yearly loss with migrants is a lot more palatable than trying to get rid of extras to hit the 0% mark. As a global population though, every country needs to start marching towards zero.

>>3862858
I know a lot about it, which is how I know your only counter arguments will be pure cope like this.
>>
>>3862565
Aren’t all baby animals cute? I’m sure the babies of this gentle Behemoth were cute. Yes, humans saw living dinosaurs and described them for us, because evolution is loltastically wrong.
>>3862042
>>3861950
>>
>>3862962
(You)
>>
>>3862888
>I know a lot about it,
Coersion of love isn't love. You can't be devoted to the Lord if you don't have to fight doubt. I know you're a jewish subverter, though, and you're not arguing in good faith.
>>
>>3858565
>Using a condom is mental illness
>>
File: 1599771605470.jpg (816 KB, 2048x1407)
816 KB
816 KB JPG
>>3862986
>Just buy into my schizo shit and remember to put 10% of your income on the offering plate
Who's the jew again? I'm a truly free man, like the Greeks were before they strangled themselves with superstition. First order logic, a foundation from biology, ethical principles which create a stable society. God not needed.
I'm so glad religion is dying, even if it's being replaced by bullshit liberal whining. You fucks are somehow even more insufferable than they are.

And dinosaurs were definitely cute.
>>
>>3862546
>the most clear cut example
Roflmfao
>>
There is no proof of Tyrannosaurids having feathers. However feathers are a basal trait in Tyrannosauroidea since Proceratosaurds have them.
It’s probable that T. rex almost completely lost its feathers, probably like elephants: not completely, really really reduced
>>
>>3863016
It's extremely likely that 90% of feathers in non-avian dinosaurs were small and hair-like, with the remaining 10% being ornamental.
>>
>>3862993
Yes?
>>
>>3862205
Sexy things too.
>>
File: t3807mfrd9g61.jpg (560 KB, 3024x4032)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>3856133
Some of them for sure.
I doubt something like a brachiosaurus or a T-rex was anywhere near cute though.
>>
>>3858565
In fairness, these are some of the last people we actually want reproducing.
>>
>>3862855
Shut the fuck up, Trey.
>>
>>3858070
>Kinda fat.
Gastralia.
>>
>>3856133
idk i wasn't there
>>
>>3858570
you should be put down for bringing children into this world. They will undoubtedly come out even more fucked up than you. Mentally disabled people should not be allowed to be parents.
and to address >>3858560
No, being sexually attracted to lizards isn't necessarily a mental illness, but there is basically a 1 to 1 correlation between furries and actual mental disorders like autism and pedophilia.
>>
>>3858070
big eatin
>>
>>3856247
Great pubic bone.
>>
>>3865247
>there is basically a 1 to 1 correlation between furries and actual mental disorders like autism and pedophilia.
There is basically a 1 to 1 correlation between christfags and spouting bullshit like "Mary was a virgin" or "people I don't like are immoral"
>>
>>3863003
>and the blind slave proclaimed he saw the truth
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>3865247
>actual mental disorders like autism and pedophilia.
Those two are very very different lmao
>>
>>3858560
The saddest shit here. People who are so isolated and lonely that they replace their desire for sex and contact with dinosaurs of all things.

You do you, but fuck if that isn't sad.
>>
>>3858567
You're caught up in race bullshit. Any human group that is exposed to excessive death tends to reproduce more. For millenia child death rates made it necessary to reproduce as much as possible. Human women often can't handle such rates, thus a great many died in child birth. This trend continued in working families (farms, mines, factories etc) up until only a few generations ago, but still continues in certain areas. These areas are characterized by poverty. That means rural and city populations. But hey, I guess you don't consider poor rural white people to be white.
>>
>>3862639
It took an awful war to mollify Japan
>>
>>3862858
The study of theology is too wrapped up in religious dogma, as most people who seek degrees in it are religious themselves. Religion can be a useful tool, but it is all created by human imagination and desire for power.
>>
>>3865785
t. blind slave who proclaims he saw the truth
>>
>>3865812
China is going to fucking implode.
>>
>>3859313
Wtf that’s so cute
>>
>>3866643
Of course it is, Emily Willoughby drew it.
>>
>>3866671
Who that
>>
>>3866807
someone who drew a lot of dinosaur porn on furaffinity under the user name "ixerin"
>>
>>3866817
Are you kidding me. Goddamnit I just though they were cute on the backs n shit, now I can’t look at that the same way
>>
>>3862986
Schizo moment
>>
>>3861868
KOOOM
>>
>>3866848
she had a long history of drawing hard vore and "feral" (i.e. non-humanoid with animal genitalia) porn of her dromeosaur characters. also, was friends with vore fetishist jonahvore who abused his reptiles to make vore videos.
>>
>>3866848
Well, the pic is still cute regardless of the artist's other tastes. It's just a male and female dromaeosaur with their chicks. Emily has done a ton of paleoart for many scientific books and magazines, and has her work all over Wikipedia. And also she wants to be one and fug other dinos. Humans are sometimes kinda fucked up like that, it doesn't mean she's a bad person or her art is wrong to appreciate.

>>3866974
You sound like a vegan describing the meat industry using the most emotionally loaded words and viewpoints possible.
>>
>>3867176
>emotionally loaded words and viewpoints
how? she actually drew those things and jonahvore's pets show signs of poor care and neglect.
>>
File: 1625982875878.jpg (71 KB, 600x485)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>3867208
Yeah it's all pretty much true, but the way you said it alludes to more than it is. In reality her relationship with jonahvore was passing. He commissioned her and she probably enjoyed some of his videos. He wasn't part of the dino community she hung around in though, and he was cut loose after his videos became obviously abusive.
As far as drawing feral porn. Oh yeah, she drew a bunch of it for sure. Nothing wrong with that though, in my opinion.
>>
>>3862855
>all of its relatives had feathers
>all

We can't even say that. There's also a big enough gap between them that T.Rex should stay one way or the other: no feathers or sparse ones.
>>
>>3862855
>There's no evidence it didn't
There is no evidence it breathed fire.
Nowhere in the Bible it says Jesus was not a raptor.
You haven't proved there isn't a human torso in my fridge.
>>
>>3866063
People have been saying this for decades. The West is busy with it's society focusing on identity and fetishes, the East is busier knowing they have to exploit it.
>>
File: avw0p-2egtg.jpg (46 KB, 484x367)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>3862888
>pro-secularism, pro-evolutionary mindset
>Believes that a 0-growth society is ideal
>Wants to import migrants from high-growth societies
>Incapable of noting the contradictions between these three positions

Sometimes I'm glad that we're all going to be outbred and replaced by hordes of Africans if only because it means that midwits like anon will spend their final moments watching as their "great society" collapses under the weight of a billion "evolutionarily superior" migrants.
>>
>>3867883
China has even more severe cultural issues between its regions which are papered over by the government threatening use of force if anyone talks shit. The most severe crisis they have though, is a lack of replacement population. Their breeding restrictions and desire to only allow Han Chinese real immigration citizenship has fucked them. It's a slow and insidious disease that cannot be fixed without doing something drastic, which the CCP will not do, as doing something drastic would require an admission of previous wrongdoing, which can never happen. Their whole existence is of firm narcissistic power. When the CCP falls, it will be absolute chaos.

>>3867910
It's funny looking down at someone who doesn't understand the basics of demographics, sustainable culture, or even simple mathematics as they call me the midwit. Dunning-Kruger in full force.
>>
>>3858570
>>3858576
I want a raptor gf so bad.
How do I possibly find one?
Get to know people at cons? Do I need a suit for that to begin with?
>>
>>3856197
>>3856247
>>3858576
>the work of those that consort with beasts
>>
File: 1626744031235m.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>3856133
Yes.
Imagine petting it.
>>
>>3868801
>>
>>3867910
You will never outbreed pre-industrial peoples because it is not natural for industrial people to breed at that rate. Their behavior is defective; the answer is to KEEP THEM OUT while maintaining our own natural behavior
>>
dinosaurs aren't real so they're only as cute as the artists want them to me
>>
>>3862855
We have over 20 integument impressions, comprising at least a bit of almost every portion of the body.
>>
>>3868626
You mean like a raptor cosplayer gf? How would that work?
>>
>>3870995
>How would that work?
What do you mean?
>>
>>3870998
I mean the raptor parts while being human?
>>
>>3871006
Unless we want to engineer some complex suits I'll deal with anthro
>>
>>3871015
To be more clear, I guess my thinking is that you would gain feelings for the raptor mask as much as the person. Like, your desire for a raptor gf is indulged by her wearing the raptor suit, but would that interfere with your feelings for her as a human? Don't think I'm being mean, we're probably more similar than you think from this conversation.
>>
>>3871020
>your desire for a raptor gf is indulged by her wearing the raptor suit
I haven't slipped that far down the slide. I can be emotionally attached to a human, no problem. But when love and attraction is involved I'm probably likely to attribute some non-human association to them, simply because I feel a connection to animals myself. I like raptors a lot, and want a partner who does too. I think exploring ones' interest toward them would be fun.
>>
>>3870995
>>
>>3859350
Time traveler here, tyrannysaurus was covered in feathers, like a gigantic turkey. Because it was so huge and slow as fuck, it was almost exclusively a scavenger.
>>
>>3862524
>There is no such thing as a valid moral system without a god
What a fucking retard, you need magical sky daddy to make all your decisions for you? You also need him to help you get dressed in the morning? Tell you what you can eat for dinner? HUMANS have always been the ones to establish our own moral system, not a burning bush, some starving faggot, or a bunch of shit heads sitting on top of a mountain. US. WE DID IT. Wake the fuck up and start thinking for yourself
>>
>>3871037
You need to get those claws trimmed bro
>>
>>3871151
When you’re old and on the threshold of staring into the oblivion of your atheist nothingness, you will wonder why I can peaceably embrace death
>>
>>3871213
I'll accept whatever lies beyond just like every human before me. I do not fear such an unknown. I have no choice in the matter regardless. Only fools believe nonsense wiggled in front of them like a carrot on a stick. Once again I implore you, THINK FOR YOURSELF
>>
File: EyFwo8kWUAEirrn.jpg (101 KB, 1095x730)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>3871213
dealt with knowing nothing matters but I try to do the right thing anyways decades ago
believing in god is just a coping mechanism
>>
>>3871338
Cute chonky trex
>>
File: 7964987659687.jpg (162 KB, 768x1155)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
I'm new to this board. Are there usually this many furries here? I just want to talk about animals....
>>
I gots the dino fever. Any dinokino out there aside from jurassic park and monster hunter? A documentary that isn't painfully outdated or a game or something?
>>
File: 1606010810687.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>3872443
>were dinosaurs cute?
Anon, I mean... just look at the thread title
>>
>>3856133
Yes!

>>3868801
Yes.

>>3871213
We'll be comfortable our whole lives while you fret over following some ancient faggot rule book well enough to not get cast in hell over a technicality. Death is difficult for anyone who has to watch it approach from a distance. Even though you pretend to be a dumb cow on the slaughter conveyor, deep down you will feel some doubt. Whether it be over your faith in a concept that has no proof whatsoever, or anxiety over whether God judges you well. Especially after you were a judgmental little fuck towards many of his creations in this Vietnamese sweatshop therapy community. Might get purgatory for that one.
>>
>>3872602
>We'll be comfortable our whole lives
>We'll
Speak for yourself, faggot. Let me revel in anxiety over death so I keep pushing myself to advance.
>>
>>3857148
where's the feathers they found a entire skeleton with feathers in china
>>
>>3867231
why would a dinosaur be a faggot? dafuq?
>>
>>3872758
I've reached the current extent of human knowledge in one area of science and have good general knowledge in most other areas. The ten years spent on this were engaging, but learning physical facts won't help to fill a void if you feel one. Philosophy and ethics are better for that, but getting immersed in them traded my inner emptiness for a deep bitterness towards the current state of western culture.
I am comfortable though. I have satisfaction with how I live, and I accept that which I cannot change while working on that which I can. This is my comfortable.
>>
>>3861900
How joyless they are.
What sucks the soul from a person so?
>>
>>3872996
Doubt
>>
>>3858582
keep trying to convice yourself otherwise degenerate, calling others normalfags is a twitter tier way to cope with the fact that others are having a better life than you do
>>
>>3873457
Radiation from the fossils.
>>
>>3856133
>were dinosaurs cute?
no, they were sexy
>>
File: 1622655816549.png (22 KB, 270x270)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>3872443
>Are there usually this many furries here?
OwO what's this?
rawr x3
>>
File: owl rex.jpg (406 KB, 1300x1029)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
Maybe
>>
>>3872443
Sadly, yes. We have frequent threads dedicated to the molestation of various animals, and even "regular" dog threads are particularly rife with buggery.
>>
>i'm a facebook fedora but also i rape animals
weird thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.