[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: average gioyc poster.jpg (71 KB, 750x936)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
/GIOYC/ - Get It Off Your Chest

Last
>>28193176
>>
Based and jacked pilled
>>
File: BkaMCeDCAAEFDXF.jpg (13 KB, 298x169)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>28196016
>>
>>28196053
Don't call my mom a whore
>>
god is good
>>
i gotta stop scowling. i scowl unconsciously all the time it seems. i probably even do it in my sleep
>>
>>28196140
he also doesn't need to eat
>>
i have this one indent in my eyebrow muscle that really bothers me. i try to massage it often, whenever i remember, but it doesn't really help smooth it out
>>
>>28196016
I looked into my own eyes before and I couldn’t see the person who used to be there not so long ago
>>
>>28196166
are you a competitor, or a collaborator?
>>
I'm sad where's Gary?
>>
>>28196249
He is in the sweat lodge detoxing from the booty boosters and finding his spirit aninlam

You have to reach him by smoke signal or fever vision
>>
>>28196249
My phone died for good :(
>>
SKWIRTS AND SKWETTERS
nextily
>>
>>28196249
Now we can only communicate with 4chan
It's been charging for an hour and it's still dead...
>>
>>28196338
That's sad I've been calling and texting for a hour.
I miss you
>>
>>28196306
Booty smoke? That I can do.
Can you see these fart signals Gary?
>>
I hope you reply tomorrow.
>>
>>28196324
But did you die?
>>
>>28196383
I miss you too baby.
iPhone sucks
>>
Uh oh... day two of sobriety, no drinks or nicotine. All my thoughts are focused on falling to my death. It just seems like the right thing to do.
>>
>>28196436
I'm alive it's just my fruity phone died and won't turn back on for some reason
Anon was right, you'll have to reach me by fever visions and smoke signals until I can figure it out
>>
>>28196427
What if they reply now?

>>28196440
I can cope without alcohol just fine, but I just cannot stop chainsmoking, me.
>>
>>28196452
So we can never really talk or meet up now. This is truly the year of the rabbit... I told you ya needed to burn 5$ downtown at the Chinese god place.
>>
>>28196462
Then smoke retard just the booze is bad
Not smoking
>>
Escapism is a terrible drug. The sweeter it is, the worse my real life feels, and the more I want to dive into it. It's an endless cycle. I don't even know if I want to be free from it.
>>
File: DyvHcWhXcAE9oLD.jpg (68 KB, 700x700)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
i had a chance of getting free meal today
I finished my meal (chicken rolls)
Then i went to cashier to pay bill.
He was not there, and there were no waiters as well.
The cashier was busy fighting in kitchen. I was only customer there.
But instead, i kept the cash under his register and left.
>>
>>28196489
Uhh it's just called being white anon.
>>
>>28196474
Smoking is also bad, just not AS bad. I will definitely go for a smoke later.
A cigarette and coffee. That, is nice.
>>
File: image.png (412 KB, 640x314)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
I wonder why she thinks we cannot be friends, or worse, if she thinks I do not want to be her friend.
>>
>>28196520
(This is for someone I only know from imageboards but I wish I got to know in real life a long time ago).
>>
>>28196016
My girlfriend just left me, she was my only friend. I haven't contacted any of my old high school friends in years, and never made friends after high school besides a few transient flings on tinder. I wish I wasn't so lonely. I can't see any way out to making strong connections now that i'm passed the college and young adult stage. I wish I wasn't so lonely.
>>
>>28196558
I've no advice anon, just wanted to let you know you're not alone in this. You'll find someone. Unless you actively avoid making connections I bet you'll come across someone, humans have a tendency to do that. Best of luck brother.
>>
>>28196520
>>28196548
Contact her
>>
>>28196592
If I could, I would.
>>
I love you
>>
I love you too.
>>
we should have 3 some
>>
I dropped £700 on a piano 2 weeks ago and I've done maybe 4 hours of learning. I hate that I lack the drive and discipline to just get my shit together and do something that requires effort.
>>
>>28196686
>>28196695
>>28196738
I'm taken... for myself
>>
>>28196738
Shoo, shoo.
>>
>>28196788
I just realized that was rude and I could have just said "no thank you". I apologize.
>>
I'm PMSing and everything feels like THE WORST THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY HAVE HAPPENED even though nothing's happened.
I hate it.
>>
>be bi
>constantly feel unattractive
>extremely attracted to someone who looks a lot like me
make it make sense
>>
>>28196760
If it makes you feel better, I dropped almost double that on a piano about 3 years ago and have also done maybe 4 hours of learning.
See me as a comrade or a cautionary tale, whatever helps.
>>
I want to hear your voice.
>>
still think of myself as someone trying to learn how to play the guitar. If I learn how to play the guitar, I’ll be really happy. Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
>>
I've felt old and that it's over ever since I turned 20
I just wanna be a teenager again, when I was 15 I was still depressed but it felt like I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted with my life, being 15 feels like yesterday but it was 8 years ago, in 8 years time from now I'll be in my 30s
>>
Holy fuck I drank too much and threw up taco bell inferno sauce out of my nose. And I can't sleep over the hangover because my tailbone extremely hurts for no reason. AHHHHHHHHhHHH
>>
Fraulein, say something please.
>>
I got the rona, I feel like fucking garbage, im trying not to stress until i get my lungs checked, and im also trying not to stress about the fact that i talked to my little sister when she was right beside me yesterday, can a child survive this? Im so scared.
>>
I've got a job interview tomorrow that I really need. I'm qualified to do, and very passionate about the job and organisation. Thing is though, I'm terrible in interviews. Normally I'm a very chilled out person but interviews I ramble, stumble and become all flustered. I've had 14 interviews in the last year of unemployment and they've mostly been great jobs I've been too spergy to land. Any tips?
>>
I'm angry that I'm struggling with romance because of shit that I had no influence over
>>
I want a relationship just for sex and physical intimacy and I don't think that's wrong.
>>
You went from wanting to be together for a long time and talking about being held to completely ignoring my messages. I know you got jealous but you there’s no reason to be. I love you, dumbass. Not anyone else. I want to see you this year. Please just talk to me again.
>>
>>28197242
Yeah, kids actually tend to bounce back from it better than adults. Though you should limit your exposure to everyone, to be on the safe side. Be sure to get rest and drink fluids.
>>
>>28197423
She's not that into you bro. How long are you gonna do this?
>>
WHY AM I OBSESSED WITH HUGE ASSES?
>>
You find a boy who cuts the grass with scissors, carries rocks in his backpack and knows the names of all the plants. Of course you’re going to love him forever, how could you not?
>>
>>28198039
Just goes to show there's someone for everyone lol
>>
I am quite disappointed in myself.
Can't seem to come up with a good comeback quip, when some asshole keeps ragging on me.
>>
>>28196487
How do you escape? I need more escapism in my life
>>
I'm so weak and fragile that even imagined hurtful comments about me and my actions paralyzes me daily and prevents me from getting money and chicks
>>
I don't like poor people honestly. They are pretty entitled and always try to butt in and make it all about how you can't talk about this because they don't have access to it. Not trying to be mean either but like 99% of poor people are also poor because they're not are genuinely quite stupid
>>
>>28198172
Bad inner voice. That's not weakness anon, just mental illness.
>>
what a beautiful day it is today. i love how the sky looks and how everything smells. i think it rained or might rain soon. i'm in a good mood
>>
Recently I started creating these stories in my head where all my friends hate and are against me. Even with people I’m starting to get to know, which makes me think I’ll die a loner worthless faggot. What the fuck is wrong with me, how did I end up in this state.
>>
>>28198207
stop doing drugs
>>
>>28198209
Ignore it, push it aside. You are the master of your own mind and body.
>>
>>28198216
i'm high on life
>>
>>28198209
Start creating stories where they worship and are all secretly in love with you. That's what I do
>>
>>28197153
I've thrown up so many times since I posted this and my mouth is so raw from the stomach acids. It's fucking over
>>
>>28198229
You need some MILK
>>
>>28198209
Maybe some person in the periphery of your life has made up a story about you hate them. Wouldn't that be ridiculous, especially if it's someone you don't consider often?
>>
>>28196462
>What if they reply now?
They didn't.
>>
>>28198218
>>28198223
Bad advice
>>28198254
This sounds likely
>>
>>28198262
I'm avoiding replying to someone right now. They messaged me today/yesterday, a few hours ago
>>
what does it mean if someone always messages you right before they fall asleep? sometimes if i see it and reply 10 minutes later they're already asleep so they can't see it. and even if i do reply right away they often fall asleep in the middle of our convo
>>
>>28198184
Poor people are usually bad people yeah
>>
>>28196427
Who?
>>
File: 1401031940438.jpg (92 KB, 960x813)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
You blocked me before I had a chance to explain. Now I'm sitting here with dozens of other ways to contact you and not being able to use a single one because if I do, I'll be accused of stalking.
>>
>>28198357
Do you think they'll forgive you once they hear your explanation?
>>
>>28198380
I do. Three people (including one of their friends) agree that my reasons were justified.
>>
>>28198398
Could you get the friend to relay your message? Or ask them to unblock you at least?
>>
e-relationships are actually great. if you aren't meeting anyone you'd want to date irl i don't see why you don't try an e-relationship that you eventually turn into an irl one
>>
>>28198407
I can try.
>>
I fucking hate always having to be the one to initiate contact with people. I'm always the one who has to go "wanna hang out bro?", "wanna meet up?". Am I that unlikable?
>>
>>28198464
Maybe they are just shy and worry about bothering you
>>
>>28198270
How come?

>>28198356
You should just reply.
>>
my friend mistakenly believes i'm depressed like he is the whole time i've known him (2 years). idk if i should say something at this point
>>
>>28198481
I can’t, I’m too scared.
>>
>>28198470
Every single one of my friends/buddies/whatever is shy? Yeah. I'm sure that's the case.
>>
>>28198566
Scared of what?
>>
I think what would help a lot of you when job hunting and dating would be to realize that a lot of openings/potential partners are available to you because they are shit. I'm at a point where I'm not desperate for a job immediately so have relatively clear perspective, and I can see why some of these job openings exist once I'm in the interview - a manager who is disrespectful before I'm an actual employee. I had an interview yesterday and then the manager kept calling me throughout the day, had a pissy tone in voicemail, and expected me to start signing background check shit ASAP without ever discussing pay or benefits or an offer, and had cut me off when I was asking Qs. Nobody should ever work there, but clearly enough people do, and I imagine desperate job hunters would feel devastated if rejected by that place.
>>
>>28198601
We used to be together. I still love him and I’m afraid of being hurt by the way he acts different.
>>
>>28198651
What do you mean by acting differently?
>>
>>28196016
I'll say the things I want to and ask the questions that I'll never get answers to. Did you get help? Like genuinely? I don't want anyone else to go through what I did because of you. Why try to contact me after all this time? What made you do that? I'm not the same person I was 6 years ago so I won't fall for or tolerate any bullshit. And honestly, I don't hate you. It's not worth the energy to hate you, I don't exactly forgive you for your actions but I don't hate you. I guess I just want some sort of closure, nothing is gonna be "fixed" but I'm not afraid of you.
>>
File: 1674668359506.jpg (240 KB, 4000x2250)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
I am profoundly untalented. Everything I've ever done in my life regardless of effort has been painfully mediocre. Others surpass me with ease. I am not creative, intelligent, strong, or charismatic enough to be successful. I will live my life in mediocrity and die a loser.
>>
I thought you were nice but you're kind of a petty jerk just like the rest of them.
>>
File: 1669050032470662.png (588 KB, 661x637)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>28198153
Movies, video games, music, fantasizing, sleeping. Anything that disengages me from real life. The worst/best forms of escapism for me are either the ones that are just a reflection of my life but better, or so completely far removed from anything in my life that it becomes easier to fantasize about.

My favorite is dreaming. It's a vivid mix of real and absurd but it's all fantastical. A "hobby" of mine is napping, having incredibly lucid dreams, waking up to write the dreams down, and then going back to sleep. Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, dreaming, forever.
>>
Maybe I misread what you meant and came on too strong. I thought you'd appreciate my enthusiasm. I feel a bit embarassed now. Or are you doing this to teach me a lesson. Either way I'm so tired. Work is so fucking boring.
>>
>>28197433
That is not any of what I wrote or implied. Fuck off annoying cunt. Go die in a fire.
>>
>>28196016
did anyone here never get over an ex? How long has it been, how old are you now? Did either of you find someone else?
>>
I'm not sure how to ease myself out of this mindset that I'm not worth the resources I take up. Usually I can keep it buried in the back of my head, but on days like this when I'm alone and barely existing, it's hard not to think of ways to make myself disappear.

I want to cut my hair and donate it, give my clothes to people who would cherish it, sell my belongings, take everything out of my bank account and arrange my own funeral processions, write my goodbye letters, and hang myself, preferably somewhere that won't be too much of a bitch to clean. I think it would be a good idea to set up some scheduled messages to go out once I'm dead so my remains don't sit there rotting for too long. I will mull it over.
>>
>>28198916
None of my exes got over me (not that it was a lot) and I didn't get over them entirely either but you learn to accept that some things just won't work out despite everyone trying their best and move on.
>>
File: 1674670082340362.jpg (50 KB, 400x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>28198932
>>
>>28198667
I wish I knew how to explain. It doesn’t matter. I’d like to feel loved but at this point I want to at least talk in person and have sex.
>>
File: 54ca16b8283a7c46.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1025)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I've never been this close to death
If I was an atheist I would have considered suicide by now
I know this is normal for the average person here but it isn't ''around''
My eyesight is starting to go down with it
I cannot fucking stand myself, I feel like I shit my pants in school and want to go home, except the school is life and the shit is my breathing still
>>
>>28198997
Glowing
>>
>>28198279
They feel comfortable enough to have you be the last person they speak with, I guess. It's a little sweet.
>>
>>28198948
how long has it been? How do you know they never got over you?
>>
>>28199003
Atheism is just an excuse for poor behavior. Why do people feel the need to state they are not religious? Like why give it the time? Its almost like atheism is asking for confirmation
>>
Now I get it, you just want a little fooling around, a little bit of sex and absolutely nothing else, you're feeling guilty over what you've done because you didn't expect me to like you so much, you've strung me along and doesn't know how to fix it, but you also don't want me to go away anymore because we've actually become friends, you literally told me this but I was a little too blinded by my rose tinted glasses... well, I guess I should distance myself now, in either scenario you're way too avoidant and does not reciprocate me at all, so this is for the best.
I don't want something superficial, I'd rather keep looking than keep myself illusioned, you're just hurting me and getting what you want.
>>
>>28199070
One was a decade ago, the other half a decade. They both have told me they still weren't over me/unlikely to ever get over me multiple times over the years. I feel the same to be honest.
>>
>>28199116
man that sucks to hear. I just broke up with my gf and I would hate for us to both have regrets 10 years from now.

I think break ups are easier when you're both not meant for each other.
>>
>>28199211
Yeah it's easier to get over someone when there wasn't much chemistry or compatibility. I had some exes I had no issues getting over because of that. It fucking sucks when it's due to circumstances beyond your control or irreparable misunderstandings. I sometimes have dreams where I see them again and we just talk and laugh like the old days. Always make me feel like shit when I wake up.
>>
Wtf why did you reply but not answer the most important question?? I don't want to ask again and come off as creepy but come on man, can't you make it a bit easier for me.
>>
>>28199295
What’s the question?
>>
I'm having a hard time making friends because I don't handle getting ripped on very well. I just don't know how to deal with it. I don't want to be a bitch and be the butt of every joke, but I know that when I'm the new guy it's also just a thing that happens. I know I should stick it out with the new people but I keep getting upset before ditching them without saying anything. Any advice?
>>
File: Spike smoke.jpg (56 KB, 685x960)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I trust her.
>>
>>28199313
The next time they're coming back.
>>
>>28199438
I wanna tell you not to, but I hope I'm wrong, good luck.
>>
>>28199491
You should ask again.
>>
How the fuck is it 2023. Covid really made everything go by in a blur.
>>
>>28199501
Thank you, friend.
>>
>>28199549
i still feel like it's 2016
>>
Getting broken worked for me
>>
>>28199410
You were meant to be the kind of guy who only has female friends
>>
>>28199604
Some days I feel amazed it isn’t the first decade of the 2000s anymore. We’re getting on to completing a whole first quarter of the 21st century soon.
>>
>>28199618
Nah bub dont project on me. I always pissed off any female friends I made and lost those too, either because they crushed on me and I ignored it or because I was a dick
I was in a big friend group of guys for a while before losing them all because of an ex and because i was retarded. That wrecked my self esteem so I feel like I'm having to relearn the whole process
>>
seriously considering taking a year to just go and travel and do sex tourism like some creep. i just don't know how it would change me once i come back and still have to live my life as it currently is. not to mention traveling, especially for sex tourism, as a single woman might be pretty dangerous and i am pretty naive. i would probably get scammed at the very least
>>
I dread the day I have my own apartment in Europe and being forced to go to gatherings to meet people I have 0 connections with. individuality might be not so bad after all
>>
I am feeling depressed but in an acceptance kind of way
>>
I keep jerking off to hebes and I don't know how to stop
>>
https://youtu.be/6W99gsgQtvc
I live this kind of music.
>>
I don't know how to politely tell people I don't want to be friends with them.
>>
File: What they want.jpg (79 KB, 720x960)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>28196016
I hate women so much its unreal.

They have life on such easy mode, and have been the root of every social and political ill for our entire civilization.

I don't want the continuation of the species founded on half a population being idiot children that have to make one of the biggest commitments in life, when they simply as a group are not capable, and thier destructive tendencies have been promoted for the last 100 solid years.

I feel like an alien when no one else seems concerned about this irl.
>>
>>28199723
I would say "My apologies but I do not wish to be friends, I just want to be left alone".
>>
>>28199700
*love
The channel itself is also great. They have really good taste in music.
>>
muahahaha
>>
File: join us.gif (1024 KB, 395x350)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
>>28199410
Its called shittalk.
Your supposed to fire back.
It shows you're not a limpwristed faggot, have confidence, are useful, and social tact to fire back with equivalent force.

If you can't do it at all, stop eating onions, and chugging all that culturaly enriched semen. (Now you fire back)
>>
>>28199785
Don't hit me please
>>
>>28199785
Hit me harder.
>>
My number one priority right now is to find a job and I really dislike being in this situation. I quit my old job because I was not happy with it and I was sure I would find another, better job quickly. I fucked it up by being late to the interview. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned.
>>
>>28199785
>(Now you fire back)
Fuck you I'll chug all the semen I want.
>>
I make $100k at 28, i’m still single and I have never been on a date.

I think im fucked, idk what i’m doing wrong.
>>
>>28199840
Make friends then date their sisters
>>
>>28199821
With no job, I have no income. With no income, I cannot do much. Cooking, reading, watching things, but they are all pasttimes that entail being confined between four walls.
I would like to do more with my life. See places I have never seen. Get some education so that I can achieve a better lifestyle. I think I am stagnating and I dislike that.
>>
>>28199840
Offer people money to go on a date with you
>>
File: mL2OWq.gif (1.88 MB, 480x270)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>28199725
let incel womens play with their sad humor
>>
My life would be amazing if I were born male
>>
>>28199723
I think it is best we don't speak for awhile.
>>
>>28199876
BUT BUT WOMEN EASY MODE
>>
>>28199840
Women are like cats. If you find a way to sit near a bunch for long enough without scaring any one will sit in your lap.
>>
>>28199890
Wtf I don't want a woman to sit in my lap
>>
Imagine having male privilege in a patriarchal society and still fucking up your life. Literally how?
>>
>>28199906
I assumed you were an heteromalecel
>>
>>28199863
I do not even really enjoy the media I like consuming as much as I used to. I still love music, yet it does not bring me nowhere near as much joy as it used to.
A friend of mine reccomended me a movie a while ago, The wind rises. I loved it, yet I do not think I enjoyed it as much as I should have had.

I think the problem stems from my lifestyle. I do not think it is healthy. And I also think it is time to change that.
>>
I forgot this board has femcels
>>
I have hobbies and interest I love and wish to pursue like cars, motorbikes, hiking, scuba diving. I have my ambitions too. Knowing I cannot partake in them because of my circumstances is slowly killing me and I hate it.
>>
Dear GIOYC diary

I have my girlfriends friend (G) and her husband (K) staying with us for 1 week. The friend is fine but her partner is fucking insufferable, all he does is spew facts from podcasts and books. He'll pose a question, barely wait for you to finish and then precede to tell you the correct answer. To his credit, he is an intelligent guy but he's insanely annoying. Here's a piece from a conversation about some people they recently stayed with:
>G: when we were with them I just felt like they were judging me
>K: yes but that's just what our human pre-frontal cortex does, it's an apparatus that is constantly judging our environment
>G: no, I mean thinking negatively of me
>K: oh okay

Fucking well done captain obvious cunt, how are you this fucking dense??

Another example:
G mentions how her friend passed away from a specific condition, I gave her sympathy and mentioned how I also lost two friends to the same condition.
>K: In 0 seconds finds a way to talk about how x condition is caused by x and what the risk factors are, zero pause for sympathy.

This guys cope in life is escaping his emotions and living purely in his rational brain. He's always talking about how great talk therapy is and how everyone needs it, but he's never had it and it's no secret his childhood was a train wreck. Guy literally has a wife and 3 kids and is always complaining about being lonely, keeps telling me and my partner we need to have kids asap but any free moment he has off work he goes out after work and doesn't see his kids until they're practically in bed. Somehow he hasn't pieced together 'being an excessively condescending cunt' and 'why does no one like me'.
>>
>>28199940
I would kill for a femcel gf, I just want someone to travel and go on dinner dates with.
>>
>>28199438
Imagine posting spike and then saying you trust a woman. Lmao ngmi
>>
>>28200032
Imagine being triggered by my post of all things.
>>
File: 1674682782621.jpg (143 KB, 1242x1395)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
I don't want women for anything other than sex. I don't want a girlfriend to be a partner or lover since I have plenty of friends and I feel like I'd be a bad partner in general. So, all I want is sex which really is not great living in a country where sex work is illegal. If I want sex I either have to risk going to jail by hiring an escort or hope that one of the strippers at a strip club with fuck/suck me for way more than an escort would cost. If I lived in Europe I could get laid twice a week indefinitely for how much I have to spend here. I also don't know why everyone hates me for it. I'm a very very unattractive man but I am still a man who wants to fuck attractive women. If I had to do it the old fashioned way then I would never get laid. I don't want to hurt a good woman's feelings by using her to get sex. I'm not that much of an asshole. So, why the fuck can't I just get laid with my wallet? This country is so fucked.
>>
I wish I didn't feel like people hate me anywhere I go. I wish there was a way to feel connected with some tribe. Seems like most groups simply want to use you if they can even if they will accept you.
>>
>>28200270
have you tried acting like you belong and not being a pushover?
>>
>>28200302
I had more melodramatic things to say but you snapped me out of it actually
>>
Another day, another time you don’t explain yourself. If you’re not doing well please tell me. We’re dating but you don’t fucking talk to me. I feel like you don’t rely on me. You keep shutting me out after getting closer.
>>
I managed to buy groceries without forgetting anything. It is the first time that happened to me since a long while.
>>
How do some people put effort in the things they care about? I can't imagine drawing for 8+hours every day, how do some people manage?
>>
>>28200515
It's easier if you can do what you really love at the same time as a distraction, like watch tv and practice scales on your musical instrument. It helps you put in more muscle memory practice. You can schedule and focus on learning concepts later, and maybe go bicycling during.
>>
>>28200515
Discipline.
>>
>cooking mashed potatoes and sausages at nearly half past ten
I love potato mash. I may be poor, that is definitely poverty food, I still love making it from scratch. It near always tastes better than the pre made stuff.
>>
I'm gonna give my life a reset
I'm 23 this year and missed out on all the youthful experiences that I wanted to. No goofing off at the skatepark with frens, no starting a band, no partying or drinking/getting high in a group, no sexual/romantic experiences with cute emo girls/art hoes, no working on my art/music/youtube channel and becoming internet famous like I always wanted to be since I was a kid
What's the difference between 23 and 18? Not much... so this year I'm telling myself I'm turning 18
I'm gonna go back to uni and do it right this time, I'm gonna get everything I wanted to get, do everything I wanted to do. Part of my feels this is cope, that I'm deceiving myself and everyone I meet after I become '18' again, but if I don't do this I'm gonna live a life full of regrets and what ifs
>>
File: henry.gif (1.63 MB, 400x448)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
If I let you, you would make me destroy myself
In order to survive you, I must first survive myself
And I can sink no further and I cannot forgive you
There's no choice but to confront you
To engage you
To erase you
I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain
I will use my mistakes against you
There's no other choice
Shameless now
Nameless now
Nothing now
No one now
But my soul must be iron
'Cause my fear is naked
I'm naked and fearless
And my fear is NAKED
>>
>>28200515
drugs.
>>
>>28200414
Congratulations
>>
>>28200244
Which country? If the US, move to Vegas. If somewhere else or you don't like Vegas, move to Europe. Simple solution.
>>
>>28200681
Thanks.
>>
File: 13.gif (595 KB, 250x141)
595 KB
595 KB GIF
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be
>>
Every girlfriend I've had cheated on me. Every potential romantic interest ghosts me. The women in my family are unbearable: they gossip, lie, and talk shit about each other behind their backs. I don't want to be a salty incel but it feels like I have no other choice. I haven't had a positive interaction with a female in years.
>>
>>28201026
Neck yourself then
>>
I don't want to set the world on fire.
>>
>>28201062
do it man. I didn't enjoy my stay
>>
>>28196016
I said a bunch of really embarrassing and cringeworthy stuff in front of someone I respect, yet somehow I felt like that relit my spark. To trust other people with knowing who I am and knowing my struggles lifted a burden off my shoulders. I feel more aware now, more responsible, and more like my life matters. Even though everything I said was basically pathological, the moment I said it I felt like a time of denial and delusion had ended.
>>28201036
Fuck you evil retard.
>>
>>28201026
>has had girlfriend
>thinks of himself as an incel
Do you know the meaning of the words you are using, m8?
>>
>>28201074
I just want to set a flame in your heart.
>>
>>28201086
Oh J., in the end I just wanted to talk about anything with you. Just talking and listening to music, no flirts and things.
I wished we've met in different conditions.
>>
It's like my brain is crying for relief
>>
>>28201086
yes please
>>
Throw it all away
Nothing good exists in this world
Everyone is muddled
>>
I want to get back with him and I’ve told him that. We ended pretty well just with that if he couldn’t call what we had dating than I couldn’t do it and maybe in the future if he was ready we would try again. The thing is I don’t care anymore about the labels sure it was annoying to explain to everyone how we were exclusive but not dating but I don’t give a fuck I’d do it again in a heartbeat I really miss him. Problem is I’ve told him this and he says he just doesn’t want to hurt me again. I really don’t fucking care anymore the guys I’ve talked to since have hurt me way fucking more I just want him to be there for me again it was the only time I felt okay.
>>
>>28201121
You are cute. More than you think. Also, sweet.
>>
It's just the same complaints, all the time, for years.

I'm tired of it, and everyone else is too. The worst is knowing that people wanted to see you be better, and that it never came. You kind of feel like you've been left behind by the world and everyone. Like nothing you did really led you anywhere, and all you wanted was to get somewhere and be a better person, with a better life but you were always not even close to what you wanted.
>>
>>28201187
And know this, it would be my pleasure to finally meet you. Hold in my arms. Make you happy.
>>
>>28201190
I remember being a kid, around 12 years old sitting in a therapists office, I remember telling her something I've said before here. That sometimes, people live these empty lives and die and might be one of them. I remember her looking at me kind shocked and saying "Oh no honey, don't ever think like that".. Well. It happened, I called it that young like "Yeah, this is going to be a shit life".
>>
>>28200742
Anon it's like 700-1000 per lay to get laid legally in the US. Europe, though... Maybe one day. I hear they hate Americans over there and for good reason.
>>
>>28196016
Get in my panties

Don't call it sour grapes but I think you're all a bunch of apes, kek.
>>
Go to bed.
>>
I do not need to sleep right now.
>>
>>28201467
No
>>
I'm a bitter narcissist and I hate everybody
>>
>>28201420
Oh, I see. So living in the US isn't actually the problem, it's that you're a cheap bastard. Go ahead and move.
>>
I just realized Silent Hill 2 is one of those games where if one tries to get specific endings it is as if the player goes through therapy, because in order to get those endings the player has to modify his behaviour, which is exactly the entire point of therapy.

How did I not notice that before?
>>
>>28201565
It was so obvious. While I did notice a pattern after the first time I read how to get the different endings, I did not immediately reconnect it to therapy. Maybe because I was not aware of what cognitive behavioral therapy was back then?
>>
Things with this new girl feel too good to be true. I feel like I'm dismissing some red-flags, or I'm waiting to hear what the catch is. Some bad secret she has... Something...
>>
Sometimes my life feels like is on automatic.
Whenever I try to do something different, everything just pulls me back to some point.
I feel nauseated when I'm doing something that doesn't feel "right" until I give up on it.
And sometimes, I'm just so fucking lucky. I'm tired.
>>
>>28201561
I guess I don't have 8k/month to get laid, anon. I'm sorry? Europe would be considerably cheaper and without the risk of prison.
>>
I miss you V. I wish you were here with me. If you did not like it we would just go elsewhere.
>>
>>28196016
I still feel like a virgin, even though I had sex.
A bit over a year ago, I had a long distance girlfriend for a while and we met occasionally. We did a lot of mutual touching, but we only had PIV intercourse once and I didn't even cum from it because I had deathgrip syndrome. Life got in the way, we didn't have a chance for sex for a while and then we broke up.

All in all, that relationship just made my life worse. It felt amazing while I was with her, but now that I've been exposed I just feel terrible knowing what I don't have anymore. And because my brain is fucked and I'm mentally ill, I've taken the rejection (she dumped me) super hard and feel even more unloveable than before.
>>
>>28201774
Me too so I just tell everyone I'm a khhv
>>
File: 1672770838873004.jpg (442 KB, 1656x1242)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>28201555
Hiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss fagot
>>
>>28201785
Cats are ugly. Why do people like them? Just look at that
>>
>>28201555
That was obvious to me since a long time, N.
>>
What gave you away is avatarfagging as that character from the manga called Monster. I never read it, nor watched it, yet I was very well aware of that character's nature. I hope reading this makes you very angry, N.
>>
>>28201774
Been partly there anon, I just had a real troublesome LDR and sometimes unrequited love for long 6 years and messed it all up when things finally straighted out..
Don't give up, but don't force yourself now at this particular time. Take your time feeling sad, and don't ignore it else it will grow on you later.
You had one relationship, you can have another, and from there you can learn from your mistakes while improving what you can. You even know what some of the problems are.
>>
>>28201555
How did you become this way?
>>
>>28201797
toxoplasmosis
it's an allegedly "harmless to humans" brain parasite that makes mice stop running from cats and plenty of humans also have it because we live with cats

source: trust me bro
>>
>>28201797
No they're not
>>
>>28201823
Lonely childhood and no father figure
>>
I really want to make friends but I stay guarded. I think people would think less of me if I shared more about myself.
>>
>>28200032
>>28199438

It has a Spike aura. Would you even know?
>>
File: R (1).jpg (124 KB, 1678x1333)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>28201797
>>28201854
Puppy paws typed this bad doggo!
>>
>>28201816
the blond guy? i notice people who avatarfag with him are always cringe as fuck
>>
>>28201935
Awwww. Maybe I'll be happy if I get a puppy
>>
>>28201958
I think that character's name is Johan and I have nothing to add for now.
>>
File: cat wizard.jpg (14 KB, 403x404)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>28201935
oh no I love cats, I'm just aware its probably because of my brain parasites
>>
>>28201816
>>28201958
Johan? yeah he's better than those posters
>>
>>28201981
He is somebody I should have never trusted or befriended.
>>
>>28201961
Sure, companion animals are great for animal/ hear health

>>28201977
Just admit you hate cats. Most moids do.
>>
>>28201992
I sympathize
>>
>>28196016
I shat a literal living worm. About an inch long, light blood red.
I am kind of scared right now. I have heard parasites cause obedience and apathy and I sure have felt apathetic these days.
I am not vaxxed, by the way.
>>
>>28202012
That's normal
>>
>>28202012
Wait no I definitely misread. That is NOT normal at all anon. Go to the hospital
>>
Did we move the cat posters from ATOGA to GIOYC frens?
>>
>>28202012
He shall be known as Squirm.
>>
>>28202024
FUCK ATOGA. Their advice ruins my life
>>
i have the tiniest splinter in the bottom of my foot. i can't even see it. it's so bad anons this is it for me
>>
File: 1672564426805932.jpg (198 KB, 1555x1035)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>28202024
Never been to ATOGA just like larping, and cats. Also they can detect moids, troon, and fags.
>>
>>28202042
Cat expert anon, what does it mean if cats always love me?
>>
>>28202008
Thanks.

>>28202040
Pull it out with pliers then sterilize the wound with rubbing alcohol.
>>
you thought you had me but i'm not coming back!
>>
>>28202050
Then you are based and cat chad. Expect sex in your future.. Also, you are not a moid, fagot, and troon. Congrats!
>>
>>28202063
Thank you so much
>>
>>28202064
You're welcome, cat chad!
>>
So is Squirm’s host going to be okay
>>
>>28202012
>>28202032
>>28202074
Emergency room, now!
>>
Apologies, but if you knowingly contributed to the set up and disturbances you will see consequences. There was no crime committed to retaliate, and you made it clear, in front of an audience, that you were aware of that fact. The only way out is to confess that you were bribed to do so.
>>
>>28201746
Why can’t you tell them?
>>
>>28202021
>>28202081
I don't want to be hospitalized. This can be treated by meds as far as I know.
>>
>>28202099
There is no direct communication between me and her anymore.
>>
I really miss my sis too
>>
>>28202107
Get some horse paste up in you boy and you'll be alright.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 212x238)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>28202042
Ha ha ha haven't detected me even the ai says I'm a bio male. When I'm actually a bio female

What deck do I get for magic that's cute and fluffy for a girl

I'd like red/black/green deck

Plz halp
>>
Where's gary?
>>
>>28202107
Better to go to the hospital then to get more worms
>>
>>28202119
I need more info on that. Is "The Mec" the most effective dewormer out there or should I just binge Mebendazol or sth?
>>
>>28202110
Are you blocked?
>>
>>28202116
:)
>>
>>28202142
I was. Now I am at the "friend request pending" stage. Understandably.
>>
File: 1653859067079.jpg (239 KB, 1053x1053)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Friend I had a crush on broke up with her bf and I couldn't figure out why she was being so emotional and giving back compliments for just the basic support. Cos prior to this, she had been there for me in just that basic way and I was just repaying the favor.
Now I know that it's almost certainly because she went through the same shit I have from years ago but recently, all her friends end up ditching out on her because of shallow bullshit.
It sucked to get a no when we did first meet but I still love her as a friend and don't really care to go after her (she's kinda neurotic honestly) but I'm feeling really fucking emotional now that not only can I open up about my bullshit with my friends now, that I don't need to worry about toxicity, but that hopefully she can too, at least with me and then our mutual 2 best friends.
She probably figured that given what happened with her saying no, that I wouldn't want to support her as much as a friend if something like this happened, or that I might go after her again. Which makes sense because I am normally king simp and very much clingy/anxious personality like her now ex-bf. But I don't really care to.
I feel really glad of the fact that, genuinely, that I can have a best friend and it doesn't have to be weird. But also that I can do what I've always wanted to for everyone I meet and just be there as a friend for them, so much hateful dramafagging retarded bullshit but I do at least have a few genuine friends, and now one of them can see it, see how much I care even for the most casual shit. Seven years of horseshit and anxiety and uncertainty and I can at least begin to claw back a little bit at the shit I do genuinely care about and how I used to be as a person.
I just wanna mother everyone I meet and I thought I'm too much of a natural cunt now to even be capable of a fraction of that.
>>
Imagine beauty so natural and so resonating that it won’t leave your mind no matter how hard you try. If only they could have seen what I saw
>>
>>28202107
You have something in your rectum that can rupture your intestines and cause sepsis. Do you really want to chance that?

>>28202120
Naturally, cats love based le fems
>>
you make me feel so loved i want this to last forever
>>
>>28202213
I don't think you do. once I give it all to you, you will take me for granted and not appreciate my love. lets balance it out babe xoxo
>>
>>28201741
Book your ticket and go. Larger upfront cost to move but save more on the longterm. No one here will stop you from going. Life free and how you want. Either that or get a better paying job.
Glad I could be of assistance for ya, today.
>>
External Disorder Nonrelative Trauma

Worsehinder.com
>>
>>28198184
I agree, and they try and drag nice people down to their level.
>>
>>28201817
How did it get messed up?
>>
>>28202012
You can buy some otc pinworm medicine.
>>
>>28198357
>>28198398
Dude, what the actual fuck? There's no justification for stalking. Just leave her alone.
>>
>>28202333
You're not nice at all
>>
i can't use dating apps because you basically have to admit you like them right, before you even start talking. if the people i liked or swiped on or whatever didn't do the same back for me i would kill myself
>>
>>28202362
I think it's best to not look at it so seriously before meeting them a few times in person. Like meeting any potential love interest.
>>
I was high as fuck two days ago and while showering I realized that I clean myself in the exact same way everytime I shower. For 365+ days I've done the exact same routine.
>>
>>28202402
Don't worry. I do it, too.
>>
>>28202402
That’s probably good, man. Imagine how mentally fatigued you would be if you didn’t have some routines, if you brain didn’t automate some processes. You can be more mindful so you aren’t just autopiloting your life away, but you don’t have to switch up the routine or anything. If you feel the need to, just do some brainfeedy stuff like using your left hand when you would use your right
>>
>>28202359
That''s because I'm poor moid, kek.
>>
I've been chilling in the same role at work for years now and only just learned that the role directly above me can earn up to 5 times as much. I mean, it takes a good chunk more education to get there, let alone become senior enough to reach that amount of compensation, but god damn. I'd have buckled down years ago if I'd known.
I'll never understand why companies don't advertise their salaries more clearly, at least internally. I only ever find this shit out through hushed conversations with ex-peers who've moved up. I know the company wants be able to lowball people, but at least give a ballpark so you've got someone sniffing around to lowball. They're always complaining about skill shortages in the higher ranks and having to bring in people from all over the country and even overseas, well who's gonna be putting in the years to move up if you insist they have to go in blind? And those established people they bring in, they're the ones who ask for the big monies, because they've been around the block and know what they're worth. I don't, you could tell me "yeah, eat shit for a couple of years while we train you up, and we'll pay you double out the other end" and I'd be stoked.
I just genuinely thought that all the blood, sweat and tears it'd take to move up would net me maybe a few extra hundred dollars a week, that's all the shit-eaters who move up into a different department get. That's why I've been so complacent for this long lol.
>>
i didn't like it every time i shaved my pussy. i just don't think it looks good. but i'm gonna try to shave it again right now because it's more comfortable
>>
i need a massage
>>
>>28202362
Jfc have a spine man, how low is your self esteem.
>>
>>28202497
You should post pics and let us be the judge.

>>28202508
I would give you one if I was there :)
>>
>>28202584
i'm halfway through shaving right now. it looks okay i guess but i kind of messed up the symmetry. it looks dumb so i guess i should take the whole thing off. hmmm
>>
I'm so sorry for hyping up, making you dream about this particular university. It turns out that this year, the scholarship doesn't provide tuition to that university and you're forced to apply for another university (more prestige, but more pressure as well) near our future home.
I feel like I'm someone that brings unfortunate things to her. I wish to tell her once again, if she really wants to stay with me forever regardless the unfortunate things that could come in the future due to my fault.
>>
>>28202605
I would still like to see and let us be the judge. But if you want to shave it all, go ahead.
>>
i have this fear i might have a heart attack or seizure or DIE and go to the hospital where they take my clothes off and see that my pussy is bald and think i'm a slut.
>>
they're gonna think i died of too much sex.
>>
I’m really insecure about my looks and how I am as a person. I’m also really insecure and embarrassed of the fact I’ve never really did normal teen shit. I also feel like no matter what I do things will never change for me
>>
File: groceries.jpg (427 KB, 2000x1418)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>28196016
I hit a new low
I got a crush on a girl over the internet I barely know who's pushing 30
>>
>>28202645
does she have kids
>>
okay it's completely bald now. it doesn't look too bad i think, just naked and bare but i guess that's the point. idk if i shave correctly cause it kind of stings a little and there's some blood
>>
>>28202657
No and she doesn't have a boyfriend either
>>
>>28202638
Being a teen is for teens. Just enjoy your life for what it's worth, and try to secure a better future for you and those you care about.
>>
>>28202628
Post pics for us to judge if you did a good job, please. And, of course, also to appreciate your effort.
>>
Are you going to make a move? Should I? It was really cute.. making sure we got to be alone together but then you couldn't make eye contact.

I'm scared. I'm sorry. Years ago I would have no issue making it clear that I like you and would want to take this out of the workplace, but now? I'm so different. I don't have that same confidence or bravery.

If it's up to me it might be a while til I'm ready to tell you. If you make the move... I don't even know how I'd respond. Maybe this would be nice to explore.
>>
>>28202713
I hope she's a lesbian or asexual or something I don't want to have hope in something clearly hopeless
>>
>>28202723
I hope I can do that. I just wish I could me normal and have girls and stuff.
>>
Whatever happens, happens.
>>
I feel her pain and I know I was the one that caused me. Having seen forgiveness in her and having her talk to me brought happiness. And peace of mind.
>>
>>28202803
I did not explain myself well. I was the one who caused her pain. Mistakes were made, lessons were learned.
>>
>>28198357
No. It’s not “accused of stalking” it is stalking. It doesn’t matter if you have an explanation. If someone says they never want to speak to you again, you respect it. All you can do is move on with your life. Perhaps, they will reach out someday but don’t hold your breath. I’ve had to tell a person to never contact me again. It was a god damned good reason. I don’t care what their excuse is and I never will. If one of my friends approached me and asked to relay a message: I’d tell the friend that I will not except contact from third parties. I also may consider cutting the friend off.
>>
>>28196016
I have erectile disfunction and i'm not sure if it makes me gay
>>
Is crying over music a sign of low T or fucked up hormones? I nearly ball my eyes out when I sing a certain set of lyrics
>>
>>28202856
If you looked at OP's pic and still have erectile dysfunction you are definitely gay
>>
>>28202868
Maybe you are just a sensitive soul
>>
I was talking with my dad the other day and he was mentioning how he has a lot of sex with his new gf on a weekly basis (in an indirect way). Is sex like getting exercise for most people? Is it a necessity for some?

I have not had any sexual contact since 2019.
>>
>>28202759
Just try to be clean and in decent shape and find a way to hang out with a group that has them over and over til you find one. Or post on /soc/ or something. One time a girl messaged me like months after I put an ad up but I was already dating someone. It can be impossible to meet someone after school if you don't have some way of meeting new people, so you just kinda gotta try random shit, it doesn't have to be the rest of your life but hey you might also find something you really like doing, even if you end up doing it alone because other people kinda suck
>>
I love you
>>
>>28202931
...really
>>
>>28202936
Yeah, really. I felt like getting it off my chest.
>>
>>28202955
wow
>>
I still don't understand what the difference is between a crush and someone you're in love with
>>
>>28202968
>>
>>28202508
Fuck off you lunatic
>>
Siiigh it just sucks being the one who loves more. I shouldn't even complain, I know you like me back,
>>
I can't wait for the day after tomorrow to come.
>>
You're getting careless
>>
You just know I'll kick your ass to the curb. Fucking bitch
>>
Ugly cunt
>>
>>28203052
Yeah. So what.
>>
Fat bitch
>>
>>28202890
Well, I’ll try man.
>>
>>28202769
Then forget her and go have sex spike
>>
>>28203106
>forget her
No can do. I refuse.
>>
You're too fucking obvious you walking ham. How many times do we need to go over this. Fuck off and die. Find another way to fill your pathetic little life.
>>
Don't call me a walking ham
>>
>>28203159
Fuck you. You're slipping up you fucking idiot.
>>
I can imagine how you feel, please don't go on thinking I do not have empathy. I imagine you are anxious and a bit afraid. I am anxious and a bit afraid too, I would be lying if I said I was not. But thinking about you puts me at ease, it relaxes me. It also makes me happy.
>>
>>28203180
How so?
>>
>>28203263
You're too specific bitch I know it's you
>>
>>28203288
If you're so sharp then why don't you go ahead and pick out one of my posts in this thread.
>>
>>28203295
I don't give a fuck. Go find something better to do you bottom feeder. Quit distracting from the fact you got caught being obvious because you need attention. Keys
>>
>>28203295
Go get your booster
>>
>>28203307
I have no idea who you are, I'm just bored and wanted to fuck with you a bit.

>>28203313
Thanks for understanding bro.
Got four in me already. I think the fifth should be the one that finally releases me from this hell. Can't wait.
>>
>>28203336
C36 TRIX
>>
i'm depressed myself so i get it but i really don't like depressed people. not as friends, not as creators.
>>
>>28203386
Shoo, shoo.

>>28203390
I used to be depressed and overcame it. There is a method to it.
>>
>>28198357
What's their initial, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
It wasn't easy, and it involved getting angry, but in a controlled way. After a few times I stopped being depressed. I do feel sorry for the people I may have hurt in the process. They did not deserve it. I was being selfish and foolish, I did not consider the consequences of my actions.
>>
Bucky ball in my synapse
>>
>>28203452
I heard weed does wonders for synapses. In moderate use, not if consumed the way I do.
>>
>>28199890
This is actually so true. Guys sit in their rooms and let themselves fall into depression trying to meet women on apps. Human beings weren't meant to form connections that way. Actually being around other people, under any pretext, is so underrated in 2023.

It's why guys in the restaurant business and bartenders especially get laid like crazy. They have a revolving door of young women they're always meeting in person.
>>
>>28201150
>Problem is I’ve told him this and he says he just doesn’t want to hurt me again.
Sounds like he's just not interested.
>>
How long will it be before you reply to me this time? When I saw your messages today I breathed a sigh of relief. I thought you were mad at me but you seemed fine. Anyways I'm eagerly awaiting your reply. I hope it comes soon.
>>
>>28203644
This post is not me.
>>
>>28203644
Wait...
Here, I think you will like this. https://youtu.be/mhU7mewqei4
>>
>>28203735
Wtf is this cursed shit
>>
>>28203745
Cursed? I think Ace Combat 3 has interesting music. I find some of it, I don't know how to describe it, atypical? Anyway, I like it. I also think there are one or two anons that like it when I post music from Ace Combat. https://youtu.be/NANyRkH4ahk
>>
>>28203761
This one is a lot better. The previous one was 2spooky5me.
>>
>>28203765
Thank you :) Try listening the first one again from 1:18, the intro is that long because it has to match with a specific mission. You may like it more if you listen to it that way.
>>
>>28203761
Reminds me of the Texhonolyze opening song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3SzOzm8lmo
>>
>>28203785
You have good taste in anime. And you are right. If it wasn't _that_ depressing I would think about watching Texhnolyze again. Thank you for having reminded me of it.
>>
How does it feel hiding all the time? Do you think when the time comes you'll spring into action. Put a pin in it
>>
>>28203902
What else is a Jack in the Box supposed to do?
>>
>>28204048
Make shity food and decent ranch
>>
Do you thonk that guy really pooped a worm

Do you think he’s gonna be okay if it wasn’t just a work of fiction and falsehood
>>
>>28204069
He may have and he may have not; you can't take anything too seriously in these threads. Some people come here to play around, it can't be helped.
I wouldn't worry too much though. The human body can endure a significant load of parasites and keep on trucking. It would take an absurd number of them to pose a serious threat to his life. Dewormers are also not too difficult to get your hands on, and most dewormers on the market are broad spectrum meaning they're effective against most worms (helminths). He mentioned mebendazole and ivermectin; both should do the job though he should be sure to use the appropriate dosage for each depending on the type of worm it was.
>>
I can't wait to meet you.
>>
Elipsis, elipsis, elipsis, elipsis.
Don't you know? You've done something wrong but I'll never tell. Use your brain now, but don't overthink it!

I think my blood pressure just went up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.