[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Throughout most of history, pets were by our side as working or utilitarian animals. Dogs stood guard duty and herded sheep. Cats protected grain stores from pests. These animals, even when domesticated, lived their lives outdoors and were free for much of their time. Now we keep dogs indoors all day waiting for their 20 minute walk. We keep cats indoors which drives them stir crazy, or we let them roam the neighbourhood to shit in flower beds and kill wildlife. Don't even get me started on the amount of animals we keep now that never even had a domestic purpose. Lizards, snakes, hamsters, birds. These are just wild animals that we shove into cages to be used as what amounts to furniture. I find birds as pets to be particularly egregious, living in a cage half the time and the other half only flying around a house- these creatures are meant to be free and in the sky.

I know that pet culture, especially in urban areas, has really rocketed in the past few decades, and I know that questioning it amounts to blaspheme in the eyes of many, but there really ought to be more discussion as to whether pet ownership is beneficial to either humans or animals in it's current form. I say this as an owner of two free-roaming cats (they have not killed anything in over a decade). I would not be able to restrict their movement now, as they have been accustomed to roaming their entire lives, but it is only in the past few years that people have made me aware of just how destructive they could potentially be. I love my cats, but I can completely understand the argument that they should be kept inside. I just can't do that to them so late in the game.

Anyway, I am interested to hear you lot's thoughts on this.
>>
people who meet their pets needs without disrupting others are fine

people who make up excuses for allowing their """pets"""" to wander the street and become other people's problem are cancer and should be euthanized alongside their shitty vermin animals
>>
human companionship is now worthless and a massive risk especially with the opposite sex. we've left the era where you just grabbed a wife and beat the shit out of her if you had problems. we've left the era where you had some mates and beat the shit out of them if you had disagreements and an eye was exchanged for an eye. we now live in a litigious and just world that is not well suited to human nature so a fucking dog of all things is closer to what people want out of a wife than an actual woman.

that said no animal was ever meant to be anything and they are all dumb fucks who only know the present and whether or not they're in pain.
>>
>Are pets justifiable?
peopel literally dying to drone strikes everyday and /an/ fags ask this kind of shit, lmao
>>
>>3752590
This current world sucks so much that intelligent and able bodied people can't even fulfill their paternal/maternal instincts and maintain a decent life with shit like health insurance and good food because kids are so expensive, and with that, they're never going to receive good educations if you can't pay for supplemental private shit. It just blows, big time. Also both parents always have to work to even try. People who have no business getting pets (apartment dogs, neglected huskies, etc) are getting them in droves to try and maintain sanity in this situation. BUT, OP truly is a dumbass. Animals don't have the frontal lobes to realize they're trapped in a cage like a wagie doesn't have the frontal lobes to realize most of their life is spent as someone elses property.
>>
>>3752594
>implying those are people
moar drones!
>>
>>3752445
W*man detected
>>
>>3752445
You will never be a woman.
>>
Not reading all that shit. Yes, pets are justifiable because I'm a human and I want a friend to take care of and my animals are happy and loved.
>>
Well, here is my opinion

This is not a binary question, it is better viewed on a case by case basis. It depends on the animal. Some cats desire to be with a family, some want to roam and hang out with people they like. As for dogs, some want to run around outside and enjoy their freedom, some do not want to leave the human's side.

It also depends on the people and location what can be provided and the overall treatment of the animal as well as any potential dangers.

In some ways a pet's life is better than the wild life, in some ways being free is better. Each animal species will have different opinions on this and each animal in each species can have an opinion that differs from the rest of the species as well.

As for keeping an animal that will run away at the first chance it gets confined to a cage or house, in my humble opinion that can only be justified if the human has verified that the animal can not survive on its own and in that case making sure there are others of its kind to associate with is usually essential, of course that does not apply to all animals. Doing so for any other reason is selfish.

At the end of the day, people often seek pets for different reasons, what matters in the end is whether or not the pet is comfortable and enjoys its life as a pet and whether or not the pet's needs are being met.

tl;dr: a pet can be justified but not in all cases, the well.being and happiness of the animal should always be the first priority in justifying a pet.
>>
>>3752445
Animals that are properly cared for by humans live far longer than if they were in the wild. That especially goes for dogs, who evolved pretty much parallel to humans and are usually miserable if left to fend for theirselves. I emphasize "proper" care because there's a lot of retards out there who neglect their animals out of ignorence/laziness and sometimes malliciousness. But there's nothing wrong with having a pet if you know how to treat it.
>>
>>3752835
the problem facing dogs is entitlement. and this gets them killed.

> I WANT A GERMAN SHEPHERD SO I WILL GET ONE
>neglects dog, doesn't care that it has needs
>dog goes insane, bites someone
>dog dies
>>
File: artificial fertilizer.jpg (35 KB, 480x360)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Yes, and so is eating animals.

What isn't justifiable is urban expansion, unrestricted mining for non renewable recourses like petroleum, and individuals being able to make over a billion dollars while people are struggling to find food, shelter, and education.
>>
File: 1616756588034.webm (1.72 MB, 828x820)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB WEBM
Is it justifiable keeping the elderly alive?

Is it justifiable to keep the handicapped alive?

Is it justifiable to keep the retarded alive?

Is it justifiable to have a relationship with another human that isn't a benefit to you, or worse is detrimental to you?

Human beings are social creatures, and part of that social behavior is emotion.
There are tons of human behaviours that aren't rational, practical, or justifiable.
If humans wanted to be 100% efficient hyper autistic robots, we'd all live in concrete tubes eating bug based protein bars and drinking water from recycled piss and shit.

Animals are cool, fun, and lovable. The fact that people are willing to spend their money to keep them as companions is enough of a justification to have them around.
>>
File: IMG_6529.jpg (396 KB, 1000x1054)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>3752445
I didn't read any of that. This is now a SMASHED and SLAMMED thread.
>>
File: 1616442988962.png (81 KB, 507x217)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>3752936
Can someone please explain this meme to me like I'm a retard.
>>
>>3752945
Laughing's all you can really do when it comes to this shit. Otherwise it's just sad and tragic.
>>
>>3752945
Absolute lack of empathy.

Also, next SLAMMED name, "Skeem".
>>
>>3752448
Hits the nail on the head. People who treat pets like toys shouldn't be around any kind of animal.
>>
>>3752727
>>3752811
The duality of /an/
>>
>>3752445
What about all the cows and chickens slaughtered to feed these "better" animals. Fucking disgusting. Fuck your dog, boomer. Selfishness taken to the extreme.
>>
File: IMG_6307.png (2.01 MB, 1080x857)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>3752945
YOU post your favorite SMASHED and SLAMMED dog name right now!
>>
>>3752835
>That especially goes for dogs, who evolved pretty much parallel to humans
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>3753387
>"better"
They ARE better. Herbivores and insectivores have lesser souls. A greater soul has little concern for a lesser one, plant eater.
>>
>>3753428
this. also, if you don't eat at least a little bit of your dead enemies you're NGMI as a daemon prince.
>>
File: wolves_030512-13.jpg (35 KB, 600x402)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>3753428
Carnichads gotta stick together. I'm pretty sure the only reason livestock animals occasionally display personality and soul is because they feed them meat now. You can't get your daily dose of soul and keep yours big and healthy unless you eat something that had a least a little bit in it.

I wonder, are some food animals more soulful than others, so we should eat more of them? I've heard people who eat horse meat are great poets and lovers, so maybe horse is unusually high in soul content.
>>
>>3753416
People who didn't evolve alongside and have a good relationship with both dogs and cats are not fully human.

If you hate either that's 1/2 of your humanity missing. people who really, and i mean really hate dogs or cats always have other incomprehensible mental issues because they struggle with pretending to be people when they're actually closer to chimps.
>>
File: baste.jpg (273 KB, 600x751)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>3753441
true ive never known someone who could hate such precious animals to be all there
>be me, anglo
>always liked both
>fuck foxes though
>>
Why exactly arent we eating cats and dogs?
>>
>>3753515
wasteful (share your food source, consume many calories and contain very few)
lots of parasites
more useful alive than dead

the only time it is logical to eat a dog or a cat is when you have euthanized strays and don't want to waste the meat, but due to disease risk it's better to process them into animal feed if you have the means. only barbarians would resort to eating them.
>>
>>3753519
this, same reason we don't eat humans except as a last resort. even if you don't have any empathy and can enjoy doing it, you're at a natural disadvantage (also enjoy your CJD) so people who find that food source disgusting and pursue other, more efficient ones will be better fed than you. especially if the things they don't eat turn out to be beneficial in gathering extra food, protecting that food from pests, and winning wars.
>>
File: IMG_6479.jpg (1.44 MB, 4032x3024)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>3752445
id say it depends mostly on the animal. if its something that the owner can provide for to some degree of ease, and isnt something that could become an invasive species in the region, i'd say go for it.
Exotic "pets" such as tigers or chimps arent really justifiable, as the animal hasnt gone through any domestication process, and will probably be killed if it behaves as a wild animal (which in many ways it is).
The grey area for me are things like large parrots or very intelligent animals. I own a parrot myself and am planning on getting more, however it feels a bit strange to be in ownership of an animal complex enough to fully comprehend its captivity. also theres the issue (regarding birds) of them not receiving enough exercise, but that more fits under the 'owner not providing for the animal' discussion
pic partially related - its my lovebird Balrog
>>
>>3753547
what makes you so sure dogs and cats don't comprehend their captivity?

leave them alone, your neighbors see what they do.
>>
>>3753549
humans can't comprehend their captivity anon, what makes you think any animals do

>i actually like this
>i could leave if i put a little work in, really
>>
>>3752445
>Are pets justifiable?

Yes.

/thread
>>
File: pipithebest.png (1.11 MB, 888x1080)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>3752603
I'm ok with killing muslims in the middle east

I'm not ok with keeping birds in cages

simple as
>>
>>3753515
no one is stopping you
>>
>>3753515
Because plebbitors have a meltdown. Personally think they should all be made into kibble so as to not waste valuable nutrients
>>
>>3752445
Yes.
>>
>>3753638
your preoccupation with reddit is not healthy
>>
>>3752445
blah blah blah
im a human, if i enjoy taking care of fish in miny fake body of water, then i put fish in mini fake body of water

for fucks sake, let me have just this one thing
>>
>>3753515
Low meat yield, inefficient conversion from feed to meat, more useful as working animals and companions.
>>
>>3752945
ITS A PEERAMID SKEEM
>>
>>3753638
You already wasted nutrients keeping them alive. Feed a dog 10,000 calories and receive a few scraps of usable meat.

>>3753682
It's because he is a plebbitor. All the autistic dog haters come from reddit. Only outdoor cat hate is /an/, but sadly redditors are joining in and making it about hating all cats without exception. Mostly the dog hater redditors because a lot of them are vegans who just hate all domestic animals.
>>
have pets is dumb

but if you have a pet, it's your slave, so who gives a shit what you do with it. animals don't deserve rights because they are incapable of defending them.
>but slavery is wrong
who gives a shit lmao, something being 'wrong' means nothing if it doesn't produce a tangible drawback large enough to merit its outlawing by a society. eating your own feces is wrong too but there's no law against it because it hurts nobody society deems important. owning pets/livestock is the same way.
>>
>>3754001
is this what it's like to be muslim
>>
>>3754000
99% of the time there's some autists vomiting up the same bile over and over again you can google some of what they say and the oldest results will all come from reddit. All the pitbull spam, for example, comes from reddit.
>>
>>3752590
>tl;dr I can't beat my wife so I'll just fuck the dog
>>
>>3754006
He sounds more like a horsefucker. If you beat dogs they get sick of it and bite. Horses are more like women, you can control them with constant application of force.
>>
>>3752594
I don't give a shit about your slimy and violent brown relatives dying in the desert, the sound of birds brings more joy into my life than they ever will.
>>
>>3753549
dogs and cats will come back home if released, unlike a lot of birds that will just take off and you'll never see them again.
>that's because they were bred that way!
plenty of semi or completely wild animals will hang around human settlements if there's garbage to eat and they'll even tend to leave humans alone if there's no active antagonism. some people like to romanticize nature as this lovely place but the truth is that with maybe a handful of exceptions, being in the wild is horrible. Most animals are constantly hungry, there's no guarantee of shelter or safety, and even your own kind will turn on you given the chance.

and if an animal can 'belong' somewhere by virtue of its genetics, then it can just as easily be bred to 'belong' in a human settlement as a pet. people like to pick and choose behaviors as being more 'natural' but it's all the same to the animal.
>>
File: 822.jpg (19 KB, 450x431)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>3754006
Aye I feel sorry for the dog. Dogs need love not trad caveman larping. I'm with my girl because I'm more attracted to her body and personality than any woman's, not because I couldn't get any.

>>3754001
This is evil.
>>
>>3752445
go dilate. your cats absolutely have killed - likely in less than 10 days.

I keep my pets because I can they are sweet and soft and one of the dogs is very patient and kind to my kiddos.
>>
>>3754013
Anyone who justifies zoophilia in any other way is just lying to themselves because they don't want to admit they're just attracted to animals. It's unhealthy and disordered to fetishize your orientation.
>>
>>3752445
cats have literally never been useful and need to be culled along with the deluded homos and women that adore their vermin behaviors
>>
>>3752445
>free roaming cats

if i lived near you i would trap them and take them to the farthest shelter possible for them to be euthanized. you fucking faggot. what kind of straight man owns a cat?
>>
>>3752445
>boohoo i just cant keep my kittys inside its mean :(
Fucking kill yourself fatass
>>
>>3753444
>>3753441
cats are vermin and youre faggot sissies

enjoy the smell of toxic cat shit permeating your nose, people avoiding your house due to your furry aids ball, and women not liking you because they know you're a weirdo cat bitch
>>
>>3753873
cats are useless tho
>>
File: lil donny.jpg (55 KB, 695x695)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>3754749
>>3754743
>>3754742
>>3754740
samefag schizo
>>
>>3752945
it's an ugly dog financial pyramid?
>>
File: EOgoJazXsAEDOY.jpg (285 KB, 1280x1280)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>3754740
>>3754740
>>3754742
>>3754743
>>3754749
>>3754750
ok retard lmao
>>
>>3752445
Amen, anon. I've questioned this for quite some time now. As a kid I thought pets were just great and that idea carried over into my young adult life. Being older now and having seen so many retarded pet owners keep dogs, cats, lizards, snakes, and fish in depressing conditions, I've really started to resent the idea of pet ownership. You didn't even touch on spaying and neutering, which I think is especially bad.
>>
>>3752936
>no Swoldier
Shit roster m8
>>
>>3754834
there is nothing wrong with spaying and neutering. quit anthropomorphizing them
>>
My pets are giant snakes. I enjoy snuggling them and they like hugging me for warmth. I personally think they would make good emotional support animal but I don't think others see this eye to eye with me.
>>
>>3754846
it depends on the animal. in large dogs, it causes more health and temperament problems than it's worth (spayed/neuter dogs have higher aggression scores) and isn't necessary if you are qualified to own a large dog. dogs don't reproduce via spores.
>>
The era when pets were utilitarian coincided with a life of hard, brutal manual labor in which premature death was a commonality. People may not have the same raw utility for pets as they once did, but they now have far greater leisure time for them, which means significantly more time spent on animal enrichment and nurturing. I wouldn't account for the lives of premodern pets to be some Edenic state, either. Veterinarian did not exist. A sick or injured pet would be a dead one, the vast majority of instances. No matter how cruel modern pet owners can be, the cruelties of having an animal purely as a tool or a function rather than a companion far outweigh them in the balance (save perhaps the animal fuckers, but then, there was a lot of that in premodern times too).
>>
>>3754886
Animal fuckers have nothing to do with it. The act isn't necessarily immoral, it's just that legally enforcing morality in the act is impossible. Then again, you could say that about having a pet at all. No one would ever know if you beat your dog to train it or if you were the nicest person ever and had a well behaved dog through a labor of love. No one would know if you sedated your dog to rape it or properly became their mate so they consented and cooperated. No one, ever, would know.

It follows that if we do not allow bestiality on the grounds of potential animal cruelty we shall not allow anyone to keep any animals in private whatsoever.
>>
>>3754909
bestiality as animal cruelty is secular fags grasping at straws. for 99% of human history it was wrong because having sex without making babies was wrong. many people = strong nation few people = weak nation, refuse to make people = no, fuck you, suffer or make more people.
>>
>>3754909
>>3754910
Pets aren't justifiable for people like you.
>>
>>3754918
I don't think you get it. Pet ownership is bestiality. You are a zoophile. You take an animal, you use it for your pleasure, in an unnatural way, and you insist it's fine because they like it. Do they like it? Are they actually trying to get away and live somewhere else? We don't know, you keep them captive. Did you just take advantage of their inferior intelligence and train them to like it? How do we know.

All we know:
You are a human who went out of their way to be in an unnatural relationship with an animal in lieu of human company. Also, keeping in the caveman values guy...wouldn't society be better off if every pet were replaced with human friendship? Hmm, don't worry about the answer. We already know it would be "yes". Pets owners and zoophiles both use animals to compensate for their social failings and the result is a world with less human brotherhood and more isolation. I say both things are fit only for the mentally ill, and we are under no obligation to suffer the mentally ill to leech off our society and only contribute tax dollars, if even that.
>>
>>3754921
i agree, but i also like my dog so i disagree. let's meet in the middle and say no one cares about what you're up to with the animals as long as they aren't hurt and as you still do your duty to your people.
>>
>>3754921
You're a zoophile using a false dichotomy to justify your fetish, and you're not fooling anyone. /an/ is filled with beastfags who pull shitty pilpul arguments like this every single day, so it's not like your 'interesting' (read: Joe Roganesque stoner thought) take is out of the ordinary on this shithole. How does it feel to be run of the mill?
>>
File: dogbarkingatwindows.png (824 KB, 897x599)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
>>3754928
Do you have any better arguments to justify animal slavery?

>meanwhile, your dog: LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
>>
>>3754930
No refutation? I thought not. Animal fuckers like you will burn in the deepest pits of Hell.
>>
>>3754928
lol he's right

>wouldn't society be better off if every pet were replaced with human friendship
look at how many people on this board hate humanity, he's right, they're withdrawn and preoccupied with the heckin catterinos
>>
>>3754931
I'm not an animal fucker. You're the same thing as one though. You think it's fine to take an animal and keep it captive in an unnatural arrangement for your pleasure? Animal fuckers should get human mates. Pet owners should get human friends. They both do the same amount of harm to animals, that is, the majority of them unknowingly abuse them because they don't care, they're just selfish fucks using animals to compensate for their social failings. I can't get friends so I'll be friends with the dog, I can't get laid enough so I'll fuck the horse, it's the same exact thing "oh it's fine, they enjoy it!". It's not fine. For one, it's unnatural. For two, you are better off with your own species.
>>
>>3754932
The "people" on this board are all animal fuckers who don't deserve human companionship in the first place. It's also hitlerious how you 'not the petterinos faggots' (read: zoophiles engaging in pilpul) think massive state expansion to encourage forced social interaction is a solution to anything but your own animal fucker-induced inability to get a friend. My advice? Stop fucking animals.
>>
>>3754933
Zoophile engaging in pilpul. Drawing allusions between people who don't molest their animals and people who do is nothing more than a false means of equating the two, to justify the latter. Again, you're a kike, and you're not fooling anybody. Get gassed.
>>
File: unnamed.png (313 KB, 512x382)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>3754936
I brought up a perfectly valid point. You ignored it in favor of your schizo fantasy about how everyone who disagrees with you is fucking cheetahs on the side.

Pet owners and zoophiles are moral equivalents. This is not false, because sex is not any more special than any other social interaction. Pet owners and zoophiles both capture an animal and keep it in an unnatural arrangement for their personal pleasure, ignore what the animal thinks and chain it up or train it to like it instead of letting it go free, and do this in lieu of doing something with humans
>instead of having children, you keep a dog as a slave
>instead of having friends, you keep cats as slaves
>instead of finding a wife, you keep a horse as a slave
You are an animal slaver. Domestic animals are degeneracy. Make friends with your countrymen, marry a woman, and have children. You will be happier this way. If you like animals, appreciate them in their natural environment. You will be happier this way.

But I am sure I am secretly boning hyenas because anyone who threatens your social zoophilia must have some moral failing. Yes, a zoophile would definitely be telling you that keeping an animal captive for any form of pleasure is wrong. Also, I am, how horrible, a jew. That must mean I have a higher IQ than you? I am so insulted.

Pic related is the only lifestyle you can be truly happy with. Stop replacing people with animals.
>>
>having pets is wrong you should have more white children
>Nice try shekelberg *dies a virgin*
>>
>>3754940
>That must mean I have a higher IQ than you?
Why do Kikes always see themselves in this narcissistic light on this website? It's like you're all perfectly happy to be every single negative stereotype provided you can cling to your minuscule sense of superiority. Despite being, you know, an actual animal fucker engaging in pilpulistic arguments to justify your fetish.
6 million wasn't enough.
>>
>>3754941
Yes, as we all know, ardent defenders of the white race were famous for hating pets. Imagine being this Jewish.
>>
>>3754942
Well it sounds like you are not only hell bent on having no friends except for some caged rodents but hell bent on never having friends ever with that nazi garbage. And god knows you're fucking a dog since you're so obsessed with zoophiles and see them everywhere - self hatred and paranoia much?

>>3754941
Exactly lol

>>3754943
Hitler killed white people en masse and appointed actual greedy jews as honorary aryans. A poor example.
>>
>>3754945
>H-Hitler was bad goy
Hitler didn't purge enough of you. That was his only fault. It's pathetically easy to spot you on this site, too. Next time we won't spare you.
>>
>>3754946
I think it's clear to everyone why you scream in terror and start blaming ghostly jews when someone tells you to get human friends instead of capturing cats and training them to come to you for food.
>>
>>3754947
I wish Jews like you were all ghosts. It'd stop pilpul threads like this, for example.
>>
File: rapeddog.jpg (38 KB, 800x420)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
fun fact: germany proved that humans who use animals in lieu of other humans always fall to evil. the animals can't tell on anyone and are weak before man, unable to fight back. so people, upon realizing they can get away with evil, degenerate in a dark corner away from everyone else.

shortly after legalizing zoophilia, although making the porn illegal, the utopia jewish intellectuals professed (where men would surely foster loving relationships with animals and no one would be hurt) failed to materialize. surely, it was possible, but so is everyone holding hands and deciding to end world hunger. in a sexual mirror of common pet ownership, animals were restrained, sedated, caged, mutilated, and forced into discomfort, and trained to tolerate it all.

This is exactly what pet owners do when engaging in social zoophilia.

perhaps if we want to end world hunger we should start by forbidding using animals as placeholder people. as a bonus, we would not feel so bad about eating any animal available.
>>
>>3754951
>here's why you're actually the Jew, goy!
Not when I shift into maximum overpilpul!
Gas yourself
>>
>>3754951
yeah the way dog owners act does send out a lot of red flags
>always behind a fence or a door
>inside a cage behind the door
>always on a leash
>functional organs removed, just kill them if it makes them sick later
>dog is forced to conform to what you want it to do
>either beaten or tricked
why even have a dog then? brazilians with community pets that are actually just random street dogs are more ethical than western pet owners.
>>
ITT: Kikes denying the noble huwhite's heritage of animal ownership in favor of pilpulistic arguments and suggesting every major historical white figure was an animal fucker, projecting their perversions onto the world.
>>
>>3754953
Oh yeah those damn jews and their intelligence, analyzing things and coming to rational conclusions. I hate them because sometimes they're right and it turns out I haven't been living my life with ethical consistency.

Stop owning pets. Go vegan.

>>3754957
Yeah it always goes like this
>it's our privilege to keep animals as slaves
>*withdraws into dark corner of degeneracy where no one can see*
>yes, now that i am alone with an animal slave that won't tell anyone, i can do whatever i want
>*hits dog*
>I AM THE ALPHA MALE NOW BITCH
>FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS TO DO WHAT I TELL THEM TO
>>
if hitler was wrong about slavs being subhuman he could also be wrong about it being fine to own pets. maybe just had some personal biases from ww1 and his romantic relationship with blondi.
>>
>>3754958
>Kikes are superior, goy
>Please join our jewish dietary plans that reduce your testosterone
>Every proud white figure was an animal fucker, here's my blogpost about it
At least you're being overt about your subversions now.
>>
>>3754960
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Summary Mean serum insulin-like growth factor-I was 9% lower in 233 vegan men than in 226 meat-eaters and 237 vegetarians (P = 0.002).
Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters, but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin, and
there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone. ©

There is no rational reason to:
Own pets
Eat meat

It's just sadism.
>>
>>3754959
>p-please believe Hitler was an animal fucker, goy
Don't you have a "Nazis were all crossdressers" thread to be making on /his/ around now, Rabbi?
>>
File: untermensch.jpg (412 KB, 1000x1000)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>Hitler was a fag
>OH SO ALL FAMOUS WHITE PEOPLE WERE FAGS?
>You should stop torturing animals for pleasure
>YOU MUST BEING TRYING TO JUSTIFY FUCKING GIRAFFES
Nazis, everybody. Like playing chess with a pigeon, because they got the brains to match.
>>
>>3754962
>please read my Jewish funded study on why castrating yourself is justified, from the same (((institutions))) that told you transgenderism is okay
>>
>>3754967
>no, no, not my pets, you cant say keeping pets is wrong, i need pets so i can withdraw from society or else my schizophrenia gets too bad! JEWS TRANNIES JEWS TRANNIES JEWS TRANNIES, wait, no, FIDO YOU CANT LEAVE I NEED YOU! THE JEWS!
Less post makey more meds takey.
>>
>>3754846
>quit anthropomorphizing them
No. Castrating your "best buddy" because their genitals are inconvenient to you is fucking diabolical. The fact that we've reached this point where mass castration is the only way to keep feral populations from surging out of control just shows how much the domestication experiment has gone awry.

Spaying and neutering are not 'good' in any way. They're just the lesser of the evils we've perpetrated against pets.
>>
>>3754965
>here's why you're the subhuman, goy
Rabbi trying every trick in the book to justify forcing soi and animal fucking into the public discourse. Continue sucking on baby penises.
>>
>>3754973
>me: facts, reason, logic
>you: uhhhh you're a jew and jews are bad
You really don't like a solid logical threat to your precious degenerate pet ownership and gluttony do you
>>
>>3752445
Nothing is justifiable we should all kill ourselves.
>>
>>3754970
>t-take your meds
And there it is, the last retreat of the kikenstein poster.
>>
>>3754974
Pilpul is anti-logic by definition. Not falling for your pathetic jewish tricks.
>stop engaging in your people's traditions
>stop eating meat
>wear a mask
>take your vaccines
You're not fooling me.
>>
if hitler were alive today he'd see all this muh furbaby nonsense and ban pets

when he was fuhrer german shepherds protected flocks and fought in wars. dogs roamed their territory as god intended and lived happy, fulfilling lives outside as dogs. they didn't cuddle with you in bed and star in funny youtube videos.
>>
>>3754977
At this point it's safe to assume you are a zoophile taking the piss and acting as controlled opposition, because since my argument equates pet ownership with zoophilia you secure a micro-victory for fucking animals if you can justify keeping them as slaves first.
>>
>>3754978
You really are a pathetic sort, Rabbi.
>>
>>3754979
>Here's why you're the zoophile instead, goy. Now stop eating meat and inject hormones and here's why Hitler was a gay bisexual transgender animal fucker
Kikes like you belong six feet under.
>>
File: Fearful dog.jpg (94 KB, 960x640)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>3754940
you're right rabbi, but i don't care if i'm a degenerate in your ethical system because ethics is a spook. you can compare two things but you can't prove why either is wrong. you could rant for centuries and it would always just come down to this:

I dont feel bad about keeping a pet
I feel kind of gross about fucking one

if we make a society where everyone agrees with me by kicking out everyone who doesn't, it's peaceful and prosperous even if the heckin doggos are kind of annoyed by leash laws.
>>
>>3754985
Animal fucking is repulsive. Pet ownership is not. It's as simple as that. Only a Jew would try to compare the two and then throw in snide attacks on your heritage, traditions, and culture while puffing out his own chest over his "superiority". Kikes never change.
>>
>>3754985
"We just think it's gross" sure worked to stop gay rights huh? No solid logical argument = easy pickings for the opposition.

Pet ownership will be illegal in your lifetime. First the breed specific legislation. Then will come the licensing system and state registry. Then will come the municipal bans on dogs and cats. And then, finally, nothing. No more pets. It is not humane to keep animals captive for your personal pleasure.

>>3754989
Animal slavery is repulsive. Your heritage also used to kidnap british women and rape them but you don't do that anymore do you?
>>
>>3754990
>sure worked to stop gay rights huh?
Again, the Jew puffs out his chest and strokes his own ego about his cultural subversions while undermining the white man's traditions. Six million wasn't enough.
>>
>You should stop wasting time with pets and have more white children. Keeping domestic animals is an immoral outdated practice. Being tradition doesn't make it right. Remember, everyone was a barbarian once.
>JJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!

>oy vey goyim ignore him, its always fine if the animals aren't hurt. he's just shitting on your noble aryan culture. remember i said that heh heh heh. the animals aren't hurt. aryan culture. got it?
>thanks, chaim my aryan friend. i knew i could count on you.
>>
>>3754995
>Please question your traditions, goy. It's not like there's any other (((force))) in society preventing white babies from being born, it's just pet ownership
>Please convert to a vegan diet and embrace circumcision
>>
>>3754995
>50 years later
>What the fuck are you doing to that horse? That's disgusting and sinful.
>Ohhh sinful? Where'd you learn that word, the torah? Excuse me rabbi but I'll have you know that before your middle eastern nonsense nearly destroyed my culture my people tolerated horse fucking just fine.
>>
>>3754999
>Here's why eating red meat will make you an animal fucker
Is there any low a rabbi won't stoop to?
>>
Look at how they squirm when you threaten their furbabies.

You must be a jew, therefore you are bad.

Little do they know I am a pure blooded anglo-saxon.
>>
File: g964T90[1].png (112 KB, 645x773)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>Little do they know I am a pure blooded anglo-saxon.
>>
>>3755006
Yes, I am. I am a pure blooded anglo saxon. I hate meat eaters. pet owners, animal abusers (includes pet owners), gays, muslims, nazis, and catholics.
>>
File: 1468663293716[1].jpg (96 KB, 638x710)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>I am a pure blooded anglo saxon. I hate meat eaters
>>
Look how irrational and womalike you are. You haven't been able to even attempt to disprove anything I said. You just say, "youre a jew, so you're making my life worse, you have an evil agenda". And yet, look:

>>3754951
>>3754940

You can't refute these posts.

People with animals become evil and withdrawn. They escape from humanity, they escape from responsibility to each other. They escape from their OWN humanity. The basic unit of society is two people and if people can be satisfied 100% alone without people society breaks down. And what do you see with pet owners? Societal breakdown. They beat these animals, cage them, chain them, and when their german shepherd nearly kills a child of their own family, of their own race, they say "just give the heckin doggo a second chance".
>>
>>3755016
You are a Jew. You encourage the castration of the white race. And you will be purged when the time is right. No amount of pilpul will save you from the rope.
>>
>>3755021
Nothing is more castrating than replacing even a single friendship with your fellow countrymen with a fucking animal you keep chained up as a slave.
>>
>>3755024
>Nothing is more castrating
Circumcision. Your pilpul means nothing to me, Rabbi. You chop up and suck out baby foreskins.
>>
>>3755028
Can we get some responses to the arguments or are you going to keep acting like exactly the kind of deranged sociopath that thinks pet ownership isn't pathetic animal abuse
>>
>>3755029
>Can you please accept my pilpulistic kvetching as valid
Gas yourself, kike.
>>
File: 20210326_142321.jpg (160 KB, 1920x2560)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>3755031
Check out my hooked nose, degenerate.

Now post yours.
>>
>>3755034
he looks like he has higher testosterone levels due to a plant based diet
>>
>>3752590
>dog of all things is closer to what people want out of a wife than an actual woman.
You want to take your wife in walks? Clean her shit? have to buy wife-specific food?
>>
>>3756900
not him but i already basically do all this.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>3755034
That neanderthal forehead, that butt chin
>>
>>3755034
So this is the power of going vegan
>>
>>3753515
IIRC there are quite a few docs on YT about that, (mostly about chinks and not polynesians or koreans tho), it's because unless you love grease they taste like shit, their food is also expensive when compared to herbivores, most of the dog breeds that were specificaly livestock (don't taste like biting on a piece of fat and require less food) breed with normal dogs so now they're all gone
>>
>>3756912
They also bred with normal dogs because the inefficiency was unreal and they were STILL better as everything but food. Go to korea and adopt one of those monkey's food dogs. They're amazingly loyal pets.
>>
>>3756916
Probably depends on where the food dogs come from, the polynesian were the only ones that didn't taste like crap (travellers described them as tasting like mutton), but they were also retarded and acted more like guinea pigs than dogs, though being fed mostly fish and being isolated for an unknown amount of centuries probably had something to do with that

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.