[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>society generally thinks rodents are ugly pests
>somehow squirrels are considered cute

why
>>
it's about poise and attitude both of which the cheeky squirrel has in spades
>>
>society generally thinks rodents are ugly pests
only rats and mouses
>>
>>3753449
This. Look at this cheeky chappy >>3753433
>>
>>3753433
lives in trees instead of sewage, has a puffy fluffy twitchy tail instead of a scaly bald one, eats nuts instead of garbage
>>
Fluffy tail and hops around.
Plus it runs up and down trees which is entertaining.
>>
>>3753459
This. Same reason I prefer wood pigeons over feral pigeons.
>>
>>3753433
is it a question?
>>
>>3753433
In the UK, grey squirrels are invasive vermin; it's legal to shoot, trap, and poison them, while releasing a captive one into the wild is a criminal offense.
>>
>>3753459
>>3753672
Squirrels definitely eat trash.
They would hop in and out of trash cans at my old uni.
>>
>>3753693
>invasive vermin
> it's legal to shoot, trap, and poison them

Shame that doesn't apply to invasive migrants
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfHcmpABEs
>>
>>3753672
What a magneficent bird. I live in Oslo, every spring and summer I get to enjoy the company of these wonderful creatures. I love listening to their characteristic coo.
Great taste, anon.
>>
>>3753693
everything is a criminal offense in the UK
>>
>>3753693
>Brits finally get a taste of what it's like for foreign invaders to colonise and decimate natives in their land
>>
I stand by my point
It's all on the tail
>>
>>3753433
because of cityfolk normies who don't live in the woods where they destroy your shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.