[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hypothetically speaking, if you had a crush, and you kept smiling and glancing at him whenever he was around, what would you want him to say to you when he finally gets the courage to come up and talk to you?
>>
>>27788890
Talk to me like I'm a person.
If we don't know each other very well, try to get to know me.
If we are already friends, flirt in response and make sure you weren't just imagining shit.
Specific wording isn't important.

Pro-tip: Playfulness is HUGELY attractive. As in, joking around, teasing, pranking, etc... And physical touch is powerful, too.
If you can do those two things, she'll be putty in your hands, mate.
>>
>>27788904
>Try to get to know me
How exactly? Like what should I say to break the ice and end this weird flirty tension I've had with this girl? Also, I appear quiet and shy in real life (but in a masculine, chad sorta way) and I have a feeling this girl is like that too. So would being playful be a turnoff for her? I just don't know how I should eventually lead up to asking for her phone number, like how do I show interest in her without being overly weird about it?
>>
>>27788958
>but in a masculine Chad sorta way
Leave this God forsaken website and wait about a year of living in the real world then just flirt
>>
>>27788958
It is as simple as having a break in a convo and saying "Hey what's ur number, we should do something sometime"
>>
>>27788904
>Talk to me like I'm a person.
I have zero clue what this means. I always treat everyone exactly the same.
>>
>>27789017
>then just flirt
Do you have an instruction manual for this I could read
>>
Whatever he says, he should say it in an assertive/confident in his masculine energy style (but also mean it, not just fake it)
>>
>>27789466
This. I remember I rolled up to this cute barista at a coffee house drive through one time. I got a bit distracted and confidently ordered a "hot iced chai tea". I immediately recognized my retarded remark and shot her an incredulous smirk. She giggled and said she was afraid that's not possible. Probably could have gotten her number if I wasn't already dating somebody else at the time.

Point being: so long as you're confident, you can just basically riff of anything you say. That's not to say you should talk out of your ass -- strive to be as authentic as possible, but don't be afraid to play the fool once in a while. Don't be so caught up in what you have to say and just live in the moment.
>>
>>27788890
Not sure if you want actual woman or someone pretending, but I would want him to talk to me like any other person.
>>
>>27789047
They are social skills. It is a skill, and like any other skill you need to practice it to do it. I could give you an instruction manual for how to do wood working but if you never practiced and learned how to do it (by doing some shitty wood working and eventually figuring out what works) then the instructions don't help
>>
>>27790634
so you don't know the answer
gotcha senpai
>>
>>27790634
You're not wrong but a grown man can't just grind a flirting skill on live, unsuspecting people.
That'd be weird and uncomfortable for me, and more importantly, people who don't really deserve to be used as fodder.
>>
>>27788890
The femanon here

You fail. Right off the bat. Put your passion before her. A female should want you and want to be a compliment to your life. Maybe try to get some self esteem

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.