[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you let your dog lay with you on your bed/furniture?
>>
Absolutely
>>
File: 5p2gb4aripo41.png (243 KB, 680x709)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>
>>3582268
Dogs can come on furniture they won't ruin. I don't let my dog onto my leather chair.
>>
>>3582268
Dogs will instinctively avoid soiling any area they think is a resting place. Some people whine about how their dog started pissing on their bed or couch after some white trash domestic violence went down, but my dog will never do anything like that no matter what, because she wouldn't piss on her own bed. They are also very, very warm so I've been able to save a ton of fucking money by getting cozy with my dog.

Other upsides
>dog is more affectionate
>dog is more obedient
>dog responds better to positive reinforcement, stopped buying treats, just call her a good girl and she loves it
>dog is better behaved in public
>dog does not have separation anxiety because they just sleep on my bed when they're lonely
>have caught dog sleeping with some of my clothes pulled out of the hamper
>>
>>3582329
more than what
your ex?
>>
>>3582351
Than how she was before I decided to let her be more cuddly. It made her a better and more mentally stable dog.

The only downside is I have to have blankets on everything and wash them every week or two due to the hair and I'm growing too attached to her. I think I liked it better when she could have died and I would only be disappointed. At this rate, I'm going to cry for days.
>>
>>3582268
cat vomit in bed last night so yes
>>
>>3582268
i dont let my dog in the house he sleeps outside in his shed
>>
File: DIY-Fortune-cookies.jpg (17 KB, 750x602)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>3582351
>>just call her a good girl
You just KNOW.
>>
>>3582361
Shut up fag our love is pure
>>
>>3582329
>have caught dog sleeping with some of my clothes pulled out of the hamper
aww
>>
File: 1596940074911.jpg (67 KB, 540x564)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Yes my husky has two designated spots on a couple of sofas. In the winter she sleeps with me in bed because it's cheaper than paying for more heat. However, when she sheds she cannot be anywhere near furniture or my bed. She throws a fit but gets over it after a day or two of not being able to chill on the sofa.
>>
>>3582268
Always
I love cuddling with dogs
>>
>>3582814
>the shedding
It's like somebody pulled half his fur out every week.
>>
>>3582841
Yep and it takes one to two months to completely stop. The laws of nature and physics do not apply to shed fur as I find it in the most absurd of places months later.
>>
>>3582814
>not using the fur to be even cozier
It's free padding
>>
>>3582268
Sure.
He's pretty cuddly , especially when groomed short.
He will also cry if I don't let him up when I go to bed. Been like that since I adopted him.
>>
>>3582329
It's not about piss or shit (apart from what rubs off their bare butthole) as much as oil, saliva and hair
>>
>let dog climb in bed and sit with me
>after 15-20 minutes he just leaves and lays on the floor instead
Why? Even if it's -3°C i get abandoned
>>3582879
>not buying a felt needle and making a fur clone
>>
>>3582329
Man, I want a dog.
>>
>>3583414
he’s not gay anon he’s not going to sleep with another dude
>>
I give me pets a blanket or something to sleep on at the foot of the bed to try as their bed. I let them cuddle if they want but I want them to stay primarily in one spot just to try and keep the majority of the fur in one place to make cleaning easier.
>>
>>3582363
>implying that isn't pure
>>
File: 8193619.jpg (351 KB, 800x1424)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
I got a new animal how sore it look
>>
My roommate's dog always sleeps in his bed, and we let her on the couch with a blanket on it. I tried letting her sleep in my bed while he was out of town, and I just can't do it. She moves too much. Dreams, getting up for water, getting up because she heard a noise, moving from laying at my side to burying her snout in my balls, I can't do it.

When I get a dog of my own, their own bed only.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.