[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 87383492.jpg (7 KB, 228x221)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
There's this girl from uni I like, we're getting along pretty well but recently she's been more distant when I invite her to hangout, she's not blatantly saying no but tells me that she has a lot of work to do or that she has no interest in the stuff I invite her to.
I'm losing my shit because it's the first time that I like a girl this hard and on the next semester we won't be able to see each other that often again (uni transfer).
I don't want to leave her life, I want to be part of it.
Please help me with any piece of advice you have, your experience.
How do I get her interest back?
Don't tell me not to please, help me, I just want to go 100% before regretting it and leave her to decide with the rest.
I've never been so certain in my entire life, she has everything I'm looking for in a woman (not just looks) and I've never loved someone this hard before.
Help me bros, help me to loosen up, to be at my top for the remaining days and display things that she will enjoy and topics that will make her like me more.
Please for the first time I want to achieve something and fight for someone I love.
>>
>>27785500
She's keeping you as a backup boyfriend. Abandon ship immediately
>>
>>27785516
I love her, I want to try my best
>>
>>27786124
oneitis
women are cruel, stop idolizing her, she is nothing special
>>
>>27786205
It's not just oneitis I've experienced oneitis before and was able to move on but this time it's not some girl I just looked from afar. I've learnt to deeply know her, appreciate her, appreciate the qualities that she has etc...
>>
Bump
>>
>>27785500
Sometime shit just doesn’t work and there isn’t anything you can do besides improve yourself and have better luck next time. Don’t try to be a jester to impress her. Who knows exactly what it is that she doesn’t like about you. Only thing I could see you doing right now is having some other girls around you so she sees you as more viable.

Besides that just try to get her to hang out, tell her you like her and see if she reciprocates. If not then you can’t do much. Don’t pour your heart out to her either, keep it chill and try to get her kissing you
>>
Bottom line is that most women (yes there are exceptions) like a mysterious guy who they don't know much about. Somebody who is a little dangerous too, you know like the Dark Triad traits. If you have no mystery or danger left in you, she may find you less interesting in this regard. So as paradoxical as it may sound, YOU need to pull back. Yes many redpillers will say this. But it is true and it does work. You have to be patient. Text her, but do it sporadically and keep it short and to the point. Don't constantly invite her to stuff. Use this time to looksmaxx, like going to the gym if you are fat or out if shape. Or if you are a social reject join a new club or group. This will improve you as a person but also give you some new "mystery" and something new she doesn't know about yet.

Now, it may be beyond the point if no return and she may never be interested in you romantically. And at the time of reading this you will not want to believe it, but you are not in love with this girl. You are infatuated, which means it is temporary and transient. You will find other women and you will like other women. So if this girl rejects you she will not be the last.

Lastly, you should follow the Top G himself, Andrew Tate, and learn from his lessons. He is a very wise man and has taught me much. People will make memes or disparage him but he seriously knows what he is talking about.
>>
>>27785500
Transfer and forget about her. Easier to find another girl at new uni.
>>
>>27788542
So are you just never supposed to reveal yourself, ever? Like even in a long term relationship?
>>
>>27788583
No I mean you can reveal yourself but don't be TOO revealing. Leave some mystery to you whether it be a friend she doesn't know much about or a family secret, etc, even if you are in a relationship. This is because women will fantasize about the things they do not know about a man and they often fall in love with the fantasy and then this causes them to have much more interest in you, there are many studies done on this. Obviously once you are in a solid relationship for a while you can adjust your mysteriousness and be more normal towards her but you should try to keep some spontaneity in your life to impress or keep her interested.
Also as a side not women will become much more attached/easier to impress once you have put your dick inside of them (not sure why causes this) and also when you become into a committee relationship (do NOT be the first one to bring this up to her, let her initiate the conversation about being bf/gf).
>>
>>27785500
It’s already over bro. Any emotional investment will simply compound your pain/losses. Sorry.
>>
>>27785500
> I've never loved someone this hard before.
Well you’re definitely in college then. She doesn’t feel the same way, or she would make the same effort. Men your age act like love is this noble romantic force of nature, and then get into what you’re experiencing now and either become angry at women or feel deficient personally, eventually no longer believing love is a thing. But love is a thing, just not from you to her. When there’s a bidirectional love you will never have to post a sad frog thread to figure it out. The quality of love is always strained and it’s not worth wasting on someone who won’t waste it on you. You cannot actually love someone if they do not love you. You feel attachment and hope but if you aren’t getting that back, you’re creating a personal mental copy of a woman, and the real thing is more complex and less interesting than you think she is.

If you want to take a chance, you tell her exactly how you feel, and be prepared for the likelihood (I’d bet 90% or more) that you get no response or a negative one. If you don’t want to take a chance, then just move on and see if she goes after you. If she doesn’t, you have an answer, and can be at peace.
>>
File: 1590083297454.jpg (26 KB, 375x275)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>27785500
>recently she's been more distant when I invite her to hangout, she's not blatantly saying no but tells me that she has a lot of work to do or that she has no interest in the stuff I invite her to.
This is a tale as old as time. In the very best case scenario, you're being used as a fallback option. In the worst case scenario she isn't attracted to you in the slighest and is just being cowardly by not telling you outright. Give up.
>>
>>27785500
>she has a lot of work to do or that she has no interest in the stuff I invite her to.

These are meant to be polite and kind ways of saying "Back off." That doesn't mean she's out of your life entirely, just that she doesn't want to get any closer.
>>
>>27785500
>transfer uni
In the same town?
Just ask if she wants to go on a date with you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.