[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1662242152744540.png (520 KB, 722x657)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
I only exercise ~30 mins of medium to high intensity daily, I know it's not best or even good but is it enough to keep me in normal health? I'm not overweight and my diet is good.
>>
Yea
>>
>Iexercise ~30 mins of medium to high intensity
>daily
Better than 99% of /fit/ and /adv/ combined.

>I know it's not best or even good but is it enough to keep me in normal health?
For health, there's the food you eat, it's quality. How about the air you breathe? Your posture? Sanitation - how clean your room and house is? Are you with sickly people? Do you drink regularly - I mean water, holy shit? And a lot of other things like heating, bathing, grooming(yeah, your beard gets gunk and shit stuck to it), the people you talk to, the relationships you have, do you go outside to sun?

And that's not even a quarter of the list.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.