[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1401181506573.jpg (12 KB, 336x434)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Why am I a 26 year old kissless virgin?
>>
>>27786142
Because we’re unattractive
>>
>>27786142
You don't know attractive women and have unrealistic standards for non-paid companionship (ie. not obese).
>>
>>27786142
Because you don't expose yourself to enough women, you haven't built up your social skills, you've let arbitrary milestones set by others erode your confidence. You don't take enough risks
>>
>>27786142
Pussy is overrated
>>
Because you sit in your room all day, consuming anime 16 hours a day.
Even people who only interact through Discord have a higher chance than you because they actually interact with the world
>>
>>27786142
because you didn't ask out any women
>>
>>27786142
You stay at home and aren't actively working on improving your social status or traveling to places where your status is higher.
>>
File: so.jpg (172 KB, 800x600)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>27786142
So... it has come to this
>>
for the same reasons that I'm a 31 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>27786142
Because you are 4chan.
We're all kissless virgins, who else would spend their quality time trying to give advice on 4chan.
4chan isn't a desirable quality, we are all doomed.
>>
>>27786142
Society
>>
>>27786142
How many girls have you approached this year?
>>
>>27786142
Pick one or multiple
>you’re severely deformed
>you’re fat
>you’re ugly
>you have no style
>you have no grooming standards
>you never tried to talk to a woman
>you have terrible social skills
>>
>>27786230
Delete this
>>
>>27786142
Wow so specific
>>
>>27787048
I'm gonna argue that this is one of the more light-hearted responses in the thread. You can fix the fact you don't put yourself around enough women, you can build social skills, you can build self-worth, and taking risks does all of those.
>>
>don’t do anything to try to have sex or get into a relationship
>guys, why am I a kissless virgin???
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27787115
It´s not about looking for it or not, The thing is that if you are hiperfyxated on dating girls you´ll be frutrated when you don´t get that. Put your mind on other activities and keep on trying to talk to women, don´t make them the most important thing in your life. Just keep on living and try to speak to women on social media or clubs, stuff like that, but don´t live around the fact that you have no bitches

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.