[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Reminder that humans are a evolutionary dead end. Hateful, bellicose and self destructive. Orangutans are the true pinnacle of primate selection and the real dominant species
>>
Humans are the total opposite of a dead end and even if society collapses we'll radiate and become the dominant primate lineage, with one or two species retaining or gaining even more intelligence
>>
>>3645767
whatever you say, bareskin
>>
>>3645757
we could wreck, nay utterly annihilate any primate species right now. Right now. Fuck orangutans. Fuck chimps. Fuck gorillas. Genuinely happy they're all dying out.
>>
>>3645793
do it then, you limp wristed glass hive dweller. my arms can crush a leopard's skull like it's made of cookie dough. come here and try it, if you dare.
>>
>>3645795
pew pew, come at me with your silly hands jungle nigger I'll shoot you with my bow and arrow I made in a day. in fact fuck it i could fuck you up with a sharpened wooden stick. Imagine being the stupidly retarded animal trying to engage and kill a human. We've exterminated worse species than you. Literally raped mammoths into extinction. You're nothing but a little monkey we let our children play with because you're so docile and pathetic.
>>
File: neuronactivation.png (28 KB, 169x119)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
if enough of us can become enlightened, stop identifying with thought, we may still take our rightful place as the caretakers of the earth and undo the damage we've caused
the universe awaits our arrival as God's sons, of only we would awaken from our collective delusion
>>
>>3645757
>Hateful, bellicose and self destructive
It's what made us big brain in the first place, orange monkeys will go extinct by whatever random event before they even acquire an average of 50 IQ
>evolutionary dead end
not even close, we're the first animal to have so much control over our destiny. if any can succeed it's humans
>>
Once we tapped into fossil fuels and made it essential for producing our food and maintaining social infrastructure, we doomed ourselves. If only we had grown slower and didn't rely on toxic and self destructive economic systems. I doubt we will get another chance to achieve this kind of civilization again. It's a wild ride, I give us about 200 more years. Unless we find a new source of energy we are done.
>>
Dinosaur kills man... pongo inherits the Earth
>>
once we master genetic engineering aussies will inherit the earth
>>
>>3645795
He doesn't need to take personal action.
Humanity's very existence is passively decimating the populations of other Primates. Such is the magnitude of our power.
>>
>>3645814
Fuck the Earth.
Dominate and recast it in the image of our collective desires and sins, then reach up from our earthly barrows and seize the star-speckled tapestry of Heaven.
>>
>>3645757
Its always the same with the pongoretards.
You’ll see your ugly ass apes become extinct within your lifetime while humans will live on
>>
File: thefuture.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1000)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>3645936
Just a bimbo border collie. All looks, no brains.
>>
>>3646130
I used to be just as edgy and delusional when I was a teen
Don't worry, it's just a phase
>>
>>3645767
>gaining even more intelligence
Need an ice age for that to happen.
>>
>>3645757
Shut the fuck up pongo or I'll fly down to southeast asia, catch some baby pongos and make million pity videos.

You little bitch won't do shit about it either
>>
>>3645757
I kneel.
>>
>>3645757
Pongos are going extinct
>>
File: 1606082427610.gif (2.82 MB, 234x172)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB GIF
pongo>h*man
>>
File: 1527118217536.jpg (319 KB, 1064x816)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>3645757
>humans are a evolutionary dead end
Maybe so, pongo, maybe so.

But know this, the only guarantee of long term survivability of your species is through industrialization.
How will the tree dwellers survive meteor strikes? Gamma ray bursts? The inevitable swelling and death of our star?
Maybe you're content to die to the threats the cosmos hold, but I am not.

You will not fight entropy swinging from branch to branch, pongo. Maybe one day you'll do better than we did, but not without following our trail first.
>>
>>3645757
https://youtu.be/SlBrgX3U744
>>
File: 1610459253637.png (53 KB, 650x708)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>3646132
>Its always the same with the pongoretards.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.