[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>reject a friend of a friend
>he calls me an ugly cunt and says he didn’t even like me anyways, that he just heard I was easy and wanted to pump & dump

One of the weirdest experiences in my life recently. The entire vibe changed. He acted like I’d spat in his face or something. I told my friend that his boy is a psycho.

I don’t get asked out super often, but how can I let a dude down without him reverting to ooga booga rape-ape mode because I said no?
>>
>>27785601
>men owe me attention
Does it pay to be so insufferable?
>>
>>27785617
Never said that. I just don’t want dudes to try ripping my head off. I’m a pretty introverted person.
>>
>>27785601
Can't give much direct advice other than to pick em better in the future. Guys like that usually have other red flags to notice before it gets to the incel screeching. Sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>27785628
>i’m le heckin cute introvert teehee
>my friend’s friend’s friend’s friend’s friends’ friend’s friend’s friend totally is like uncool :(
>i want his attention tho
>>
>>27785655
No. He was unpleasant. Hence the rejection. I minimize interaction with people I dislike.
>>
>>27785601
>but how can I let a dude down without him reverting to ooga booga rape-ape mode because I said no?
You can't control how others react to your actions. Be as respectful as you can be and cut them off.
>but I don't own them respect
Women and men both have duties when it comes to social scenarios. Males have to pursue and face rejection, women decide if they accept their advances or if they should be the ones rejecting. Both of these duties come with rules and hazards.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.