[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 59 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wontgetdown.jpg (79 KB, 783x655)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Looking after my cousin's dog for a month or two. Having problems. He won't obey my commands and growls at me if i keep telling Him to do the same thing

This past few days He's started jumping up on the couch and humping me. Growls if i try to push Him off

What do Anon?
>>
>>3636055
Just let it happen.
>>
>>3636055
>for a month or two
ouch
>>
>>3636055
The dog does not see you as his natural master and you're unlikely to earn that respect in such a short span of time.

You're in for a rough couple of months
>>
>>3636055
lol for the light colored cushions and that big dog. Best of luck keeping them clean.
>>
>>3636055
cut his balls off
>>
>>3636058
This. He's more likely to seriously hurt you if you resist (assuming OP is the dog)
>>
>>3636055
Its a dominance issue. Crack down on different areas of your routine. For instance, make sure that he only eats when you tell him to eat,

This is what I do for my pup. Before I put the food down, she must sit. When I put the bowl down, she must wait until I tell her "eat".

Also close doors and only let him through one after you enter. Better yet, make him wait at the threshold until you give him permission.

Don't let him hump you.

It is a lot of work to do this, and requires patience, but it can be done.
>>
>>3636055
He will probably maul you
>>
> not deliberately training a rottie to percieve you as his bitch

why even
>>
>>3636412
Labs are better
>>
>>3636276
This anon knows what he's talking about. Also I kept my dogs leash on pretty much all the time the first few weeks, quick control when needed if he got a bit testy
>>
>>3636276
>Don't let him hump you.
now you lost me
>>
>>3636055
Always eat first
Always go through doors first
Call him a good boy
Don't let him fuck you. It's not worth the dominance and aggression. They spend 30 seconds humping and then you're stuck, it's just an inflating dick. Blowjobs and riding are okay though since he's on his back.
>>
>>3636055
>no reverse image search results
>partial boner
OP you knew what you were doing don't lie
you also know what your cousin is doing
>>
>>3636714
Is it possible to regain control and become the alpha in the relationship after letting him fuck you for a while?
>>
>>3636851
You have to dominate them in a series of sporting wrestling matches and establish a butt-sniffing order and the chase sequence shortly after.

protip: sniff first, chase second.
>>
File: 700x464.jpg (105 KB, 700x464)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>tfw had to take care of a buddy's intact greyhound for a couple weeks
>tfw he literally never did anything wrong was a total bro and we even played frisbee
>>
>>3636276
You have to be a turbo beta to use this approach. It means your physical presence and mental presence is so weak you cannot even control a dog, literally an animal bred to beg for likes from people. Just yell at it with real anger, it will shit itself and obey. If it doesn’t, give it a quick smack. People act like this is mean and cruel or something, lol, wild animals do the exact same thing to control others, they don’t use BS techniques, they get mad and put them in their place in an instant. It’s like you’ve got a friend who takes advantage of you and even thinks you’re weak cus you passively allow it to happen. Until one day you snap and grab him by the collar hard and say knock it the fuck off pal or I will kick your ass. He will rapidly fall in line. Once, two roaming pit bulls tried to get me off my bike and were barking and trying to nip at me clearly egging each other on to go full pitbull. I immediately understood these were not friendly dogs, they were mischievous and wanted to to fighting, so I jumped off my bike and commanded them to leave and they did in fear. That’s why they attack old ladies, they can’t summon the power of anger, they get scared, dogs are tuned to our faces, so make sure you look mean and mad as hell. But never prolong punishment, dog only understands the instant correction, anything more is for sociopaths.
>>
>>3636855
Based naturally dominant dogchad

I've never had a problem with dogs either. I can even teach random dogs tricks.
>>
SPOILER ALERT IT'S A FUCKING PITBULL
>>
>>3636855

Greyhounds are very sweet-natured. Rottweilers are not, awful temperaments.
>>
>>3636055
Why're you capitalizing all the pronouns?
>>
>>3636904
It's a BDSM thing.
>>
>>3636929

Jesus christ i hate 4chan
>>
>>3636714
Does letting a dog that size fuck you alwasy = dominance and aggression?
>>
>>3636965
go back then
>>
>>3636969
yes, letting a dog fuck you will make them dominant, aggressive, and possessive. sometimes even dangerous. it's hard wired into them. if they knot it, it's theirs. don't think this is sexy because they'll try to kill your friends.
>>
>>3636055
Just tell your cousin to go and fuck himself and board the dog at some place that demands money on pickup. The risk and trouble are not worth it and he should have thought harder before buying one without considering his options in case of vacation or w.e.

I call rotties "spic dogs" because they are the second most dangerous breed after pits who are definitely the dog equivalent of niggers.
>>
>>3636718
wait so this is real?!
>>
>>3636975
It's SO fucking sexy though.

Is there any way to make it work? Be extra strict and consistent in other areas and put special conditions aside for letting him use you as his bitch maybe?
>>
>>3637025
Lol nope, no way at all. Those are the dogs that end up in the pound or dead because of the fundamental behavioral issues they develop.
>>
>>3637028
What if I dressed as a sissy, complete with women's clothes/blonde wig/perfume so I even smell different, and adopt an entirely different character/behavior when it's time to play?

That way the dog will think the sissy is his bitch, but not me?
>>
>>3637044
I think the only way you have a chance is if you ride the dog. Anything else and you're just asking for trouble.
>>
Rotts tend to not take shit from anyone but their owner. Just make the fucker sit before you feed it. Eventually it should figure out you are the reason it isn’t starving to death. Or just lube up and bite the pillow.
>>
>>3636856
>Just yell at it with real anger,
An aggressive dog will see this as a sign of aggression and become defensive. More likely to bite.

>If it doesn’t, give it a quick smack
Hitting an already aggressive dog will aggravate it and make it more likely to snap.

>People act like this is mean and cruel or something, lol, wild animals do the exact same thing to control others,
And wild animals get bit. All the time.

Dont listen to this retard. Its people like this who create aggressive dogs in the first place.
>>
>>3636055
reminds me of my old boss' dog who would guard the van. He didnt like me and one time my boss sent me to the van to get some paperwork.

King was guarding and wouldn't let me in. I've never felt like less of a man
>>
>>3637025

OP here: fuck you buddy. I'm hostage in my own house. If you want to be this thing's bitch come take him cos I'm almost done
>>
>>3637303
OP just give the dog a BJ. once he rolls over it's time, you can't do it any other way. slobber as much as possible and keep your fingers behind the knot. feel free to clean it off with a warm, soft cloth first.

ive had rotties and this works every time
>>
>>3638361
i cant recommend this. the taste isn't all that great (somewhere between blood and saltwater), the "finish" lasts forever which is like the opposite of an enjoyable blowjob to give, and the dog does get friendlier but they also get boners around not just you but all people of the same gender and may roll over and get a huge boner for random dudes. the owner would notice this and know what was up.
>>
>>3638373
That dog's like 5-8 years old, it wouldn't get that old and still be jumping up and humping if it wasn't taught to.

OP's cousin has some explaining to do imho
>>
File: kaiser2.jpg (101 KB, 782x655)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>3637044
This would work
>>
>>3636276
He only has the dog for a month or two. OP just smack the fucker with a rolled up magazine or something the moment it growls. Make sure you aggressively tell it no or stop too.
>>
>>3638855
Dog is like 150lbs if OP challenges him then OP is becoming that dog's bitch one way or another
>>
>>3638855
this doesnt work with dominant dogs. you're going to get bit and walk down a road where your only way forward is to beat the everloving shit out of the dog or get the everloving shit bit out of you.

people who have to hit dogs for discipline are the ones whose dogs "snap" later and get sent to the shelter or pet down.

>protip: you will lose fingers.
>>
File: StudFucker.jpg (117 KB, 960x639)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
LOL that the best suggestion in this thread is for OP to train the dog to only fuck him when he's dressed as a sissy

Imagine doing that with pic related
>>
>>3639765
>>3638768
>>3637256
>the filenames

Not saying you should continue but you should continue
>>
>>3636055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQrygRmrZu4

search the channel, you should find vids on anything you'd want to know. you ahve to build trust and a positive relationship with the dog where the dog learns that you are a valuable and positive thing in it's life: food, play, attention, safety etc.
>>
>>3639847
What is this actually called? The fetish for a grown man being dominated by large male dogs? Is /an/ fully dogpilled?
>>
>>3636856
You're a moron. Shut up.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 215x235)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>3639957
>is /an/ fully dog pilled

dogpilled should be referred to as knotted from now on.
>>
As an atheist I don't say this very often, but you guys need Jesus.
>>
>>3639957
>What is this actually called?
Being based
>>
Bump
>>
I hate this thread
>>
>>3641824
Why bump this trash?
>>
>>3636055
The next time he disrespects you wrap a welcome mat around your non dominant arm and beat the shit out of him. If this isnt a meme and you have a male rottie growling at you, dont forget the welcome mat.
>>
File: 1508186840651.jpg (10 KB, 220x220)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Lock him outside. Bring food out. Chain him if you need to.
>>
>>3641907
It's an automated spambot according to what I read on the (now dead) discord.
>>
>>3636856
LMAO
>>
File: wolf as fuck.jpg (157 KB, 640x793)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>3637189
dogs (and wolves) feel much more calm as soon as their place in the heirachy. In a human family that should always be at the bottom. They will test the boundaries if you don't make it clear enough.
>>
>>3644093
but I want to be the bottom...
>>
>>3636055
Just get it put down and tell your friend it had an accident
>>
File: Halt.jpg (9 KB, 232x217)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>3644094
Being a bottom to a dog?
>>
>>3642828
I am not a robot
>>
File: WOLF ASS FUCK.png (884 KB, 640x793)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
>>3644094
Nope, the dog has to be on the bottom. Deal with it. Believe it or not, the best way to achieve this is to have it give horseback rides to small children.
>>
>>3644093
I agree, but showing aggression to the dog isn't the way to do this.
>>
>>3636055
banish him to the garage realm if he misbehaves
>>
kill it and eat it, then tell your friend it ran away
>>
>>3645719
You sure act like one.
https://desuarchive.org/an/search/text/bump%20-you%20-can%20-this%20-holy%20-bet%20-all%20-pet/type/posts/filter/image/
On slow boards please post with content, you've got plenty of time.
>>
>>3636855
Based frisbee bros.
> Rotweiiler
Ill tempered guard dogs belong on cgains.
>>
>>3646434
What kind of man wants to own a whiny stick insect for a dog?
>>
>>3645722
thats a good idea actually
>>
>>3646446
Men who don't want to get fucked by their dogs, retard.
>>
>>3636055
Tonight, you.
>>
>>3637189
>that would make it bite and snap at you
Then beat the beast, teach it what happens when you bite.
>>
>>3636975
good thing i don't have any friends
>>
File: $_86.png (1.02 MB, 600x800)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>3646714
A monster like this weighs 150lbs, how much do you weigh? How much of that is soft flab?

If you were foolish enough to try and physically dominate a dog like this, he'd quickly teach you the error of your ways. He'd overpower you in moments. Your only option would be to submit and desperately offer yourself in any way he likes.
>>
>>3646714
Then it will bite you more, retard. That's how dogs work. The difference is a dog can usually handle a bite from another dog. If a dog bites a human the dog gets put down, thats how it is.
>>
>>3646472
Something about you, just clicks.
>>
>>3636892
do you even rottweiler? chillest dogs i ve ever known. Even the big monster ones are very cool
>>
>>3646461
greyhounds have full sized genitalia actually. i don't know how the fuck they survive reproduction.
>>
This thread is full of white women
>>
>>3647934

I've known plenty. They're shit.
>>
>>3647879
>then he will bite more
>if the dog bites a human he gets put down
You're right he gets put down, he will get put down by my fist.
But for cereal, he would be beaten hard enough he would wish he didn't bite in the first place. And it wouldn't be the first dog bite I didn't report to the government
>>
>>3647875
I weigh 160, I do army put every day, and I've been bitten by a husky before to save a rooster. I think I'll be fine, I think I could choke that doggo to death if I really needed too.
>>
>>3648402
>dog bites in reaction to abuse
>abuse it more
You're a lost cause and are also dumb
>>
You already broke the number one rule when dealing with any and all dogs, never show fear. I've worked in and now own a dog kennel, been doing it for a little over a decade.
>>
File: rippetoe adult male.jpg (58 KB, 850x400)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>3647875
>A monster like this weighs 150lbs, how much do you weigh? How much of that is soft flab?
Stop being a fucking twink
>>
>>3648666
In this case, the dog is showing aggression because OP isn't man enough to master him
>>
>>3640046
Kek
>>
>>3648785
>Using gay slang
What, you call other men daddy too? Faggot
>>
File: brunostud13.jpg (66 KB, 568x651)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>3649190
OP needs to accept his place at the bottom of the pack
>>
>>3648785
>unironically quotes rippletits
>>
>>3636055
Is there more info anywhere on being owned by a large male dog as a lifestyle choice?
>>
>>3636055
Cage it with food and let it shit, next time your cousin comes tell him to never ask him to take care of that little shit again. you are welcome
>2 months
sucks to be you
>>
>>3636856
>dude just fucking yell at it and hit it lol works on my machine
Pitfags
>>
>>3636976
You're a retard.
>>
How is this stealth dog fucker thread still up?
>>
When my dog gives me attitude I just pepper spray him

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.