[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When I don't take Adderall I masturbate A LOT.
When I do take it I abstain from that.
What the fuck is that all about?
Any ways to not take Adderall AND not masturbate?
>>
>>27786293
why not just take adderall
>>
>>27786374
I want to take a tolerance break
>>
>>27786293
You know already anon. Lack of dopamine and all that when you quit suddenly. Try to get in some light exercise and increase in intensity as you reach baseline again.

Look into supplements like chelated magnesium or other things, you'll have to do some research here. Drink strong coffee.
>>
>>27786684
Already exercise daily and have a magnesium stack.
I feel like a total slave. And to boot, coffee makes me sleepy.
>>
>>27786293
Bump
>>
File: 20211120_021948.jpg (108 KB, 887x1060)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>27786293
You don't have ADHD, else you would be jerking it on adderall. Stop stealing meds from me you fucking bastard.
>>
>>27787208
If anything he does have ADHD lol
Adderall works differently for people with ADHD
>>
>>27787262
You dont [sic] know what youre [sic] talking about
>>27787208
Exactly. I get way more focused on adderall and thus, more horny
>>
>>27786293
No adderall: dopamine shortage leasing to stimming behaviour
Adderall: no dopamine shortage, no swimming behaviour
>how do without
Manage your neurotransmitters. Get shit to do. Its a bit oversimplifying to say youre masturbatinf because youre bored...but essentially thats the issue. Your brain isnt getting its stimulation so itd balancing itself. If it wasnt this itd be caffeine or cigarettes or alcohol or otner drugs or all of the above.
Thats one of the root problems with adhd. Chronically low dopamine.
>>
>>27787485
>swimming
That second one is still supposed to be stimming
>>
>>27787262
>Adderall works differently for people with ADHD
This is a lie, they work in the same way. Might just need a slightly bigger dose than a normal person to get speedy, but they are stimulants after all.
>>
>>27787453
Sic - Slipknot
>>27787489
What is "stimming"?
>>
>>27787517
I think ive got the wrong word desu. Thats more of an autismo thing. Rocking and finger twittling and such meant to ease anxiety. My bad.

But what I mean in general is behaviours youre drawn to bevause its stimulating. Your brains low on dopamine. Its gonna get it ways it knows how. Masturbating or other things that can cause release.
And the solution usually is find other shit to do.

And the fact you dont when on adderall isnt surprising. Adderall is a stimulant. It balances dopamine. No more low, no more urge to masturbate.
Other anons find a different result, where theyll masturbate more. Everyones different.

But in your case, if something you do thats stimulating stops after taking adderall, rest assured its a dopamine thing.
>>
>>27787567
>>27787485
Hey, not OP. I suspect I have ADHD. Do I?

1. I figgit a lot and always need to do something with my hands.
2. I jerk off a LOT. Huge dick, love playing with it. Love fucking too.
3. Crave huge stimulation. Anime/tv can't do it anymore. So I do like 10 hours of intense gaming or youtube/social media.
4. Basically need 24/7 stimulation.
5. Boring life things do not hold my interest, so between my stimulation I'll neglect everything that you need to do to succeed in life.
>>
>>27786293
God, I want a Gixxer so bad.
Soon bros. Soon.
>>
>>27788001
Future road splatter.
Get a ninja 400 or r3
>>
>>27786293
Bump
>>
>>27786293
Last bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.