[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tulip_kitten.jpg (2.78 MB, 2160x3264)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
One year ago today, anon posted about a kitten he took in that was rejected from her mother. She was in very bad shape, but anon did his absolute best and nursed her back to health. He eventually named her Tulip.
He would upload videos and post photos in the /kot/ thread from time to time, but as far as I know he hasn't posted anything in a few months.
Does anyone have any up-to-date information on her? I would appreciate it if you shared it in this thread.

Here is the original thread, for those that missed it: https://desuarchive.org/an/thread/3195032/
>>
bump
>>
File: tulip.png (1002 KB, 1024x769)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>3577847
/an/ is slow, frequent bumping is not that necessary, but thanks.
>>
File: tulip_young_lady.jpg (881 KB, 1076x1529)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>
>>3579206
bump
>>
File: Tulip.jpg (818 KB, 1080x1199)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
Around the same time I made the thread I also left a comment on the youtube channel made by Tulip's owner, he hasn't replied or posted anything in response though. I suppose he doesn't use it anymore.
I don't know if you get a notification sent to the associated email address used for making the account, but it's possible he just used a secondary or throw away email address to make it.
>>
He still posts in the /kot/ general.
>>
>>3582153
When was his last post there? The last one I could find was from May.
>>
File: 1586356924026.jpg (628 KB, 1046x972)
628 KB
628 KB JPG
Well, like one anon in the /kot/ general already said, no news is good news. They are most likely doing fine.
Still, I'll do my best to let /an/ know if Tulip's owner ever gets back to me.
>>
>>3577786
>that shit was ONE.FUCKING.YEAR.AGO
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>3577786
>One year ago
doubt.jpg

bump for Tulip updates
>>
>>3585821
You can click the archive link and look at the date, retard.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.