[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I need to make a couple break apart. My 14 year old sister is madly in love with some Genshin anime virgin who's 17 years old and my former classmate and they bonded over their mutual autistic obsession with Genshin. Due to constitutional racial reasons in my country, I had to take an extra year when I enrolled into the school, making me one year older than the guy.
An interesting variable in this is that my sister hates me. Her reasoning is "if you can date, why can't I?" And she'll destroy my social life by blackmailing me. If I just confront the guy and somehow get him to break up, my sister will know it was me, then she'll send or say shit to my classmates in a fit of female rage.

So how do I do it? I'm thinking of just ratting this out to my dad and let him handle it. I've got a big test and my classmates are egging me on, telling me "your sister's going on a date with the guy today. What are you gonna do?". Truthfully, I am far too exhausted with exams to give a shit about school drama.
>>
>>27788804
Contact the police. AND speak to your dad. Dad, first.

To protect your reputation, tell all your friends what's happening with your sister, and explain that you don't know how to handle it, because you know she's gonna respond with some explosive bullshit - likely blackmail or slander. If she does respond with some bullshit, you'll have the safety net of "my 14yo sister is retarded and angry. Don't listen to her".

More important than anything else - you seem more worried about your own reputation than the safety of your sister. That's fucked, mate.

Why does your sister hate you so much? Why is your relationship so shit?
>>
>>27788804
Tell your parents
>>
>>27788804
>>27788910
fuck off dangan autist. ur the virgin incel here whos obssessed woth fucking his sister, siscon. kys
>>
When the blackmail inevitably comes, your policy should be to DENY EVERYTHING.
>>
>>27788919
What the hell, what did I do? I'm not OP
>>
>>27788910
I might've gotten the wrong impression across, but it's not that dramatic. The most she did was when she was like 12, where she used my phone and texted my (at the time) close friend this: "Are you in love with me". Thankfully, that didn't have much effect on my overall social life.
My sister is just 14 and retarded, chronically on Discord and Roblox and Genshin. I'm hoping it's just a phase, since everyone does stupid shit when they are 14.
And I know the guy because we used to be friends but have since grown apart. I have my doubts, but it's highly unlikely, since everyone knows the relationship, and because I live in a very secular/religious country where even hugging is generally considered indecent.
It's decided then. I'll speak about this with our father and let a real adult handle this. It's unlikely this guy will put the moves on her, but there's a slim chance of it, and I don't want to bet on that chance.
>>
>>27788804
Maybe I missed something, but why are you trying to break them up?
>>
>>27788973
Because she's 14 and he's 17.
>>
>>27788979
That's a really retarded reason.
>>
>>27788979

You just don't get it, do you?
>>
>>27788979
I don’t understand your point desu. That’s a 3 year age gap, and you already said he’s socially stunted, so realistically, she’s probably socially more advanced than him.
>>
>>27788988
>>27789015
>>27789029
Prison, all of you, right now.
>>
>>27789031
1) I don’t believe in sex before marriage, so it’s irrelevant.
2) no one said they were having sex
3) they’re both minors
>>
Why didn't you show better games to your sister, anon? Why did you allow her to develop shit taste?
You have completely failed as an onii-chan
>>
File: seethe.png (577 KB, 762x705)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>27788804
Why would you bother? 17 and 14 is perfectly acceptable, and even protected by legislation
>>
>>27788804
Getting a life helps
>>
>>27788804
Date one of her friends or even better a girl she really hates from her class.
>>
>>27788804
It could be worse anon. When I was 16 I'd send pics of my ass to 30 year old men on kik

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.