[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1674495958752349.gif (2.65 MB, 320x240)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB GIF
i hate hookups because the post nut clarity makes me want to kill myself every single time and i barely enjoy the process because there's never any emotional connection
i'm 21 m with 4 bodies and i want to get a serious relationship at this point but my friends keep telling me i need more experience because i'm young and "you're supposed to have fun when you're young"

should i listen to them and go fuck around a bit more or should i listen to my gut and try to find something a bit more meaningful
>>
your friends are faggots, let them live their soulless lives how they want and you do what your gut tells you
>>
>>28196628
you're kind of wasting your emotional inertia, by that I mean it's going to get harder and harder to connect emotionally with a new partner everytime you hook up
>>
>>28196657
is this true or is it just bullshit because i haven't slept around enough yet to feel this, i still want something meaningful
>>
>>28196667
not that anon, but it is true. Read No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai to see it in depth. You're lucky you figured it out this early, don't listen to your friends, find something meaningful when you're young, those are the most likely to last a lifetime
>>
>>28196628
Having sex before marriage is terrible. I’m not talking about getting drunk and banging some chick. I’m talking about sleeping with a girlfriend. It feels like you’re being naughty or you feel guilty or that something is wrong - because it is wrong. Sex is completely enjoyable inside a marriage where you have committed your lives to each other and there is security and certainty. Simple as.
>>
>>28197944
>>28196985
thank you guys i'll try to make the best decision here, gotta convince my friends to leave me alone though lol
>>
File: Zodiac-sketch.jpg (162 KB, 521x653)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>28196628
>4 bodies
>>
>>28196628
Listen to your gut, because it's emotional connection that you seek. And emotional connection makes the sex a thousand times better

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.