[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 16041026434370.jpg (33 KB, 311x279)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Girl I'm dating is super nice but she revealed to me she was previocusly in a relationship where her bf made her do cuckoldry.

She admitted to liking it at first and fell into a depression and stopped. Right now I'm so fucking disgusted and not sure if i should end it?

She's been nothing but nice and a good person and she hates her past. Is this a redflag i should be concerned about?
>>
>>28195029
at least she wasnt dped by niggers
>>
>C’MON HONEY PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL DUSKY FACE LOOKING AT ME!
>C’MON! YES! YES! I CAN SEE IT! IT’S, IT’S
>...
>what
>What?
>WHAT. THE. FUCK.
>THIS IS A WH*TE BABY! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH! YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT THIS IS A WH*TE BABY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH TYRONE!!!
>YOU SCOOPED UP SOME OF MY CUM DROPS?! BECAUSE YOU WANTED A CHILD WITH THE MAN YOU LOVE? YOU TREACHEROUS CUNT!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GOTTEN THAT VASECTOMY!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARGUED AGAINST IT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS FINE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS!!!
>OH MY SCIENCE, I’M RUINED!!! YOU’VE RUINED ME YOU STUPID TWAT!!! MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A WH*TE BABY!!! AND A BOY TOO!!! IF IT WAS A WH*TE GIRL I COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING HER UP TO TYRONE ONCE SHE STARTED MENSTRUATING BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH A WH*TE BOY NOW CAN I??? IM GONNA BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE KEKOLD COMMUNITY NOW!!! THEIR GONNA THINK IM A FUCKING NAZI RETHUGLICAN NOW!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
>GIVE ME THAT WH*TE BABY RIGHT NOW IM GONNA BREAK ITS FUCKING NECK!!!! I’M GONNA SMASH THAT WH*TE FUCKING BABYS FUCKING SKULL UNDERNEATH MY MY RICK AND MORTY FLIPFLOPS!!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU LYING NAZI CUNT OR ILL CUT YOU A NEW HOLE IN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU BITCH GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT!!!!! IN THE NAME OF JEFRE CANTU-LEDESMA I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL IT!
>>
>she revealed to me(willingly)
>Right now I'm so fucking disgusted and not sure if i should end it?
>Is this a redflag i should be concerned about?
it is usually a difficult thing to be honest, especially to the one that you love.

on one, this may be a test to see how you find cuckoldry, on the other an expression of genuine humanity, and finally, i am afraid to say, a move that attempts to make you let her go.
>>
>>28195029
Nah, it's ok. Bet she doesn't want to think about it just as much as you.
>>
>>28195029
You've gotta decide where the line is crossed, if it's bad now it may torment you later
>>
>>28195029
>and fell into a depression and stopped.
Find out if this is true. If it is, then I don't see an issue with staying with her. It she's lying about being depressed about it, then leave her.
>She's been nothing but nice and a good person and she hates her past.
Don't let emotions get in the way of this, think about it logically. If you really want to start a long relationship with this girl, it's not worth it if she falls back into these old habits.
>>
>>28195029
if you sleep with another man's gf you are gay and a sex addict. you are a cuck for dating a girl who had any previous dick so you can't judge her for cucking. you should just shut up and love her and get your dick sucked because you're both tainted. you'll both never know the deepest love anyway because you had sex before you were married
>>
>>28195029
She fucked some random guy with a huge dick and allowed him to make her his cumslut while her ex bf watched and jerked off lol. No decent woman would agree to do something so disgusting and degenerate. Dump her and save yourself the torment.
>>
You'd be disturbed by the amount of women who've been involved in cucking their bf. No real guarantee the next one will be any better.
>>
>>28195029
>She admitted to liking it
>She liked fucking a guy that's not her partner
Nice gf bro
>>
>>28196120
This. Just imagine falling in love with a non-virgin. Lmao.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.