[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1668977631453715.jpg (132 KB, 649x923)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
HTGWG is by men, for men, about women. Anything related to getting (and dealing with) women goes here. All anons are welcome to ask questions from more experienced anons, share experiences, get a second opinion, and give updates on advice received. It doesn't matter what you're struggling with, we know how hard it can be, we got you brah.

>Topics discussed:
●Approaching
●Dating apps and texting
●Having sex and getting to that point
●Reading signals
●Getting and maintaining gf
●Etc

>READ THIS NEW POSTERS:
New posters are encouraged to share their latest experience with women, be it an attempt to approach, a date, a cute girl from school, or just a girl you saw somewhere and thought was cute, but hesitated to go and talk to her. Also read the FAQ before asking questions.

>HOW TO ASK FOR ADVICE:
Reminder that context is important. If you're asking for advice don't just ask 'This girl ghosted me, why?', we can't understand what your situation is like. Try to help other anons understand so they can help you, add as much (useful) context as possible:
●Age
●Experience with women/social skills
●Context ("I was at the bar, this chick was checking me out and .....", what your relationship is with the girl, how long have you known her, screenshots or outline of conversation if any, etc)
●Question

>FAQ & Resources:
https://pastebin.com/gKwGwANV

>Thread Template:
https://pastebin.com/tzFxW0eb

>Prev
>>27762172
>>
Just shower lol
>>
I've noticed shy girls get nervous around me (make brief eye contact then look down or ignore me when im around).

does that mean they find me attractive or are they just socially retarded?
>>
What is a nice, but not simp-y or unmanly way to text a girl that I am looking forward to our next date on Saturday?
>>
>>27785256
Could be either. You'd have to talk to them to find out further
>>
>27783982
Well I know that she's turned down a bunch of other guys at work who asked her out so it's not like she just went on dates with me and didn't want to. The dates seemed to go well we are both pretty quiet and awkward but we still managed to talk a lot.
We made out at my place and would've had sex but I was too nervous and couldn't stay hard. That's when things kinda went south afterwards but I don't know if she just realized that things were progressing to a relationship and she wasn't ready for one after her last one or if that incident upset her
>>
>>27783982
Well I know that she's turned down a bunch of other guys at work who asked her out so it's not like she just went on dates with me and didn't want to. The dates seemed to go well we are both pretty quiet and awkward but we still managed to talk a lot.
We made out at my place and would've had sex but I was too nervous and couldn't stay hard. That's when things kinda went south afterwards but I don't know if she just realized that things were progressing to a relationship and she wasn't ready for one after her last one or if that incident upset her
>>
Do you have any specific livestream type videos about people approaching random people in public?
People mentioned IcePoseidon but from what I've seen he only approaches his fans who walk up to him, I'm more interested in people who talk to complete strangers
>>
>>27782196
Follow up from the previous thread
>>
Ok guys so she did not reply to the message i probably creeped her out
How do we damage control now

Surely she will msg me something in 3 days right h-haha
>>
>>27785228
Is it just me or do women seem utterly unapproachable? Wherever i go, they are on their phones, talking with their friends or they are preoccupied with something. Im trying to be more outgoing, friendly and social, but women seem to go out of their way to make it clear to me they want me to leave them alone. How do you guys get around this or am i getting it wrong?
>>
>>27785228
Ok bros, I invited this cute girl to go hiking. She's shown me positive signals in the past but told me she can't really go rn because she has a lot of tests and shit with college.
Is this a hint or what? She said she'd love to go hiking, just next week
>>
>>27785717
They are approachable to guys they like anon and that they want to get approached by
Its that simple
>>
>>27785728
Might be true, might have date aligned up and gonna get dicked by someone else
Might be just trying to reschedule forever

Pick your poison
>>
>>27785775
It clearly isnt that simple, i have plenty of things that should be likeable to them but still doesnt seem like they want me to try something.
>>
>>27785258
"I'm looking forward to our next date on Saturday"
>>
>>27785728
If she bails again next week then you are sol, but just wait one cancelation isn't anything
>>
> Gf sent me IG post of another man (some soccer coach) out of the blue
> followed with message
> "He's so handsome hahah"
> Ask her what the point was of sending it to me?
> She get's annoyed with me
> I tell her imagine the opposite, I sent a photo of attractive woman and say "she's so attractive!"
> She still doesn't understand

Am I in the wrong? I told her, hey, I get that you can be attracted to other people, I just think it's strange you'd send me a picture and tell me about it. She is still defensive about it makes it seem like I'm the problem.
>>
>>27786052
>expecting women to understand empathy
>>
>Tall, fit, handsome, well paid STEM career
>also painfully shy around women likely because I was bullied by girls as a kid and it had major long-lasting impact on my confidence
I think the clash between these things is causing some confusion/hesitation with the woman I am seeing as to my sincerity towards her.
Is this something I should even be attempting to clear out or is it good to keep her guessing, even if it’s not on purpose?
>>
>>27786052
Are you dating a child?
>>
File: gonna-cold-approach.png (49 KB, 603x304)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Why do people think "Just Talk to Girls (tm)" is better than Tinder again?
>>
>>27785343
Ok I’m that case I would continue to pursue but tread lightly. They’re are always exceptions in the rule when it comes to women
>>27785533
My bad bro. It matters where you meet the girl from because if she’s just a bar slut or tinder whore then you can bang her pretty quick and most of it will be pretty natural flowing but say you got this chicks number and are taking her out on dates and everything then it’ll be a different course of action. Glad I could help bro.
>>27785717
No. Tbh women are very approachable. Most guys just don’t do it. In the modern era, if you’re a guy who approaches a woman you already get points because nowadays most guys are lazy and use apps.
>>
>>27787119
>No. Tbh women are very approachable. Most guys just don’t do it. In the modern era, if you’re a guy who approaches a woman you already get points because nowadays most guys are lazy and use apps.
This is the biggest myth in the game: that there is any value added from the act of approaching.

This is incorrect. It's usually not a negative, but neither is it a positive. It can be a negative in the parts of the world that daygamers shit up like Poland.
>>
>>27785728
Take her at her word. If she says no again then don’t bother after that
>>27786052
No, stick to your guns and put her in her place. You have to do this without being insecure, jealous or angry. Not to sound disparaging but you should treat women more like children rather then an equal and use the “im not mad I’m just disappointed” parent route. This is very effective. Let her know that you are willing to replace her if she doesn’t respect you.
>>27786101
No this is game that most should strive for. You want to keep women guessing on where they stand with you. Good job.
>>
File: 1669267996688265.png (130 KB, 601x601)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
how are u guys not afraid of getting cancelled or doxxed when using tinder or other dating sites? theres also the risk of false allegations for rape or harassment. just one lie can ruin your life.
>>
>>27787089
Because as you u can approach at a mall it is a suboptimal location. Too bad no one told this retard to approach women at a bar he would’ve gotten laid in 2 weeks.
>>27787198
Its certainly not a negative and it is certainly a positive. I have had women tell me verbatim that the fact I approached them is very attractive as no one does it these days apparently. I am very bold in my approaches though. They also tell me it shows social prowess. It’s a positive if you have game. The only way to get game is by approaching
>>
>>27787231
Not to say that it can’t happen but these are largely inflated and statistically impossible if you aren’t retarded. The women who will do this to you glow like radioactive material
>>
>>27787243
>glow like radioactive material
what are the signs
>>
Have this girl i hang around with when i was 16, wanted to date but she didn’t like me in that moment
We started talking again, we both matured mentally and financially. invited her to dinner, she insisted in paying 50%
She is quite busy and she texted me yesterday out of nowhere that she is free next week to invite me to lunch.
I invited her to the movies next week too.
So we have 2 more moments to hang out
I try not to saturate her with random messages and usually wait for her to reply first. She usually sends me a picture of something she ate or purchased
I have a great time hanging around, would appreciate dating, but I don’t want to risk it.
I guess that i must not be a bad person to hang around with if she keeps on agreeing to hang out.
How can i test the waters?
>>
>>27787232
>Its certainly not a negative and it is certainly a positive. I have had women tell me verbatim that the fact I approached them is very attractive as no one does it these days apparently. I am very bold in my approaches though. They also tell me it shows social prowess. It’s a positive if you have game. The only way to get game is by approaching

Game is a cargo cult of cold approaching; you don't actually do any worse than you would do on the apps - you put in a similar amount of effort. And it selects for tourists and women with self-esteem issues; fine if you want ONS - not great if you want a relationship.

There may have been a time pre-2015 when cold approach was actually better than online dating, but that hasn't been the case in a decade.
>>
>>27785256
cope incel
>>
>>27785228
>Persistent in continuing my pursuit of a woman
>Keep all of my feelings close to the chest, minimizing communication over the phone and saving it for face to face talk
>slowly letting information about myself trickle out to her so that each time we meet we become just a liiitle more intimate
Is this effective to get a woman to want to be in a relationship with you?
>>
>>27787119
>Ok I’m that case I would continue to pursue but tread lightly. They’re are always exceptions in the rule when it comes to women
I just don't know if she actually is too busy or if it's an excuse. Which makes me want to ask her to do something else soon but also makes me think I should wait until the new year and ask her out in a few months
>>
Is it weird or bad that the only way I can get gfs is to find them at their worst and put them back together until they are happy again? Happened with my first one, we dated a few years and now for my second one it was the same story pretty much
>>
File: Salute.png (485 KB, 600x1078)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>27787119
>chicks number and are taking her out on dates and everything then it’ll be a different course of action. Glad I could help bro.
You have been an immense help in getting developing my bravissimo.
For the later situation I'll cross that bridge when I get their, but for now given the timing I will be concentrating on the party girl (or bar slut as you call them).
With my upcoming cruise those are going to be the girls I'll most likely to encounter.
>>
Help enact sharia law.
>>
I don't really know where to meet girls I like. My best relationships were with women I met on omegle and 4chan, unironically. It was like shit posting in real life with them and it was such a blast. I'm older now at 28 and I don't get young internet girls like I used to so I'm a bit lost on where to find women I actually like. I've thought about anime conventions and such but I don't keep up with contemporary anime so I feel like I'd just be a creep. /Ramble
>>
>>27787243
Very obvious ones for starters.
>odd color hair
>piercings
>etc
But if they are hit and/or normal and are a little harder to detect then you have to judge by her mental stability and look for signs of psychopathic behavior. Typically just lack of empathy is enough. If you see a woman lacking empathy there something wrong with her.
>>27787279
There really is no testing the waters dude. Also men can’t be platonic friends with women so don’t worry about that. Just ask her out and be flirty. Get sexual and show her your intention is that you want to fuck her.
>>
>>27787281
I’m not saying either are better or worse. I’m just saying women are starved of physical attention irl these days from my experience. They seem unapproachable because they’re in their phone or with friends? So what? You’re trying to prove that you shouldnt approach women irl?
>>27787513
Yes. This is a good route.
>>27787613
I wouldn’t wait around. There is only so much time don’t waste it. Ask her out again in a week or something. Don’t wait until new year. When she rejects you what does she say, do, write?
>>
>>27787732
Just because you did it twice doesn’t mean you always will. You’re probably attracted and find girls with low self esteem. But you don’t always have to do this.
>>27788352
Thanks bro happy to help. Happy Thanksgiving too
>>27788462
Not too sure how to help you bro. The biggest thing is just getting yourself out there. Don’t think about it just go
>>
>>27787252
Very obvious ones for starters.
>odd color hair
>piercings
>etc
But if they are hit and/or normal and are a little harder to detect then you have to judge by her mental stability and look for signs of psychopathic behavior. Typically just lack of empathy is enough. If you see a woman lacking empathy there something wrong with her.
>>
>>27785228
Here's a question: how do you find a woman who isn't a woke-ified cunt? It seems like more and more women are on board with this shit.

I got on bumble in August of last year, set location to Ireland. Main problem is that most chicks on it were busted, maybe only two attractive ones out of 100 or so girls. Very few pronoun in bios, very few political stuff.

I got on it again recently and holy shit the women are still busted but there's a huge increase in girls putting their pronouns in their bio, maybe over a quarter of all the ones I've looked at, and a not small amount of "no racists, homophobes, transphobes" shit. Where the hell do you go to find women who haven't been corrupted by this poison?
>>
>>27788563
>I wouldn’t wait around. There is only so much time don’t waste it. Ask her out again in a week or something. Don’t wait until new year. When she rejects you what does she say, do, write?
When she rejected me for the concert this weekend it was because she works weekends and can't make it. I don't know if that's true, I know she's busy with university but probably needs a part time job so I wouldn't doubt it
>>
>>27788619
I get it bro. You don’t know for sure. Like I said just use your gut and take her at her word for it for now as this is all you can do. If you guys vibes and you want to keep pursuing then keep pursuing bro
>>
>>27788626
think it's worth trying to hang out sooner rather than later during the week when she might be more free?
>>
File: 1668326263492073.jpg (54 KB, 776x723)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Sometimes I get a bit creepy when I try to look at girls and gauge their interest to see if I can approach. I get excited if I can get a little bit of eye contact , and sometimes start staring hard to get more attention. Sometimes I seem to have freaked girls out a bit. People sometimes tell me I try too hard at things
>>
Are there any anons who deliberately try to emotionally manipulate women into becoming obsessed with them? I've had several sexually successful men tell me that all the psychological tactics (not only pua ones, but more like creating dependency by constant emotional turmoil) work for getting women, but it feels very morally wrong.
>>
>>27788563
>I’m just saying women are starved of physical attention irl these days from my experience
They SAY this, but it doesn't make it true.

Their revealed preference, given the massive failure rate of cold approaching/how often they get "the ick", is that they prefer online - whether the apps, or -preferably- DMing on IG.
>>
I've gotten dinner twice with a girl at college but I am unsure if she thought it was a date or just a friend thing. She asked me the first time since I complimented the band shirt she was wearing.

How do I be flirty? Should I ask her to dinner again or something else; dinner seems kind of lame but I don't know anything better. Not sure how to make my intentions clear and not be friendzoned. She is older than I am and I am not a flirty person without really any dating experience to begin with.
>>
>>27788585
>Happy Thanksgiving too
Happy Thanksgiving bro
>>
>grandparents are asking about girlfriend

Fuuuuuuck. I'm with them. I'd like to get married and give them some great-grandkids, or at least let them be secure in the twilight years that things are going well - especially considering that a lot of the other men in my generation are dead.

But I don't see how I'm going to meet a woman that's not unfuckably fat, and not so retarded that she would be a bad choice to have kids with. I wish I'd found a wife in college, this sucks.
>>
>>27785620
Intresting, what did you say . If you confessed or tried to make a flirty "joke" and she replies like that. Just abandon it , it's a lost cause and please try to save what amount of dignity you still have . Try to cut ties with her if that is possible and in case it is not , try to be as amicable and respectful but as distant as possible . Trying to play it off now and shooting your shot next time WILL NEVER WORK
>>
>>27789181
I was trying to steer convo into more flirty direction, we spoke about massage, i said she could get one if she wants to get spoiled.
She replied "getting spoiled is lovelyyyyyy"
So i said "i could spoil you with massage but you would need to cook a meal for me first so i have a reason to come over"

So yeah. She didnt reply to that.

The thing is we will surely run into eachother at gym so idk how to proceed.
I guess just say hi and go on with my day lol

I dont think it was particulary bad what ive done, if she got offended i think she wasnt interested in me in first place so nothing lost

Im kinda salty tho because i know if i were more attractive she would most likely reply with shit like "yesss please" or shit

Kinda shame because she is super sexy and just texting with her gave me a half chub
>>
>>27788591
>hair color
>piercings
It’s not 2013 anymore. Lots of normal cool girls have that shit nowadays.
>>
>>27789234
These are still red flags. The salient issues is that most girls' weight starts with a 17, so you make an easy, conscious decision to ignore these red flags because they're attached to a body you actually are happy to see and even happier to put your penis inside.
>>
>>27785228
are there any dating coaches on youtube that can be trusted? I was looking into Todd V's stuff and it seems pretty legit, however, it seems like all the coaches are shitting on each other, especially this John Anthony guy, and i don't really know who to trust
>>
>>27788634
yeah i would shoot for the weekend or if you know her schedule in any capacity try when shes free.
>>27788650
definitely avoid doing this. this is also good though as it seems you are learning that being a creep and just staring at a chick for ten minutes will get you no where. at least you are getting out there bro. all of this shit takes time to learn. idc who you are gigachad1000 still had to learn how to get chicks
>>27788698
i have done this with my gf. its not really manipulation, women are simply just more malleable. you could argue that everything in the world is designed to manipulate everyone from the news and social media to your teachers and parents. manipulation is everywhere in humanity. i think its fine for a bf or a husband to manipulate his woman into being a good woman so they can have a good life together. otherwise something like the news will get her and take control.
>>
>>27788923
ultimately i believe that women dont actually know what they want. i just know that approaching women has worked in my experience. not to diminish success in other routes.
>>27788927
describe your prior dates.
flirty is being playful with occasional sexual teasing or innuendo. dinner is fine you can take her for a hike or something. i would take her to a bar restaurant with good food and get boozed up a little.
>>27789013
good luck bro. if youre a fat neet or anything that may be close to that, then you will not get a chick that isnt fat.
>>27789234
some things do not change anon. if she has unnatural hair color then avoid her. if she has abnormal piercings then avoid her. these will always be signs to a women who you should at the very least be careful with. you are right, nothing is a cement rule but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its probably a duck.
>>
I tried this in ATOGA but that thread is derailed..

Last night I met a girl and got her number. I plan to ask her out to dinner sometime but I'm book the next couple days and then I'm leaving town for a week. Should I send her a text today just saying nice to meet her and then say "I'll call you when I get back from X in a week or so" sort of thing? Or do I try to banter a bit back and forth in the meantime? Would that be weird if I just met someone?
>>
>>27789692
Do you mean booked?
Not a good start to immediately be gone after trying to connect with someone. You can try banter hoping she is into that
>>
>>27789706
yeah, booked. sorry still waking up.
>>
>>27789692
let it sit for a couple of days and then text her letting her know who you are. i say this because statistically, if you text women to soon they may see you as desperate or needy. when you text her just introduce yourself and go with the "I'll call you when I get back from X in a week or so" sort of thing. dont banter or converse too much. just have a little convo and end it with that youll call her when you get back because you would like to take her out. do not banter though. this will ruin the mystery of yourself and she will lose interest. you should only converse irl when you see her no via text.
>>
>>27789718
thanks. that makes sense.
>>
>>27789732
good luck bro
>>
>>27789741
cheers. she seemed to like me so i think a date is no problem provided i don't sperg or something. she asked me to send her restaurants in a place she was going to travel too but i don't know if that's spergy to just list them
>>
>>27789758
she asked you irl? i would wait for her to ask again as this seems spergy.
>>
File: zen.jpg (27 KB, 341x472)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>27789839
yes. yeah, i'll refrain unless asked.
>>
any anons here with fordyce spots? how has it affected your sex life? i have it around the shaft of my penis. ive never had sex before so thats probably it and not stds. my penis looks gross and has a bumpy texture when erect FUCK
>>
File: 1659450881720.gif (1.32 MB, 498x279)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
I complimented her again, twice. Was giving her her jacket because she couldn't reach it and I said "pretty jacket for a pretty woman," she laughed and said "more like ugly jacket for an ugly woman" and then I said "I just told you that the sky is blue and you're disagreeing with me?" Then she laughed.

Later, she starts telling me about what she likes to cook and I say "so you're not just pretty but also skilled" which made her laugh again.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND FLIRTING.
It's all so annoying, I have no idea if she's just being friendly or if she's interested.
Is she supposed to laugh? Is she supposed to compliment me back (she doesn't, I'd be really flustered if she did so I'm glad she doesn't)? Is she supposed to get nervous after?
>>
>>27790060
I tried to pay more attention to eye contact
She doesn't maintain it for very long, she'll always look away briefly every other second or so
Our hands have touched by accident a few times, she wasn't repulsed and neither was I. Just kept them in touch until we were done with whatever it was.
Sometimes we'll be really close together while stacking shelves and she doesn't move away (i.e shoulders and arms touching), sometimes our faces are really close (side by side) and she doesn't pull away.

I get really flustered and try not to show it when things like that happen, but I have no clue how she might be feeling. For her, it might just be something she's used to.

I'm afraid of asking her out because I really like how nice and funny she is (to me) and I don't want that to end after a rejection just because I misread some shit.
>>
>>27790060
That compliment, while good hearted etc was kinda too heavy imo, just a change of word to "cute" instead would be little bit more casual
Using pretty, beautifull, gorgeous are rather reserved for either creepy indians or when you are already well into dating territory, and even then should be used sparingly and when she earns it or dresses for occassion.

But i will also tell you, all that you described doesnt matter. I was in exact same situation working with a cute part timer in a warehouse.
She always liked getting attention from me, and when i was withdrawing it she would force interaction or outright ask why i am angry at her.
Or ask me 100 questions about shit she knows perfectly well. Not to mention physical touches and constant staring.

But when push came to shove and i asked her out she rejected me.
Three times.
All i was for her was just source of attention.
And i doubt you are in different situation.

Dont confess or do fucking anything. Ask her to hang out outside of the work. If she says no or gives any excuse, theres your answer. Hit on another girls at your place if you want to get upset (like girl in my story did)
>>
>>27790060
She laughed because some dude at work tells her shes pretty while some random dude she met off tinder called her his little slut while slamming from behind m8
>>
>>27790222
>cute part timer in a warehouse
Cute's the keyword here, changes the situation a little
Mine's overweight
>>
>>27790242
That doesn't change anything. They all have the exact same high standards.
>>
>>27790060
She’s laughing because your flirting is awkward. You sound like a retarded 10 year old with the “gosh, you sure are one purdy girl” shit. It sounds forced too. You’d be better off having normal conversations with her, expressing interest once in a while, then asking her out.
>>
>>27790331
How do I express interest if it's not through compliments?
I do have normal conversations with her most of the time, I just don't know how to express my interest in her so I compliment her occasionally.
>>
>>27790333
Just talk to her and ask her questions about herself, make sure you make a lot of eye contact
>>
When I see girls giggling I think they are laughing at me because girls used to laugh at me when I had acne. I have a hard time reading emotions and I feel embarrassed by this
>>
Bros help me with this chick. We like each other, we have kissed I even masturbated infront of her once but when I talk about sex she gets nervous .She confesed that she was a virgin and that hasnt even felt an orgasm.How do I make her feel more comfortable about sex with me?
>>
>>27792215
>She confesed that she was a virgin
She isn't anymore?
>>
How long after a date to I wait to text her saying I had a good time and set up the next date
>>
>>27790060
flirting is just being playful with some sexual tension. its not that hard to understand. feel the sexual tension and say some shit and smile and laugh a lot. it happens naturally you dont really think about.
>>27791335
sorry to hear that bro. thats tough. dont be a schizo about it though and have confidence.
>>27792215
go to a party or a bar with her and both of you get boozed up. nothing makes legs spread more than alcohol.
>>
>>27792295
a few days. no joke it is a turn off to girls when you text them the same night or the day after. they see it as needy or desperate for whatever reason.
>>
So, I met Girl A and Girl B on a dating app last week. Matched with Girl A, and after a few messages asked her out this Saturday and she said yes. Then I matched with Girl B, and after a few messages asked her out next Saturday and she said yes. Girl A just let me know she has to cancel for tomorrow. Would it be a bad move to see if Girl B is free tomorrow instead?
>>
>>27792376
What do you mean by sexual tension? I pretty much get horny the instant I see her and start talking to her, but how do I know if she's feeling sexual tension as well?

Feel like actual sexual tension would be something you both feel when you're sitting together alone at home or somewhere romantic, no?
>>
>>27792387
>Would it be a bad move to see if Girl B is free tomorrow instead?
It would make you look desperate and eager to meet up, don't do it.
>>
>>27792382
Here's the context
>met today with a girl from a dating app
>very religious and a bit shy
>had coffee and chatted for about an hour. went really well alot of laughs and banter.
>gave her a hug as we parted ways which see didnt seem to expect.
we didnt exchange numbers though so right now my contact point is still through the app. we didnt discuss a next date either, so i figure the next time i message her ill have a date and location in mind, but something different than coffee since we already know the basics
>>
What if you're invisible to all women, even the "ugly" ones?
>>
>>27789636
>good luck bro. if youre a fat neet or anything that may be close to that, then you will not get a chick that isnt fat.
Like what feels like everyone else here, I'm a mid-20s software developer, and reasonably fit (normal bmi, I do BJJ or hit the gym most weeknights, and go for a run or bike ride on the weekends).

Maybe my standards are too high; and I'm certainly not in a prime pussy area (office is in a 25k satellite town 60 miles outside of a 400k metro, and I moved to it in February) - but the apps are dead, irl is very cliquey, and it seems like what young, thin, non-retarded women are only here for holidays because they go to SEC State U.
>>
>>27789611
>yeah i would shoot for the weekend or if you know her schedule in any capacity try when shes free.
I'm concerned I've given her too much power and I seem needy
>>
>>27792387
no. maybe. do you have concrete plans with B? also did you have concrete plans with A? she ghosted you, did you have a specific date?
>>27792388
not thats an erection. sexual tension you feel in your chest when youre staring each other in the face. flirting is basically that. feeling the sexual tension and being playful through touch or speech.
>>27792418
>didnt get number
idk why anons do this shit like all the time. but anyway yeah thats not bad, give it a little time before you reach out. take her on another casual date, get her fucking number next time, and go in for a kiss at the end of the date. its good you didnt discuss next date. dont talk about next date before your done with the first one.
>>
>>27792528
>sexual tension you feel in your chest when youre staring each other in the face
She can't maintain eye contact, not just with me either. I think she's kinda shy, was really timid when I first talked to her but she opened up a lot around me at least. Doesn't tell me if she's interested in THAT way though.
>>
>>27792528
usually i get the number before the date so we can coordinate the meet, this is the first time it didn't happen. not sure to ask for the number at the end of the date without it seeming forced. she actually messaged me first on the app when she was drinking at a bar so maybe wine
next time to get her to loosen up. shes more religous any any girl ive gone on a date with so not sure how to approach kissing. i already figure sex is off the table for a long time lol
>>
>>27792429
men must improve themselves to be attractive to women. men arent born with anything, even chad has to go to the gym everyday despite being born with genetics that may be better than most. stop being invisible. get a job and work out and most importantly build your social skills.
>>27792462
youre an average guy in a small city with no friends working an unsocial man dominated job. you need to make friends at work and go out with them. you need to go to the gym and get an above average body. you need to excel at your job or save money and acquire assets. the average male level is a death sentence in the modern world i hate to say it. you need to appmaxx and go out to meet women. hot women exist everywhere.
>>27792479
its not a problem just put yourself back into the drivers seat.
>>27792538
shy girls will of course be less flirty so i guess dont expect much with her. it is what it is. be flirty to her regardless.
>>27792568
just make sure you get the number next time youre with her. just ask her nbd. as far as kissing and her being more religious, just get some drinks and loosen up. with kissing i am always bold and just go right infor it towards the end of the date. this has worked well for me. there isnt much build up, i just wait for a pause in the conversation where we dont know what to say and go in for it. works every time.
>>
>>27792684
solid thanks man. ill get the number next time. are weekday drink dates a bad idea? both of us will be driving so I dont know how loosed up we will by the end. i could wait until next weekend but hats over a week away
>>
>download tinder
>zero matches over a week
>download hellotalk
>get added by over 30 girls in 2 days
>spend time with a couple of them, even had too much to handle
>now dating one of them
Never thought this was what I was getting myself into trying to learn a new language but I'll take it. Maybe you guys can find success there too
>>
>>27792684
>youre an average guy in a small city with no friends working an unsocial man dominated job. you need to make friends at work and go out with them. you need to go to the gym and get an above average body. you need to excel at your job or save money and acquire assets. the average male level is a death sentence in the modern world i hate to say it. you need to appmaxx and go out to meet women. hot women exist everywhere.
>make friends at work
My principal coworkers are scattered over the state.

>you need to go to the gym and get an above average body.
I'm already working out 4x a week and doing cardio? Are you saying I need to hop on some gear at this point?

>you need to appmaxx
I know that and I was finally having some success before I moved with the KYIL blueprint.

Even though I have a date tomorrow, it just feels hopeless. And that geomaxxing is probably my best long term plan.
>>
Been dating a girl for a month now. A little under two weeks ago, she started randomly taking a very long time to respond to text messages. Like, sometimes 20-24 hours. But I threw a kind of my own test at her earlier this week where I basically gave her the indirect option of breaking it off by not responding or take the action to tell me she wanted to keep going out. So she came to me out of her own volition and said "I would love to go out again, when should we do it?"
My feeling is then that it would be very weird if she just wasn't interested anymore and still chose to do that.
For this reason, I have mostly ruled out that she doesn't want to go out anymore. Especially since we have split the cost of everything, I haven't bought her anything. In fact, she bought me a smoothie, so I am technically in debt to her a few dollars. There's no benefit here for her of getting free meals or anything.
Should I call her out about the texting in a nice, non-accusatory way or just continue being patient with her?
For a while I thought it was just shit testing to see if I'd blow up her phone for not responding for a long time. Maybe it is. I don't know how this works generally. Do they do this shit testing for a while before they're sufficiently convinced of your character? Is two weeks not a very long time in the grand scheme of things?
The other possibility I've considered is that she's nervous and has some avoidant behavior, which I can understand because I do the same thing with some people.
It's certainly possible she's really just not interested but the sum total of her actions tell me that's not the case.
>>
who here still doing /nnn/?
>>
>>27792697
>weekday
Idk your situation so idk. better for the weekend tho for obvious reasons
>>27792713
Make friends somewhere man. I doubt you are shredded like (this movie star) so keep hitting the gym. Just because you hit the gym 4 times a week doesn’t mean you make the most of it. Don’t be hopeless bro. You’re just in a place where you don’t know anyone or anything. It’s cruel act that people impose on themselves to move to distant places away from friends and family to chase the dollar but it is what it is.
>>27793018
Tbh you sounds like a schizo. Stop overthinking and just let things occur naturally. Girls do these test subconsciously typically to ensure that a dude isn’t needy. The girl is hanging out with you why would you think she isn’t interested in you?
>>
>>27793128
>Tbh you sounds like a schizo
Just high anxiety. Thankfully I have developed the self-control and awareness to divert my anxious energy away from women. I probably developed an anxious attachment style after Bad experience with last real gf
>>
What are some good pickup lines? I've tried classics like "wanna go halfsies on a baby?" Or "Get in the van." But I'm just not having much success
>>
>>27793128
the situation is we had a date today on friday, and planning a date for saturday is 8 days away and ive been told dont go more than a few days with a new girl because she'll lose interest fast. I know weekends are better for drinking i dont think its good to wait that long for date 2
>>
>>27793128
>I doubt you are shredded like (this movie star) so keep hitting the gym
I'm not bring up gear to bitch and moan. I can afford it; I just don't see a way to get shredded, but also be able to go out for drinks and meet women, etc without chemical assistance.

>It’s cruel act that people impose on themselves to move to distant places away from friends and family to chase the dolla
Actually, the small town move was to be closer to family in addition to the 20k raise. I guess I could work remote in the city, but I'd being paying an extra 5-700 a month to live around where young professional women and college chicks go out, but away from black people.

I don't mean to sound too whiny, but it is frustrating when everything else in my life is going well - but I just find myself eating shit when it comes to romance, and find myself moving - first after school, and now when things are starting to come together romantically.
>>
>>27785228
Fuck off cunts and kys
>>
>>27793188
Pickup lines are for pajeets, anon. Stop using them.
>>
>>27793040
I am
It hasn't helped me in any way, but I'll see it through
>>
>>27793040
Me
Haven't coomed since like October 28
>>
>>27792684
>its not a problem just put yourself back into the drivers seat.
I feel like being the one to text her all the time means I have zero power and never will
>>
File: FOzPzpuWYAgKS65.jpg (67 KB, 780x750)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>27785228
Red pill me how to lie about my age and get away with it.
I look 5 years younger easily.
Strange genes.
>>
>>27785228
once you kiss the girl for the first time, what do you do / say right after it?
>>
>>27793639
Nice.
>>
>>27793309
>>27793384
stay strong bros. hearing this gave me motivation for the final week
>>
>>27793821
It has honestly been incredibly easy, like I've barely even thought about it. I guess I'm just so focused on this girl I'm dating that the only sexual thoughts I'm having are about the first time we have sex, which will hopefully be soon kek
>>
How do you guys resolve to continue trying? I don't know if I can keep doing this... the more I try and fail, the more I hate myself at a fundamental level and believe that I don't deserve to live. The failures are all my own fault, I went out to a bar with the explicit purpose of hopefully meeting girls... and one came in and sat almost directly next to me...but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't turn and say hi, or even acknowledge her presence. I just couldn't do it... I fucking couldn't... and I don't know why. I was four or five beers in, kind of drunk... and I still couldn't do it. This keeps happening and I'm starting to think that I'm just malformed as a person, that I'm missing something that I'll never have, and the more I keep trying the more I'll hate myself, and that I should probably give up now. Who knows, maybe the logical choice is to kill myself so my younger siblings can inherit my money and put it to better use, because obviously... I'm not worth it. I don't know...
>>
>>27795150
GLL Approach Anxiety Program. TL;DR build yourself up by talking to strangers generally (like asking the bouncer his name, and thanking him by name when you leave), women nonsexually, and get reps in so you get comfortable talking to strangers.
>>
>>27795150
Also, don't drink so much. Restrict yourself to 3 drinks total, or one/45-60m
>>
>>27794577
same here for the first three weeks it was easy. good luck with that chick anon
>>
File: 1440544192313.jpg (167 KB, 938x632)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
The 3 dates i had planned this weekend has turned into a single date. 1 girl deleted her app, one girl told me she was sick so can't do the date and the girl i did go on a date with had to reschedule it 2 hours later due to work reasons.
I feel like only 1/4 dates I organise actually goes ahead. I don't know if this is normal or girls in my city really just don't give a shit about guys feelings.
>>
File: 1668955337603456.png (1.08 MB, 1082x678)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Anons, I want to be optimistic.
I want to believe I'll be able to be friends with a woman I like and who'll like me back.
I want to honestly get to know her, be a bit funny, ask her out and go on a few dates with her.
Though I just can't do it...
I've lost count of all the times I've been rejected irl and un dating apps.
I guess I'm some special kind of ugly 6.0 ft man.
I don't know what dating's like in the US, Canada, etc though here in The Netherlands (it doesn't matter if you speak Dutch/Nederlands) you NEED to be handsome and/or have a lot of money, otherwise they WON'T give a fuck about you.
Bros, be honest with me:
Will getting buff/hitting the gym really matter?
I've tried doing the same with ugly women too, yet I get the same results I mentioned before...
Hell, it doesn't even matter if the girl is ugly or beautiful like pic related in today's Instagram and Tiktok obsessed world:
She wants a handsome and/or wealthy man.
Again, I want to be positive!
I want to believe that'll be able to get a girlfriend!
Though with all these rejections even when I genuinely tried to be friends first, I don't think it'll ever happen.
>>
>>27795561
>Will getting buff/hitting the gym really matter?
If you're fat it will help. Just don't feel like you need to be extremely jacked. But there are cases where your face is just shit and you need surgery for it. A nice body amplifies a nice face, but does less and less the more ugly your face is.
With that said, if you're fat then you don't know if you have a good jawline or not and that can make the difference. It's worth trying anyway.
>>
>>27795600
I'm not fat, though will building more muscle actually help when it comes to getting girls, dating?
>>
File: 1669140283175117.png (1.68 MB, 1920x1920)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
Need help to set up a tinder profile.

Can you posts some pics or describe what type of pics a guy should have if he wanted people to swipe right on him?
>>
Just got back from a club. Went with a friend. It sucked. I couldn't even look at anyone, nor do so much as sway to the music. I just stood there, silent, nodding my head to the beat with confident eye contact to the far wall. Didn't speak a word to anyone but my friend the whole time. Kill me.

I'm out of school, no girls at work, tiny social circle of fellow male losers, too shy for bars, too shy for clubs, never invited to parties. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to get better.
>>
>>27795616
No. It helps you get more attractive girls, but only if you can get girls already.
>>
>>27793182
definitely work on your anxiety not even just for women but for your life. no good way to live. youll stop overthinking too.
>>27793188
the best pick up lines arent actually pick up lines. cheesy pick up lines can work but nothing is better than just telling a girl she is beautiful and asking for her number.
>>27793267
you dont need gear or anything. just look as good as you can and be able to gain confidence when you look in the mirror and you look good. there are women everywhere dude even in the small city you live in. get friends and go out. you can go out by yourself too but its easier if you have at least one person to go out with. you have to put yourself out there or women wont find you.
>>27793400
stop texting her. text her only to set up a date. dont have convos. you need to communicate with her obviously. men are the ones to reach out this doesnt mean you dont have power. you can acquire the power in this dynamic, the opportunity will always be there. if she is playing games then dont play games and dont text her. mans power lies in your power to be able to walk away from a girl.
>>27793473
dont lie there is no point
>>27793639
idk nothing. just soak in the moment and drop her off unless she invites me in.
>>
>>27795150
>how do you continue trying?
>girl sits next to me
>i did nothing
many such cases. youre not actually trying dude. you feel like shit because youre presented these opportunities and do absolutely nothing. you feel like shit because you are literally getting no where. i guarantee to you that if you actually shoot your shot and say something you will feel incredibly relieved and feel way better and like youre actually making progress whether you get rejected or not. the fact that you finally tried will be a huge boost so just actually try next time. as of right now you have not tried to get a girl. you just sit next to one awkwardly contemplating trying to get the courage to do anything.
>>27795450
you can get those actual date numbers up. just make sure you set something concrete when you go out. pretty normal for girls to cancel, ghost or reschedule.
>>
>>27795561
not much you can do about being ugly. if youre really ugly than that sucks but you can work around it. lift and make money. unless youre a celebrity then being scrawny or fat will get you nothing. being fit is huge. you want to be positive so start hitting the gym and focus on your career and you will get a girl.
>>27795616
yes, if you have a nice body girls will be attracted to you. how ugly are you?
>>27795981
>post pics of you at nice places with nice clothes with friends or even better women
>be minimal on your prof and dont divulge any info more than what they require
>have ironic, funny, playful bio
>no selfies
>>
>>27796055
lift, get smarter by reading, focus on your career, wear nice clothes, smell nice, style your hair. its your fault that you didnt talk to anyone else. a group of 10 supermodels arent just going to approach you at the club. you have to make it happen. go up to girls and talk to them. just because you went to a club and sat there doesnt mean youre trying to get girls. next time actually try, whether you succeed or fail you will feel better that you actually tried. try not being so shy and work on your social skills.
>>
>>27789219
Ask her out to go to something like a climbing hall or something. With a concrete time and place. If she evades and blows you off forget about her. Easy.
>>
>>27795981
>Have zero pics of myself
>No friends to take pics of me at places
>>
>>27796245
If you don't have pictures of you doing fun things with people I hate to break it to you but you probably won't get matches in the first place
>>
>>27795248
Another technique for beating approach anxiety? I mean, I'll give it a read, thanks... nothing I've tried has stuck yet, though.
>>27796101
I am trying... I'm trying to at least get to the point where I can acknowledge a woman in my vicinity without freezing up, but I can't. I think I'm just hitting the limit of what I'm capable of because I'm such a broken person. And if this is all I've got... I don't know
>>
>>27796406
you arent trying. i would honestly tell you to fix yourself psychologically first and foremost. you have no confidence in yourself which means you also dont respect yourself. fix your mind and learn to know yourself. through this you can finally accept and love yourself and then work to self improve where you see fit. this life of self pity that you are currently living will get you literally no where, if you arent a confident man and dont have self respect for yourself then you will not get women. this is why you practice getting women to build yourself up as you will get rejected a lot. learn to accept. rejection sounds like an end all be all but it actually is the key to getting women and living an overall better life as if you do it enough times you essentially wont care about rejection or judgement. a life where you can live with not caring about rejection or judgement is unironically the cheat code to life itself. when you learn to live like this nothing can stop you. fix yourself.
>>
>>27796067
I shouldn't have asked this question, it's too pessimistic.
>>
is there any way I can get my girlfriend to lose weight without telling her. She's like 1.60m and approaching 65-70kg. It's a difficult topic for her because she used to be anorexic, but she showed me the pics from when she was anorexic and she just looked like a completely normal girl, not thin at all, and just looked way better than now
>>
>>27796512
Hey the girl I'm really interested in right now is also 160cm and 70kg.

Do you know if these girls get lots of male attention when they go out? Why else did she end up with a 4channer? (no offense)
>>
File: 1640976945234.png (690 KB, 620x886)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
A girl I talk to regularly told me I was a 'great guy' out of nowhere and it made me panic and say 'no, not at all. I'm pretty unfriendly usually' to which she replied with 'what, you? really?' and I was like 'yeah.'

How fucked am I? She thinks I'm a beta cuck nice guy. Is it over?
I tried my best to be playfully rude (I make fun of her for being short as a joke) but she somehow still ended up seeing me as a nice guy.
>>
>>27785228
went to the club last night and got reject 6 or 7 times. when does this start getting fun? hate getting the shit kicked out of me constantly
>>
>>27796512
>How do I solve problems while I'm a socially anxious non-confrontational kalemale who doesn't like offending people
You don't.
>>
>>27796716
Women aren't fun. Being yourself is fun. Occasionally you find someone who is supportive/encouraging of you being yourself, but usually not.
>>
>>27796055
Go to bars with your friends. It helped me get a girl’s Instagram.
>>
>>27785228
Kissed a girl in a club and sent her a nice meeting you text 1 day after (yesterday), but so far she hasn't responded yet. Should i wait it out, not bother again or send her another text in some time?
>>
I slid into the dms of my friend’s hot coworker. How can I text her to the point where she’s interested?
>>
>>27796512
Just express to her that you both should start going to the gym more and make it a routine for both of you to go together. Or just tell her straight up that she’s getting big and that you’re out if she didn’t get better. Be willing to leave.
>>27796680
You’re not fucked stop overthinking
>>27796716
It doesn’t feel fun. It feels like you’re finally doing something about being a no game anti social virgin. You will get rejected most often. Also, describe your game, what are you doing?
>>
>>27796874
Just let it sit. See if she answers. Don’t text her again for a few days. You sent a text too soon which comes off as desperate to women. If she doesn’t say anything shoot on more text like I said in a few days. If she doesn’t respond get rid of the number.
>>27797029
She’s either interested in you already or she isn’t. Just dm her
>>
>girl phoned in sick to third date last weekend
>Played it cool and she asked to reschedule
>She just texted me that she's looking forward to going out today
It's on. I think she might have been just playing hard to get to not seem too easy, but
Hopefully I make this one count. She seems like wife material so far
>>
>>27796094
I am a virgin, need to lie to get a younger chick.
>>
How and where do I find women who are virgins, don't drink or do drugs, and are intelligent?
>>
>>27797669
>intelligent
>>
OK lads we need to do some damage control

so basically i was dming with this girl from my gym, she seemed interested and smiling a lot and shit, and we spoke quite a bit at gym.

Anyways, one day she texted me first in the morning, that she has fucked up neck from liftign, we chatted a bit and i lowkey suggested a massage. then she said "gettign spoiled with massage would be lovelyyyyy"

so i doubled down and said sure ill come over to massage but she has to make a meal first because im not easy like that

aaaaand she obviously didnt reply to that. She didnt block me and is stalking my ig stories.
But i also dont want any acid between us.
How do i proceed to not make it more awkward than it is already?

i guess she was just being friendly and not interested. She does seem slightly autistic herself but idk, maybe i was just too forward
>>
>>27796512
>used to be anorexic
fatty cope
>>
not >>27797669 but asking the same thing
>inb4 go to church
I do and it's mainly old people and a few kids.
>>
no matter how much i work and improve myself, i never feel like women can be attracted to me.
>>
>>27797669
You don't.

Attractive, smart women are found in college.
>>
>>27797251
Good luck bro.
>>27797669
You can’t really find them anywhere. They exist everywhere in daily life. Don’t believe all the memes and shit that every girl has 1000 bodies. I knew plenty of girls at college who were actually virgins. It was verified too. Not to say they still are virgins, idk. Just Put yourself out there. Likes attract likes.
>>27797909
You’re a retard and shouldn’t have flirted over the fucking phone like I told you. Don’t talk to her at all. Even if she texts you
>wait 3 days
>text her
>if she answers make plans to meet up
>keep it short, keep it sweet, keep it focused
>if you try to carry on with a convo she will ghost you halfway through it.
Hopefully you didn’t fuck this up. Good luck.

TO ALL ANONS, don’t flirt via dm or text please. Women find it creepy and off putting. If you do it and it works it is not the norm and you shouldn’t practice this.
>>
File: Night-Lovell.jpg (657 KB, 1500x1500)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
How do I become "interesting" to girls ?
>>
>>27798266
Don’t worry about being interesting. Have convictions and principles that you stand by, be fit, have a career. Women care about your ability to support them, being able to respect you and being attracted to you looks/body (which is partially subjective)
>>
What the fuck do I actually do anons?
>ask girls out directly, ie. "do you want to go on a date with me?"
or
>ask them out without using the word date but flirt with them whilst we're hanging out and escalate in response to her cues
>>
>>27798292
second is way better
>>
>>27798288
>by your looks and body
So just become a gym rat?
>>
>>27798153
nta but i'm starting to wish i followed the advice in your last point. when i was initially getting to know my first gf, she complained to me that i was being "dry" over text (as in i wasn't carrying on conversations) so with this new girl, i tried to do the opposite and not let the conversation die and i've been left on sent for like 4 days. We haven't exchanged that many messages and we're both on break for thanksgiving but I rly hope I didn't fuck up. I asked her out the week before break but she had stuff and suggested the week after so i'll be texting her tomorrow to try to plan something.
>>
>>27798153
i mean it was going good but i went too hot and heavy too early
>wait 3 days
im 2 days in since that message
do i msg her something on monday?

idk what should i even
>>
File: 1577834759141.webm (128 KB, 286x340)
128 KB
128 KB WEBM
>couple months back
>see this girl with curly hair at gym, she is just slightyl above average lookswise, but her butt is amazing
>see her clearly glancing at me and shit but never do anything about it
>once im doing deadlifts, pretty heavy (lmao 5 plates for reps)
>she is standing behind me
>i finished my set, shes still standing there just behind me
>i turn around and ask if she needs soemthing
>she asks if ishe can do squats in the squat rack (Which is in front of dead platoform)
>i say sure, go ahead
>now i have her perfect butt in front of my face
>well whatever

>fast forward couple weeks
>similar situation happens, im doing rows she squats in front of me
>at one point shes fixing her hair by mirror, i joke she should leave her hair loose rather than ponytail
>she says "but its annoying while i lift"
>i reply "okay but it looks cute"
>she giggles, and after shes done with squats says byeee and waves to me

>havent seen her at gym for a long while, couple weeks
>today im at gym, she arrives later
>i start conversation, say that i havent seen her in a while. She agrees "yeah i havent seen you either, where have you been?"
>chat a little bit, then she goes to do hipthrusts, and later squats next to my squat rack
>i think she was kinda bending over in front of me on purpose couple times but i cant say for sure

damn, what i would do to squeeze that bubble butt of hers
when she was leaving i asked her if shes gonna lift tomorrow but she said no

thoughts?
>>
>>27798292
I typically get her number and then say something like “let’s meet up. I know (restaurant by you). Can you make it this Saturday at 6?” after I chat a little bit. I rarely asked directly because I want her to have record of it. If you ask in person a lot can go wrong you need to text if you really want a chance of her not ghosting you. Or you can call too if you don’t want to text. Way more powerful move.
>>27798308
No. Read through the threads. Gym rats are all over this fucking board with no pussy. It’s bc they’re one dimensional and only go to the gym. To get women, one must be well balanced
>fit
>social
>career
If you aren’t fit you won’t get laid
If you aren’t a social person and have zero game you won’t get laid
If you don’t have a job then you don’t have a future or money and you won’t get laid
>>
>>27798339
I would always stay on the side of texting less and extremely minimally. Make her starve for your attention. Your first gf brought it up and said that you should text her more ie do what I say and give me more attention. That’s when you don’t listen and continue to text her at your own pace and not simp. On the reverse, if you text too much then she will lose interest very quickly and get bored of you.

You have a chance. Just cool it down and send out a text like Tuesday and set something up for the weekend. It’s the perfect amount of time as it’s not too soon but it’s not too far away
>>
>>27798383
Same thing as >>27798623
text her Tuesday too and see what happens. Try to set it up for the weekend
>>
>>27785228
28 threads later and has anyone actually succeeded in getting a gf from these threads?
>>
>>27798659
Read through the threads you lazy nigger. Many happy anons in each one who have found the advice given useful.
>>
>>27798629
>>27798383
Update
She liked my clip on ig so shes not completely mad at me i guess?

Fuck i am actually SO mad at myself
>Couple years back
>Work with this math wiz blonde qt
>Had massive crush on her
>Overtime we start talking and she actually does seem to like me?!
>I dont make a move, want to take it slow
>She gets bored and hits it off with someone else
Fucking SHIT
THEN
>get to new job
>Start working with another super cute girl, smart and kind, slightly insecure but overall amazing
>She begins to like me
>I hit it off and flirted with another girl that i wasnt even interested in, and turned out to be a bitch, i was flirting with her in front of the qt
>The girl hated me for it and thought im some fuckboy and rejected me when i asked her out later

I literally cant do good.
>Try to slowly build the connection
>Get put into friendzone nice guy territory
>Try to flirt and be romantic from the getgo
>Works at first but then i slip up and die

Fuck, im convinced at this point i cant just make a correct move.
Doesnt help that im ugly as shit
>>
File: 1669005087475319.jpg (182 KB, 744x918)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
God f***** damn it...
Why is it so hard to gradually get to know a woman, women, have fun and bad times with her and eventually get laid?
Was dating this fucking hard for our dads and grandfathers?
I love myself, I'm grateful for all the good things in my life and working hard to be where I am today.
Though it looks like it still isn't enough for women.
What the fuck else am I suppose to do, give up?
It doesn't even matter if she's hot or ugly:
It's like you have no chance in hell if you're not handsome or doing very well financially/are wealthy.
Being yourself clearly isn't enough, solely being yourself is bullshit.
Let's be honest here.
>>
>>27798698
Her seeing your ig is a good sign obviously. Still don’t hit her up. She’s wondering why you haven’t texted her. Let her fucking wonder. Hit her up Tuesday. Set up a date.

Making the right moves takes a lot of time and experience bro. You sound younger so you still have a lot of time ahead of you. Just make sure you pull something out of every interaction. It took me a long time to figure out how to get women eating out of the palm of my hand but I have it down to a science now. I’m still always learning tweaking and improving though as you should.
>>
I think I'm being too sexual too quickly on dating apps. Tips for getting women interested in sex?
>>
>>27798440
>constant glancing at girl
>overthinking every interaction
>make creepy comments on a multitude of occasions
>”your hair looks cute”
>”haven’t seen you in a while”
?????
>never ask for number
>doesn’t even get her name
TO ALL GYMBROS, please stop doing this >>27798440 literally every gymbro comes in here with this copypasta lmao. Every single dude does the exact same thing when they see a girl in the gym. Going forward, just be direct and go right in for it and try to get her fucking number the first time you see her. I hear from gym girls all the time that they know everyone is staring at them but no one ever goes up to them and ask them for their number. Dudes just make weird comments where they think they’re being cute or some shit. Just go in for it please and stop fucking around creepily watching her from a distance and letting her know that you’ve been watching her every week when she comes in at the same time as you
>>
>>27798757
What actually drives me insane is that if a handsome as fuck guy does same shit as you did he would get away with it and her reaction eould be "yes please" and not "ughh no thanks"

Fuck
>>
>>27798767
I got her name though and introduced myself
>>
>>27798780
After you let her know you’ve been stalking her for two weeks. Getting her name means nothing without the number. Why wouldn’t you ask for her number? Honestly answer that lol. Why didn’t you ask for her number or ig?
>>
>>27798801
We spoke some more but she told me shes doing last set and going home so i didnt want to bother her anymore
>>
>>27798814
Thats your problem. Don’t feel like a nuisance. You see an attractive girl go hit on her and let her know you think she’s hit and that you would like to fuck her. Don’t feel like you’re imposing dude. Go for it and shoot your shot
>>
File: fancy.png (987 KB, 600x901)
987 KB
987 KB PNG
>Go to bar
>See qt.3.14
>Want to approooch, but don't know what to say
>Spaghetti spills, opportunity slips by
What should I aim to say when meeting a new woman I have an romantic interest in? Obviously what to say depends wildly on the situation, but what I'm asking for is a base to build from.
>>
File: 1669480187054891.jpg (162 KB, 746x1054)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
There is one about average looking girl from my office who is definitely interested in me. I’m a 29 KHV and this is the first time that I actually pulled some effort to get attention from a woman.
As I’ve read in some books, there’s a lot of little triggers you have to pull to get females attracted to you, but the most important in this case was causing a good impression from the beginning when I started at the job.
I treated co-workers as old friends and they accepted me well, I kind of introduced myself to her and she acted very shyly, and I didn’t give a fuck about the negs she threw at me, despite having the social abilities of an obvious loner weirdo.
Now I can feel her showing me the following signs:
>always starts small talk when we meet
>when I pull some kind of joke she always gives a follow-up, as if we were flirting with each other
>she said out loud in a group conversation that I am an incredible (CRINGE) work partner for being so helpful, and that she admires me for being disciplined, because I go to the gym and eat healthly
>she doesn’t drive, but she offered me a ride one time, when we went to dine with co-workers, where she introduced me to her parents
>And she even teases publically me to admit that I’m attracted to her.
My impression is that she is also very clumsy socially so we just might be perfect for each other.
The thing is my lack of experience is betraying me. There is a lot of self-doubts that I need to erase from my brain to go further with this. I never thought I would get so far with this bullshit and I don’t know what to do. My hobbies are going to the gym, listening and practicing music, and consuming otaku media. I do all of it alone, and never planned to make any friends. I’m so retarded, I don’t even have internet friends. If I take her to a coffee, as an example, I think it would feel so unnatural to me.
Please, help me. Any suggestions are welcome. I know I’m a bitch, roast me all you want.
>>
>>27799204
Stop putting yourself down like that for one, even if its a joke. That becomes your reality and you will legit never break out of it if you keep thinking negatively like that. I found this sermon to be quite helpful even though I am not Protestant and would recommend you watch a bit of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA6uE2CPo1I

I am in a similar boat but in college. Just started seriously pursuing women this year. I realized that in the past, my biggest enemy was myself. I still think dating is not particularly fair and sometimes women can be harsh, but that is ok. You go to the gym; you know just as I that you need pain to get stronger.

Take this with a grain of salt but I have had the best luck asking women to coffee to dinner. Its low risk since they were going to eat anyways and you can have it be as long or as short as you want pretty much. It really isn't unnatural at all. If it does feel weird, that's pretty much all in your head. That's super low risk. Just don't be overly flirty at first or ramble about your hobbies too long. Show you care and there is literally nothing to worry about. Worst case she doesn't like you and that is still good experience regardless.

I can't give advice on long term relationships since I am no in that domain myself, that may be harder, but really do not get worked up about asking someone out to coffee.
I have stopped worrying about "true love" or something like I autistically did at one point and now I just realize that dating is a numbers game. It is ok to be rejected, since who are we to kid ourselves, a lot of people don't like us anyways. Doesn't make a difference if they say it or not.
>>
>>27798659
A LOT of the advice is very good.
I am entering gf territory after my date today. It's absolutely essential that you know how to withhold attention from a woman, which is what you'll hear here. That doesn't mean manipulate her, but don't give her unwarranted attention. Don't be needy. Until you lock it down, behave toward her as though there are plenty more where she came from, even if there aren't. Again, that doesn't mean don't be respectful. It means don't give off the impression that your life revolves around her. She needs to know you have your own life
>>
>>27792707
I do not believe you were not able to get success on a dating app but somehow did on an app designed to help teach a language. Give more details please.
>>
>>27798659
I have gotten laid unexpectedly and eagerly with my wife after I sent her a Dorianne Laux sex poem that some Femanon recomended me.

Does that count?
>>
>>27799434
I think it's because I picked a language not many want to learn so what you see is what you get when it comes to who you can match with. They probably weren't people for them to match with in the first place. Probably some luck involved too but it's good to finally have some sent my way. I even had to block one girl who was getting a bit audacious with her flirting while I wasn't interested in her at all
>>
File: 1669315430679062.jpg (56 KB, 944x907)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>27799434
tinder is owned by a public company. they have a legal duty to generate as much profit as possible for the shareholders. if you find someone you're no longer a customer for tinder.
>>
Bros, I'm in my late 20s. Met this girl online who is amazing, about my age. Went out with her today. We chatted it up for many hours. During that time, she brought up her relationship history. She basically accounted for her entire adult life to me by bringing up two past relationships. So I am pretty confident her body count is 2. She takes sex very seriously.
She wants to be a tradwife. I seriously doubt I'll ever find a virgin with this many qualities I desire and a personality that complements mine so well.
Did I at least find the next best thing?
>>
>>27799521
Bro it could be way worse than 2 other dudes. Finding a virgin in your late 20's is next to impossible. Go for it. You got a real chance at happiness here.
>>
>>27799510
Well if it is true, I'm happy for you. Is she far away?
>>
File: 1668966528456664.jpg (12 KB, 300x212)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>27799391
Thanks, bro. I wasn't expecting a heart warming answer.

I can't help but blame myself for not having enough experience to deal with this. I've been reading some actually valluable pickup artist books, but i was planning to start practing cold approach after gathering some theoritical knowledge, but, in reality, it is just some fancy sort of procrastination.

In the meanwhile, i've been recklessly using some tricks on engaged female coworkers with some success. Unfortunately, this one got so attached to me, i have no choice but to take action. I don't care about what others think, I don't care if I get rejected, but I'm sure I'll definitely regret not taking action this one time, so I'm feeling a little bit pressured.
>>
>>27799561
For now but I visit when I can and we are doing what we need to so she can move with me, hoping to get it done in the next few months if all goes well
>>
File: 1665277578710098.png (1002 KB, 1024x1024)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>mfw I just do cardio and box and don't have lady problems
>all of these /fit/ rejects telling people to wait to get muscular before they even approach women
>>
>>27799546
>You got a real chance at happiness here
I think so. I honestly couldn't believe it at first because she was the first girl I ever met off of a dating app and the first girl I had been out with in years. But after playing the field for a while while casually seeing her I realize that I may indeed have just gotten incredibly lucky
>>
>>27799574
good luck anon, you got this
>>
>>27796094
>stop texting her. text her only to set up a date. dont have convos. you need to communicate with her obviously. men are the ones to reach out this doesnt mean you dont have power. you can acquire the power in this dynamic, the opportunity will always be there. if she is playing games then dont play games and dont text her. mans power lies in your power to be able to walk away from a girl.
So even though she turned me down (possibly for a legit reason) I should ask again soon?
>>
I get so intimidated by beautiful women irl, I'm not totally socially retarded since I can hold down jobs and usually get hired if I land a job interview and it seems my ability to conversate with women has gotten worse over the years, it's the one aspect I have no handle on, I'm not a bad looking guy cept my teeth are kinda fucked so I don't smile in pictures which leads people to believe I look psycho, it kinda hurts when people say these things though.
>>
I just want to let you guys know I love reading these threads even if I never engage, so at least just know, someone’s always reading your posts.
>>
>>27798659
This is unironically the most productive and helpful thread on /adv/. I started reading back september and it unequivocally helped me with women at uni. The however many anons who give majority of the advice on here give great advice that actually works. Thank you kings whoever you may be.
>>
>>27798659
I don't know where else to get advice from
>>
Should I just try to find the hottest escort and have sex with her to get over being intimidated by good looking women?
>>
>>27798721
I hear this bro. I know it’s tough. You have to realize that men aren’t born with their value when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. We have to constantly improve and make ourselves better to be viable candidates to as many women as we can. Women are born with their value. They expire when they hit the wall. Thankfully men don’t expire til much later. Keep the positive attitude you have and love yourself but know that there is always room for improvement and do it. What’s your current situation? And do you go after women in any capacity?
>>27798757
Give example of what you do.
>>27799000
>obviously what you say depends on situation
Not really bro. I use the same line every time.
>see chick
>call her beautiful or gorgeous
>ask her name and where she lives
>ask for number
That’s the quick version. Works very good.
>>
>>27799204
Stop overthinking it bro. Shoot your shot. You’ll never know if she’s into you until you do.
>>27799423
>>27799493
>>27799906
>>27799916
Glad you guys found something useful from these threads.
>>27799521
I always said if she has under 5 bodies she’s still good enough to wife. My gf has 3 (they were all bfs) and I have 30+. If she is cool like that and you guys vibe then go for it
>>27799629
Based. The gymcels are the worst and most delusional
>>
>>27799753
Yes. If she turned you down because you believe she is actually busy and you guys vibed great on previous dates I would continue to pursue. Light persistence can be a good thing. Just make sure best you can that the girl is worth it.
>>27799776
Sounds like your insecurities surface when you talk to women. Who cares bro. You are who are. Maybe get braces if you can’t get over it but don’t let these things bother you and be confident. Confidence is the main factor that gets women and they can sense when you are insecure.
>>27799870
Thanks bro, glad you like these threads. Good to see positive feedback. Do you use anything you’ve read here.
>>27799956
I wouldn’t recommend fucking an escort if you’re a virgin or want to improve with women. They will fuck your brain up from what I’ve seen from other anons. Getting women requires work that you have to be willing to put in. Even for chad, they just have it easier but nothing is stopping you from being a chad with the ladies except yourself.
>>
Are men who walk with dogs alone not in a relationship?
I’m in NYC if that helps? I want to start approach men but I fear coming across as creepy
My question is how not to be creepy
>>
>>27800013
>Yes. If she turned you down because you believe she is actually busy and you guys vibed great on previous dates I would continue to pursue. Light persistence can be a good thing. Just make sure best you can that the girl is worth it.
Well the reason we stopped seeing each other after a few dates was because she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship after her last one ended recently. I suspect I scared her off by basically fucking her on our 3rd date and she felt things moved too quick. That's why I'm unsure about pressing her again
>>
>>27800109
>men who walk alone with dogs in relationship?
idk but just so you know men are typically turned off by chicks who approach as they will think that there is something wrong with you despite it being flattering. i would recommend to just drop hints to men who you see to hit on you and make it very obvious that youre interested. the dog is the perfect ice breaker. many men use dogs to get numbers. so just go up the dog and say how cute it is and have a flirty convo with them. this is enough of a hint for them to ask you for your number.
>>
>>27800115
>basically fucking her
what does this entail? in any case this is good. she clearly likes you. like i said, light persistence is perfect here. women really dont know what they want when they want it it. like i said in a previous post my gf now had just gotten out of a relationship and i had to be persistent to get her. it took me three months of hearing the same thing that youre hearing. give her the space she needs but let her know that you are interested in her.
>>
>>27799959
>That’s the quick version. Works very good.
Really? Is it as easy as saying
>Hey, I just wanted to say that I think that you're gorgeous, and that I wanted to get your name
Or something like that?
>>
>>27800172
yes, the best pick up lines arent actually pick up lines.
packed bar
>lightly bump into a chick (on purpose)
>"im so sorr... omg youre gorgeous"
>thank you
>"whats your name"
>gives name
>"where are you from"
>says town
>*say something about the town (either a joke or a landmark, whatever comes to mind or ill just make up a wild rumor about the girls from that town)
>small talk ensues (usually she asks for my name)
>ask for her number
>tell her i might text her

normal bar
>see chick
>walk up to her and do the above without bumping into her lol
it really is that easy
t. 5'9 decent looking (i make sure im dressed nice and smell good and am shaved)
>>
>>27797251
Went out with her, ended up spending about 4 hours talking. She texted me almost immediately afterwards telling me she had a great time and inviting me to come with her to this nighttime Christmas thing at the Zoo next weekend. I think today I proved that I am genuine. I really like her too. Probably would have fucked up at some point without some of the advice from here.

She asked if I want to go Friday or Saturday night. I'm thinking for the sake of momentum I should pick Friday as it's only 6 days instead of a week. Does it even matter?
This will also be the first time one of us goes to the other's house. I think it's a good sign bros
>>
>>27800281
nice bro. glad you had a good time and that it went well. as far as the next date it doesnt really matter. just make sure you dont talk to much over the phone. youll kill the excitement when you guys go out next. if she texts you just use short responses and dont have convos. tell her youre busy at work or school or whatever.
>>
>>27800143
Interesting
How do I drop hints? Just giggle and linger?
I suck at being bubbly whatever I’m just going to stay fucking dudes instead of believing in love
>>
>>27800159
I guess I will ask her out later to hang out. I assume if she dodges again then to just give up
>>
>>27800331
Can confirm be persistent but not overbearing
>>
>>27800314
Yeah, I've barely talked to her over the phone except to set dates or shoot her a message saying "Looking forward to xyz with you tomorrow", I am like 99% certain that has been a big part of my success. That and ALWAYS waiting for her to respond to a text and not sending another, whether it takes 1 hour or 1 day for her to respond. She seems to like to do that
>>
>>27800323
>how to drop hints
giggly works but your mere presence of being there and holding a convo with a guy will be enough if he is single and not a pussy
>stay fucking dudes
sad. hope you find love one day. hopefully you dont have too many bodies and you havent been tainted by the world. nyc is a rough place for a woman. are you from there? or did you migrate?
>>27800331
i dont suspect she will dodge you again unless she is actually busy. be happy and optimistic for the future bro you had a good date with her.
>>
>>27800331
>>27800366
shit my bad wrong anon but advice still stands. you had good dates with her in the past so just be light persistent. she is actually busy for now and getting over a relationship. shell need a little time. just dont overbear her.
>>
>>27800366
What’s wrong with having too many bodies? (Genuinely curious)
>haven’t been tainted by the world
too late my dad had enough of my mother and us and left when I was 13

I live in the burbs but fuck guys in the city since it’s easier. I don’t believe in love because I’ve found that unconditional love is a farce
>>
>>27788601
Church. Did you really have to ask that? Jesus.
>>
>>27800214
>walk up to her and do the above without bumping into her lol
So just walking up to her (while smiling of course) and saying "Hey, I just wanted to say that I think you looked beautiful"
>>
What is the point of getting a woman if I'll just lose her?
>>
>>27800435
You've definitely not been to church. It's mostly elderly folks, married couples dragging their children along, or "reformed" bikers and sluts, rarely under 30. The bikers and sluts often marry each other and cheat on each other. A whole other cock carousel away from the mainstream.
>>
>>27800578
Sex feels good, and creates children that will fill the roles in society needed to support you economically in retirement.
>>
Well, I had a last-minute flake; but the girl wants to immediately reschedule. I guess its something, but I'm bearish on this - since she's in school and I'm working an hour away.

Maybe I'll get a lay out of this, but I'm not sure I'll get that.
>>
>>27800416
>whats wrong with too many bodies?
obviously you know double standards exist with men and women. in this regard men (at least worthy men) do not like women who have been with many guys. it is a deep innate feeling that men have. on the reverse, men can have as many bodies as they want but rather than being seen as undesirable to women they are actually seen as more attractive. men seek youth, beauty, and inexperience while women seek fit, socially inept and successful men. these are of course just generalizations but they still stand true typically. a woman who has been tossed around is just seen as used goods and while men will fuck a promiscuous girl (men will fuck anything with a pulse) they would never date or marry a promiscuous girl. do you have a lot of bodies?
>my dad left
explains your feelings. sorry to hear your dad left you femanon (assuming you are actually female) dont let your specific experiences determine that there is no love to be had in the world. there are plenty of loving couples and parents out there still despite what is going on in the world. i truly hope you find it one day because it really is worth it.
>>
>>27800499
yeah pretty much, its the best pick up line i have ever used unironically.
>>27800578
if you do everything right you wont lose her.
and this >>27800629
>>27800747
all you can do is shoot for it again. if she flakes again i wouldnt continue.
>>
haven't confirmed it yet but any advice for the first date? we're both in uni and i'm planning to get dinner with her
>>
>>27800416
its as simple as women simply exist and they will always get a man to be able to fuck them whereas men have to work hard, improve, and be successful to fuck women. women are born with their value (beauty) while men arent born with anything and need to create their value throughout their life.
>>27800846
advice is to confirm it. give solid place time and day. dont converse over the phone too much, only what is necessary. on the date? just have fun and see how you vibe. good luck bro
>>
>>27800747
My girl backed out of our date last weekend the morning of. We rescheduled and went out yesterday and it turned out great, she even asked me out again for the next date without me having to say anything. So I'm pretty sure it was a shit test.
So here is my advice to you: Play it cool. It's only one time, give her the benefit of the doubt, do not show her that you feel any type of way about it other than expressing mild disappointment. Act like everything is fine and it has no impact on your life otherwise. If you show any kind of anger or possessiveness or bitterness, she will drop you like a hot rock
>>
>>27800774
>all you can do is shoot for it again. if she flakes again i wouldnt continue.
I'm cutting a bit of slack because of Thanksgiving family shit. Honestly, I think she just wants a fuckbuddy, since we met over Tinder - although she's been unusually responsive in texting, compared to other girls.
>>
>>27800953
yeah dude you know the situation best go with your gut. ride it out and see how it goes.
>>
>>27801015
I don't want to psych myself out of a good thing -or even just a fun romp in the bedsheets - but it's hard not to be pessimistic. And I don't want to be too self-serving because I'm not really sure I want this woman for a LTR.
>>
Took this screenshot off the Google photos of a local bar. Just looking at this bar full of plain people fills me with fear. Where would I sit? Who would I talk to? What if I met eyes with a girl there, what would I say? I've driven up to it and hesitated at the door before going home multiple times now. Fuck fuck fuck my anxiety is going insane just thinking about it.

I have no life. I've never had a life. It seems I'll never have one. All the books and gym PRs in the world doesn't give social skills.
>>
>>27801101
>And I don't want to be too self-serving because I'm not really sure I want this woman for a LTR
thats no problem dude. like i said let it ride and see what happens. you wont know whether you want an ltr with a chick after just a couple of dates. the ultimate strategy to go for is for abundance. as a single guy you should be dating as many women as you can. i was dating 5 other girls when i met my gf. she was the one that i liked the best. i had 3 that were for recreational use only and the other 2 were potential gfs but i obviously ended up vining and like my gf now a lot better. women will never admit it but they desire a man that has options. be that guy. dont be pessimistic or psych yourself out just go with the flow and let happen what will, no expectations.
>>
>>27801213
>Where would I sit? Who would I talk to?
go with friends and have a good time with them,
>What if I met eyes with a girl there, what would I say?
tell her she looks good and small talk lol comment on anything.
>I've driven up to it and hesitated at the door before going home multiple times now.
just get over it and walk in. conquer your fear.
>I have no life. I've never had a life. It seems I'll never have one. All the books and gym PRs in the world doesn't give social skills.
stop being so negative and pessimistic. go to the gym, get a job and practice your social skills. you should have the want (really the need) to build yourself up as a man and become something.if you dont have this desire then learn it or youll probably die alone with nothing.
>>
>>27801213
>Where would I sit?
At the bar

> Who would I talk to?
The bartender and people next to you

>What if I met eyes with a girl there, what would I say?
Ask about her drink - does she like it, what's her favorite thing at this bar, etc

You can go nuclear with the "You're pretty", but I wouldn't recommend it for a place you might regularly go to relax - assuming it's a drinking bar, and not like a college bar with a dance floor that freshman go to act like thots on.
>>
Went to a club, women everywhere, didn’t speak to a single one. Got a bunch of looks but never capitalized, how to stop fearing humiliation?
>>
>>27801284
by literally just doing anything at that point. once you talk to a girl one time it will get easier and easier. once you stop being a pussy and get over your anxiety then you can actually work on your game and forming it and learning what to say and how to say it in order to get a number or hook up.
>>
>>27801284
Don't go to a club unless there's a big act. It's mostly cliques who don't fuck their friends, not go off with randos. Go to a bar quiet enough to talk, or go to a rave/music fest if you want the high energy and slutty dancing, but without nearly the cliqueishness of the party crowd.
>>
>>27785228
i want to fuck op girl
>>
I got the "I'm old enough to be your mom" from this lady on the dance floor but she still touched me all over and I got her number.

Then she lost interest by the end of the night, prob cause I didn't try to take her home. Would've liked to get into her friend group, there were some younger 30s girls and one had a tattoo of something I like
>>
>>27801864
they all say that. doesnt mean they wont fuck you. should have taken a shot bro.
>>
I'm noticing that while women are occasionally approaching me to dance, it's usually with more of a friendship or little brother vibe. While these interactions are still fun, should I take these as something not meant to be and just enjoy them, or is there something I could be doing within the interaction to change the vibe to be more romantic?

For example, a girl and her friend came over and danced with me a couple times. The first was just normal dancing, the second time she grabbed my hand and spun me. I responded by doing the same to her, and then to her friend, and we took turns spinning each other a couple times. Again, fun, but maybe not leading to something more romantic.
>>
File: 1668967191744262.jpg (42 KB, 454x453)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>27802093
I am this anon >>27799204 so take my advices with a grain of salt, as they are all theoretical.

Woman are brainwired to constantly test a man's worth. It's nasty, but they just can't help it. You can either choose to hate all woman for being so mean, or you can learn to take advantage of this irrational urge and control your outcome.

As you might suspect, they are effortlessly getting approached all the time by betas, who will kiss their feet, no matter how much of a bitch they are. These guys only act nicely and politely and expect the woman to lead afraid of geting rejected. Nothing gets their vaginas drier than a man showing such a low level of self confidence.

In this case, they, for some reason, subconsciously thought that you were worthy enough to get approached, so be proud of it. A pro could take this opportunity to at least get a phone number out of them. After interacting with you, they probably got confused and might have assumed that you must be in a relationship, or maybe an homossexual.

In summary, the thing you had to do is lead to do whatever you wanted with them, without worrying about upsetting them or getting harshly rejected. There's actually a big truth behind the lame phrase: Just be yourself. Don't ask me how to become yourself, because i'm also struggling with that.
>>
>>27802093
Do you actually go to clubs just to dance? Are you gay?
>>
File deleted.
Bros, I need an outsider perspective because this stuff is getting so messy in my head. I currently live in Japan but as a Brazilian-born Japanese. We're at the bottom of social hierarchy around here although some manage to escape it. I never learned how to be with girls even back home so my current situation sucks. I would like to try my luck with some Japanese girl but I can't help but be overwhelmed with the usual stuff that guys everywhere has to deal plus the added minus of being so low in terms of status. I do perceive signs of attraction coming from girls but I just can't get over the fear of being rejected. Is there any hope for me bros?
>>
Every woman has 100 different dudes hitting on her its literally impossible to outcompete everyone

Fuck
>>
>want to chat up chick
>Someone else does before me
Its over
>>
>when a cute but very young girl keeps smiling to me when our eyes meet

Bro im 30 i cant be hitting on 18s, despite it being legal lmao
>>
>a kinda cute cashier girl reveals while talking with other client that she isn't married after me kinda digging on the topic
>tell her that I have trouble finding someone as well, in short
>say goodbye and leave
Did I fuck up by revealing I have no gf?
>>
>>27803202
It's not like you fucked up. It's like what are you expecting her to do with that information? Call you on a date?

But yeah, i think revealing too much about yourself, even if someone asks makes you look too easy.
>>
>>27803254
>It's like what are you expecting her to do with that information?
Give me a hint she might be interested in me.
Problem is that I'm bad at catching hints and escalating thing with a girl I just meet is rather a bad idea.

Generally men are "easy", but I probably ended up looking desperate.
>>
>>27803271
Well, what you ended up doing is giving a hint that you are interested in her without asking her out.

>Generally men are "easy", but I probably ended up looking desperate.

I disagree. Valuable men are easygoing about women's judgement, because it doesn't affect them. It doesn't mean they will downgrade themselves to meet a specific woman's preference.
>>
>>27798736
update

i went to gym today and boom i see her, doing cardio and chatting with some dude
they seemed to have good time and i tried to just pay no mind and went to do squats and shit.
At one point during warmup i had to place back my dumbbell on rack, and was walking past her, she said hi and asked how is it going, i just replied its going really good and went ahead. I chatted with one of my gymbros had a laugh and shit.

At one point the girl and dude split up and did their own shit i guess. She def was glancing couple times at me, i tried my best not to look.

Later when i was in different room doing some shoulder stuff, she was going home already and said bye to me and smiled

I guess shes just a massive attention hoe and talks to every dude in gym lol, which is fine.
It was too good to be true either way
>>
>>27803312
>Well, what you ended up doing is giving a hint that you are interested in her without asking her out.
I never asked a girl out, so I'm extremely uncomfortable trying to do so especially with a chick I just meet. I wanted to play it safe and not just end up looking like a desperate horndog, on other hand maybe I just looked like a wimp, but you never know with people.
>>
File: 1669405741214883.jpg (58 KB, 1000x1024)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>27803334
The important thing is that you made an approach. That's a huge accomplishment and your skills will only improve from now on. Remember that you're not focused on one outcome, but in improving yourself as a person.

Women are used to degrading themselves to please alpha males. Even they know their opinion is worthless, and their judgement is rotten. Why should you give a damn about what they think?
>>
>>27803371
I suppose there is that. but I still didn't maange to make a clear hint at any girl, but that might be because I consider myself a boring guy. I'm kinda working on that and I hope i will get somewhere at last come summer.
>Why should you give a damn about what they think?
Gossips, rumors, false accusations and so on. I once was with a girl several years ago. The relationship bombed quickly, but apparently she tried spreading rumors about me being abusive.
>>
>>27803384
>Gossips, rumors, false accusations and so on. I once was with a girl several years ago. The relationship bombed quickly, but apparently she tried spreading rumors about me being abusive

Did it somehow affect your life? Were you injured because of that? Do you know a way to protect yourself from now on or prevent that from happening again?

I'm not a specialist with dealing with internal fears, and I'm too facing my inner demons right now, but that seems the way for you to eliminate your blocks and become more spontaneous around women.
>>
File: 17429610381.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1343)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>27796101
Not the Anon you replied to >>27795150, though I've actually tried:
>being friends first with the women I like
>a lot of cold-approaching at bars and clubs when I'm with my bros and tried to start solid conversations.
>giving them 1 simple compliment about their t-shirt, dress, shoes, their eyes, etc.
Yet nothing helps.
Being yourself is bullshit, especially if you're not handsome, manipulative, doing incredible financially or have a very nice car/motorcycle: especially here in The Netherlands.
It geniunely doesn't matter in this land/country if the girl you like is as hot as pic related or looks similar to an ogre: she still wants the type of man I just described in the prior sentence
Not sure what dating's like in the U.S, Canada, etc, though it's fucking cancerous/kanker here in NL.
I'm glad I'm doing well in college, not overweight and I love playing guitar though everybody keeps giving me excuses about why they "don't have the time" to jam or sing with me: eventhough they've told me I'm a solid guitarist.
Just need to get this degree, so I can move out of my homeland and never comeback to this country.
Again, I'm not fat, though how much will lifting weights/bodybuilding help me when it comes to dating and getting laid?
>>
>>27803416
>>Did it somehow affect your life?
I don't know that. Maybe women around are keeping away from me because of those rumors.
Me being generally a weird kid did affect my social life at school, so I''m now low on confidence which further prevents me with going yolo with girls.

>injured?
no

>Do you know a way to protect yourself from now on or prevent that from happening again?
lol no
>>
>>27796101
I>>27803420 tried dating apps too, uploaded nice non-photoshhopped pictures, left bios as interesting and "mysterious" as possible though it doesn't help either.
Am I just a special kind of ugly?
Sould I just throw in the towel?
Again, I'm not fat but will wieghtlifitng actually help me get results when it comes to dating and getting laid?
>>
File: 1669408120997359.png (784 KB, 761x1006)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>27803432
I don't know your issues, but, about your fears, i believe it's all in your head, to some degree. You can overcome it anon i believe in you.
>>
>>27803420
hoe lang ben je? try being 5'9 here its truly atrocious
>>
File: disgust.jpg (48 KB, 620x400)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>There are men in 2K-Twenty Two still chasing women when they don’t message back, still giving flowers on dates, still giving unwarranted comiments, still texting “good morning” and trying to make small talk over text, still wondering why they’re being ghosted all the time
>Meanwhile all the knowledge you could ever need is right her on /HTGWW/
Disgusting, honestly
>>
>>27802504
Dancing is extremely fun. I'm not going to go there just to make my entire night about hooking up. Then I'll beat myself up, judge myself for every interaction, and especially not have fun if I didn't hook up.

>>27802447
I suppose you're right. I just didn't want to ruin the moment. Do you have any tips for how I could've escalated? Maybe just pull them closer? I'm okay at dancing, but new at being more physical.
>>
>>27803479
Simps disgust me as much as whores do
>>
>>27803473
Ik ben letterlijk 6'0: 183cm
Ik geef toe dat ik niet perfect ben, maar waarom zijn onze vrouwen zo ontzettend materialistisch, egoïstisch en meestal sletterig?
>>
>>27802582
no its not. just be the chad that doesnt give her the attention that shes getting from the 100 other dudes.
>>27802877
chat her up still
>>27803006
who cares lol it doesnt matter
>>27803202
>tell girl you cant lock down any women
never do this. you telling a girl that you cant get any other girls is confirming that you have been vetted by other women and not accepted by them. women want men who other women want. dont do this in the future.
>>
>>27803461
Thanks

>>27803643
>never do this. you telling a girl that you cant get any other girls is confirming that you have been vetted by other women and not accepted by them. women want men who other women want. dont do this in the future.
Alright, then what I'm supposed to say when someone asks?
>>
>>27802582
Thinking about it as a competition is a bad idea. It's a negative mindset that leads to you feeling like you're a loser that has to prove yourself. You should be having fun and inviting girls into your fun.

>>27802877
Unless they're physically together all night, then you have time to interact with her. Dance or talk with her when the guy is doing something else, but accept that she may like him more.

>>27803006
Why is that a problem, especially if she likes you already?
>>
>>27803420
>being friends first with the women I like
>a lot of cold-approaching at bars and clubs when I'm with my bros and tried to start solid conversations.
>giving them 1 simple compliment about their t-shirt, dress, shoes, their eyes, etc.
just because you do this stuff doesnt mean youre going to magically get pussy. you have to do this shit over and over again to get comfortable and learn what to say how to say it and when to do it. it takes time and practice. you mentioned that people (friends) ghost you. maybe do some self reflection. you may find that you have a shitty personality, whether you are narcissitic or pessimistic or whatever it may be you should fix it. dont be a faggot and say "but is shouldnt have to change" as men we constantly have to evolve and be better people in order to get women, get money and acquire more resources.
>weight lifting
will help but its not an end all be all. you have to be well balanced
>>27803441
post pic of prof or description. you may just be too ugly. i dont know but if you are weight liftinh will help. if you have a sick body then youll make up for your ugliness.
>>
File: 1669491543161871.jpg (78 KB, 720x703)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>27803485
>Do you have any tips for how I could've escalated? Maybe just pull them closer? I'm okay at dancing, but new at being more physical.

I'm a noob like you, bro. But i guess the secret is not thinking too hard about it.
>tease them for not resisting calling you to dance
>make them praise your dance moves
>stare a little too intensely at their eyes
>if they are having fun, you start touching them in their waist and thighs
>hold your body closer to them
>when the music stops you refuse to let them go
>say they owe you a drink for the free dance lesson

Assume you're old friends, but don't scare them acting like a sexual harrasser. Learn self restraint, and to progress only if you feel their indicators of interest.
>>
>Girl asks me out, first time in forever I have had a date
>Realize I have to make it count
>despite being socially anxious I manage to act strong and fake the confidence of a man with many women
>She buys into me
>Now I have real confidence just knowing I’m good enough for one woman to choose over any other guy
Fake it til you make it is real isn’t it?
>>
>>27803473
im 5'9 in us where every dude is 6'0 or taller typically. i got pussy regularly before my gf.
height istn a problem unless youre 5'4 (average height of women) or under.
>>27803479
the advice here is unironically based.
>>27803697
dont say anything. just be vague and say you dont tell or you have to find out or some shit. dont be some dead fish type that is nervous all the time and cant talk in public. try being suave witty and charming for once.
>>27803706
based advice
>>27803736
based. fake it til you make it king. you got the right idea
>>
>>27803765
>try being suave witty and charming for once.
You're asking for a lot, but the alternative is dying a virgin.
>>
>>27803720
>you have to do this shit over and over again to get comfortable and learn what to say how to say it and when to do it.
This is crazy.
I've pretty much lost count of all the times I've been rejected when I eventually ask them out after talking to them for days, weeks, sometimes even months.
I hate to say it but I'm honestly burned-out of striking out.
It fucking sucks to do your best practically every day at college, when you're out and about, yet get rejected every fucking time when you eventually ask her out and say:
>Hey Victoria, I'm going to play some pool/billiards this friday evening with a few of my friends.
>You should join us
or
>Hey Victoria, there's a new café at the Korenmart (for example).
>I heard it's pretty good, with all sorts of delicious snacks, smoothies, drinks, etc
>I'd like you to join me this friday evening to eat and chill with me at this café.
I know if I say:
>Hey Victoria, I'm going to play some pool/billiards this friday.
>Do you want to join me?
then I know that the chance of getting rejected is much bigger, because this sounds too polite.
>you may find that you have a shitty personality, whether you are narcissitic or pessimistic or whatever it may be you should fix it. dont be a faggot and say "but is shouldnt have to change"
I admit I'm not perfect.
Nobody's perfect, though what am I even suppose to change personality-wise?
My countrymen (the Dutch) are self-elitist, egocentric, cold and materialistic as fuck, especially the girls/women.
>as men we constantly have to evolve and be better people in order to get women, get money and acquire more resources.
I admit I've read this earlier when I was lurking omn this board. though when does it ever end?
I'm already busting my as academically in college as I mentioned before, I'm not overweight and I love music/guitar.
Why do I/we as men have to keep busting our asses day in and day out continously just to get 1 fucking woman/vrouw?
It's insane, you can't deny this.
>>
>>27803874
Something that I'm noticing from your post, which may not be true though, is that it seems like you're scattershotting your date ideas. Are you confirming before you even ask the girl out that she might like what you're doing? For example, if you want to ask a girl out to play pool, do you know what she thinks about pool? Is she a fan of it? Has she never played before, but is interested in learning? While you're talking with people, use that opportunity to learn what you share in common with them, so that you can create date ideas that will interest the girl.

Similar idea with the cafe, it might be a bit of a struggle because you can't say for certain what they have or if it'll be good. You might be better off taking her to a place that you know is good. Put yourself in her position: what if she goes there, doesn't know what they have, and doesn't like anything? Solve those problems ahead of time for her, and making the date will be more likely.
>>
>>27792382
>>27792295

alright im going to send her a message today, should it be something simple like "great having coffee with you the other day, if youre free on Wednesdays how about getting a drink at [place] at 7:00?"
should I add something more personal?
>>
>>27785228
Came across this woman’s account on instagram/tiktok. Her thing is “advocating for men in relationships”
Some of it’s good advice, but she also does this thing that really rubs me the wrong way where she enables “nice guys” to feel like it’s not them who need to change, but that women are the problem. Women are wired a certain way, as a man you have ability to adapt to that. Just listen to this guy, he just doesn’t get it, although he could easily “get it” if someone explained to him that his mindset is the problem. But instead this lady comes along and enables his mindset. And all the comments on her videos are guys with the same mindset complaining that they constantly get ghosted. I just feel bad for them because they are literally their own worst enemies! Women are easy to deal with once you understand how they think
Here’s the video
https://streamable.com/3l8z33
>>
>>27804021
I think that what she's doing has value even if it's not optimal. People need different levels of advice suited for where they're at. If you tell a nice guy to stick with it and just keep trying, he may eventually realize that he has to change in order to get different results. But if you tell him what he's doing is all wrong, he may just say fuck it and give up, and that would actually be more harmful because he's no longer getting any experience at all.
>>
>>27804021
I'm kind of a fan of Wingmam on YouTube. She's a leaf, and obviously a female, but her advice isn't the typical bad-advice-from-females that's out there. She even did a video on that that phenomenon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDY5hc7V8_I
Her YT channel is basically marketing for her 'program', but the videos have some good basic advice. Kind of a less verbose version of what's in the Models book. She's pretty upfront that most men probably need to improve certain aspects about themselves, but also talks a lot about warning signs to look for to avoid women who just want to take advantage.
>>
>>27803334
You're going to pretty quickly level up your cold approach game to a point where you don't have to think about it. Contra to the other anon, I think it has a steep learning curve but low ceiling. Once you've done it enough to get laid at about the 1/100-150 of approaches leading to sex in your home country (not ones where you're a rich foreigner) - say 2-3 gfs or flings, and a dozen dates, you can focus primarily on looks and access (putting yourself where the attractive women are), which are more important but rely on the fundamental building block of "you have to talk to girls."
>>
How do I get women to stop looking at me as if I'm like their older brother where they find zero sexual attraction towards me? What in my behavior is causing them to act this way towards me?
>>
Do you guys have any advice on these supposed videos of people approaching stranges?
Livestreams in particular, none of the scripted shit

Someone reccomended iceposeidon but he just talks to people who found him from his streams
>>
>>27804182
I'm not sure cold approach is a correct method here in my country (western slav country), but I guess I could just go yolo it and directly ask out a meh girl so I could get shot down and get over it.
But still, I often hear women prefer when they get to know the man first.
>>
>>27787119
>Tbh women are very approachable. Most guys just don’t do it. In the modern era, if you’re a guy who approaches a woman you already get points because nowadays most guys are lazy and use apps.
can you elaborate on it, do you have any examples of an approach where you say saw a girl just sitting on a bench looking at her phone and you spoke to her? what would you say to her?
>>
>>27804229
>looking at me
What do you mean by 'looking at me'? Are you talking about just random women you pass by in public? Or do mean metaphorically... like how they treat you after you meet and talk to them?
>>
>>27804283
>What do you mean by 'looking at me'? Are you talking about just random women you pass by in public? Or do mean metaphorically... like how they treat you after you meet and talk to them?

view me as when I become friends with them
>>
>>27803720
>you have to do this shit over and over again to get comfortable and learn what to say how to say it and when to do it.
The real limiting factor is that, fundamentally, most guys are not actually very attractive women. They probably aren't truly ugly, maybe you could lose some weight, but they just have a very plain facial structure and hitting the gym natty, getting some better clothes, and a new haircut can bump them from a 5/10-6/10 - filed away into in the "bf material" bucket for most women, not the "hawt, sleep with him now" bucket. You also need some perspective, it's not you. Even guys that are above average and get laid with attractive women and other people pay money for "coaching" only manage approach/bang rates in the order of 80:1.

The mismatch between your attractiveness and your goal is a problem when you're looking for ONS, or using the same techniques that lead to a ONS to get into a medium or long-term relationship.
>>
>>27804233
Yeah, I don't know how well it would work as a local. The main people cold approaching in Eastern Europe that I know are all dickheads from London, who make probably 4-5x what you do and are spending like they're on vacation.
>>
File: 1637707494287.jpg (29 KB, 245x249)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
How do I get the number of the jailbait local cashier who flirts with me, but has a cluster of coworkers around?
>>
>>27804307
Well, I heard some stuff about our women being ruthless when it comes to getting money from poor saps that give them access to money. I also witnessed through coworkers that some women are simply insane.
>>
>>27802582
I never get approached or attention from men but then again I’m average looking with no social media. The only man to approach me became my bf so my advice would be to approach girls becuase maybe they never get approached.
>>
>>27804295
Well, I don't know the details of what you're doing, but the common advice is don't hide your intentions, make it obvious that you're interested sexually/romantically as early as possible, don't be too nice by treating her like a delicate child, so be willing to criticize and disagree with her opinions (without being rude or insulting), and tease/flirt a little.
>>
>>27803863
Unironically yes. One witty comment has stood between me and some pussy more times than I can count.
>>27803874
You have been going out and asking out women but you haven’t learned anything or changed tactics. You over think minute details in your approach and because of this you have a desperate energy that sticks on you like glue and every girl can sense it. You need to balance confidence in yourself and a sense of not giving a shit about what happens. Getting women isn’t a particular play by play strategy. It’s really just an aura and putting out an irresistible vibe. The money lifting and social abilities help you acquire this aura and level of mental confidence but you could be a broke scrawny kid but still get pussy all the time. You see it everywhere. It’s the aura and vibe that you give off ultimately. It sounds retarded but it truly is the way.
>>
>>27803934
If anything the less you care and impersonal it is the better. Say something like “what’s up, (name)? Let’s go out again. You free on (day?)”
Keep her guessing on what you’re feeling about her. The less she knows how you feel the more attracted she will be to you
>>27804021
>taking dating advice from women
Lol
>>27804229
Stop going after hs girls? Nah jk. Idk describe a recent situation
>>
>>27804405
Wow seems so backwards to what I would expect but I’ll be more impersonal with this message
>>
>>27804229
Are you flirting with them or touching them? If the attraction isn't initially there, it's on you to try and create it.
>>
>>27804343
My impression of your "liberal women" (ie Ukrainian and Russian girls in American colleges) is that they're more conservative than nominally "trad" Americans.
>>
>>27804259
I always just tell a girl she’s gorgeous with suave. I give a shit eating grin of confidence letting her know that I know what I’m doing and I’ve done it before many times. It doesn’t matter what you say even if it’s something corny or whatever. You just need an ice breaker. What women really look for is how you said it and the tone you said it in. If you hit on a girl and are totally not confident then they’ll feel it.
>>27804300
This is partially true but like I said man women don’t base of handsomeness but you’re overall attractiveness. ie how you dress, how you take care of yourself, how nice your body is, your haircut. But most of all it’s in your confidence and vibe. This is most important. Have the confidence of billionaire with a 3 foot cock and your life will get better
>>27804325
Just straight up flirt with her and then ask her for her number. Most direct way is unironically the best way because it’s bold.
>>
>>27804435
Not him but I am uncomfortable with being handsy with women I don't know, but somehow I made my current girlfriend extremely horny from the beginning just by looking her dead in the eyes and continuing to ask her questions about herself. I didn't even kiss her until the 4th date, but she became increasingly attracted to me each time we went out despite me being autistically cautious about not overstepping boundaries at first.
I don't know if maybe I was "flirting" without knowing it or what but I certainly didn't need to touch her very much for her to want me to fuck her
>>
>>27804434
I know dude. It took a bit to figure it out but it really is the way. The least amount of interest you show in a girl the more they want you. Their brains work weird in the sense that if they think that you think that you can get better women then them then he must be worth keeping.
>>
>>27804454
Could be, but it doesn't matter if they just want your money.
>>
>>27804467
Yes, that is a form of flirting too. You can flirt without touch, and things like eye contact and smiles should come first, but the faster you can move on to touch the better.
>>
>>27804457
>But most of all it’s in your confidence and vibe. This is most important.
These are cultivated through past successes. But you're one of those people who thinks you can have an "abundance mentality, bro" without actual abundance - we can agree to disagree.
>>
>>27804502
Not him, but you can have an abundance mentality easily without having had success with women. Abundance mentality is really just a synonym for non-neediness. If you're living a great life, you don't NEED anyone's approval. You are in abundance.
>>
Do tinder likes expire? Or is the 24 hour window only to view who you've already liked?
>>
>>27804457
>Most direct way is unironically the best way because it’s bold.
I usually have balls with direct asking, but I was curious if there's a "stealth" way to avoid all the coworkers hearing. Idk, I guess I can try to time it during busier hours so they're occupied
>>
>>27804502
These don’t have to be cultivated through past successes though. I had no success but I changed my attitude and that’s literally what go me laid. The average incel on here lives in a vicious cycle of negativity that he alone causes which is the reason for the lack of sex and usually a career and social skills. Stop being negative and self defeating.
>>27804521
Based. This 100%.
>>27804697
>stealth approach
Don’t know about one
>>
>>27804435
>>27804467
Also to add on >>27804491 comment. You can build up to a kiss by doing the following step by step:
- Hug (for example when you meet eachother)
- casually touch her arm (while telling something, but dont touch her too long)
- hold her hand (when you go for a walk literally give her a hand and she will surely hold your hand)
- go for a kiss
going for a kiss can be easier when you are already holding hands. Like just get her to stay in front of you, slow your talking, look in her eyes and then pull her to you and kiss.
The worst thing to do is to wait for the perfect moment, because this wont come.
>>
Read this thread >>27802341
>>
>>27804476
that works if youre attractive, otherwise they just dont notice you at all
>>
>>27804943
Yes but only if you understand what women are attracted to. Women don’t base off of looks. They base of off everything they get from you. Mainly your confidence and ambition. You don’t have to be handsome to do it. It’s just that typically handsome guys are confident. Be confident and women will cum
>>
>>27785228
I’m starting a porn company, how do I get girls to do it? I’m looking for amateurs that I’ll pay $1k and their faces won’t be shown. Like nofacegirl on PH. Do you think girls would actually do this? The problem is I don’t have any content so they might think it’s a scam if the website is empty
>>
New
>>27805272
>>27805272
>>27805272

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.