[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

hi all, i’m a senior in highschool and i recently had a girl with whom i’ve been super close friends for a few years tell me that she likes me. I told her i would need some time to think about dating her because i’ve just never considered it. I’m nervous to jump in because she’s kinda too high maintenance and would demand a lot of my energy, and i also do not want to put a title on anything because i’m interested in a few other girls with whom i don’t want to blow my chances.

So, how do i tell her that i’m interested in sex, sneaking out, going on adventures, but uninterested in commitment and monogamy without sounding like a douchebag?
>>
You can't really, specially if she made a cutesy declaration "I-I like you senpai" style
>>
>>28198704
i was liked by a girl similar to your picrel but worse at my uni class, sadly i did not do anything and i was fucked at that time by a health issue that gave me unbearable nasty pains and barely could walk calm
>>
>>28198704
>how to tell a girl i’m only interested in sex
You never do this. You say you like her but you aren't looking for a relationship right now. Then she makes the choice about if she will keep hanging out with you and possibly having sex
>>
>this thread #302018482210093887
>>
>>28198704
You call a prostitute
>>
>>28198704
You don't. You just keep using her for sex and ditch her when she tries to corner you on the issue.
>>
>>28198704
You have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>28199104
This.
>>
>>28198704
Pretend to like her, but don't announce the """relationship""" to anyone. You always, always, always pretend to like her. Then bang her for a month or two until you get tired of her, then make up an excuse for why you can't hang out anymore that makes you look like a good guy. I would always go with something along the lines of
>my ex hit me up recently and she's all depressed saying she misses me, and it's making me miss her too. it's got me all fucked up. I don't know what to do :(

though being in the same social circle as her will make this a lot harder. just find something that makes it her fault that you have to stop talking, but make it very clear that you don't hold it against her, and that it's "no one's fault" (her fault). take too much offense to something that's not truly a big deal, get "upset" about her moving away to college soon, you know shit like that. go get em tiger
>>
>>28202005
Posts like these make me sympathize for women. No wonder they hate us, if these creatures are the men they interact with.
>>
>>28202055
I wouldn't feel sorry for women, they play their own games
>>
>>28202055
They only go after guys that don't like them, or pretend to be aloof, so they do it to themselves.
>>
>>28202055
I concur.
>>
>>28202055
you sound like a self-hating reddit feminine queer
>>
>>28198704
>interested in sex, sneaking out, going on adventures, but uninterested in commitment and monogamy without sounding like a douchebag?

you just say it straight to her face. no joke.
if you hide it, then you become a douchebag
>>
>>28199126
this
>>
>>28198704
>>28202005
>take too much offense to something that's not truly a big deal
Women do this literally all the time to guys when they get tired of them and think they can do better. Don't let any of the soiboys or girls here make you feel guilty OP.

Dating is the law of the jungle. Sometimes men have the upper hand, sometimes women do. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>28203395
>you just say it straight to her face.
There's nothing more dangerous in this world than truth. Maybe OP's friend will stomach the arrangement if he pretends "he's not looking for anything serious right now," if he's "really busy with school and thinking about college/work and trying to focus on that right now." But she definitely won't if he just comes out and says he's only interested in her for sex. There's just no way to communicate that to a woman that doesn't come across as loutish and callous, especially if she declared her love for him.

I don't know why everyone's worked up in this thread. Men don't owe women their affection just like women don't owe men their affection. If it was a woman who just wanted a man for sex you wouldn't be clutching your peals. Fucking redditors.
>>
>>28202055
Women do the same shit, he's just leveling the playing field by doing the same thing.
>>
>>28198704
>without sounding like a douchebag?
you can't, because you ARE a douchbag
>>
>>28204040
Another seething woman. Maybe you should focus on the guys who actually want to be your boyfriend, instead of talking to the guys every other girl is talking to. Have you geniuses ever thought of that?
>>
>>28202005
>>28202055
>>28202111
People who do stuff like this are literally subhuman, imo. Men, and women.

A nice person thinks fondly of you, and has genuinely sweet, and pure affection for you, and rather than considering their feelings or respecting them as a person at all, take full advantage of that person's emotional state, manipulate them, exploit them for whatever pleasure/personal gain you can drain out of them, and once you're tired of them, you throw them away, as you planned from the start.

It's just evil, that you could premedtitate, and actually do this to someone, especially someone who cares for you.

How do you even live with yourself when you have absolutely no integrity, or character?
>>
>>28198942
This is the right answer. Has gotten me laid dozens of times.
>>
>>28204115
what makes it even better is these are the same people who keep claiming ALL women are heartless harpies incapable of love
>>
>>28204115
He’s fucking 18 you faggot retard. No one is forging legit, lifelong relationships the year before college. If he were 30 and doing this, then yes, what you say stands. But this is a completely viable strategy for that age. I do it to tinder randoms all the time and the girls 100% recognize it, but let me fuck them anyways. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve heard “I bet you say this to all your girls lol.” They literally WANT YOU to lie to them so they can get chad dick and then have the excuse of “he was an asshole and fooled me there was nothing I could do!!” for the 11 millionth time.

Nearly all of the girls I’ve done this to are completely aware of the facts but don’t want to admit it. It’s on them for allowing themselves to believe an extremely obvious fantasy.
>>
>>28202125
while i do think that the original post is retarded and disgusting i agree on this too
everytime im actually nice to a girl i get rejected and am called needy or whatever on here
its like girls only want to get pumped and dumped
>>
>>28198704
>with whom i don’t want to blow my chances
as a man being taken isn't a problem, most will prob just find you hotter
so just date this one and if it doesn't work bounce
>>
>>28198704
You're literally in high school, just go with the flow dumbass, you'll break up after graduation anyway. Don't throw away your chance at young love just because you think you can do better/fuck more girls if you're not "tied down" (hint: you won't)
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
>>
>>28198704
You seduce her first and then burn that bridge when you get to it, dumbass. You don't just come out and say "u wan sum fuk." I swear, you kids are all retards.
>>
>>28204115
Oh, I wouldn't do it, but I don't care some guys do. Like I said, women play their own games.

Not my problem.
>>
You actually just tell them. This direct approach is chad energy and typically well received depending on how it’s presented
>>
>>28198942
Only the correct answer desu. If you're willing to break a friendship as well cause she may be disgusted or not want to have you as a friend.
>>
File: 0z7m5pM.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1347)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>28198704
It's senior year why give a shit about doing that? Every senior knows not to expect anything serious from anyone and to just have as much fun as possible.

In this situation and pretty much all highschool situations just have your fun and do what you want because after graduation everyone realizes none of the shit that happened in highschool actually mattered. In fact most will cringe or laugh at themselves for taking things like a highschool relationship so seriously. She's going to forget all about you once she goes off to college and fucks some other guy lol.
>>
>>28198942
Yeah, you telling her you only want to fuck right off the bat is like her telling you she's falling in love and wants to get married. It will just freak out and push the other person away. Even if in the end that thing ended up happening, verbalizing it in such a logical way that early comes off as unnatural. Plus that fact that most communication between humans is non-verbal. Meaning if you fuck her, always make the vibe sexual/sexy, and don't do any romantic bf/gf relationship type shit, she will understand.
>>
>>28202055
The only women who would ever fall for that are whores.
I do my best to warn against having sex without being committed, but those who naively ignore that warning just so they can get used and discarded get no sympathy from me. Too many bad things happen to good people in this world for me to waste my sadness on retarded degenerates screwing themselves over.
>>
>>28205599
>Chad dick
Found the virgin
>>
OP just fuck your sister
>>
>>28198704
"hey, thanks for telling me how you feel, but honestly ive only been looking for short term/fwb and im not looking any serious relationships right now"

phrase it in a way that makes more sense for you, but yanno. make sure its not personal or asking HER to do that right after she just confessed, but at least implying that its open to her
>>
>>28211045
>>28202111
except the innocent girl that confessed to op and would get tricked into fucking him because she thought he was in love and wanted a long term commitment. she's just a huge whore and deserves it because everyone else is the problem and never you.
>>
>>28211579
>would get tricked into fucking him because she thought he was in love and wanted a long term commitment.
Well, yes. If she has sex outside of marriage because she deluded herself into thinking it would last regardless, let alone after literally throwing herself at a guy, she set herself up to get used. I don't get a kick out of seeing people crush themselves, but I really can't sympathize. She got reckless and was burned by it. Sad, but this is exactly why strong standards are necessary in society: so naive people don't make that choice to begin with.
>>
>>28211623
shes a dumb highschool girl who has no clue how the world works, the way it should be, or how people are going to trick her. by 25 she would have learned this lesson and how to protect herself but by then she'll be called bitter and stuck-up for doing so
>>
>>28198942
Yes, this. Also, if you're going away to college come August, it's a whole new ballgame there.
>>
>>28211623
"guys, the entire society's set of values need to change first before i try to be a better person"
>>
>>28211642
>shes a dumb highschool girl who has no clue how the world works, the way it should be, or how people are going to trick her
In the broader sense, society failed her utterly by not setting a better example, but at the end of the day she is still responsible for her own actions, which can't be retroactively changed. Also, to correct the example society sets for future women like her, positive behavior needs to be enforced. This means expecting people to follow proper standards, and not shying away from consequences if they fail to.

>>28211651
I wouldn't have sex outside of marriage myself, and I'm not going to shy away from calling people who do rash and/or immoral. I don't expect a free pass for my own behavior, where it's lacking. I just don't subscribe to the notion that ignoring consequences of wrongdoing--for me or anyone else--is a good thing to do. It's not entirely "fair" to hold actions against people that they only took as a result of a bad upbringing. But you can't enforce a standard to give others better upbringings if circumstance alone removes guilt for one's own actions.
>>
>>28211828
dont have sex outside of marriage, but encourage others to not only have sex outside of marriage but lie and use them in the process. by your standards that doesnt even fit in your ideal society. so in that case, op also deserves to get tricked by women because he wants to sleep with her. shouldve said that to him as well then.
>>
I love Emilia
>>
>>28211579
Ok Taylor Swift
>>
>>28198704
>So, how do i tell her that i’m interested in sex, sneaking out, going on adventures, but uninterested in commitment and monogamy without sounding like a douchebag?

You tell her exactly that, straight up, plain and clear. Doesn't sound like douchebaggery to me. Sounds like honestly, actually
>>
>>28211963
> but encourage others to not only have sex outside of marriage but lie and use them in the process.
I never said this. Obviously I think this is wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.